Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-11-2011, 01:32 PM
Gutz
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 Gutz has a reputation beyond reputeGutz has a reputation beyond reputeGutz has a reputation beyond reputeGutz has a reputation beyond reputeGutz has a reputation beyond reputeGutz has a reputation beyond reputeGutz has a reputation beyond reputeGutz has a reputation beyond reputeGutz has a reputation beyond reputeGutz has a reputation beyond reputeGutz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,051,349,814.41
burner is a retard - Red October have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Childhood Cancer - PensionKiller Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Red October Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Default Pacquiao opens wallet, heart to those in need (CNN Article)

Watch 24/7 Pacquiao/Marquez on CNN tonight at midnight ET.
(CNN) -- When one of his sparring partners said he was getting married, Manny Pacquiao helped the newlyweds buy a house.
When the poor province in which he grew up in the Philippines needed a hospital, he ponied up some of the money for one.
When his country had elections, Pacquiao ran twice for and finally won a post in congress. He helped start one program to give cattle to farmers and another to give small motors to fishermen for their boats.
No doubt, the boxing champ has a soft heart.
Except for one man, apparently: his opponent in Saturday night's HBO pay-per-view fight, Juan Manuel Marquez.
They have fought twice before. After fighting to a draw in the first match, Pacquiao won by split-decision in the second.
Marquez insists he won both fights. It's not unusual for a boxer to think he won a close match, but after a fight against Michael Katsidis last year, Marquez wore a shirt that said on the front, "Marquez beat Pacquiao twice!!" and on the back it said, "Pacquiao, Your (sic) Next."
Ring life of Juan Manuel Marquez Piers Morgan gets in ring with Pacquiao Manny Pacquiao's political future Juan Manuel Marquez's greatest hits
Those close to Pacquiao say the taunt angered him. Some say he has prepared for this fight with an intensity they haven't seen from him before. Asked by reporters last week about the animosity, the boxer said:
"I have worked really hard for this fight ... and made a lot of sacrifices for this training camp," said the soft-spoken Pacquiao in halting English.
"If a knockout comes, that is a bonus for the hard work. I just wanted to make sure I was prepared 100% for this fight."
But trainer Freddie Roach admits that the T-shirt gave Pacquiao, rated by Ring Magazine as the best fighter in the world regardless of weight, an "extra spark." Pacquiao usually spars at 50% intensity, leaving some energy for the fight, said Roach. This time, during an extended 10-week training camp, the "Pacman" has upped it to at least 70%.
During a recent talk with one of his sparring partners after a workout, the 144-pound Pacquiao exclaimed, "I want this fight! I want this fight."
And earlier this week Pacquiao said Marquez had disrespected him and he was out to prove who was better, not for a huge payday.
Pacquiao, 33, will earn many millions for this fight against Marquez, an often overlooked superstar who is rated by Ring as the fifth-best fighter pound-for-pound. Depending on pay-per-view sales Pacquiao will make more than $30 million. (The fight, for Pacquiao's welterweight title, will be televised on HBO PPV, which like CNN is owned by Time Warner.)
Pacquiao's success in the ring and his generosity have made him a national icon.
"He came from extreme poverty," Bong Constantino, mayor of Malungon, told CNN's Talk Asia in 2009. "Now that he has everything in life he still practices that extreme humbleness in his heart. That's why he is so loved by our people here."
When he was young, Pacquiao sold candy and cigarettes on the streets. There were days he didn't make enough to eat. At 14, he ran away -- stowed away, actually -- to Manila to help earn more money for his siblings and single mother. At first he was a laborer, but he soon learned he could earn 100 pesos (a few U.S. dollars) fighting unsanctioned bouts -- the kind where the losers occasionally died.
Motivated by the death of a friend, Pacquiao eventually succeeded in turning pro. He won his first 11 fights, televised on Friday nights, making him a national celebrity.
But the big money was in the United States, and eventually with a 33-2 record and a super-bantamweight (122 pounds) title, he moved to America in 2001 at age 22. He and his manager flew to San Francisco and took a bus to Los Angeles where someone directed them to the Wild Card Boxing Club in Hollywood.
That's where Pacquiao met boxing-trainer extraordinaire Roach.
The two are a strong team, said long-time trainer Emanuel Steward, who will serve as an analyst for the TV broadcast.
"There is an unbelievable chemistry there," Steward said. "They really seem to understand each other. Freddie has done a great job with him."
That includes with letting Pacquiao be a free spirit when he's not boxing.
You would think Roach would be upset with all the things Pacquiao does outside the ring -- politician, game show host, businessman, pitchman -- but the trainer embraces it.
"I like the separation," Roach said. "He doesn't keep his mind on the fight all the time. When he gets in the ring, it's nothing but boxing. But if he wants to go on Jimmy Kimmel, if he wants to go sing, I have no problem with that. ...That's Manny Pacquiao."
Many Americans know of Pacquiao from the ring or his Hewlett-Packard commercials or his appearances singing on late night TV. But don't assume that just because he is the pound-for-pound best fighter that he'll easily handle Marquez, the WBC and WBA lightweight champion.
"Out of the 24 rounds they fought he's ahead by one point," Steward said. "Manny -- sometimes when he goes forward he's so excited, he almost runs in and he gets his legs crossed up. And Marquez catches him after that when Pacquiao is off balance."
Steward said Roach has made Pacquiao a better fighter, helping him improve his lead right hand. That combined with the fact that Pacquiao throws amazingly quick punches from "so many weird angles" leads Steward to predict a Pacquiao victory. Although he would be a very nervous bettor, he said, if he were to lay money down.
After the fight, it'll be back to work in congress for Pacquiao. It'll be every bit the battle as a fight in the ring, he said. Philippine politics are rife with corruption, he told CNN's Piers Morgan.
"That's what I am trying to do, to change politics in the Philippines," he said in an interview to be broadcast Friday night. "I want (to show) to them that I am the good example, to serve honestly."

