Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-12-2011, 08:03 PM
gingeralbino
WAR MAGEE!!!

Rep Power: 26 gingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,664,583,147,090.50
Total Points: 22,664,583,234,790.49
ugly kid is gonna need it after he gets whooped - Sir TomJones top poster - S~T~J For being a consistently rock solid poster - The Surgeon one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Happy St Patrick's Day - Freedom2014 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronDanHamza View Post
Tyson Fury needs to stay well clear of the Klitschko because they will put him in a body bag.

I mean, David Haye would kill Tyson Fury.

Let alone the Klitschko's.
i want at least 2 more years of pure entertainement before he gets sacrificed to a klit bro.

I'm still laughing at that fight, I think the ref stopped it to prevent me from seriously injuring myself rolling about the floor!

WAR FURY!!!
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-12-2011, 08:25 PM
IronDanHamza
IronDanHamza

Rep Power: 70 IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,971,683,860,592,251.50
Total Points: 4,000,903,976,743,771.00
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps Your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingeralbino View Post
i want at least 2 more years of pure entertainement before he gets sacrificed to a klit bro.

I'm still laughing at that fight, I think the ref stopped it to prevent me from seriously injuring myself rolling about the floor!

WAR FURY!!!

He is entertaining. The sh*t he was saying before the fight was gold. He's almost as bonkers as Del boy.

He's sh*t though, isn't he?
Old 11-12-2011, 08:26 PM
frosty-g
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 frosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,058,070.87

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendOfLink View Post
Why does he keep getting knocked down by weak punchers? He took some bombs from Chisora, or is it because he doesn't see the punches coming from the weaker fighters?
care to name me one other guy who's knocked him down? i sure can't think of one.
bloody retard.
Old 11-12-2011, 08:35 PM
gingeralbino
WAR MAGEE!!!

Rep Power: 26 gingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,664,583,147,090.50
Total Points: 22,664,583,234,790.49
ugly kid is gonna need it after he gets whooped - Sir TomJones top poster - S~T~J For being a consistently rock solid poster - The Surgeon one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Happy St Patrick's Day - Freedom2014 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronDanHamza View Post

He is entertaining. The sh*t he was saying before the fight was gold. He's almost as bonkers as Del boy.

He's sh*t though, isn't he?
oh yeah, he's a bit **** alright, i have no idea what he was doing tonight, its like he'd never fought before.

He half throw out a weak jab and get countered by a right hand by someone who's half his size. Over and over again. That shot that floored him came from a mile away, and he still got caught with it. And his attack consisted of throwing out random punches hoping for the best, and clumsily stumbling into him in the process.

Funny as ****.

But i like him, he's crazy but in a good way. He seems a decent lad, and he's funny outta the ring as well. And he's got heart.

Ocassionly, and i do mean occasionly (not at any time tonight) he looks like there is a chance for him do become half decent, so i hope he doesnt read all the comments tonight (going from his interviews i reckon he reads the forums) and get pissed of and retire cos he's not taken seriously. I want him to carry on for a while.

Chin up Tyson, lad, dont take it to heart, this is an entertainment business afterall!!

PS please hire someone who can teach u how to box.
Old 11-12-2011, 08:41 PM
uoykcuf
Banned

Bank: 380,681,354.58
Total Points: 381,033,473.99
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by frosty-g View Post
care to name me one other guy who's knocked him down? i sure can't think of one.
bloody retard.
I thought the topic creator and others have said he has been knocked down. And *****, I don't follow Tyson Fury's career around. I don't follow hype job british frauds like you do. Stupid little puta.
Old 11-12-2011, 10:07 PM
House of Stone
BigDaddy

Rep Power: 15 House of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 60,152,019,965.73
Total Points: 274,202,115,509.69
Prospect of the Year! - Barnburner One of Boxingscene's best!! - JAB5239 atg poster! - jas knows his boxing - jas 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas 

There's something seriously wrong with UK refs - that guy was just looking for a chance to stop it. A stoppage like that in the states and the guy would be booed out of it. Fury is fun to watch and all but could you imagine what either one of the klits would do to him?

