Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Reply
Thread Navigation

#1
Old 11-24-2011, 02:30 AM
LRcie03
Contender
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Posts: 448
Rep Power: 6 LRcie03 is a splendid one to beholdLRcie03 is a splendid one to beholdLRcie03 is a splendid one to beholdLRcie03 is a splendid one to beholdLRcie03 is a splendid one to beholdLRcie03 is a splendid one to beholdLRcie03 is a splendid one to beholdLRcie03 is a splendid one to behold
Points: 27,088.02
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 27,088.02
Be Joyful - Gift Giver WINNER!! Correctly guessing Rees' height, 5'4"!! - thuggery 
Default Why is Pac P4P #1, he went life and death with a 38 yr old and Floyd had a KO??

Please explain, I like pac but Floyd had an impressive and entertaining win. The last two Pac fights were kinda boring.
Reply With Quote
LRcie03 is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#2
Old 11-24-2011, 02:31 AM
SyrianUser
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 414
Rep Power: 0 SyrianUser has disabled reputation
Points: 12,142.55
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,142.55
Default

Pacquiao is a hype job + he went life and death with a 38 year old LIGHTWEIGHT .





ESPN P4P Rankings : Floyd Mayweather Jr Number 1 P4P



Hits: Even after 16 months out of the ring following his near shutout of Shane Mosley in May 2010, Mayweather returned to action on Sept. 17 and showed not the slightest bit of rust. Still fast and possessing great defense and underrated power, Mayweather knocked out Victor Ortiz (albeit in controversial fashion) in the fourth round to reclaim one of the titles he had previously given up. Now, instead of disappearing on another long layoff, Mayweather has announced plans to return on May 5, ideally against Manny Pacquiao -- if Pacquiao's people will come to the bargaining table.

Misses: It's great that Mayweather seems to be showing real interest in finally facing Pacquiao, but since Pacquiao just fought, how about giving him a little bit of time to unwind before insisting on a negotiation right now? Where was that kind of urgency at any point in the past few years?

2. Manny Pacquiao

Hits: Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez, who had already produced two memorable battles in featherweight and junior lightweight title bouts, met for the third time Nov. 12 and gave fight fans a worthy trilogy with another outstanding and highly competitive fight. With Pacquiao's victory, the path is wide open for him to at long last meet Mayweather in the fight the world wants to see.

Misses: Pacquiao, who was a massive favorite to beat Marquez because they were fighting at welterweight, looked as vulnerable as he has in a long time. Although he eked out a majority decision, few would have quarreled had Marquez gotten the win or had the fight been ruled a draw. Pacquiao looked confused at times and lacked snap on his punches in a less-than-stellar outing. It just wasn't the kind of performance we have come to expect from Pacquiao, especially in light of the fact that Marquez had been wiped out by Mayweather in 2009 in his only other welterweight fight. Although a fourth fight with Marquez is certainly warranted at some point, it absolutely should not be next, which is what Top Rank's Bob Arum, Pacquiao's promoter, is talking about pursuing. Mayweather should be next, and it's going to have to be up to Pacquiao to stand up to Arum and tell him to make a deal. Period.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...boxers-nos-1-3


SPORTS ILLUSTRATED

1. Floyd Mayweather JR

The Latest: Mayweather says he's secured the MGM Grand for May 5 and wants to make "the biggest fight out there" -- and it's no secret what that is. But will Pacquiao be in any hurry to make it happen after getting touched up by an opponent who is stylistically identical to Floyd?

2. Manny Pacquiao

The Latest: The only eight-division champion in history won a razor-thin decision over Marquez on Nov. 12. Bob Arum says a fourth Marquez fight should (and could) be next, but most fans would rather see a showdown between the fighters who rank 1-2 on virtually every pound-for-pound list.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...#ixzz1e5BDy9Ef

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...sct=mma_t2_a13

YAHOO SPORTS

1. Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Points: 419 (29 of 44 first-place votes)
Record: 42-0 (26 KOs)
Title: WBC welterweight champion
Last outing: KO4 over Victor Ortiz on Sept. 17
Previous ranking: 2
Up next:Nothing scheduled
Analysis:Will the Pacquiao fight ever be made?