http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/11/us/man...html?hpt=hp_c2
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-11-2011, 01:36 PM
U.ncleSam
Banned

Rep Power: 0 U.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,172,037,552.12
Total Points: 31,646,805,068.91
Hungry? - Uncle Howie Good snack! - Uncle Howie Tastie! - Uncle Howie Apple! - Uncle Howie xX_APPLE_Xx - Uncle Howie 
No Message - chiguy91 Tastie Snack! - Uncle Howie No Message - chiguy91 Granny Smith! - Uncle Howie No Message - chiguy91 
Everyone likes apples! - Uncle Howie Here's an Apple! - Uncle Howie No Message - chiguy91 Yum-Yum! - Uncle Howie Enjoy! - Uncle Howie 
Health Snack! - Uncle Howie A gift, for you! - Uncle Howie Apples! - Uncle Howie 20,000,000 please :) - ghns1133 u rokk - ghns1133 

yeah thats why he'll soon be broke. he just cant say NO. i read about this story when he ran for congressman, he gave like 5 or 6 people involved in the campaign toyota highlander each. pacquiao dont know how to take care of his money. he'll be broke soon if he dont wise up.
Old 11-11-2011, 01:38 PM
-MAKAVELLI-
deicide

Rep Power: 298 -MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 152,083,100,466,003,264.00
Total Points: 152,683,213,549,953,344.00
Cheers. - ThePhantom5 Great Poster - Mr. Fantastic Feliz Navidad - El Mustang merry xmas - Ether Happy Holidays Makie!  :kiss: - Lorily 
Christmas Beer! Cheers you crazy bastard. - ThePhantom5 42k post medal! - Flabulous For good luck - jazluvr I heard you're big, but don't worry Tua is bigger - Uns Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Happy New Year, bro. - Libido Sanchez Happy Holidays MAKAVELLI - !! AI-Holmes!! have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 Happy New Year - Freedom. Tagay para sa new year! - led* 
Happy Holidays, bud! - jazluvr Funniest poster on site, here's a burger - jas Old School Thread - -jose- From your pal, BeerBro - Beercules damn son! you one handsome fellow! and with all do respect...Wow!!! that girl you with is Bad!!! definitely wifey material. - -jose- 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - S a m u r a i Head and Neck Cancer - S a m u r a i Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - ??? Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Jim Jeffries 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - dans01234 Head and Neck Cancer - PensionKiller 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Akinapepemo Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Childhood Cancer - LeeVanCleef 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 

what an idiot

doesn't he know that he has to announce this on his Twitter first?
Old 11-11-2011, 01:39 PM
ThatHaitiankid
Contender