Last edited by House of Stone; 11-12-2011 at 10:12 PM.
Old 11-12-2011, 10:16 PM
joe strong
average joe

Rep Power: 84 joe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 727,932.82
For you Joe :) - Bossy For you Joe :) - Bossy No Message - Bossy No Message - Kevin Malone you're dumb - Freedom. 
joe strong has Boxingscene's lowest IQ - Freedom. cheers - simbros 10000 post! - jose830 so once again you've shown you're a moron - Freedom. Joe Strong is the man! - ABOSWORTH 
Joe is indeed Strong! A cup of the dark stuff for posting Pulev-Abell. - PittyPat stupid is as stupid does - Ragnarok stop beating up homeless people - Ragnarok beating up homeless people - Ragnarok beating up old homeless people is not cool - Ragnarok 
when a dummy posts no one replies - Freedom2014 Top man,solid poster. - Scott.Weiland. you are a bully homeless men are often disabled - Ragnarok learn to make a sentence properly you idiot - Freedom2014 learn to read dummy it was Lennoxs wife not Vitalis - Freedom2014 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ragnarok 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
Fury is just pure entertainment.

I hope he carrys on winning for a while but he is a knockout waiting to happen.

Even though the stoppage was bad tonight, I think Fury would have finished him anyway.
i have all of pajkic & furys fights...pajkic is entertaining but i missed the fight cause of work. i have seen pajkic take huge punches so if was a legit knockdown im surprised...im going to be pissed if it was another early stoppage
Old 11-12-2011, 10:19 PM
HitmanHattonAY
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 HitmanHattonAY has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanHattonAY has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanHattonAY has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanHattonAY has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanHattonAY has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanHattonAY has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanHattonAY has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanHattonAY has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanHattonAY has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanHattonAY has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanHattonAY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,036,956,276.00
Total Points: 116,036,980,431.59
No Message - siablo14 WAR CARROLL!! - dj emz 

Pajkic was out on his feet and would of been KTFO !
Old 11-12-2011, 10:38 PM
Khmelnytsky
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 Khmelnytsky has a reputation beyond reputeKhmelnytsky has a reputation beyond reputeKhmelnytsky has a reputation beyond reputeKhmelnytsky has a reputation beyond reputeKhmelnytsky has a reputation beyond reputeKhmelnytsky has a reputation beyond reputeKhmelnytsky has a reputation beyond reputeKhmelnytsky has a reputation beyond reputeKhmelnytsky has a reputation beyond reputeKhmelnytsky has a reputation beyond reputeKhmelnytsky has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 702.59
Total Points: 153,145.27

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe strong View Post
i have all of pajkic & furys fights...pajkic is entertaining but i missed the fight cause of work. i have seen pajkic take huge punches so if was a legit knockdown im surprised...im going to be pissed if it was another early stoppage
From what i remember he did seem a little stunned but both knockdowns were as much push downs as anything. Fury was legit dropped flat on his back and hurt much worse in the round before and obviously no stoppage for Pajkic. Same as the Firtha fight Fury was hurt way worse the round before but the ref lets it go for him but stops it as soon as he can for Fury to save Fury's "undefeated" record.
Old 11-12-2011, 10:43 PM
joe strong
average joe

Rep Power: 84 joe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 727,932.82
For you Joe :) - Bossy For you Joe :) - Bossy No Message - Bossy No Message - Kevin Malone you're dumb - Freedom. 
joe strong has Boxingscene's lowest IQ - Freedom. cheers - simbros 10000 post! - jose830 so once again you've shown you're a moron - Freedom. Joe Strong is the man! - ABOSWORTH 
Joe is indeed Strong! A cup of the dark stuff for posting Pulev-Abell. - PittyPat stupid is as stupid does - Ragnarok stop beating up homeless people - Ragnarok beating up homeless people - Ragnarok beating up old homeless people is not cool - Ragnarok 
when a dummy posts no one replies - Freedom2014 Top man,solid poster. - Scott.Weiland. you are a bully homeless men are often disabled - Ragnarok learn to make a sentence properly you idiot - Freedom2014 learn to read dummy it was Lennoxs wife not Vitalis - Freedom2014 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ragnarok 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khmelnytsky View Post
From what i remember he did seem a little stunned but both knockdowns were as much push downs as anything. Fury was legit dropped flat on his back and hurt much worse in the round before and obviously no stoppage for Pajkic. Same as the Firtha fight Fury was hurt way worse the round before but the ref lets it go for him but stops it as soon as he can for Fury to save Fury's "undefeated" record.
**** im going to be pissed when i see the fight...i got lots of pajkic fights & he is a warrior who is always in good fights. i said before the fight i was worried about a early stoppage. pajkic is always hurt in his fights because he never moves back.he will take 2 to land 2....i wish all the people here could see his fights. all his fights are back & forth slugfests.