Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Reply
Thread Navigation

#11
Old 10-31-2011, 06:21 PM
Mannie Phresh
LUCAS KO'S FLOYD
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Vegas
Posts: 13,479
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 45 Mannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 999,999,999,985,528.38
Bank: 14,208,054,336,828,546.00
Total Points: 15,208,054,336,814,074.00
sorry for red k - Tha_Greatest Nice user title - rorymac No Message - Tha_Greatest Keep grillin these kids. - Kenny MF Powers No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Mannie Phresh Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Here's one for the kid. COngrats bro! - led* heres to your baby boy cheers - MARKBNLV 
Congratulations on your baby boy...have some coffee! - jose830 No Message - MARKBNLV not sure whos alt u are but i like you lol - ~BoZz~ Happy holidays bro! - led* lmaoooo! what you just posted on MEAT's thread deserves a burger :lol1: - jose830 
WAR LUCASSS may the powerful toxins of iguana meat flow thru his veins - thuggery No Message - jose830 :luvbed: - -jose- you need more gifts - sugarsmosley great post! - -jose- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Default

hes never taken it within a week of the fight which would be illegal.
Reply With Quote
Mannie Phresh is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#12
Old 10-31-2011, 06:22 PM
Hi-Dro
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 13,382
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 0 Hi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,320,027,217.87
Bank: 905,003.55
Total Points: 1,320,932,221.42
E-Gift - ??? t - Wangler Jr burner is dumb - Red October lifestyle WANG - ADDICT No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Round 1 BURRRR 2 THA HURRRRB! - Bloody$Nate$ mah nikka up in hurrrrr x - I ♥ RVP no bottles :( so this is for my nikka up in hurrr :D - I ♥ RVP it's a leaf and it's green. Use your imagination. :) - I ♥ RVP 
award for prettiest poster. &lt;3 - I ♥ RVP Have an apple :D - I ♥ RVP because  I can! - I ♥ RVP Happy Thursday! - I ♥ RVP hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! - I ♥ RVP 
hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! it's over thurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! - *Boss Lady* For your dro - led For being the ugliest poster up in hurrrr - Cleto_Reyes 13k post medal! - Flab Happy Easter Dro, I hope all is well with you :kiss: - Bossy 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - ??? World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Red October Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Gay and Lesbian Pride - $iCaRiO 
Default

I don't know...

It's still a form of cheating though.
Reply With Quote
Hi-Dro is offline
#13
Old 10-31-2011, 06:22 PM
DE100
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 5,121
Rep Power: 17 DE100 has a reputation beyond reputeDE100 has a reputation beyond reputeDE100 has a reputation beyond reputeDE100 has a reputation beyond reputeDE100 has a reputation beyond reputeDE100 has a reputation beyond reputeDE100 has a reputation beyond reputeDE100 has a reputation beyond reputeDE100 has a reputation beyond reputeDE100 has a reputation beyond reputeDE100 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 100,848,638.34
Bank: 53,842,431.60
Total Points: 154,691,069.94
No Message - DE100 hav a dollar - Good luck to Money. lolz - cleaner147 No Message - Tha Executioner DE FOR MOD! - Tha Executioner for my homie DE. - Tha Executioner 
for getting some well deserved recognition. - Tha Executioner No Message - Tha Executioner No Message - Tha Executioner No Message - Tha Executioner No Message - Tha Executioner 
No Message - Tha Executioner No Message - Tha Executioner No Message - Tha Executioner No Message - Tha Executioner No Message - Tha Executioner 
No Message - Tha Executioner No Message - Tha Executioner No Message - Tha Executioner No Message - Tha Executioner No Message - Tha Executioner 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Tha Executioner Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Tha Executioner Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Tha Executioner Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Tha Executioner Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Tha Executioner 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Tha Executioner Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Tha Executioner Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Tha Executioner Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Tha Executioner Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Tha Executioner 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Tha Executioner Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Tha Executioner Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Tha Executioner Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Tha Executioner Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Tha Executioner 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Tha Executioner Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Tha Executioner Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Tha Executioner Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Tha Executioner Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - DE100 
Default

Its Tested For and is Banned In Nevada

De La Hoya was given a shot of Lidocaine the day of the injury to numb the cut area so the stitches could be taken. Lidocaine is a substance banned by the Nevada State Athletic Commission. But Marc Ratner, CEO of the commission, said there is no violation as long as De La Hoya informed the commission when he took it and why.

