Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-22-2011, 06:43 AM
JakeNDaBox
The Jake of All Trades

Rep Power: 200000 JakeNDaBox has a reputation beyond reputeJakeNDaBox has a reputation beyond reputeJakeNDaBox has a reputation beyond reputeJakeNDaBox has a reputation beyond reputeJakeNDaBox has a reputation beyond reputeJakeNDaBox has a reputation beyond reputeJakeNDaBox has a reputation beyond reputeJakeNDaBox has a reputation beyond reputeJakeNDaBox has a reputation beyond reputeJakeNDaBox has a reputation beyond reputeJakeNDaBox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 51,740,590,453.93
Total Points: 51,947,306,202.33
Send a message via AIM to JakeNDaBox Send a message via Yahoo to JakeNDaBox
Post Comments Thread For: Bradley's List: Pacquiao First, Mayweather, Khan, Maidana

WBO junior welterweight champion Timothy Bradley is expected to return in early 2012. The undefeated champion is spending time with his family after recently making his debut under the Top Rank promotional banner.

Bradley (28-0, 12KO) stopped Joel Casamayor on November 12th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Bradley's fight received major media coverage because Top Rank positioned the bout in a co-feature slot to the latest entry in the Manny Pacquiao-Juan Manuel Marquez trilogy.

The bout was his first in nearly 10 months after separating from former promoters Gary Shaw Productions and Thompson Boxing. Bradley is ready for all of the big names and WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao is the main target. [Click Here To Read More]
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-22-2011, 06:53 AM
wazaa.
Banned

Rep Power: 0 wazaa. has a reputation beyond reputewazaa. has a reputation beyond reputewazaa. has a reputation beyond reputewazaa. has a reputation beyond reputewazaa. has a reputation beyond reputewazaa. has a reputation beyond reputewazaa. has a reputation beyond reputewazaa. has a reputation beyond reputewazaa. has a reputation beyond reputewazaa. has a reputation beyond reputewazaa. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,209,763,757.86
Total Points: 50,303,853,370.55
Have an ice cream Khone! - Disposable Arts Oranje voor altijd!! - We$ley No Message - ABOSWORTH No Message - ABOSWORTH Don't rot your teeth out... - ABOSWORTH 
No Message - .Rich Loc. im the first to give you a ice creme nhomie, lol, thank me later, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest to the homey wazaa! - Pretty Boy 3 2 P4P one of BS #1 posters! - Pretty Boy 3 2 Keep up the good work homey! - Pretty Boy 3 2 
BS #1 P*ki - Pretty Boy 3 2 one more ice cream for you homie,  you are the king of the ice cream - Tha_Greatest one of boxingscene's best - Freedom Fighter No Message - !! AI-Holmes!! have an other.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
No Message - Sir TomJones Congrats On Your Victory Wazzeed - Rocky... good sport. - Ether Amir deserved to win - referee was crooked - Cinderella_Man superb poster, Amir is destined 4 greatness - thuggery 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Red October Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - BritishBoxing92 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -IronMike- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Dye Gay and Lesbian Pride - Medved 
Childhood Cancer - Medved World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Waggly. Head and Neck Cancer - Earl-Hickey 

Shut your mouth, Bradley.

Why would Mayweather or Pacquiao fight you?

You bring nothing to the table, money wise. Gain more popularity and recognition before calling out the likes of Mayweater or Pacquiao.

How about fighting the #1 of the division, Amir Khan? A win over Khan would most definitely skyrocket "The Bradley Brand" and people wil pay much more interest in a fight with you versus the likes of Mayweather and Pacquiao.
Old 11-22-2011, 06:55 AM
jmmfan
Interim Champion

Bank: 1,635,814.45
Total Points: 1,636,042.45

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazaa. View Post
How about fighting the #1 of the division, Amir Khan?
Because he wants a challenge.
Old 11-22-2011, 06:55 AM
Pactar∂
The Real Deal

Rep Power: 3 Pactar∂ has a spectacular aura aboutPactar∂ has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 329,347.72
Total Points: 336,617.05

Haha Jake that was one funny aricle.

"I want to fight the best".

or more specifically-

1. Pacquiao - 2.5 mil.$ guaranteed.
2. Mayweather - 10%
3. Khan - 1.4 mil. $ guaranteed.
4. Maidana - 1 mil. $ guaranteed by HBO.

Oh damn that's because he fought the best this year in Alexander and Casamayor!
Old 11-22-2011, 06:57 AM
wazaa.
Banned

Rep Power: 0 wazaa. has a reputation beyond reputewazaa. has a reputation beyond reputewazaa. has a reputation beyond reputewazaa. has a reputation beyond reputewazaa. has a reputation beyond reputewazaa. has a reputation beyond reputewazaa. has a reputation beyond reputewazaa. has a reputation beyond reputewazaa. has a reputation beyond reputewazaa. has a reputation beyond reputewazaa. has a reputation beyond repute
Have an ice cream Khone! - Disposable Arts Oranje voor altijd!! - We$ley No Message - ABOSWORTH No Message - ABOSWORTH Don't rot your teeth out... - ABOSWORTH 
No Message - .Rich Loc. im the first to give you a ice creme nhomie, lol, thank me later, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest to the homey wazaa! - Pretty Boy 3 2 P4P one of BS #1 posters! - Pretty Boy 3 2 Keep up the good work homey! - Pretty Boy 3 2 
BS #1 P*ki - Pretty Boy 3 2 one more ice cream for you homie,  you are the king of the ice cream - Tha_Greatest one of boxingscene's best - Freedom Fighter No Message - !! AI-Holmes!! have an other.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
No Message - Sir TomJones Congrats On Your Victory Wazzeed - Rocky... good sport. - Ether Amir deserved to win - referee was crooked - Cinderella_Man superb poster, Amir is destined 4 greatness - thuggery 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Red October Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - BritishBoxing92 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -IronMike- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Dye Gay and Lesbian Pride - Medved 
Childhood Cancer - Medved World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Waggly. Head and Neck Cancer - Earl-Hickey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmmfan View Post
Because he wants a challenge.
Fans like you is whats wrong with boxing.
Old 11-22-2011, 07:01 AM
wazaa.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pactar***8706; View Post
Haha Jake that was one funny aricle.

