Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-14-2011, 11:56 AM
Gino Ros
Banned

Bank: 2,606,020,444.84
Total Points: 2,606,352,382.94
NSB master of finance. My first deposit. - Kenny MF Powers No Message - Sir TomJones Money May AllDay, 1 of NSB best. Enjoy the fight homey! - CRASH DUMMY p4p biggest homo - Sir TomJones p4p biggest homo - Sir TomJones 
Best poster on this site !! - BoZz for the help - Lazerjab 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bearman3000 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - tibbar World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Default DELAHOYA TO PACQUIAO: "You're the fighter. You're the boss. "You call the shots"

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...,7844810.story

Manny Pacquiao doesn't look much like a winner

After a controversial majority-decision victory over Juan Manuel Marquez on Saturday in Las Vegas, the World Boxing Organization's welterweight champion wasn't exactly basking in glory.

By Lance Pugmire

November 13, 2011, 6:10 p.m.
Reporting from Las Vegas -- This was not the look of victory; it was the despair of lost mystique.

Yes, Las Vegas judges Glenn Trowbridge and Dave Moretti delivered Manny Pacquiao a crowd-stunning majority-decision victory over Juan Manuel Marquez on Saturday night at MGM Grand Garden Arena.

But Pacquiao's reactions spoke of something different.

Defeat.

While Marquez, 38, briefly basked in the celebration of an apparent triumph after the 12th round, lifting his right fist to the air as if to forever puncture the cloud of close-call shortcomings versus Pacquiao, the Filipino superstar retreated to his corner to kneel and pray.

By executing a superior counterpunching display that defused Pacquiao's aggressive style and subjected the welterweight world champion to a routine of punches in the face, Marquez accomplished so much.

He gained a measure of redemption, revenge and was at his best on his biggest stage yet.

Marquez wasn't around to see it, but Pacquiao revealed the hollowness of his 15th consecutive "victory," showing up at his postfight news conference as a beaten man.

It wasn't because of the discomfort of 28 stitches to close the three-level cut he suffered in a 10th-round head butt.

It was because he failed to please his fans, because he was subjected to a chorus of boos in the arena after being awarded the victory and because he again couldn't figure out Marquez.

"He's always backing off and waiting for me to create action," Pacquiao said. "And when I do, he counters. It's not easy to create action with him waiting for a good shot."

Pacquiao was asked whether he was disappointed in himself. Had he failed to follow the fight plan?

"No, I'm not disappointed," Pacquiao said, his handlers trying to get him off the stage rapidly. "It's just my feet."

Trainer Freddie Roach said Pacquiao complained of cramping in his feet, situation for which Roach vows to find a solution.

Now Pacquiao has to figure out something else complex: What to do next.

It took all of a few minutes for Bob Arum, Pacquiao's promoter, to admit Marquez was entitled to a rematch in May. After getting as much as $10 million for this bout — depending on pay-per-view income — Marquez is positioned to get at least that again.

But does Pacquiao really want any part of Marquez again after three tight fights?

Oscar De La Hoya, who helps promote unbeaten Floyd Mayweather Jr., said the time has come for Pacquiao to be more assertive in choosing his path, not leaving it entirely up to his promoter.

"My advice to Manny is, 'You're the fighter. You're the boss. You call the shots,' " De La Hoya said. "If Manny wants Floyd, there's nothing from stopping that fight from happening.

"Pacquiao fights for the people and the people want him to step up and fight Mayweather."

Arum said it's "absolutely" Pacquiao's right to decide his next step. Pacquiao said late Saturday that Marquez deserves a rematch.

"I'm happy about my performance, but I don't know what I need to do to change the minds of the judges," Marquez said after the fight. "I'll sit down with my family and make a decision about continuing in this sport or simply retire.

"I really believe I have to drop [Pacquiao], but even if I drop him, I get the feeling they'll stand him back up and give him the fight again. I am very frustrated right now."

Ignacio Beristain, Marquez's trainer, called the decision "a joke."

The debt to Marquez for one more Pacquiao fight is substantial.

