Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-02-2011, 05:56 AM
hogwash

Rep Power: 61 hogwash has a reputation beyond reputehogwash has a reputation beyond reputehogwash has a reputation beyond reputehogwash has a reputation beyond reputehogwash has a reputation beyond reputehogwash has a reputation beyond reputehogwash has a reputation beyond reputehogwash has a reputation beyond reputehogwash has a reputation beyond reputehogwash has a reputation beyond reputehogwash has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,929,747,760,927,367.00
Total Points: 4,930,898,589,989,091.00
LOL - MANIAC310 No Message - rorymac Thanks for paying the bet so promptly - Garo Cheers - dan_cov No Message - mathed 
Next time, I'm sending you a cape. - Tyler_Durden Next time, I'm sending you a cape. Thanks for your superhero sized gift brother! :) - Tyler_Durden 

Lets get real, they both need each other, as neither has done enough to warrant a fight with either Pac or May.

they only way they're ever going to get their desired opponents is by becoming a linear champion (how else are they going to sell the fight). I suspect that Bradley either gets this or has been told by Arum.

Fight @ 140, Bradley effing deserves 50/50, considering what's on the line, however if they both move to 147 and neither has a belt, he's most likely going to get the Zab Judah deal (Market forces and all).
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-02-2011, 09:03 AM
BetterCallSaul
Shot!

Rep Power: 37 BetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 203,303,709,392.95
Total Points: 243,323,824,680.31
'Dr Boring' LMAO!!!! - Chunk Funny stuff. - The RealDeal No Message - murfbreak3r Poster of the month award! - The Surgeon Knows what is good for the sport. - deanrw 
Enjoy - rorymac Happy Easter, some e-choccie for you :D - Bossy 

Khan's got bigger fish to fry at 147.

If Timothy wants the fight he should accept Khan's offer of 70/30 with no UK revenue. No way should he be able to walk away from a 50/50 deal and end up with the same offer. He is delusional.
Old 11-02-2011, 09:08 AM
-Lowkey-
Winter is coming

Rep Power: 14 -Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,949,157,796,799.10
Total Points: 1,949,264,874,345.62
:) - Bossy Hidden treasures of the Dothraki - Terrel 

Ha Bradley is an idiot, just as I said he would come crawling back to Khan when he finds out heís not next on Pacs radar.

Didnít an interview come out just this week of Bradley saying Khan needs him but he doesnít need Khan? Tim likes to contradict himself a lot.

After messing Khan around for a year in which he has been largely inactive he still feels he deserves 50/50 well it was arguable whether or not he deserved 50/50 in the first place now Khan has another belt, is universally excepted as top dog at 140 and is undoubtedly the bigger draw of the two fighters why should Bradley get the same generous offer as before?

Khan should make him beg for a 40/60 cut and minimum UK PPV money Bradley will still earn more than he would fighting most people out there not named Pac and Floyd.
Old 11-02-2011, 10:35 AM
STREET CLEANER
The Watcher

Rep Power: 13 STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 30,663,213.58
Total Points: 31,040,705,842.18
so you can stop being paranoid about me, we will always be true blue homies forever even though you hate me - Tha_Greatest Salud! - STREET CLEANER i see, my thread annoyed you, lol, that means im doing good, lol, stay angry but keep writing, lol, peace pal - Tha_Greatest 

Its funny as some fools here are defending Khan hiding behind a contract proposal that might not make the fight happen.

Instead of wanting the fight to happen which is right now the fight at 140 that should be made are worried about the finances of either man like they are going to get a piece of it.

I want to see the fight and couldn't care less how these guys get paid.

Only fan boys worry about another man's bank account
Old 11-02-2011, 10:41 AM
GRUSTLER
Undisputed champion

Rep Power: 0 GRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these parts
Bank: 808,567,029,275,409.88
Total Points: 1,108,567,029,279,505.50
One of boxingscenes best - ~BoZz~ Congrats on 11K solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here's some tissue to wipe ur ass with..lol..PRPP - PRPOWERPUNCHES Here's some tissue to wipe ur ass with..lol..PRPP - PRPOWERPUNCHES 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensionKillerer View Post
Khan was still talking about Bradley for December. Until he got Peterson.

Now Khan says he is going 147 because the weight is hard, and Bradley calls him out.

Khan draws more, generates more money, has more HBO interest, has had a decent fight on HBO last, while Bradley was a stinker. Bradley's ducking has lost a lot of love for the fans.