2. Manny Pacquiao

Points: 407 (15 of 44 first-place votes)
Record: 54-3-2 (38 KOs)
Title: WBO welterweight champion
Last outing: W12 over No. T4 Juan Manuel Marquez on Nov. 12
Previous ranking: 1
Up next: Nothing scheduled
Analysis:Reputation took a hit with performance against Marquez

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slu...pacquiao111711

Last edited by SyrianUser; 11-24-2011 at 02:44 AM.
Reply With Quote
SyrianUser is offline
#3
Old 11-24-2011, 02:35 AM
EL_cano
Welterweight Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: N 43* 34.996' W 79* Total Points: 888,988,700,056,353.72
Posts: 1,045
Rep Power: 7 EL_cano has a reputation beyond reputeEL_cano has a reputation beyond reputeEL_cano has a reputation beyond reputeEL_cano has a reputation beyond reputeEL_cano has a reputation beyond reputeEL_cano has a reputation beyond reputeEL_cano has a reputation beyond reputeEL_cano has a reputation beyond reputeEL_cano has a reputation beyond reputeEL_cano has a reputation beyond reputeEL_cano has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 298,640.03
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 298,640.03
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRcie03 View Post
Please explain, I like pac but Floyd had an impressive and entertaining win. The last two Pac fights were kinda boring.
Floyds recent fights over the years put people to sleep and you think a cheap suckerpunch should make the hin pfp #1?
Reply With Quote
EL_cano is offline
#4
Old 11-24-2011, 02:37 AM
MANIAC310
Went broke betting on Pac
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 22,949
Rep Power: 0 MANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 8,165,000,140,181.59
Bank: 10,926,346,231,239,076.00
Total Points: 10,934,511,231,379,258.00
for your 15,000 post - jose830 Thank you for the random donation, you are like Robin Hood - Jadon Happppppppppppy Happpppppppppppy :kiss: - Bossy The point giver extraordinaire - chav can't green you atm, but amazing post bro. - chiguy91 
gracias homie - Cleto_Reyes ........... - BostonGuy Team Maniac - Bossy For Being an Epic Poster!! - mathed thx m8 - I'm so sorry 
WARQUEZ ! - BulgariasFinest ATG poster. Thanks alot, bro. - BulgariasFinest That sig is dope. You're getting better. - Terrel Merry Christmas ! - BulgariasFinest Can't hate on that gesture. Thank you. - CubanGuyNYC 
lol thx - thuggery ATG. A toast to Bradley going to sleep. - WARQUEZ thanks for the donation ese - hectari thanks for 1 trillion points donation - QuebecSTAR2 thanks for the 3 trillions points donation boss - QuebecSTAR2 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Default

........Neither should be # 1
Reply With Quote
MANIAC310 is offline
#5
Old 11-24-2011, 02:45 AM
hbonnie21
Contender
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 151
Rep Power: 0 hbonnie21 is infamous around these partshbonnie21 is infamous around these partshbonnie21 is infamous around these partshbonnie21 is infamous around these partshbonnie21 is infamous around these partshbonnie21 is infamous around these partshbonnie21 is infamous around these partshbonnie21 is infamous around these partshbonnie21 is infamous around these partshbonnie21 is infamous around these partshbonnie21 is infamous around these parts
Points: 2,004,423.73
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,004,423.73
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANIAC310 View Post
........Neither should be # 1
carlos lineal champ, oscar junior middleweight champ , hatton linenal light welter and welterweight champ, shane welterweight champ, victor welterweight champ all champions..marquez was p4p 2 fighter in the world
dudes body of work over the past few years is not bad i cant even knock it
Reply With Quote
hbonnie21 is offline
#6
Old 11-24-2011, 02:50 AM
Mannie Phresh
LUCAS KO'S FLOYD
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Vegas
Posts: 13,439
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 45 Mannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 999,999,999,983,323.25
Bank: 13,388,566,932,051,536.00
Total Points: 14,388,566,932,034,860.00
sorry for red k - Tha_Greatest Nice user title - rorymac No Message - Tha_Greatest Keep grillin these kids. - Kenny MF Powers No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Mannie Phresh Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Here's one for the kid. COngrats bro! - led* heres to your baby boy cheers - MARKBNLV 
Congratulations on your baby boy...have some coffee! - jose830 No Message - MARKBNLV not sure whos alt u are but i like you lol - ~BoZz~ Happy holidays bro! - led* lmaoooo! what you just posted on MEAT's thread deserves a burger :lol1: - jose830 
WAR LUCASSS may the powerful toxins of iguana meat flow thru his veins - thuggery No Message - jose830 :luvbed: - -jose- you need more gifts - sugarsmosley great post! - -jose- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Default

