Munoz vs Sonnen - Boxing Forum
  Trending Topics  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade

Navigation
Thread Navigation

Old 11-06-2011, 04:25 AM
Bobby No Sex
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0 Bobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 204,156.57
Total Points: 1,120,806,367.21
For the "eye candies" everyday. - jjbj2 please let them have a sex tape. i want to see her get destroyed. please! - bearman3000 In case you wanna stop from sexual abstention - led :D - *Boss Lady* Good luck man, I can try and send you some tips if you PM - rorymac 
Default Munoz vs Sonnen

i think i want to see this one. fawk the anderson silva fight i fawking hate that dude.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-06-2011, 10:48 AM
King of Sting
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 King of Sting is infamous around these partsKing of Sting is infamous around these partsKing of Sting is infamous around these partsKing of Sting is infamous around these partsKing of Sting is infamous around these partsKing of Sting is infamous around these partsKing of Sting is infamous around these partsKing of Sting is infamous around these partsKing of Sting is infamous around these partsKing of Sting is infamous around these partsKing of Sting is infamous around these parts
Bank: 234,662,012.20
Total Points: 234,847,285.54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybian View Post
i think i want to see this one. fawk the anderson silva fight i fawking hate that dude.
Well, you hating a fighter as a reason for not wanting to see a rematch is a lame reason.

I'm not too knowledgeable about grappling, but, it will be interesting how the fight will turnout once it hits the ground, between Munoz and Sonnen. Both are solid wrestlers.

Sonnen has the edge in striking, imo. He's taller, knows how to use his reach, not a great striker by any means, but, has an idea how to use his physical tools to his advantage.

Munoz is f**kin' wild but has solid power, is really just a one-dimensional striker and worse, he telegraphs that overhand of his.

We already know that both are solid wrestlers, but, I couldn't tell ya who has the better BJJ.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:18 PM
dough401
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 dough401 has a reputation beyond reputedough401 has a reputation beyond reputedough401 has a reputation beyond reputedough401 has a reputation beyond reputedough401 has a reputation beyond reputedough401 has a reputation beyond reputedough401 has a reputation beyond reputedough401 has a reputation beyond reputedough401 has a reputation beyond reputedough401 has a reputation beyond reputedough401 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,489,758,329.08
Total Points: 26,125,551,962.40
Pizza - ??? here's a gift.. - chiguy91 Some wine for ya - arraamis Have a piece of cake - eddie_monster have a latte bro - MANGLER 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ??? Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - chiguy91 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 

Not a good fight Sonnan Munoz, i know people will be hyped cause Munoz won and all but Chael would give him a beaten lol
Old 11-06-2011, 01:40 PM
shadeyfizzle
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 24 shadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 55,600,364.03
good sportsmanship - jreckoning 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dough401 View Post
Not a good fight Sonnan Munoz, i know people will be hyped cause Munoz won and all but Chael would give him a beaten lol
Itll be a much much more competitive fight than you would think on paper but the end result will be as you say.

I actually think munoz has the better standup by now and the better ground and pound. But the difference makers will be sonnen's smothering style that neutralizes any standup whatsoever and the fact that sonnen has shown the ability to fight off his back while munoz hasnt. If sonnen takes him down he's done for. But munoz has shown great wrestling ability even pressed up against the cage.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:52 PM
dough401
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 dough401 has a reputation beyond reputedough401 has a reputation beyond reputedough401 has a reputation beyond reputedough401 has a reputation beyond reputedough401 has a reputation beyond reputedough401 has a reputation beyond reputedough401 has a reputation beyond reputedough401 has a reputation beyond reputedough401 has a reputation beyond reputedough401 has a reputation beyond reputedough401 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,489,758,329.08
Total Points: 26,125,551,962.40
Pizza - ??? here's a gift.. - chiguy91 Some wine for ya - arraamis Have a piece of cake - eddie_monster have a latte bro - MANGLER 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ??? Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - chiguy91 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
Itll be a much much more competitive fight than you would think on paper but the end result will be as you say.

