Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Fighter of the Year for 2011
Nonito Donare 13 13.40%
Manny Pacquaio 3 3.09%
Winner of Ward/Froch 29 29.90%
Juan Manuel Marquez 20 20.62%
Bernard Hopkins 8 8.25%
Brandon Rios 4 4.12%
Wladimir Klitschko 5 5.15%
Amir Khan 7 7.22%
Sergio Martinez 4 4.12%
Other 4 4.12%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 11-22-2011, 03:45 AM
Check_hooks
30 yr old virgin

Rep Power: 35 Check_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 220,803,966,361.49
Total Points: 273,638,525,963.13
Just pretend it's pacquiao! - Uncle Howie Keep up the brilliant work, sir. ATG poster - Deal With It Happy New Year - Freedom. for making all the flomos cry a river each time you post - Stop for being skip bayless' neglected son - Antagonist 
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Legend ass poster. Keeping dirty ass flomos on lockdown 24/7 - Neutral warrrrrrrrrrrrr pakyaw - Lotus Flower War Pac! - Talisayen Pac by brutal KO! - Talisayen 
best weekend ever - Fighting_Pride Pactard 4ever - -MARKAVELLI- Manny Manny Mannny - PAC-BOY No Message - Dehydrator Best dude wins - Capaedia 
you can name it lil pacquiao so you can shove it up your ass - xcaret IV check_hooks is the boss of all bosses - I'm so sorry check_hooks is a legend - thuggery I apologize it was uncalled for - Jloro happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Nemisis Gay and Lesbian Pride - NO PANIC! 

Pac and it isn't even close.

Hes the only fighter there to win 2 fights against 2 first ballot HOFers within 7 months. Hes also the only fighter to have fought and won against a top 5 p4p opponent.

Haters are making themselves look like dumbasses lmao
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-22-2011, 04:03 AM
Brother Khalid
The Truth Terrorist

Rep Power: 36 Brother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,211,910,113,327.07
Total Points: 9,211,910,173,944.77
Thanks so much for all your HD wizardry! - AndyShitHot 2 commemorate ur new name homey .... - -Boxzilla- 720p legend ..... - -Boxzilla- the king of hd - -Boxzilla- Hooking it up with some excellent quality fights - TheCheetah 
The KING OF HIGH DEF FIGHTS - TheCheetah The King of High Def fights! - TheCheetah High Definition LEGEND - TheCheetah Thanx - PR13 u do homework - nice guy and top poster - cleaner147 
And still...! leaving HD devastation and destruction in your wake. - PittyPat For all the Videos Mate - Stone Roses! Money Mayweather &amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt; Pacman - Stone Roses! For the Vasquez-Marquez Trilogy - Stone Roses! cheers! - Tamis_Siensya 
gift giving time to friends - serv have some more mate! - Tamis_Siensya Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Kick Khalid Muhammed aka &quot;The Black Hitler&quot; - Freedom2013 Its white... - Mannie Phresh 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Dynamite Kid Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Akinapepemo 
Autism - cleaner147 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - South318 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Freedom Fighter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyMay08 View Post
Darchinyan has no case. Something just wouldn't be right if you gave the award to Darchinyan but not Donaire. I know you gotta look at 2011 only, but the fact is every candidate on that list you can argue that they are the best in their division. Darchinyan isn't even close to being the best in his own division, let alone fighter of the year
How long ago was that fight?

If we are gonna go that route then B-hop shouldn't be on there due to him losing to Calzaghe, or Martinez since he lost to Margarito.

If Darchinyan beats Moreno, combined with a win over Perez, then he has one of the best resume's at 118.
Old 11-22-2011, 04:18 AM
gauze
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 gauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these parts
Bank: 114,228,035,630.05
Total Points: 114,228,038,867.56

Quote:
Originally Posted by _original_ View Post
*Floyd voice* Like I said before.....B-Hop had this ish in the bank, but that "fight" against Dawson really ruined it, no way does he get it.

Agree with Top Rank on Darchinyan, although I don't see him beating Moreno.
like i said, nobody really deserves it. but on the other hand nobody has made the same kind of history that hopkins has. and he did it on pascal's turf on top of that.

it depends on the ruling in december as to whether or not the dawson fight becomes a NC or remains a TKO. if stays a TKO (i dont think it will) and darchinyan beats moreno, i think he should get it. if moreno beats darchinyan, then i lean more towards the winner of the super 6.

donaire's win against montiel is pretty solid but his loss to terrazas (who i've actually never heard of) takes a little of the luster off of it.

i also dont believe that the fighter of the year needs to be the best in the division. especially a stacked division like 118 where all the top guys are pretty much fighting each other. i personally think that darchinyan beating moreno and perez would trump what everyone else in that division did this year.

