Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-20-2011, 07:26 AM
mannyman
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 mannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 25,050.91
Total Points: 10,000,195,072.01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash Cow View Post

/thread
Everybody knows that Pac isn't a technician but thats why people like him, he goes in there and destroys. I prefer technicians but not every boxer can be gifted like FMJ or Marquez. Pac takes advantage of his assets.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-20-2011, 09:00 AM
Mrkobra
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 Mrkobra is infamous around these partsMrkobra is infamous around these partsMrkobra is infamous around these partsMrkobra is infamous around these partsMrkobra is infamous around these partsMrkobra is infamous around these partsMrkobra is infamous around these partsMrkobra is infamous around these partsMrkobra is infamous around these partsMrkobra is infamous around these partsMrkobra is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,258.01

Honestly this was pacmans mistake I do agree he could have give. Manquez a run for his money if he would have followed Freddy's instruction. But the question can only be awnserd by pacman him self. In my opinion manny has lost his will an hunger in boxing and he may thing he is better than his core er With Acting singing politics game show host. Come on manny stay with what you know and that's boxing. Also I think is pesonal life was a factor in the fight.
Old 11-20-2011, 09:07 AM
Rome-By-Ko
Bradley Top 3

Rep Power: 47 Rome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 246,204,059,996,771.53
Total Points: 251,668,649,620,620.62
Happy Holidays Bro! - Lorily thanks - Dale Cardon No Message - romebyko You da man Rome!! - Lorily Happy Christmas to a great poster - Dave Rado 
Happy Holidays sweetheart! - Lorily ''I score effective boxing,not effective running...'' Super quote! - dan_cov Bradley Salutes You Sir! - mathed Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil What up Bradley tribe - hougigo 
I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK &gt; Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed To a true stormtrooper! - DonMega To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrkobra View Post
Honestly this was pacmans mistake I do agree he could have give. Manquez a run for his money if he would have followed Freddy's instruction. But the question can only be awnserd by pacman him self. In my opinion manny has lost his will an hunger in boxing and he may thing he is better than his core er With Acting singing politics game show host. Come on manny stay with what you know and that's boxing. Also I think is pesonal life was a factor in the fight.
What was happening with his personal life??
Old 11-20-2011, 09:16 AM
Rapid Counter
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 Rapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 70,467,380,782,179.44
Total Points: 71,157,380,783,794.25
Cool poster (GL on our bet) - eddie_monster Happy Easter babe :) :kiss: - Bossy Thanks for the help bro! - Camp Beast 1k - rorymac you made my day with that sig....lmao - Alx. 
you made my day with that sig....lmao - Alx. your sig...Lmao!...beer on me... - jose830 Thanks! - FeFist nice albums! i will be paying random visits :D - jose830 LOL @ your sig, heres a cookie from someones picnic basket i looted - Yogi Bear 
Long time man, im not around so much anymore, but here is a beer my brethren - chav Your the man bro - torosboxing75 

Marquez is just much smarter than pac. Pac can't adapt, too late in his career to teach an old dog new tricks. That's why when his backs against the wall he will always revert back to the jab jab straight left. If pac started to move to his right more Marquez would just adapt to it.

People are making way too many excuses for pac. I like most wasn't expecting Marquez to look so good at the weight but after watching how good he looked with the help of his new strength and conditioning regime I think if pac decides to fight Marquez for a 4th time he will most certainly get his s**t pushed in. I won't bet against Marquez again. Better for pac to cash out on Floyd in my opinion.

People were waiting to see Marquez get Hattonized but if they fight again Manny gets Buster Douglas'ed in my opinion.

I hope Marquez doesn't retire, I'm gonna miss seeing those sweet combinations.

