Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-10-2011, 02:37 PM
Gutz
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 20 Gutz has a reputation beyond reputeGutz has a reputation beyond reputeGutz has a reputation beyond reputeGutz has a reputation beyond reputeGutz has a reputation beyond reputeGutz has a reputation beyond reputeGutz has a reputation beyond reputeGutz has a reputation beyond reputeGutz has a reputation beyond reputeGutz has a reputation beyond reputeGutz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,051,352,955.41
burner is a retard - Red October have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Childhood Cancer - PensionKiller Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Red October Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Default Oscar De La Hoya Allegedly Involved In Charlie Sheen Inspired Sex and Drug Orgy Read

By Johnny Walker
When former boxing great Oscar De La Hoya recently came clean and admitted to posing in women’s lingerie while high on cocaine and alcohol, it seems that he left a few details out.
That’s at least if the story of Angelica Marie Cecora, 25, who is suing De La Hoya for emotional distress, false imprisonment, assault and battery, is to be believed.
According to a report in the New York Post, Cecora, a “model,” was hired by De La Hoya back in March (prior to the fighter’s stint in rehab) under the fictitious name “Thomas Crown” to help him unwind after a trip to Iraq, a place which lacked the booze and sex action the ex-champ requires.
Cecora says De La Hoya was manically swilling booze during a dinner at the Ritz-Carlton on Central Park South in Manhattan, and eventually revealed his true identity to her. Then things really got sordid.
The duo moved to De La Hoya’s room, where Oscar continued to drink heavily, she says. Then the former champ really got his freak on, prancing around the room in Cecora’s undies.
“He was the exact same size as me. He fit into the tiniest pair of underwear that I had been wearing,” Cecora tells the Post.
“He was dancing, playing around with my [clothes], playing a woman, very feminine. “
Inspired after a robust bout of intercourse, De La Hoya then decided to call for some special room service – and what the delivery man brought him was cocaine. After greedily hoovering line after line of the white stuff, De La Hoya, claims the woman, began to shout the Charlie Sheen-inspired maxim: “Winning!”
De La Hoya allegedly told Cecora, now joined by her foxy Russian roommate and selected sex toys for some hot three-way action with the champ, that he idolizes the wayward actor Sheen – an admission which may be the biggest transgression made against good taste in this entire affair.
Interestingly, Cecora claims that De La Hoya, fired up by his yelling of Sheen-isms, then requested an “extreme sex act” requiring the use of the sex toys, in which the boxing great was “in these positions that [still] keep flashing into my head.”
“I explained to him I have never done that before,” says Cecora. The mind reels at the images being conjured up here.
De La Hoya was so wasted and utterly insatiable, says Cecora, that the women finally locked him out of his own bedroom, and left the frustrated and still randy ex-champ to sleep on the couch. In retaliation, perhaps, De La Hoya, Cecora claims, took off early the next day and stuck her and her Russian roomie with a $1500 bill, which they also skipped out on.
De La Hoya has so far issued no comments on Cecora’s allegations.

Read more: http://www.*************.com/headlin...#ixzz1dKSs41dg
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-10-2011, 02:37 PM
treason1
Banned

Rep Power: 0 treason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,345,422.78
Total Points: 16,937,995.01
fair and unbiased fan !!!! ....................jk pactard - Antagonist 

what a freak
Old 11-10-2011, 02:50 PM
microMXL
Contender

Rep Power: 5 microMXL will become famous soon enoughmicroMXL will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 15,395.28

whoa, you got them champ
Old 11-10-2011, 02:55 PM
goblin213
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 goblin213 has a reputation beyond reputegoblin213 has a reputation beyond reputegoblin213 has a reputation beyond reputegoblin213 has a reputation beyond reputegoblin213 has a reputation beyond reputegoblin213 has a reputation beyond reputegoblin213 has a reputation beyond reputegoblin213 has a reputation beyond reputegoblin213 has a reputation beyond reputegoblin213 has a reputation beyond reputegoblin213 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,983,962,365,454.06
Total Points: 2,983,962,426,765.76
On me bro - rorymac Brilliant poster. Haha! - dancovboxer i like your avatar - zab191 

lmao @ Thomas Crown

Old 11-10-2011, 02:56 PM
sdcluser
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 sdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,078,688,153.41
Total Points: 3,110,561,923.70
you need a gift. - I'm so sorry No Message - sdcluser Good Luck Sucker..lol..PRPP - PRPOWERPUNCHES 

Positions that still flashes in their memories?

Et Tu Oscar. You are tea bagger?
Old 11-10-2011, 02:58 PM
Spray_resistant
Chris Keller of B-scene

Rep Power: 108 Spray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,673,475,445.05
Total Points: 6,035,830,084,134.23
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest for you and vanity to use - Hi-Dro 
Whoreville Appreciation Award - Jack Napier for a friend - xi! one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays to you are your gorgeous missus. x x x - *Boss Lady* Happy New Year - Freedom. 
No Message - Tha_Greatest Blue parallelogram 4 u sir - Russian Crushin Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy holidays bro! - led* valuable addition to the training forum - jas 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 
Send a message via AIM to Spray_resistant

I love De La Hoya more and more now
Old 11-10-2011, 06:37 PM
New England
Strong champion.

Rep Power: 108 New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 224,117,456,054,261.19
Total Points: 230,120,137,731,222.53
for a great poster! - sweetpea87 Drinks on me brother - BoxingGenius27 I hate boxing too, lmaaoooooooooooo - Sweet Pea 50 thanks for the green...always enjoy reading your post...green you once I can again... - jose830 great poster award - jazluvr 
Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack 
i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS 
For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas For being a roided up freakazoid - Cuauhtémoc1520 ugly arms - -Weltschmerz- 44 posts late.Happy 29,000 post - HughJass 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

jesus christ

what the truck is even going on these days
Old 11-10-2011, 06:40 PM
evil-lad
Banned

Rep Power: 0 evil-lad has a spectacular aura aboutevil-lad has a spectacular aura aboutevil-lad has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 4,785,586.08

LOL. tranny is a freak.
Old 11-10-2011, 06:44 PM
J-Smooth
Duncan is goat

Rep Power: 12 J-Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeJ-Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeJ-Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeJ-Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeJ-Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeJ-Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeJ-Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeJ-Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeJ-Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeJ-Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeJ-Smooth has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,023,645.56
ran out of green, but lmao at that elmo pic. - chiguy91 happy new year - bigsmoothh Spurs Fan - siablo14 No Message - Round 1 No Message - Round 1 
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV - Check_hooks happy new year brother! - HUGH JASS 

lol oscar smashed n dashed