But De La Hoya says the Mayweather fight is at hand.

De La Hoya told The Times before Saturday's fight that his company has been instructed by Mayweather to schedule MGM Grand in May for "the biggest fight possible, and there's no secret who that is.

"Mayweather wants the fight, and there's nothing that can keep this fight from happening."

Heard often after Saturday's bout, however, was the conclusion that if Marquez could make Pacquiao's life so difficult, imagine what Mayweather (42-0) would do.

"People can keep comparing Pacquiao and Mayweather, I don't care," Arum said. "If you want to say Manny's diminished by this, go ahead."

lance.pugmire@latimes.com

Copyright © 2011, Los Angeles Times
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-14-2011, 11:59 AM
Bobby Shmurda
A Hot Ni@@a

Rep Power: 40 Bobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,376,182,726,091.31
Total Points: 1,389,289,095,851.75
No Message - ИATAS206 Cool man.  Animes are cool. - jjbj2 kick this ignorant racist - Freedom. this guy can't even debate, he just goes straight to childish insults - happyman One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA good poster - A-Wolf Great poster - jas 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gino Ros View Post

After a controversial majority-decision victory over Juan Manuel Marquez on Saturday in Las Vegas, the World Boxing Organization's welterweight champion wasn't exactly basking in glory.

By Lance Pugmire

Reporting from Las Vegas -- This was not the look of victory; it was the despair of lost mystique.

Yes, Las Vegas judges Glenn Trowbridge and Dave Moretti delivered Manny Pacquiao a crowd-stunning majority-decision victory over Juan Manuel Marquez on Saturday night at MGM Grand Garden Arena.

Defeat.

While Marquez, 38, briefly basked in the celebration of an apparent triumph after the 12th round, lifting his right fist to the air as if to forever puncture the cloud of close-call shortcomings versus Pacquiao, the Filipino superstar retreated to his corner to kneel and pray.

By executing a superior counterpunching display that defused Pacquiao's aggressive style and subjected the welterweight world champion to a routine of punches in the face, Marquez accomplished so much.

He gained a measure of redemption, revenge and was at his best on his biggest stage yet.

Marquez wasn't around to see it, but Pacquiao revealed the hollowness of his 15th consecutive "victory," showing up at his postfight news conference as a beaten man.

It wasn't because of the discomfort of 28 stitches to close the three-level cut he suffered in a 10th-round head butt.

It was because he failed to please his fans, because he was subjected to a chorus of boos in the arena after being awarded the victory and because he again couldn't figure out Marquez.

"He's always backing off and waiting for me to create action," Pacquiao said. "And when I do, he counters. It's not easy to create action with him waiting for a good shot."

Pacquiao was asked whether he was disappointed in himself. Had he failed to follow the fight plan?

"No, I'm not disappointed," Pacquiao said, his handlers trying to get him off the stage rapidly. "It's just my feet."

Trainer Freddie Roach said Pacquiao complained of cramping in his feet, situation for which Roach vows to find a solution.

It took all of a few minutes for Bob Arum, Pacquiao's promoter, to admit Marquez was entitled to a rematch in May. After getting as much as $10 million for this bout — depending on pay-per-view income — Marquez is positioned to get at least that again.

But does Pacquiao really want any part of Marquez again after three tight fights?

Oscar De La Hoya, who helps promote unbeaten Floyd Mayweather Jr., said the time has come for Pacquiao to be more assertive in choosing his path, not leaving it entirely up to his promoter.

"My advice to Manny is, 'You're the fighter. You're the boss. You call the shots,' " De La Hoya said. "If Manny wants Floyd, there's nothing from stopping that fight from happening.

"Pacquiao fights for the people and the people want him to step up and fight Mayweather."

Arum said it's "absolutely" Pacquiao's right to decide his next step. Pacquiao said late Saturday that Marquez deserves a rematch.

"I'm happy about my performance, but I don't know what I need to do to change the minds of the judges," Marquez said after the fight. "I'll sit down with my family and make a decision about continuing in this sport or simply retire.

