Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-20-2011, 01:53 AM
Strike Back
Damien Scott

Rep Power: 6 Strike Back is a glorious beacon of lightStrike Back is a glorious beacon of lightStrike Back is a glorious beacon of lightStrike Back is a glorious beacon of lightStrike Back is a glorious beacon of lightStrike Back is a glorious beacon of light
Bank: 193,872,876,703.38
Total Points: 193,872,887,320.09

I like how they showed the picture cotto had, then they showed a different picture and there was no 'crack'.

I personally thought it was a marker from the commision, not a black thread. And there was no tear at all in the pictures other than the one Cotto was showing off. Is that like a photoshopped picture or something?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-20-2011, 01:55 AM
Strike Back
Damien Scott

Rep Power: 6 Strike Back is a glorious beacon of lightStrike Back is a glorious beacon of lightStrike Back is a glorious beacon of lightStrike Back is a glorious beacon of lightStrike Back is a glorious beacon of lightStrike Back is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRking718 View Post
Dude, that was caught in the crack, it was probably there then fell off u can see clearly from the pic that was not thread. AND the blood? IN the same spot? The the fact trainer was banned for life...and the fact that Margs blames him and says he didn't know he had that? so how could he know if he had it for Cotto? Looking to defend your puto warrior, LMAO.
Assuming the picture from the Mosley wraps is top side up, wouldn't that mean that the wrap was on the right hand? All the pictures that Cotto refers to are of Tony's left hand.
Old 11-20-2011, 01:56 AM
PRking718
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 PRking718 has a reputation beyond reputePRking718 has a reputation beyond reputePRking718 has a reputation beyond reputePRking718 has a reputation beyond reputePRking718 has a reputation beyond reputePRking718 has a reputation beyond reputePRking718 has a reputation beyond reputePRking718 has a reputation beyond reputePRking718 has a reputation beyond reputePRking718 has a reputation beyond reputePRking718 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,125,891.91
Total Points: 17,483,732.53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strike Back View Post
I like how they showed the picture cotto had, then they showed a different picture and there was no 'crack'.

I personally thought it was a marker from the commision, not a black thread. And there was no tear at all in the pictures other than the one Cotto was showing off. Is that like a photoshopped picture or something?
WTF u talking about that pic was around before COtto got his hands on it, in the ****ing video the crack is still there u blind fools see the thread, its caught in the crack - Margs CHEATED. WHY cheat vs Mosley when he already lost to Cotto, who you beat fair? WHY?> FUKIN POSERS
Old 11-20-2011, 01:56 AM
bobo_bobo
Contender

Bank: 7,649,585.54
Total Points: 7,662,050.00

That is definitely a crack on the hand wrap. It is clear as day. You could see it in the slow motion video HBO showed.
Old 11-20-2011, 01:57 AM
PEBBLES!
Banned

Bank: 185,677,884.59
Total Points: 1,277,348,828.00
welcome back - Freedom Fighter i just wanted to welcome you bakk with this gift and a nice big fukk u , lol, nyahahahahahaha, just playing, welcome bakk homie - Tha_Greatest welcome back buddy :) - Gorilla Dogs HALAL SUBWAY - DiLLiNGER one of the most enteratining and badass guys here - dj emz 
even though you are a deceitful baterd , lol, i cant hate you forever, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest stay up, my friend. - Willy Wanker merry xmas - Subtraction for the underrated stone roses!...long overdue - BritishBoxing92 Thanks for the downloads. - Barnburner 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest peace homie, lol, you made sully and demise your official bittches, lol, im off, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 
happy holidays akh - dj emzz 
Childhood Cancer - dj emz 

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, TS nailed it.

What creates the illusion of a "crack" is the piece of black thread crossing over the piece of material which runs between the knuckles/fingers,

Something about that pic always did look odd, quite aside from the particular oddness the Margarito indicters were (wrongly) suggesting.
Old 11-20-2011, 02:01 AM
PEBBLES!
Banned

welcome back - Freedom Fighter i just wanted to welcome you bakk with this gift and a nice big fukk u , lol, nyahahahahahaha, just playing, welcome bakk homie - Tha_Greatest welcome back buddy :) - Gorilla Dogs HALAL SUBWAY - DiLLiNGER one of the most enteratining and badass guys here - dj emz 
even though you are a deceitful baterd , lol, i cant hate you forever, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest stay up, my friend. - Willy Wanker merry xmas - Subtraction for the underrated stone roses!...long overdue - BritishBoxing92 Thanks for the downloads. - Barnburner 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest peace homie, lol, you made sully and demise your official bittches, lol, im off, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo_bobo View Post
That is definitely a crack on the hand wrap. It is clear as day. You could see it in the slow motion video HBO showed.
Uh-huh.

And grass isn't green, it's pink (just inverted, right?).
Old 11-20-2011, 02:02 AM
Strike Back
Damien Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRking718 View Post
WTF u talking about that pic was around before COtto got his hands on it, in the ****ing video the crack is still there u blind fools see the thread, its caught in the crack - Margs CHEATED. WHY cheat vs Mosley when he already lost to Cotto, who you beat fair? WHY?> FUKIN POSERS
My point was that they showed at least three different pictures from after that fight, and only one had a 'crack'. Interpret that however you want, get mad, whatever. I seen what I seen, just like you did.
Old 11-20-2011, 02:07 AM
PEBBLES!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strike Back View Post

The whole picture thing is ODD, period.

There are actual photographer's prints out there of another photo taken after the fight which shows Margarito holding that same hand up and revealing no crack on the wrap. While online versions of the exact same photo show a "crack".

Regardless, this observation debunks the whole "crack" theory.

None of the Cottosexuals ever mentioned a black thread caught in a crack before this came to light tonight. They were just talking about a crack. Now it's a black thread caught in a crack.
Old 11-20-2011, 02:08 AM
PRking718
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 PRking718 has a reputation beyond reputePRking718 has a reputation beyond reputePRking718 has a reputation beyond reputePRking718 has a reputation beyond reputePRking718 has a reputation beyond reputePRking718 has a reputation beyond reputePRking718 has a reputation beyond reputePRking718 has a reputation beyond reputePRking718 has a reputation beyond reputePRking718 has a reputation beyond reputePRking718 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,125,891.91
Total Points: 17,483,732.53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stones! View Post
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, TS nailed it.

What creates the illusion of a "crack" is the piece of black thread crossing over the piece of material which runs between the knuckles/fingers,

Something about that pic always did look odd, quite aside from the particular oddness the Margarito indicters were (wrongly) suggesting.
Even if it is a different gauze, he had still cheated Cotto. You will see the 3rd man. Those "thudding" blows, as Lampley described, have not been heard since the Cotto fight. C'mon it's common sense but you are a hater - one of those dudes that hates on the Boricuas I see. Either way, the truth will be exposed and the veil lifted from your eyes after Dec. 3rd. Remember that.
Old 11-20-2011, 02:09 AM
PEBBLES!
Banned

Tony doesn't need anyone to free him.

If he's got anything left at all after his courageous stand against Pac a year ago, he's gonna beat the absolute f*ck out of Cotto and free himself.