Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-06-2011, 01:16 PM
Boxingtech718v2
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Boxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 887,843,892.39
Total Points: 1,987,333,385.25
Boxingtech718v2 is a sh1tty poster - Freedom. Stop crying wipe your tears. - Boxingtech718v2 Good posts. - Kenny MF Powers You drive me crazy, you deserve a medal :D - Bossy Thanks for the medal, Here's a sucker - Boxingtech718v2 
Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy 
Default Great fight last night, but haters gonna hate!

There are some real haters on NSB for sure. When a guy who everybody including myself thought was going to get KTFO, pulls off an upset and KTFO a top fighter in his div we should all give that fighter some respect. Instead we have armchair warriors talking a beautiful fight down. Angulo wasn't some bum he was a top competitor whom many in his division have been ducking for a long time and Kirkland beat him at his own game. Even now I still think El Perro beats everybody in the div besides Sergio Martinez. Even now I wouldn't bet on Kirkland in the rematch. This was a good fight plain and simple stop acting like a b.it.ch and give Kirkland a little respect. I bet you Ishada ain't trying to see a rematch? Let's see a 154 tourney IMO.

Below I posted the fight for the late people:

Last edited by Boxingtech718v2; 11-06-2011 at 01:21 PM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-06-2011, 01:22 PM
TintaBoricua
I still love Mexico...

Rep Power: 14 TintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,158,613,927.64
Total Points: 23,215,844,620.64
:boxing: - mellow_mood For consistently solid posting! - The Surgeon For a super poster! - jazluvr No Message - Tha_Greatest Heres to another great night of Boxing - x3_bazooka_x3 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
There are some real haters on NSB for sure. When a guy who everybody including myself thought was going to get KTFO, pulls off an upset and KTFO a top fighter in his div we should all give that fighter some respect. Instead we have armchair warriors talking a beautiful fight down. Angulo wasn't some bum he was a top competitor whom many in his division have been ducking for a long time and Kirkland beat him at his own game. Even now I still think El Perro beats everybody in the div besides Sergio Martinez. Even now I wouldn't bet on Kirkland in the rematch. This was a good fight plain and simple stop acting like a b.it.ch and give Kirkland a little respect. I bet you Ishada ain't trying to see a rematch? Let's see a 154 tourney IMO.

My dad told me to chill the hell out yesterday when he came running to the living room aasking me why the hell I was shouting so loud when Kirkland dropped Angulo in the first. Man, I was pumped after that first round!

I mean, we anticipated a war, but it's rare for a fight to ACTUALLY live up to its expectations. This one certainly did...and then some.

...and I don't wanna' get my brothers mad at me, but it was like Cotto-Margarito I. A highly anticipated war with the underdog prevailing and leaving everyone with their jaws open.

SIDENOTE: Kirkland hit Angulo so hard that he converted Max Kellerman into a Christian (he's actually an atheist) and when Angulo got rocked, he went: "OOOOH MY GOD!!!"

And then right before the interview with Kirkland: "Oh, my God...what just happened?!"

LMFAO!!!!!
Old 11-06-2011, 01:28 PM
Boxingtech718v2
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Boxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond repute
Boxingtech718v2 is a sh1tty poster - Freedom. Stop crying wipe your tears. - Boxingtech718v2 Good posts. - Kenny MF Powers You drive me crazy, you deserve a medal :D - Bossy Thanks for the medal, Here's a sucker - Boxingtech718v2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TintaBoricua View Post
My dad told me to chill the hell out yesterday when he came running to the living room aasking me why the hell I was shouting so loud when Kirkland dropped Angulo in the first. Man, I was pumped after that first round!

I mean, we anticipated a war, but it's rare for a fight to ACTUALLY live up to its expectations. This one certainly did...and then some.

...and I don't wanna' get my brothers mad at me, but it was like Cotto-Margarito I. A highly anticipated war with the underdog prevailing and leaving everyone with their jaws open.

SIDENOTE: Kirkland hit Angulo so hard that he converted Max Kellerman into a Christian (he's actually an atheist) and when Angulo got rocked, he went: "OOOOH MY GOD!!!"

And then right before the interview with Kirkland: "Oh, my God...what just happened?!"

LMFAO!!!!!
LOL, yeah Max was beside himself with his hype. Roy Jones commentary was on point he was quick to point out when El Perro tuckered himself out. He pointed out correctly that Kirkland wasn't as hurt as thought by the KD. He was just spot on the whole night. Roy needs to stick to announcing and leave the boxing alone. I enjoyed last night so much and If I could, I would demand a refund back from Mayweather/Ortiz and give it to Kirkland/Angulo.

Alos does anybody else think Kellerman has herpes? His lips look real red and blistered.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:31 PM
bojangles1987
bo jungle

Rep Power: 130 bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,535,711,088,385.04
Total Points: 5,812,711,445,999.77
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas 

When Kirkland went down in the first, I was feeling pretty good about my prediction. But Kirkland was a goddamn animal, and I was completely wrong. Major props for who he beat, how he did it, and where he went to do it. I'm not hating on this win at all.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:34 PM
IronDanHamza
IronDanHamza

Rep Power: 71 IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,561,316,245,539,341.00
Total Points: 15,590,536,361,703,276.00
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps Your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 
your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

James Kirkland deserves full credit for the win. No doubt about it.