"I really believe I have to drop [Pacquiao], but even if I drop him, I get the feeling they'll stand him back up and give him the fight again. I am very frustrated right now."

De La Hoya told The Times before Saturday's fight that his company has been instructed by Mayweather to schedule MGM Grand in May for "the biggest fight possible, and there's no secret who that is.

"Mayweather wants the fight, and there's nothing that can keep this fight from happening."

Heard often after Saturday's bout, however, was the conclusion that if Marquez could make Pacquiao's life so difficult, imagine what Mayweather (42-0) would do.

"People can keep comparing Pacquiao and Mayweather, I don't care," Arum said. "If you want to say Manny's diminished by this, go ahead."

sounds like arum realizes the hype has derailed some. that sounds like defeat to me.
Old 11-14-2011, 12:02 PM
pbftxrs316
Ellerbe's bum cleaner

Rep Power: 0 pbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 209,129,579.74
Total Points: 209,256,396.53

manny is the fighter--he is the boss---stop letting arum run you manny---i know what goes on behind closed doors packy----step the **** up sucka---hulk hogan--we coming fo you *****-lol
Old 11-14-2011, 12:03 PM
Gino Ros
Banned

NSB master of finance. My first deposit. - Kenny MF Powers No Message - Sir TomJones Money May AllDay, 1 of NSB best. Enjoy the fight homey! - CRASH DUMMY p4p biggest homo - Sir TomJones p4p biggest homo - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bearman3000 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - tibbar World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DempseyRollin View Post
sounds like arum realizes the hype has derailed some. that sounds like defeat to me.
Yes, and when you combine that with Ariza's statements about Manny going "backwards" in the Margarito, Mosley and Marquez fights, I think there is (legitimate) concern within Team Pacquiao.

If the Manny that fought Mosley and Marquez is the one that shows up for a Mayweather fight...
Old 11-14-2011, 12:03 PM
~BoZz~
EISENFAUST

Rep Power: 25 ~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 88,306,603,325,783.56
Total Points: 88,306,604,274,796.03
Pactard Killer! - MANIAC310 BoZzZzZz - MANIAC310 Keep slaying Pactards - rorymac Hahaha remind me to green K you for that sig pic lol - dancovboxer I don't think i've ever seen you green lol - MANIAC310 
Happy New Year - Freedom. happy new years homie - Tha_Greatest same to you brother - dj emzz Bossy Loves BoZzY :D :kiss: - Bossy for being good sport in the, &quot;start rumors&quot; thread - jose830 
tasty. - YDKSAB no more green k homie, lol, sent you this until im able to green you bakk - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays ~BoZz~ - !! AI-Holmes!! 
I don't even know who you are, but enjoy! You learned your lesson :) - thuggery Now now, behave yourself. Good Boy - thuggery sh1t , i cant green k you again, i got banned 2 times in 2 days i posted(did my ban time) and got banned again, lol, wonderful, lol, - Tha_Greatest another one, lol, i cant believe i used to have beef with you, lol, respect to ya man - Tha_Greatest Merry Christmas and all the best for 2015 - Freedom. 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BritishBoxing92 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BritishBoxing92 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 

aaaaammmm speak to my promoterrrrr ammmmm eeee me need sing song at jimmy kimmel show emmmmm bob arum make fight eemmmmm
Old 11-14-2011, 12:11 PM
Bobby Shmurda
A Hot Ni@@a

Rep Power: 40 Bobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,376,182,726,091.31
Total Points: 1,389,289,095,851.75
No Message - ИATAS206 Cool man.  Animes are cool. - jjbj2 kick this ignorant racist - Freedom. this guy can't even debate, he just goes straight to childish insults - happyman One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA good poster - A-Wolf Great poster - jas 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas 

man manny's stock has dropped crazy overnight. lol, so ironic. arum says manny makes the decisions on who to fight manny says arum makes the decisions, wtf is up?
Old 11-14-2011, 12:15 PM
D.I.E.S.E.L
No Risk-No Nothing