60/40 would be generous for the mofo. Who the **** does Bradley think he is asking for 50/50 anytime when Khan was looking for him in December.

Bradley best say 60/40 we got a deal.
Bradley said he is going to 147 as well. Make the fight happen there eventhough 140 would be a better look for them to get it on at. Khan and Bradley are acting like Floyd and Pac but neither are making close to the same money. I don't care who generates what between them two because as far as I'm concern they are both the two top guys in the division and should fight it out to prove who's #1.
Old 11-02-2011, 10:52 AM
wyse
Amateur

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 508.24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
Well he is not talking about Morales now is he???He said 50/50 we have a fight,the ball is in Khans court at this point imo..And who the hell is Khan to say 50/50 won't be offered again??Both guys are young good fighters,can't have one with out the other..If Khan wants this fight as bad as he says he does call Bradleys bluff,give him the 50/50 see what happens...
I agree.
Khan's last 3 fights:
VS McCloskey: £250,000
VS Miadana: $975,000
VS Jab: $1,072,500

He is making Berto money. Him and Bradley both just recently started getting paid a mil for fighting.
Old 11-02-2011, 11:18 AM
SharpBoxing
Banned

Rep Power: 0 SharpBoxing is infamous around these partsSharpBoxing is infamous around these partsSharpBoxing is infamous around these partsSharpBoxing is infamous around these partsSharpBoxing is infamous around these partsSharpBoxing is infamous around these partsSharpBoxing is infamous around these partsSharpBoxing is infamous around these partsSharpBoxing is infamous around these partsSharpBoxing is infamous around these partsSharpBoxing is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 2,012,863.74

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogwash View Post
Lets get real, they both need each other, as neither has done enough to warrant a fight with either Pac or May.

they only way they're ever going to get their desired opponents is by becoming a linear champion (how else are they going to sell the fight). I suspect that Bradley either gets this or has been told by Arum.

Fight @ 140, Bradley effing deserves 50/50, considering what's on the line, however if they both move to 147 and neither has a belt, he's most likely going to get the Zab Judah deal (Market forces and all).
What had Clottey, Mosley and Margarito done to warrant a fight with Pac?
Old 11-02-2011, 12:20 PM
orlandoernandez
Contender

Rep Power: 4 orlandoernandez has a reputation beyond reputeorlandoernandez has a reputation beyond reputeorlandoernandez has a reputation beyond reputeorlandoernandez has a reputation beyond reputeorlandoernandez has a reputation beyond reputeorlandoernandez has a reputation beyond reputeorlandoernandez has a reputation beyond reputeorlandoernandez has a reputation beyond reputeorlandoernandez has a reputation beyond reputeorlandoernandez has a reputation beyond reputeorlandoernandez has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 6,730.01

Why didn't Bradley fight Khan when Khan was calling him out? Bradley disappeared...now all of sudden he wants to call him out. I guess Bradley wanted to hold out so Khan could build his popularity and the 50/50 split would be larger, too late. I think Khan is gonna move on. Mayweather Khan 2012? Yup.
Old 11-02-2011, 01:33 PM
F l i c k e r
Gunslinger

Rep Power: 45 F l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 47,456,583,916,792.46
Total Points: 47,456,584,035,101.39
Have one on me brotha. - Move BRICKS Cool cat, good poster - mangler cocktail hour - MANGLER Viva Antonio Margarito!!! - Jack Ruby more drank - MANGLER 
BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Benny rocks! - Bloody$Nate$ good to have people like you on this forum - BoZz Merry Christmas - Flab Merry Christmas :] - dj emzz Happy holidays bro! - led 
Happy Easter :D  :kiss: - Bossy i like your avatar - zab191 Cheers, to huge titties. - Very Rich Man Happy 15k posts darling! :kiss: - Bossy Happy birthday babe! I hope you have a wonderful day. love and kisses :kiss: - Bossy 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 

I don't know who this Bradley character is? Why is Khan wanting to fight some nobody?
Old 11-02-2011, 02:02 PM
STREET CLEANER
The Watcher

Rep Power: 13 STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 30,663,213.58
Total Points: 31,040,705,842.18
so you can stop being paranoid about me, we will always be true blue homies forever even though you hate me - Tha_Greatest Salud! - STREET CLEANER i see, my thread annoyed you, lol, that means im doing good, lol, stay angry but keep writing, lol, peace pal - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by F l i c k e r View Post
I don't know who this Bradley character is? Why is Khan wanting to fight some nobody?
Maybe is because Bradley is the #1 140 lb fighter