Rep Power: 0 ThatHaitiankid is infamous around these partsThatHaitiankid is infamous around these partsThatHaitiankid is infamous around these partsThatHaitiankid is infamous around these partsThatHaitiankid is infamous around these partsThatHaitiankid is infamous around these partsThatHaitiankid is infamous around these partsThatHaitiankid is infamous around these partsThatHaitiankid is infamous around these partsThatHaitiankid is infamous around these partsThatHaitiankid is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 68,333.84

HEY HEY HEY HEY WHY DID HE ANNOUCE THIS?LOL WHAT IS HE TRYING TO PROVE. how come i see no *******s in here saying this?
Old 11-11-2011, 01:40 PM
Left Hook Tua
IRON BORN

Rep Power: 193 Left Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 90,064,621,797,703.80
Total Points: 90,064,621,954,693.94
$$$ - WarFace alright bro, ill leave you alone, knew youd back the fukk down anyway - Ether here, a milkshake seems like more of  your cup of tea you fuking faggot - Ether Tuna - wazaa 2.0 *mwah* - led 
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Merry Christmas Tua - TBear Happy new year! - Toney Loc You gave me giggles, I give you cookie, isn't the world a grand ol' place? :) - *Boss Lady* Your sammich, sweetcheeks. - *Boss Lady* 
Welcome back sammich, good sir. - Bossy Welcome back - Mike Tyson77 cheers chong - MaD vEiN red horse - MaD vEiN Cheers bro - dan_cov 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Post more pics of pizza. - ShaunRoberts Was that a Pizza Hut/Domino's job or a local? - ShaunRoberts No Message - Fresno Spread love not war - Trudoe 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - killakali Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - LeeVanCleef Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - yeks Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - bearman3000 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - bearman3000 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ether Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ether Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Trudoe 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
what an idiot

manny just ain't on floyd's level.

manny don't even have a ustream account.
Old 11-11-2011, 01:41 PM
Kuyukut
Owning Floyd's Vagina

Rep Power: 60 Kuyukut has a reputation beyond reputeKuyukut has a reputation beyond reputeKuyukut has a reputation beyond reputeKuyukut has a reputation beyond reputeKuyukut has a reputation beyond reputeKuyukut has a reputation beyond reputeKuyukut has a reputation beyond reputeKuyukut has a reputation beyond reputeKuyukut has a reputation beyond reputeKuyukut has a reputation beyond reputeKuyukut has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 499,929,634,009,911,001,088.00
Total Points: 499,934,884,140,040,126,464.00
Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy beer bro - MANGLER Happy holidays alt! :D - led* For a good, unbiased poster. - thuggery for slurping mannys semen daily - Big Dunn 
Only posts the truth. - E.P.T. Good man - jazluvr A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 joyeux noel - QuebecSTAR2 for the great M.J. gifs - UTEP 
top notch poster speaking nothing but truths - thuggery for generously donating 30 trillion points - jas enjoy the fight :boxing: - -jose- Superman of BScene! - jazluvr still waiting to green you bro - jazluvr 
The Golovkin Mafia Medal - A medal given to the Head Honchos of BoxingScene by the Head Honcho of TGM. TGM will always have your back. (1/5) LIMITED EDITION. - Golovkin as generous as they come with e-points - jas Pacquiao - Marquez V coming soon ! - valero Long live the competitions! - jas cool guy - jas 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - arraamis Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Marcov 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Marcov Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Marcov Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Marcov Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Marcov Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Marcov 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Marcov Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Marcov World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

BU bu bu but Floyd also opens his wallet by giving turkeys to the homeless.

