Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr-Peter Manfredo Jr - Trainers’ Takes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr-Peter Manfredo Jr - Trainers’ Takes

Ronnie Shields (Chavez Jr.): “I like Peter Manfredo. He’s a very talented guy. He has a lot of heart. But he’s not the kind of guy that’s going to move around and box, and I don’t think he can. I don’t think he’s going to out-box Chavez Jr. I think Chavez Jr. is going to be too big and too strong. I think Manfredo is going to be right there to be hit.

[Click Here To Read More]

Nope. Sorry.

The only truthful analysis is that both guys stink on ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Pops Daniels View Post
      The only truthful analysis is that both guys stink on ice.
      AHB BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!
      thanks pops for that..... "zen"moment. aha ha aha

Comment

Top Rank picked Manfredo Jr.... that's all we need to know! Arum will not put the overtly hyped, super protected, WBC lovechilde with anyone that can screw the only thing he has going for him at this stage... his undefeated record.

The "Chavez" name was milked long enough... therefore its about keeping him undeafeated until he can be Cashed out against a stable member. Yes... Bob and company will only sacrifice him against a Cotto, Margo or any other Top Rank Star.

Manfredo gets his face re-arrange after some scary moments.

And please.... let me be wrong!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!! I'll eat all the crow in the world!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X