Rep Power: 48 D.I.E.S.E.L has a reputation beyond reputeD.I.E.S.E.L has a reputation beyond reputeD.I.E.S.E.L has a reputation beyond reputeD.I.E.S.E.L has a reputation beyond reputeD.I.E.S.E.L has a reputation beyond reputeD.I.E.S.E.L has a reputation beyond reputeD.I.E.S.E.L has a reputation beyond reputeD.I.E.S.E.L has a reputation beyond reputeD.I.E.S.E.L has a reputation beyond reputeD.I.E.S.E.L has a reputation beyond reputeD.I.E.S.E.L has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 123,944,065,249,943.84
Total Points: 123,949,065,297,189.30
No Message - Sir TomJones I know you like! - komodo have a strawberry - AL YANKAB*TCH here's another bro - chiguy91 No Message - ??? 
Respect - rorymac Have another - rorymac drink up - project xxx1 cocktail hour - MANGLER About time - Rocky... 
*mwah* - led Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Happy holdays bro! - led 
merry xmas big man - project xxx1 Happy new year! - Toney Loc stay in shape - KING MEAT your sig is funny bro, lol! - Mike Tyson77 drink up my brother - Mike Tyson77 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Left Hook Tua AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - GOAT86 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANGLER 
Send a message via ICQ to D.I.E.S.E.L Send a message via AIM to D.I.E.S.E.L Send a message via Yahoo to D.I.E.S.E.L Send a message via Skype™ to D.I.E.S.E.L

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoZz View Post
aaaaammmm speak to my promoterrrrr ammmmm eeee me need sing song at jimmy kimmel show emmmmm bob arum make fight eemmmmm
damn its true.
Old 11-14-2011, 12:16 PM
Gino Ros
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DempseyRollin View Post
man manny's stock has dropped crazy overnight. lol, so ironic. arum says manny makes the decisions on who to fight manny says arum makes the decisions, wtf is up?
Team Pac is a bit on their heels right now, and they need to just regroup.

Manny should simply say that he just came out of camp, allow the dust to settle, go enjoy his birthday in the Philippines, and make a fight announcement after the new year.

Arum made a big mistake by talking about how a fourth fight would make so much money. He did this IN THE RING on Saturday night, while all the fans were still booing.

That was bad timing. At that moment, nobody cared about money or the economics of a greedy promoter. Then Manny says "whoever my promoter wants".

But they'll be fine. Manny has an extremely dedicated fanbase.
Old 11-14-2011, 12:21 PM
THE REED™
That Admin Money

Rep Power: 200000 THE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,765,222,466,682,204,160.00
Total Points: 5,765,223,490,629,240,832.00
BOSS - komodo Good talking boxing sir - Atreyu Khalil 50k Posts - Unknown Champ for the Super 50,000 post... - jose830 Congrats on 50K solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
50k Posts - BulgariasFinest 50,000 - TBear Super Mod! Congrats on 50k Reed :D - Bossy 50K - -Mustang- 50k, congrats bro - MELLY-MEL... 
can't be touched. - Body Movin' Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy Birthday champ! - LoadedWraps Congrats on engagement! - Spacey1991 your daughter is adorable, Bless her :fing02: - -jose- 
is good to put a face to the name THE REED™ even doe you look nothing how I expected lol...I'll give you an 8.5 out of 10...good luck with your future wife :usa2: - -jose- You da man! - kiDynamite92 Merry Xmas to you and your family Reed - HughJass Merry Christmas REED™ - TBear Merry Christmas to yours - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BattlingNelson Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - dans01234 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- Head and Neck Cancer - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Makavelli Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Makavelli Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - QUELOQUE 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Freedom Fighter Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - iBreakbeat Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Atreyu Khalil 

I definitely agree with that... I'm tired of the talk to my promoter bull****.

You're one of, if not the best fighter in the world.... if you want to do something, nobody is going to tell you no.
Old 11-14-2011, 12:27 PM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 51 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 27,297,477,411,599.52
Total Points: 27,308,477,992,588.07
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gino Ros View Post

By Lance Pugmire

Defeat.

Manny can talk about running for govenor in his home province but has to defer to his promoter on who his next opponent is? None of us are that stupid.