(btw, how can a homeless prepare a turkey?)
Hougigo
Streets Ahead

Rep Power: 97 Hougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,749,527,594,567.48
Total Points: 11,759,589,294,770.71
thanks bro........... - bigsmoothh Bradley Tribe!! - mathed Bradley Tribe all day... - Rome-By-Ko For the real man of steel, Timothy Bradley. -Bradley Tribe - SnakeVen0m Bradley Tribe - mathed 
Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega Great poster, always look forward to your posts - techliam No Message - MDPopescu Great sig pic - Boxing Goat 
WAR Bradley! - LoadedWraps STORMTROOPERS!!! - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed Easter is approaching so here's an Easter Egg for being a HOF poster - jas To a valiant warrior. - DonMega 
Mount up#The Tribe - Rome-By-Ko a beer for an atg poster - jas To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps GGG. - Scott.Weiland Great poster :love: - Beercules 

I don't think he even knows how to use his twitter very well. Plus he gets hella butthurt on there. Someone was annoying him for a while so he just stopped tweeting. I think he has someone posting on there for him now.
-MAKAVELLI-
deicide

Rep Power: 298 -MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute
Cheers. - ThePhantom5 Great Poster - Mr. Fantastic Feliz Navidad - El Mustang merry xmas - Ether Happy Holidays Makie!  :kiss: - Lorily 
Christmas Beer! Cheers you crazy bastard. - ThePhantom5 42k post medal! - Flabulous For good luck - jazluvr I heard you're big, but don't worry Tua is bigger - Uns Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Happy New Year, bro. - Libido Sanchez Happy Holidays MAKAVELLI - !! AI-Holmes!! have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 Happy New Year - Freedom. Tagay para sa new year! - led* 
Happy Holidays, bud! - jazluvr Funniest poster on site, here's a burger - jas Old School Thread - -jose- From your pal, BeerBro - Beercules damn son! you one handsome fellow! and with all do respect...Wow!!! that girl you with is Bad!!! definitely wifey material. - -jose- 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - S a m u r a i Head and Neck Cancer - S a m u r a i Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - ??? Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Jim Jeffries 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - dans01234 Head and Neck Cancer - PensionKiller 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Akinapepemo Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Childhood Cancer - LeeVanCleef 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
manny just ain't on floyd's level.

manny don't even have a ustream account.

"...Team PACMAN will donate funds to the unfortunate because we're that nice"

that should have been the announcement...but noooOOoOOOoo...they let CNN announce his generosity

rookie sh1t
Old 11-11-2011, 01:42 PM
U.ncleSam
Banned

Rep Power: 0 U.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,172,037,552.12
Total Points: 31,646,805,068.91
Hungry? - Uncle Howie Good snack! - Uncle Howie Tastie! - Uncle Howie Apple! - Uncle Howie xX_APPLE_Xx - Uncle Howie 
No Message - chiguy91 Tastie Snack! - Uncle Howie No Message - chiguy91 Granny Smith! - Uncle Howie No Message - chiguy91 
Everyone likes apples! - Uncle Howie Here's an Apple! - Uncle Howie No Message - chiguy91 Yum-Yum! - Uncle Howie Enjoy! - Uncle Howie 
Health Snack! - Uncle Howie A gift, for you! - Uncle Howie Apples! - Uncle Howie 20,000,000 please :) - ghns1133 u rokk - ghns1133 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
what an idiot

lol to be fair i saw a HUGE pacquiao posters/billboard in saraggani on TV saying he will build hospital in that land..
Old 11-11-2011, 01:42 PM
-MAKAVELLI-
deicide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatHaitiankid View Post
HEY HEY HEY HEY WHY DID HE ANNOUCE THIS?LOL WHAT IS HE TRYING TO PROVE. how come i see no *******s in here saying this?

actually, CNN announced it....that's why you dont see *******s saying that...moron