rings the only one thats got him number 1 still. if he takes another gimme fight then i think theyll drop him.
Reply With Quote
Mannie Phresh is online now
#7
Old 11-24-2011, 04:13 AM
trainhard_187
Jizz on my face
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: CALIFORN.I.A
Posts: 5,119
Rep Power: 20 trainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,000,254,091.90
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,254,091.90
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyrianUser View Post
Pacquiao is a hype job + he went life and death with a 38 year old LIGHTWEIGHT .





ESPN P4P Rankings : Floyd Mayweather Jr Number 1 P4P



Hits: Even after 16 months out of the ring following his near shutout of Shane Mosley in May 2010, Mayweather returned to action on Sept. 17 and showed not the slightest bit of rust. Still fast and possessing great defense and underrated power, Mayweather knocked out Victor Ortiz (albeit in controversial fashion) in the fourth round to reclaim one of the titles he had previously given up. Now, instead of disappearing on another long layoff, Mayweather has announced plans to return on May 5, ideally against Manny Pacquiao -- if Pacquiao's people will come to the bargaining table.

Misses: It's great that Mayweather seems to be showing real interest in finally facing Pacquiao, but since Pacquiao just fought, how about giving him a little bit of time to unwind before insisting on a negotiation right now? Where was that kind of urgency at any point in the past few years?

2. Manny Pacquiao

Hits: Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez, who had already produced two memorable battles in featherweight and junior lightweight title bouts, met for the third time Nov. 12 and gave fight fans a worthy trilogy with another outstanding and highly competitive fight. With Pacquiao's victory, the path is wide open for him to at long last meet Mayweather in the fight the world wants to see.

Misses: Pacquiao, who was a massive favorite to beat Marquez because they were fighting at welterweight, looked as vulnerable as he has in a long time. Although he eked out a majority decision, few would have quarreled had Marquez gotten the win or had the fight been ruled a draw. Pacquiao looked confused at times and lacked snap on his punches in a less-than-stellar outing. It just wasn't the kind of performance we have come to expect from Pacquiao, especially in light of the fact that Marquez had been wiped out by Mayweather in 2009 in his only other welterweight fight. Although a fourth fight with Marquez is certainly warranted at some point, it absolutely should not be next, which is what Top Rank's Bob Arum, Pacquiao's promoter, is talking about pursuing. Mayweather should be next, and it's going to have to be up to Pacquiao to stand up to Arum and tell him to make a deal. Period.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...boxers-nos-1-3


SPORTS ILLUSTRATED

1. Floyd Mayweather JR

The Latest: Mayweather says he's secured the MGM Grand for May 5 and wants to make "the biggest fight out there" -- and it's no secret what that is. But will Pacquiao be in any hurry to make it happen after getting touched up by an opponent who is stylistically identical to Floyd?

