Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-27-2011, 02:47 AM
tito_bandito
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 tito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,339,105.17
cheers bro - chiguy91 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ThePuertoRican 
Default What if that broken orbital bone was a blessing in disguise for Margarito?

I'm just saying that in the Pacquiao fight Robert Garcia and Margarito never really worked on head movement and foot work. They focused on body punching and strength. Right now for this fight I see that the training camp for Margarito is doing some head movement training to avoid getting hit on the right eye and they are doing much more foot drills. What if that broken orbital bone opened Margarito's thoughts that as a boxer you need to move your head in order to avoid the risk of getting hit? He used to just walk through shots without using much of an effort to even block them. They know Cotto will try to make it a fast paced fight early on so they are preparing for this by having him slip and weave punches which is something he does not normally do...
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-27-2011, 04:35 AM
Visceral
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 Visceral has a reputation beyond reputeVisceral has a reputation beyond reputeVisceral has a reputation beyond reputeVisceral has a reputation beyond reputeVisceral has a reputation beyond reputeVisceral has a reputation beyond reputeVisceral has a reputation beyond reputeVisceral has a reputation beyond reputeVisceral has a reputation beyond reputeVisceral has a reputation beyond reputeVisceral has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 7,091,424.30

You could say their first fight opened Cotto's mind that he needs better conditioning.
And I don't think Cotto wants a fast paced fight. Margarito wants to get in his face and pressure him into the ground again, create chaos and Cotto will want to keep things calm and managable, so he can pick him apart and nothing from Marg slips through and hurts him.
Old 11-27-2011, 04:38 AM
Johnwoo8686
The Devil's Double

Rep Power: 7 Johnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 130,156,186.24
Total Points: 110,140,345,965.18
No Message - Johnwoo8686 ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Molded out of Canelo's Snake just for you. - robust_ 

I actually think getting caught with plaster was the best thing for him. Ever since the controversy erupted this guy has been getting big fight after big fight although he's done absolutely nothing in the past few years to warrant a big payday. The controversy surrounding his name is enough to get him the big names.
Old 11-27-2011, 06:04 PM
tito_bandito
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 tito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,339,105.17
cheers bro - chiguy91 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ThePuertoRican 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
I actually think getting caught with plaster was the best thing for him. Ever since the controversy erupted this guy has been getting big fight after big fight although he's done absolutely nothing in the past few years to warrant a big payday. The controversy surrounding his name is enough to get him the big names.
Lmaooo youre right
Old 11-27-2011, 06:06 PM
Mr. Fantastic
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,557,360,039,827.33
Total Points: 20,557,360,313,771.31
good poster - Gift Of Gab It's all good homey - mangler bravo..one round of beer on me - strugler Chicano79us LOVES B-Hop - El Dominicano A gift for the pretty chicana. - Jim Jeffries 
A toast, to all your sexy avatars - mangler Round 2 on me! - jazluvr449 Here's the beer you owe me...lol. - jazluvr449 To the chapters of rivalry - andyp513 have a beer homey - -MAKAVELLI- 
It's on me, buddy! =D - TintaBoricua stick it up your ass :) - heat27 stop crying - heat27 great poster, here give this to all of those floyd fans who keep hating lmao - cawadoody Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
one of the best posters - MANIAC310 nice true and informative sig - thuggery you don't like Cotto, i don't like Margarito...that said...i give you respect for your avi :fing02: - jose830 and your sig speaks the truth! - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - .::WaRCoTTo::. Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - dj emz Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
Lmao! Good point there.