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/DE+LA+...29-a0122340014


Kizer confirmed yesterday that lidocaine is banned for use by boxers within a week of a bout. “If lidocaine is injected,” he said, “the pain receptors in the boxer may not work and he may not know if he is hurt.” He also confirmed that lidocaine would be tested for after the bout, at the Quest Diagnostics laboratory in the city.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/spo...cle3019074.ece



Nevada boxing officials said yesterday they would fine and probably suspend Lloyd Honeyghan. They said the British fighter tested positive for the painkilling drug lidocaine after losing his World Boxing Council welterweight title to Marlon Starling on Feb. 4.

http://www.nytimes.com/1989/02/18/sp...l?pagewanted=1

Tested as far back as 1989

As Kizer explained it, fighters must, under penalty of perjury, sign a statement at the fight weigh ins discloosing what, if any, pain or other serious medication they have used or plan to use anytime between the weigh in and fight time.

“Mayweather has never disclosed any such information so, as far as we are concerned, this is not any kind of issue. I know the ardent Pacquiao fans talk a lot about but to us it's the same as the speculation about Pacquiao using any sort of drugs which comes from the Mayweather fans out there. Both of them have always tested clean in Nevada.”

Kizer said he could name other boxers who have asked permission to use aspirin, Lidocaine, cortisone and other “pain therapeutic” medications.

(Nevada commission director Keith Kizer)

http://www.examiner.com/x-5699-Boxin...ands-are-clean
Reply With Quote
DE100 is offline
#14
Old 10-31-2011, 06:22 PM
U.ncleSam
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 850
Rep Power: 0 U.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 474,769,333.79
Bank: 31,172,037,552.12
Total Points: 31,646,806,885.91
Hungry? - Uncle Howie Good snack! - Uncle Howie Tastie! - Uncle Howie Apple! - Uncle Howie xX_APPLE_Xx - Uncle Howie 
No Message - chiguy91 Tastie Snack! - Uncle Howie No Message - chiguy91 Granny Smith! - Uncle Howie No Message - chiguy91 
Everyone likes apples! - Uncle Howie Here's an Apple! - Uncle Howie No Message - chiguy91 Yum-Yum! - Uncle Howie Enjoy! - Uncle Howie 
Health Snack! - Uncle Howie A gift, for you! - Uncle Howie Apples! - Uncle Howie 20,000,000 please :) - ghns1133 u rokk - ghns1133 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convicted_Felon View Post
Does the USADA define Xylocaine as a PED? I know that some commissions, not all, DO classify it as a PED. Do I think he was using it in those 2 fights? No, I do not. I think that Floyd Mayweather was born with natural ability so I highly doubt that he uses PED's. Xylocaine is the closest people can get to saying that Floyd cheated. It had nothing to do with adding extra stamina, or extra speed. He began to get smarter by limiting his punch output, thus minimizing the risk of injury. He paces himself properly so he conserves energy. He's a smart fighter and he was born to fight. Manny Pacquiao is a different story. After watching both of the Pacquiao-Marquez fights, I can clearly see him getting tired in the late rounds in both fights. After that, he's able to blast Miguel Cotto with full power in round 12. He's able to have full power in round 12 against Margarito. We've already saw him struggling in the later rounds of his fights. He adds a S&C coach and begins to look like superman. Like he went through his whole career without struggling late in fights. I just watched both of those fights and he was fading late. Like I said, he gets the S&C coach and begins to pack on lean muscles with no fat. As far up as the mid 140's. 7,000 calories per day? Please. Let me see what he looks like when he has an anti-doping agency crawling up his ass during his training camp. I want to see if he looks like the Pacquiao that fought Marquez in 2008, or the Pacquiao that was 17 pounds heavier (18 months later) in there with Cotto. Pacquiao threw with full power right before Kenny Bayless stepped in and stopped the fight. If we have no proof, give us some proof that you are all natural by having one training camp supervised by an anti-doping agency.
Wtf does this gotta do with manny. This is about Floyd if used xylocaine illegaly 1 week b4 the fight
Reply With Quote
U.ncleSam is offline
#15
Old 10-31-2011, 06:24 PM
x3_bazooka_x3
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 2,834
Rep Power: 14 x3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 30,029,839.40
Bank: 122,669.12
Total Points: 30,152,508.52
To boxing! Take care, man! - TintaBoricua 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convicted_Felon View Post
Does the USADA define Xylocaine as a PED? I know that some commissions, not all, DO classify it as a PED. Do I think he was using it in those 2 fights? No, I do not. I think that Floyd Mayweather was born with natural ability so I highly doubt that he uses PED's. Xylocaine is the closest people can get to saying that Floyd cheated. It had nothing to do with adding extra stamina, or extra speed. He began to get smarter by limiting his punch output, thus minimizing the risk of injury. He paces himself properly so he conserves energy. He's a smart fighter and he was born to fight. Manny Pacquiao is a different story. After watching both of the Pacquiao-Marquez fights, I can clearly see him getting tired in the late rounds in both fights. After that, he's able to blast Miguel Cotto with full power in round 12. He's able to have full power in round 12 against Margarito. We've already saw him struggling in the later rounds of his fights. He adds a S&C coach and begins to look like superman. Like he went through his whole career without struggling late in fights. I just watched both of those fights and he was fading late. Like I said, he gets the S&C coach and begins to pack on lean muscles with no fat. As far up as the mid 140's. 7,000 calories per day? Please. Let me see what he looks like when he has an anti-doping agency crawling up his ass during his training camp. I want to see if he looks like the Pacquiao that fought Marquez in 2008, or the Pacquiao that was 17 pounds heavier (18 months later) in there with Cotto. Pacquiao threw with full power right before Kenny Bayless stepped in and stopped the fight. If we have no proof, give us some proof that you are all natural by having one training camp supervised by an anti-doping agency.
if you can not feel an injury and it allows you to continue fighting with that injury that normally would hinder your performance its an enhancer, doesnt have to enhance endurance but like Dr Goodman states if you cant feel it your going to hit harder with it, which is true so in a sense yes it does make you hit harder.
Reply With Quote
x3_bazooka_x3 is offline
#16
Old 10-31-2011, 06:25 PM
Mannie Phresh
LUCAS KO'S FLOYD
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Vegas
Posts: 13,479
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 45 Mannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 999,999,999,985,528.38
Bank: 14,208,054,336,828,546.00
Total Points: 15,208,054,336,814,074.00
sorry for red k - Tha_Greatest Nice user title - rorymac No Message - Tha_Greatest Keep grillin these kids. - Kenny MF Powers No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Mannie Phresh Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Here's one for the kid. COngrats bro! - led* heres to your baby boy cheers - MARKBNLV 
Congratulations on your baby boy...have some coffee! - jose830 No Message - MARKBNLV not sure whos alt u are but i like you lol - ~BoZz~ Happy holidays bro! - led* lmaoooo! what you just posted on MEAT's thread deserves a burger :lol1: - jose830 
WAR LUCASSS may the powerful toxins of iguana meat flow thru his veins - thuggery No Message - jose830 :luvbed: - -jose- you need more gifts - sugarsmosley great post! - -jose- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DE100 View Post
Its Tested For and is Banned In Nevada