2. Manny Pacquiao

The Latest: The only eight-division champion in history won a razor-thin decision over Marquez on Nov. 12. Bob Arum says a fourth Marquez fight should (and could) be next, but most fans would rather see a showdown between the fighters who rank 1-2 on virtually every pound-for-pound list.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...#ixzz1e5BDy9Ef

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...sct=mma_t2_a13

YAHOO SPORTS

1. Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Points: 419 (29 of 44 first-place votes)
Record: 42-0 (26 KOs)
Title: WBC welterweight champion
Last outing: KO4 over Victor Ortiz on Sept. 17
Previous ranking: 2
Up next:Nothing scheduled
Analysis:Will the Pacquiao fight ever be made?

2. Manny Pacquiao

Points: 407 (15 of 44 first-place votes)
Record: 54-3-2 (38 KOs)
Title: WBO welterweight champion
Last outing: W12 over No. T4 Juan Manuel Marquez on Nov. 12
Previous ranking: 1
Up next: Nothing scheduled
Analysis:Reputation took a hit with performance against Marquez

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slu...pacquiao111711
Life and death? What fight were you watching.. While Marquez was trying not to get dropped for the 5th time Pac pressed the attack.. Marquez stood his ground... Thats about it..
Reply With Quote
trainhard_187 is offline
#8
Old 11-24-2011, 04:15 AM
ModernTalking
Cuckold P0rn Connoisseur
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 6,258
Rep Power: 22 ModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 5,248,327.79
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,248,327.79
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Default

Hahahahahahaha.....what a bunch of jealous losers. PAC # 1 biach LOL.
Reply With Quote
ModernTalking is offline
#9
Old 11-24-2011, 04:33 AM
MANIAC310
Went broke betting on Pac
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 22,949
Rep Power: 0 MANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 8,165,000,140,181.59
Bank: 10,926,346,231,239,076.00
Total Points: 10,934,511,231,379,258.00
for your 15,000 post - jose830 Thank you for the random donation, you are like Robin Hood - Jadon Happppppppppppy Happpppppppppppy :kiss: - Bossy The point giver extraordinaire - chav can't green you atm, but amazing post bro. - chiguy91 
gracias homie - Cleto_Reyes ........... - BostonGuy Team Maniac - Bossy For Being an Epic Poster!! - mathed thx m8 - I'm so sorry 
WARQUEZ ! - BulgariasFinest ATG poster. Thanks alot, bro. - BulgariasFinest That sig is dope. You're getting better. - Terrel Merry Christmas ! - BulgariasFinest Can't hate on that gesture. Thank you. - CubanGuyNYC 
lol thx - thuggery ATG. A toast to Bradley going to sleep. - WARQUEZ thanks for the donation ese - hectari thanks for 1 trillion points donation - QuebecSTAR2 thanks for the 3 trillions points donation boss - QuebecSTAR2 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModernTalking View Post
Hahahahahahaha.....what a bunch of jealous losers. PAC # 1 biach LOL.
would you say this comment sums up your entire Boxingscene persona?
Reply With Quote
MANIAC310 is offline
#10
Old 11-24-2011, 04:36 AM
Mannie Phresh
LUCAS KO'S FLOYD
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Vegas
Posts: 13,439
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 45 Mannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 999,999,999,983,323.25
Bank: 13,388,566,932,051,536.00
Total Points: 14,388,566,932,034,860.00
sorry for red k - Tha_Greatest Nice user title - rorymac No Message - Tha_Greatest Keep grillin these kids. - Kenny MF Powers No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Mannie Phresh Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Here's one for the kid. COngrats bro! - led* heres to your baby boy cheers - MARKBNLV 
Congratulations on your baby boy...have some coffee! - jose830 No Message - MARKBNLV not sure whos alt u are but i like you lol - ~BoZz~ Happy holidays bro! - led* lmaoooo! what you just posted on MEAT's thread deserves a burger :lol1: - jose830 
WAR LUCASSS may the powerful toxins of iguana meat flow thru his veins - thuggery No Message - jose830 :luvbed: - -jose- you need more gifts - sugarsmosley great post! - -jose- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANIAC310 View Post
would you say this comment sums up your entire Boxingscene persona?
nsb for sure
Reply With Quote
Mannie Phresh is online now
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
death, floyd, ko??, life

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:51 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.