Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-18-2011, 12:17 PM
Forza
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Forza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 30,600,634.67
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Viva Il Duce - Rocky... Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

Also for a boxer to die in the ring is the most honorable way to die possible
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-18-2011, 12:27 PM
baya
Wrapidad was garbage

Rep Power: 142 baya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,835,578,458,868.40
Total Points: 1,835,578,466,213.15
Congratulations! - Sin City to a black PR 'nando.....like tito. - Left Hook Tua for a great guy - jazluvr449 drink uphomie!! - RIZO24 For the Man - jazluvr 
No Message - Tha_Greatest To a great guy and good sport - deanrw LOL man. I love your RIP thread - deanrw ...RIP el boss hog Thread... - jose830 Thanks, did you check me out on the bag? - Cuauhtémoc1520 
No Message - chiguy91 No Message - chiguy91 No Message - chiguy91 youre a joke - MANIAC310 Cheers :beerchug: on your test results...aprende mijo ponte un condon! - jose830 
Greener pastures, my friend. - Fistic Congratulations on your divorce! - -jose- hang this on the wall for good luck with your restaurant - -jose- 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - chiguy91 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - chiguy91 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - chiguy91 

everything that you've contributed to this thread, forza, has been incredibly stupid. just ****en stupid, smdh.

bringing up hypotheticals like "in a street fight i'd bet" .... c'mon man go get laid and live life, it's apparent here that you're deficient in practicality.
Old 11-18-2011, 01:02 PM
waxfondler
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 waxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 37,030.09

cotto is one of the most respectable/honorable fighters in boxing... he was just keeping it real. although rabid fans dont want to hear that.
Old 11-18-2011, 01:24 PM
Nuurzhaelan
Anathema

Rep Power: 13 Nuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 358,412,750.43
Total Points: 383,433,866.57
Great poster and NSB member! - jazluvr449 you're a top quality poster - Carnivore 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopVillain View Post
kneegel is a *****.Plain and simple. He wants to be a professional boxer but does not want to get hurt or care about the fans? Why doesn't he stick to amateur boxing where he can fight with pads on? Anyone backing him up,especially you puto ricans obviously have that quitter mentality,no wonder the majority of you are lazy,jobless drug addicts and on welfare,you gave up on life,you took a knee.
I'd really like to know what ticket price entitles you to watch a man die. I think you're just a boor hoping to witness the perverse thrill of watching a man suffer and or die in the ring. You are execrable.
Old 11-18-2011, 01:54 PM
LaMigra
Banned

Rep Power: 0 LaMigra has a reputation beyond reputeLaMigra has a reputation beyond reputeLaMigra has a reputation beyond reputeLaMigra has a reputation beyond reputeLaMigra has a reputation beyond reputeLaMigra has a reputation beyond reputeLaMigra has a reputation beyond reputeLaMigra has a reputation beyond reputeLaMigra has a reputation beyond reputeLaMigra has a reputation beyond reputeLaMigra has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 38,028.57

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopVillain View Post
kneegel is a *****.Plain and simple. He wants to be a professional boxer but does not want to get hurt or care about the fans? Why doesn't he stick to amateur boxing where he can fight with pads on? Anyone backing him up,especially you puto ricans obviously have that quitter mentality,no wonder the majority of you are lazy,jobless drug addicts and on welfare,you gave up on life,you took a knee.
If you can tell me why over 50% of Mexican households in the USA receive welfare I will give you a pass on your comments. Lazy? Why because we don't sell water and oranges on the highway ? Please nacho... sit your ass back down and get back to your plot to rape your niece when your mother goes to church later on. What a sick bunch... child rape is somehow a part of being a Mexican bad ass??? Pathetic. Read newspaper and ask yourself: "Why are Mexicans ****ing little girls left and right.." You don't want me to start posting links/stats
son. You really don't.
Old 11-18-2011, 01:55 PM
LaMigra
Banned