"I want to fight the best".

or more specifically-

1. Pacquiao - 2.5 mil.$ guaranteed.
2. Mayweather - 10%
3. Khan - 1.4 mil. $ guaranteed.
4. Maidana - 1 mil. $ guaranteed by HBO.

Oh damn that's because he fought the best this year in Alexander and Casamayor!
Bradley got exposed. No way he is this throwback fighter his fans claim he is.

A real fighter, like Hagler would fight for the undisputed championship first instead of fighting washed up/irrelevant fighters and wait around till a P4P fight is made.

You think Hagler would accept all the verbal abuse he is getting by the boxing fans? You think Hagler would let his divisional rival tell him to grow some balls in his face?

Bradley is nothing but a fraud, in my eyes.
Old 11-22-2011, 07:04 AM
RichCCFC
46-0

Rep Power: 36 RichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 47,854,826,073,103.62
Total Points: 47,860,826,654,002.02
ricktastic! - mickey gomez Joe Calzaghe is a great fighter! - Tunney This is Joe Calzaghe. You left this in my ass last night. I washed it good and wanted to give it back to you. - Mizzou Joe Calzaghe - Tunney bluebirds! - Sir TomJones 
Merry Christmas - Flab Happy New Year - Freedom. 

JUST LOL.. This little chump wants/thinks he will fight the p4p top 2 before fighting Khan, just goes to show he has no confidence in winning, picking the biggest money fights in order.
Old 11-22-2011, 07:08 AM
Pactar∂
The Real Deal

Rep Power: 3 Pactar∂ has a spectacular aura aboutPactar∂ has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 329,347.72
Total Points: 336,617.05

Quote:
Bradley got exposed. No way he is this throwback fighter his fans claim he is.

A real fighter, like Hagler would fight for the undisputed championship first instead of fighting washed up/irrelevant fightes and wait around til a P4P fight is made.

You think Hagler would accept all the verbal abuse he is getting by the boxing fans? You think Hagler would let his divisional rival tell him to grow some balls in his face?

Bradley is nothing but a fraud, in my eyes.
I respect Bradley, and think he's one of the most underrated boxers on boxingscene and generally, but his list looks more like he wants to fight for the biggest paychecks first. That's fvcking unacceptable period. Pacquiao and Mayweather have to fight each other first, and then take on comers. Bradley is becoming another overpaid Berto, who got exposed by Collazo, Ortiz and Zaveck.
Old 11-22-2011, 07:11 AM
leonthegee
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 leonthegee is infamous around these partsleonthegee is infamous around these partsleonthegee is infamous around these partsleonthegee is infamous around these partsleonthegee is infamous around these partsleonthegee is infamous around these partsleonthegee is infamous around these partsleonthegee is infamous around these partsleonthegee is infamous around these partsleonthegee is infamous around these partsleonthegee is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 37,235.34

Quote:
Shut your mouth, Bradley.

Why would Mayweather or Pacquiao fight you?

You bring nothing to the table, money wise. Gain more popularity and recognition before calling out the likes of Mayweater or Pacquiao.

How about fighting the #1 of the division, Amir Khan? A win over Khan would most definitely skyrocket "The Bradley Brand" and people wil pay much more interest in a fight with you versus the likes of Mayweather and Pacquiao.
You can say the same thing about Khan too.
Old 11-22-2011, 07:17 AM
Chunk..
Shot To Sh*t!

Rep Power: 101 Chunk.. has a reputation beyond reputeChunk.. has a reputation beyond reputeChunk.. has a reputation beyond reputeChunk.. has a reputation beyond reputeChunk.. has a reputation beyond reputeChunk.. has a reputation beyond reputeChunk.. has a reputation beyond reputeChunk.. has a reputation beyond reputeChunk.. has a reputation beyond reputeChunk.. has a reputation beyond reputeChunk.. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 44,979,880,014,436.54
Total Points: 44,979,960,132,647.14
Dude this thread is just...LMAO! I'm reading page 5... - sweet pea 50 Pointless me drinking alone - hurricane72 Up your bum bum - Jamboboy For that Ric Flair video. IM DA CHAMP, HA HA WOOOOOOOOO - Sweet Pea 50 For being an all around good dude. - Shin Akuma 
on me buddy - Makavelli I love your Chunk cake! - ЯiZО for all those late night wanks - -veteran420- Professional Ice Cream - Loccy chunk cake fat boy - MANGLER 
good luck in the league, you'll need it - El Mustang smear it - Dick Buffman Chunk Cake!!! - -veteran420- merry xmas - Subtraction Apple time! - iBreakbeat 
cocktail hour - MANGLER Awww thanks, I don't mind. I made you a coco for being so kind :) - *Boss Lady* 38k post Chunk cake! - Flab I think I am going to take a long, long holiday from this site. - *Boss Lady* Enjoy that, it will NEVER happen again. - *Boss Lady* 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Chunk Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Chunk Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ??? Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - _PlaT_NuM_ 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Mr._Pink Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Mr._Pink Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr._Pink Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - S a m u r a i 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - IncuFanovic Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MANGLER 

How long before Rome swoops into this thread to defend this coward?

I'll get the ready for him Wazza.