I actually think munoz has the better standup by now and the better ground and pound. But the difference makers will be sonnen's smothering style that neutralizes any standup whatsoever and the fact that sonnen has shown the ability to fight off his back while munoz hasnt. If sonnen takes him down he's done for. But munoz has shown great wrestling ability even pressed up against the cage.
He is very much improved over his last fights and thought he looked good but he is not ready for the champ or #1 contender fight just yet... Lets see him a couple more times to see how he does then we can talk about Anderson or Chael at that point
Old 11-06-2011, 02:57 PM
shadeyfizzle
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 24 shadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dough401 View Post
He is very much improved over his last fights and thought he looked good but he is not ready for the champ or #1 contender fight just yet... Lets see him a couple more times to see how he does then we can talk about Anderson or Chael at that point
Considering how much munoz has improved who besides sonnen and silva are left in the division that he wouldnt be favored against???

The he'd be heavily favored to avenge his 2 ufc losses especially with how close the okami fight was despite his limited repertoire. He'd be favored against both current ultimate fighter coaches considering bisping's lack of a ground game and mayhem was helpless when shields lay on him all fight.

Right now I would pick munoz to beat silva but sonnen to beat munoz.
Old 11-06-2011, 04:31 PM
Mohammedini
Malaakh

Rep Power: 8 Mohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 799,641,237.76
Total Points: 2,006,262,926.86
you deserve a kick for being so stupid - Freedom. you can pretend it's Cassius Clay's dick - Freedom. enjoy - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
Considering how much munoz has improved who besides sonnen and silva are left in the division that he wouldnt be favored against???

The he'd be heavily favored to avenge his 2 ufc losses especially with how close the okami fight was despite his limited repertoire. He'd be favored against both current ultimate fighter coaches considering bisping's lack of a ground game and mayhem was helpless when shields lay on him all fight.

Right now I would pick munoz to beat silva but sonnen to beat munoz.
HAHAHA how? he has some of the worst mma wrestling by any all-american wrestler in the UFC.
His TD accuracy was 19% before the leben fight and are now in the amazing percentage of 23%.
WOOOW he is absolutely going to destroy anderson Silva who only has 80% TDD.
Anderson is absolutely helpless against Munoz. I mean Chael Sonnen got 3 out of 7 TD attempts on a injured Anderson, think what Munoz would do to him
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
Old 11-06-2011, 04:49 PM
$BloodyNate$
GUCCI

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
Rep Power: 28 $BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,933,744,510,813,568.00
Total Points: 14,033,744,510,970,914.00
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Happy Birthday :) - Bossy wut up nate!! - Mike D Happy thanksgiving. - HughJass Retard - Weltschmerz this idiot deserves a kick - Freedom. 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- 

Munoz is the better grappler I think easily. He was training with the nog brothers helping them with their wrestling I'm sure he didnt leave their with nothing. Sonnen looked good striking against okami and fhilo so I'd give him the technical advantage but if munoz lands it could be night night. Wrestling is interesting but chael definitely because even okamneutralized munoz. Slightly favor sonnen in a close fight not sure if itd be exciting butdefinitely don't think Chael would whoop him badly either.
Old 11-06-2011, 08:54 PM
Money Shot
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Rep Power: 8 Money Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 56,045,829.69
you're an excellent poster - Freedom. 

Sonnen's ground and pound would be too much, just get Silva lined up asap.
Old 11-06-2011, 11:13 PM
shadeyfizzle
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohammedini View Post
HAHAHA how? he has some of the worst mma wrestling by any all-american wrestler in the UFC.
His TD accuracy was 19% before the leben fight and are now in the amazing percentage of 23%.
WOOOW he is absolutely going to destroy anderson Silva who only has 80% TDD.
Anderson is absolutely helpless against Munoz. I mean Chael Sonnen got 3 out of 7 TD attempts on a injured Anderson, think what Munoz would do to him
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
Blah blah blah just make sure u have the proper odds for the fight and ill bet the farm on it. You were trying to sell leben as the underdog when he was the favorite.

Share This With Friends

Tags
munoz, sonnen

User Tag List