Rep Power: 0 LaMigra has a reputation beyond reputeLaMigra has a reputation beyond reputeLaMigra has a reputation beyond reputeLaMigra has a reputation beyond reputeLaMigra has a reputation beyond reputeLaMigra has a reputation beyond reputeLaMigra has a reputation beyond reputeLaMigra has a reputation beyond reputeLaMigra has a reputation beyond reputeLaMigra has a reputation beyond reputeLaMigra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forza View Post
Also for a boxer to die in the ring is the most honorable way to die possible
No actually one of the stupidest ways to die..
Old 11-18-2011, 01:58 PM
LaMigra
Banned

Degenerates... When they are not raping and tattooing there eyelids with stupid ****... they are doing sick **** like this for thrills. What a bunch of damaged people. Societies most sexually disturbed culture who are also #1 in the world in child ****. FCK outta you nacho crunchin savage.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1..._n_998868.html
Old 11-18-2011, 01:59 PM
Cuauhtémoc1520
Head Mexican in Charge

Rep Power: 122 Cuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,229,134,643,717.54
Total Points: 13,229,134,824,580.22
Good tutorial - MANIAC310 Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Have one on me, friend. - Grand Champ Great taste in women - Unknown Champ Legendary poster - Cleto_Reyes 
please fukk off,..........now take care, your homie in real life, god bless you you bitcch azz, lol, truly your freind, lol, tha greatest - Tha_Greatest Here's a beer from Bulgaria - BulgariasFinest Great posts, intelligent poster! Always great reading your stuff :) - Bossy No Message - Freelancer One of the best poster's - arraamis 
One of the best posters in the 'Scene - ELHURACAN58 damn homie i missed your 19000 post congrats!    you one the best posters here! - jose830 happy birthday coach! - HUGH JASS Birthday beer, cheers! - MELLY-MEL... i posted &quot;las mañanitas&quot; on the thread before you mention it but took it down thinking it was to gay :lol1: happy birthday bro! - jose830 
happy bday - -Mustang- Happy bday grandpa! - led* One of Boxingscene's finest! - CubanGuyNYC Cuauhtémoc1520 Knows Boxing! - LoadedWraps P4P, a top poster/knowledgeable - SlySlickSmooth 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Underboss World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 
Childhood Cancer - TBear Childhood Cancer - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaMigra View Post
If you can tell me why over 50% of Mexican households in the USA receive welfare I will give you a pass on your comments. Lazy? Why because we don't sell water and oranges on the highway ? Please nacho... sit your ass back down and get back to your plot to rape your niece when your mother goes to church later on. What a sick bunch... child rape is somehow a part of being a Mexican bad ass??? Pathetic. Read newspaper and ask yourself: "Why are Mexicans ****ing little girls left and right.." You don't want me to start posting links/stats
son. You really don't.
Oh man, I see your still up to your made up statistics...hahah

Why hasn't your racist ass been banned? Shame...........
Old 11-18-2011, 01:59 PM
Light_Speed
SPEED IS POWER

Rep Power: 53 Light_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,329,616,918,775.31
Total Points: 1,575,617,085,915.56
Good poster - dancovboxer can't green you right now, but here's a gift. good poster - chiguy91 smart man - Alx. Thanks for Stream dude much appreciated - Berges For the Pac shooting gun video - Libido Sanchez 
No Message - chiguy91 thanks for posting the matthysse exhibition - chiguy91 

Cotto's position is reasonable but fighters need to have that "do or die" mindset in the ring, yeah it's stupid but thinking about your health and your kids is not gonna help you fight through the pain and get the victory. That's one of the reasons why Cotto lost to Margarito and will lose again in 2 weeks.
Old 11-18-2011, 02:03 PM
LaMigra
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
Oh man, I see your still up to your made up statistics...hahah

Why hasn't your racist ass been banned? Shame...........
Hey genius... did you not read your little brother's post about ricans being "lazy?"

Stop crying and learn about who you are. I got links for you. NOTHING is made up son. FACT. over 50% of every Mexican household in the USA is receiving HELP from the taxpayers in this country. FACT.