He took a very tough fight and got up off the floor to beat him in his backyard. You have to respect that.

And to be honest, before the fight, I expected Angulo to knock him out.

When Angulo landed that shot, I was certain Kirkland was getting knocked out.

It was a great win for him.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:50 PM
TOBYLEE1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 17 TOBYLEE1 has a reputation beyond reputeTOBYLEE1 has a reputation beyond reputeTOBYLEE1 has a reputation beyond reputeTOBYLEE1 has a reputation beyond reputeTOBYLEE1 has a reputation beyond reputeTOBYLEE1 has a reputation beyond reputeTOBYLEE1 has a reputation beyond reputeTOBYLEE1 has a reputation beyond reputeTOBYLEE1 has a reputation beyond reputeTOBYLEE1 has a reputation beyond reputeTOBYLEE1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,082,546.74
good poster. - mellow_mood For Ignoring Snopkins-the troll - HaglerSteelChin for taking me back in time :beerchug: - jose830 

Quote:

Below I posted the fight for the late people:

I totally agree with you. Some ppl here were saying that ODLH and GBP were just cashing out on Kirkland cause his disaster with Ishida.

Kirkland took the fight and went were Angulo was at and came in at beast mode. That is how you climb into stardom in taking fights most ppl will bet against you.

Great fight and wouldn't mind seeing it again. I still think Angulo would beat most 154 pounders, he is still a solid pressure fighter.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:54 PM
Zocalo
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 Zocalo has a reputation beyond reputeZocalo has a reputation beyond reputeZocalo has a reputation beyond reputeZocalo has a reputation beyond reputeZocalo has a reputation beyond reputeZocalo has a reputation beyond reputeZocalo has a reputation beyond reputeZocalo has a reputation beyond reputeZocalo has a reputation beyond reputeZocalo has a reputation beyond reputeZocalo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 276,055.56
Total Points: 280,467.95

Last night, we were blessed with a great fight that too often is never made because of boxing politics.
Old 11-06-2011, 02:01 PM
jjbj2
LOVES EVERYBODY

Rep Power: 11 jjbj2 has a reputation beyond reputejjbj2 has a reputation beyond reputejjbj2 has a reputation beyond reputejjbj2 has a reputation beyond reputejjbj2 has a reputation beyond reputejjbj2 has a reputation beyond reputejjbj2 has a reputation beyond reputejjbj2 has a reputation beyond reputejjbj2 has a reputation beyond reputejjbj2 has a reputation beyond reputejjbj2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,208,190,163.74
Total Points: 2,108,493,620.13
(no homo) - MANIAC310 Happy to give you more ;) - rorymac 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Quote:
LOL, yeah Max was beside himself with his hype. Roy Jones commentary was on point he was quick to point out when El Perro tuckered himself out. He pointed out correctly that Kirkland wasn't as hurt as thought by the KD. He was just spot on the whole night. Roy needs to stick to announcing and leave the boxing alone. I enjoyed last night so much and If I could, I would demand a refund back from Mayweather/Ortiz and give it to Kirkland/Angulo.

Alos does anybody else think Kellerman has herpes? His lips look real red and blistered.
This statement is THE TRUTH!

Besides that, I'm still hyped about the Kirkland vs Angulo fight.

Also, good point about Roy Jones Jr. being a good analyst. He is on the verge of becoming one of the best announcers out there. Props to him.
Roy Jones Jr. should stick on announcing. I think the Lampley, Roy Jones, and Kellerman trio are a great mix. Big Popa is also a good mix with Jones and Kellerman.

Roy Jones, Kellerman, and Lampley gave great commentaries plague with a lot of problems. They didn't dwell on the problems but on the fight. Way to show professionalism and love for boxing for those guys.

I think Ortiz vs Berto I, Kirkland vs Angulo, Donaire vs Montiel, Rios vs Acosta/Antillon, and DeMarco vs Linares are great fights that I remember fondly this year.
Old 11-06-2011, 02:03 PM
bojangles1987
bo jungle

Rep Power: 130 bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,535,711,088,385.04
Total Points: 5,812,711,445,999.77
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas 

Roy Jones is my favorite commentator, anyone who ever doubted his knowledge when he was a fighter can't possibly doubt his smarts when you hear him call fights.
Old 11-06-2011, 02:28 PM
Boxingtech718v2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojangles1987 View Post
Roy Jones is my favorite commentator, anyone who ever doubted his knowledge when he was a fighter can't possibly doubt his smarts when you hear him call fights.
I'm not doubting that man at all he is a reservoir of boxing knowledge. Besides a lot of these old past prime announcers are annoying with their heavy breathing between sentences. I think it's time for Merchant and company to retire and let the young guys like Kellerman and Jones hold it down.