Last edited by Rapid Counter; 11-20-2011 at 09:21 AM.
Old 11-20-2011, 09:18 AM
Rome-By-Ko
Bradley Top 3

Rep Power: 47 Rome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 246,204,059,996,771.53
Total Points: 251,668,649,620,620.62
Happy Holidays Bro! - Lorily thanks - Dale Cardon No Message - romebyko You da man Rome!! - Lorily Happy Christmas to a great poster - Dave Rado 
Happy Holidays sweetheart! - Lorily ''I score effective boxing,not effective running...'' Super quote! - dan_cov Bradley Salutes You Sir! - mathed Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil What up Bradley tribe - hougigo 
I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK &gt; Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed To a true stormtrooper! - DonMega To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid Counter View Post
Marquez is just much smarter than pac. Pac can't adapt, too late in his career to teach an old dog new tricks. That's why when his backs against the wall he will always revert back to the jab jab straight left. If pac started to move to his right more Marquez would just adapt to it.

People are making way to many excuses for pac. I like most wasn't expecting Marquez to look so good at the weight but after watching how good he looked with the help of his new strength and conditioning regime I think if pac decides to fight Marquez for a 4th time he will most certainly get his s**t pushed in. I won't bet against Marquez again. Better for pac to cash out on Floyd in my opinion.

Who do you like in a JMM Bradley match??
Old 11-20-2011, 09:19 AM
mikemurni
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 mikemurni has a reputation beyond reputemikemurni has a reputation beyond reputemikemurni has a reputation beyond reputemikemurni has a reputation beyond reputemikemurni has a reputation beyond reputemikemurni has a reputation beyond reputemikemurni has a reputation beyond reputemikemurni has a reputation beyond reputemikemurni has a reputation beyond reputemikemurni has a reputation beyond reputemikemurni has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,084,822.78

Quote:

People are making way to many excuses for pac. I like most wasn't expecting Marquez to look so good at the weight but after watching how good he looked with the help of his new strength and conditioning regime I think if pac decides to fight Marquez for a 4th time he will most certainly get his s**t pushed in. I won't bet against Marquez again. Better for pac to cash out on Floyd in my opinion.

You cant make an excuses if the fighter won.. And Pac won.. More like you are the one whining about JMM's lose..
Old 11-20-2011, 09:25 AM
Rapid Counter
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 Rapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond repute
Cool poster (GL on our bet) - eddie_monster Happy Easter babe :) :kiss: - Bossy Thanks for the help bro! - Camp Beast 1k - rorymac you made my day with that sig....lmao - Alx. 
you made my day with that sig....lmao - Alx. your sig...Lmao!...beer on me... - jose830 Thanks! - FeFist nice albums! i will be paying random visits :D - jose830 LOL @ your sig, heres a cookie from someones picnic basket i looted - Yogi Bear 
Long time man, im not around so much anymore, but here is a beer my brethren - chav Your the man bro - torosboxing75 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemurni View Post
You cant make an excuses if the fighter won.. And Pac won.. More like you are the one whining about JMM's lose..
Hahaha whatever you say dude. All I've been hearing from team pac is excuses. Cramps, bad training camp blah blah blah
Old 11-20-2011, 09:29 AM
mikemurni
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 mikemurni has a reputation beyond reputemikemurni has a reputation beyond reputemikemurni has a reputation beyond reputemikemurni has a reputation beyond reputemikemurni has a reputation beyond reputemikemurni has a reputation beyond reputemikemurni has a reputation beyond reputemikemurni has a reputation beyond reputemikemurni has a reputation beyond reputemikemurni has a reputation beyond reputemikemurni has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,084,822.78

Quote:
Hahaha whatever you say dude. All I've been hearing from team pac is excuses. Cramps, bad training camp blah blah blah
His performance was below expectations but he won nonetheless. JMM's camp has been whining robbery since last week. And they been doing since 2003..So really who's the crybaby...
Old 11-20-2011, 09:30 AM
Rapid Counter
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
Who do you like in a JMM Bradley match??
You know what Rome? I like that fight. I'd rather Marquez fight Bradley than pac for a 4th time. I think its competitive and I think Marquez has a good chance of becoming a 4 weight world champion if it happens. Because of Bradley's lack of power I see it being very close only because Bradley can actually box.
Old 11-20-2011, 09:38 AM
Rapid Counter
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemurni View Post
His performance was below expectations but he won nonetheless. JMM's camp has been whining robbery since last week. And they been doing since 2003..So really who's the crybaby...
I think you're the crybaby, just my opinion though lol