De La Hoya was given a shot of Lidocaine the day of the injury to numb the cut area so the stitches could be taken. Lidocaine is a substance banned by the Nevada State Athletic Commission. But Marc Ratner, CEO of the commission, said there is no violation as long as De La Hoya informed the commission when he took it and why.

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/DE+LA+...29-a0122340014


Kizer confirmed yesterday that lidocaine is banned for use by boxers within a week of a bout. “If lidocaine is injected,” he said, “the pain receptors in the boxer may not work and he may not know if he is hurt.” He also confirmed that lidocaine would be tested for after the bout, at the Quest Diagnostics laboratory in the city.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/spo...cle3019074.ece



Nevada boxing officials said yesterday they would fine and probably suspend Lloyd Honeyghan. They said the British fighter tested positive for the painkilling drug lidocaine after losing his World Boxing Council welterweight title to Marlon Starling on Feb. 4.

http://www.nytimes.com/1989/02/18/sp...l?pagewanted=1

Tested as far back as 1989

As Kizer explained it, fighters must, under penalty of perjury, sign a statement at the fight weigh ins discloosing what, if any, pain or other serious medication they have used or plan to use anytime between the weigh in and fight time.

“Mayweather has never disclosed any such information so, as far as we are concerned, this is not any kind of issue. I know the ardent Pacquiao fans talk a lot about but to us it's the same as the speculation about Pacquiao using any sort of drugs which comes from the Mayweather fans out there. Both of them have always tested clean in Nevada.”