it's really anyone's game depending on what happens next month.
Old 11-22-2011, 04:31 AM
sdcluser
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 sdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,914,086,579.64
Total Points: 1,959,157,196.51
you need a gift. - I'm so sorry No Message - sdcluser 

I voted for Kirkland. Love to see the train wreck over and over. Pow Pow pow. Technique..forgitabout.
Old 11-22-2011, 04:32 AM
Jay Volcano
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 Jay Volcano has a reputation beyond reputeJay Volcano has a reputation beyond reputeJay Volcano has a reputation beyond reputeJay Volcano has a reputation beyond reputeJay Volcano has a reputation beyond reputeJay Volcano has a reputation beyond reputeJay Volcano has a reputation beyond reputeJay Volcano has a reputation beyond reputeJay Volcano has a reputation beyond reputeJay Volcano has a reputation beyond reputeJay Volcano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2.86
Total Points: 1,001,033,807.57

Bernard Hopkins.
Old 11-22-2011, 04:43 AM
dan_cov
Graceful God Golovkin

Rep Power: 58 dan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,999,782,762.94
have a happy and safe new years Mr. dan cov - jose830 Top bloke - Aztec Wanker Great Poster!!! - E.P.T. all aboard the rigo train!!! great poster. - Barnburner victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS 
Dan the Man, the High Priest of the Cult of Rigo - CubanGuyNYC Cheers to you, my friend! Rigo rules! - CubanGuyNYC Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 Super BScene member! - jazluvr WAR GODtthysse!!!! - thuggery 
:beerchug: - jose830 thank you good sir - thuggery Thanks man - Jloro dan_cov makes Boxingscene a better place - valero Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!! - mathed 
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!! - mathed Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!! - mathed thanks - DannYankee09 p4p poster.  Thank you for keeping it 100% - damit305 you have great predictions - here's an apple to sustain that brain power - jas 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ƒallenloki Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ƒallenloki Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ƒallenloki Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Daniel Alpha 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Daniel Alpha Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Adrien Broner anyone?

Destroyed Revish in a round.
He beat Ponce & he blasted Litzau out in 1 round!

He's fighting again this month against the tough Argentinian Vince Rodriguez.

That or the winner of Darchinyan vs Moreno for me.
Old 11-22-2011, 06:16 AM
SkyKng
Banned

Rep Power: 0 SkyKng is infamous around these partsSkyKng is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 14,519.58

marquez or james kirkland

kirklands win over angulo and marquez win over pac was sick

Last edited by SkyKng; 11-22-2011 at 06:21 AM.
Old 11-22-2011, 06:26 AM
lefthook2daliva
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 lefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 225,319,316.08
Truth spoken about Khan-Mayweather!!! - Atreyu Khalil Good poster and he knows some boxing! - LoadedWraps STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

"Winner of Ward/Froch" is a BS choice.

JMM derailed the Pacqiauo express. How much bigger does it have to be?
Old 11-22-2011, 06:28 AM
JibbaJabber
I'm That Boul..

Rep Power: 4 JibbaJabber has a reputation beyond reputeJibbaJabber has a reputation beyond reputeJibbaJabber has a reputation beyond reputeJibbaJabber has a reputation beyond reputeJibbaJabber has a reputation beyond reputeJibbaJabber has a reputation beyond reputeJibbaJabber has a reputation beyond reputeJibbaJabber has a reputation beyond reputeJibbaJabber has a reputation beyond reputeJibbaJabber has a reputation beyond reputeJibbaJabber has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,821,890.28
Total Points: 8,825,451.72
No Message - JibbaJabber Pactard Owning.. Getting Your First Groupie - JibbaJabber Pactards.. Put That In Ya Mouth.. - JibbaJabber for getting another groupie -Lowkey- the 2 dollar hoe - JibbaJabber For Marquez Schooling Pacuiao Again.. And Getting Robbed Again - JibbaJabber 
For All The Red K's My Pactard Hoes Give Me.. Put This In Your Ass Baklas - JibbaJabber I Drank Too Many Of These And Had My Bastard Child -Check Hooks- Tell Your Mom I Said Hi - JibbaJabber 90 Days Served - JibbaJabber 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - JibbaJabber 

bhop.. oldest champ ever and got tackled by dawson..
Old 11-22-2011, 06:32 AM
Pacdbest
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 Pacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 32,000,275,029.75
lol - Makavelli a truly brilliant poster - Jack Napier Muahaha! - dan_cov Godamn!!! nice avi :fing02: - jose830 

I got Donaire! He's really dominant this yr & I dont think he lost any rd this yr! Beating a top 10 P4p & an undefeated fighter.

Brandon Rios is running 2nd.

Ward is boring but might get it if he's impressive with Froch but I doubt it!