Kizer said he could name other boxers who have asked permission to use aspirin, Lidocaine, cortisone and other “pain therapeutic” medications.

(Nevada commission director Keith Kizer)

http://www.examiner.com/x-5699-Boxin...ands-are-clean
end thread...
Reply With Quote
Mannie Phresh is offline
#17
Old 10-31-2011, 06:27 PM
x3_bazooka_x3
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 2,834
Rep Power: 14 x3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 30,029,839.40
Bank: 122,669.12
Total Points: 30,152,508.52
To boxing! Take care, man! - TintaBoricua 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by U.ncleSam View Post
Wtf does this gotta do with manny. This is about Floyd if used xylocaine illegaly 1 week b4 the fight
Here is one video lemme dig around and get the Video where he says he had two injections for the fight... that may take some time not sure which fight its from I think Castillo 1

Reply With Quote
x3_bazooka_x3 is offline
#18
Old 10-31-2011, 06:29 PM
Everywhere
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,273
Rep Power: 0 Everywhere has disabled reputation
Points: 7,780,321.96
Bank: 328,377,457.98
Total Points: 336,157,779.94
You deserve a medal for pissing off these pactards lol - BoZz 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DE100 View Post
As Kizer explained it, fighters must, under penalty of perjury, sign a statement at the fight weigh ins discloosing what, if any, pain or other serious medication they have used or plan to use anytime between the weigh in and fight time.

“Mayweather has never disclosed any such information so, as far as we are concerned, this is not any kind of issue. I know the ardent Pacquiao fans talk a lot about but to us it's the same as the speculation about Pacquiao using any sort of drugs which comes from the Mayweather fans out there. Both of them have always tested clean in Nevada.”

Kizer said he could name other boxers who have asked permission to use aspirin, Lidocaine, cortisone and other “pain therapeutic” medications.

(Nevada commission director Keith Kizer)

http://www.examiner.com/x-5699-Boxin...ands-are-clean
Translation: We get letters, emails, and phone calls about this from Filipinos on a daily basis
Reply With Quote
Everywhere is offline
#19
Old 10-31-2011, 06:31 PM
x3_bazooka_x3
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 2,834
Rep Power: 14 x3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 30,029,839.40
Bank: 122,669.12
Total Points: 30,152,508.52
To boxing! Take care, man! - TintaBoricua 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
end thread...
There are ways to test clean, I mean even people on steroids are testing clean, People who smoke weed can beat the system... and this **** about a fighter disclosing..... What the **** is that about? you think a fighter is going to admit that he took some ****? lets be ****ing real here nobody is going to admit a god damn thing especially when its a banned substance.
Reply With Quote
x3_bazooka_x3 is offline
#20
Old 10-31-2011, 06:37 PM
Mannie Phresh
LUCAS KO'S FLOYD
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Vegas
Posts: 13,479
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 45 Mannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 999,999,999,985,528.38
Bank: 14,208,054,336,828,546.00
Total Points: 15,208,054,336,814,074.00
sorry for red k - Tha_Greatest Nice user title - rorymac No Message - Tha_Greatest Keep grillin these kids. - Kenny MF Powers No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Mannie Phresh Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Here's one for the kid. COngrats bro! - led* heres to your baby boy cheers - MARKBNLV 
Congratulations on your baby boy...have some coffee! - jose830 No Message - MARKBNLV not sure whos alt u are but i like you lol - ~BoZz~ Happy holidays bro! - led* lmaoooo! what you just posted on MEAT's thread deserves a burger :lol1: - jose830 
WAR LUCASSS may the powerful toxins of iguana meat flow thru his veins - thuggery No Message - jose830 :luvbed: - -jose- you need more gifts - sugarsmosley great post! - -jose- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
There are ways to test clean, I mean even people on steroids are testing clean, People who smoke weed can beat the system... and this **** about a fighter disclosing..... What the **** is that about? you think a fighter is going to admit that he took some ****? lets be ****ing real here nobody is going to admit a god damn thing especially when its a banned substance.
its not banned. its use time has parameters. de100 posted the link its not banned. and your talking about cheating the system? floyds adhearing to a better form of drug testing accurate random blood and urine testing. i can name a huge ppv fighter that is against better testing.
Reply With Quote
Mannie Phresh is offline
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
floyd, mosley, ortiz?, xylocaine

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright © 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:11 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.