Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-30-2011, 11:36 AM
Merqui Sosa
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Merqui Sosa is infamous around these partsMerqui Sosa is infamous around these partsMerqui Sosa is infamous around these partsMerqui Sosa is infamous around these partsMerqui Sosa is infamous around these partsMerqui Sosa is infamous around these partsMerqui Sosa is infamous around these partsMerqui Sosa is infamous around these partsMerqui Sosa is infamous around these partsMerqui Sosa is infamous around these partsMerqui Sosa is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 13,940.73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.0pal View Post
Wiki and Boxrec and even TOP RANK'S OWN WEBSITE agreed with me.

Quote: "He has won world titles at 112, 122, 130, 135, 147, and 154 pounds."

http://www.toprank.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=204893429
So simple and to the point yet *******s can't grasp this simple concept.

Guiness WILL correct itself in do time. In fact I've already sent them an email on this issue. Everyone should do the same

adjudication@guinnessworldrecords.com

You can also call
USA 1 718 513 7270
UK +44 (0)20 7891 4567
Japan +81 (0)3 6855 7779
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-30-2011, 11:38 AM
Mr.0pal
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 Mr.0pal is infamous around these partsMr.0pal is infamous around these partsMr.0pal is infamous around these partsMr.0pal is infamous around these partsMr.0pal is infamous around these partsMr.0pal is infamous around these partsMr.0pal is infamous around these partsMr.0pal is infamous around these partsMr.0pal is infamous around these partsMr.0pal is infamous around these partsMr.0pal is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 75,029.34

Quote:
Originally Posted by SekondzOut View Post
never heard of the other dude but Wasp and Opal holds it down on youtube..2 of my fav channels.....even though they went in on my man B.Hop in their last vids I still got e-love for those dudes
No doubt Fam.... Wasp went in a lot harder tho lol
Old 10-30-2011, 11:39 AM
KFC(Fforfloyd)
Banned

Rep Power: 0 KFC(Fforfloyd) has a reputation beyond reputeKFC(Fforfloyd) has a reputation beyond reputeKFC(Fforfloyd) has a reputation beyond reputeKFC(Fforfloyd) has a reputation beyond reputeKFC(Fforfloyd) has a reputation beyond reputeKFC(Fforfloyd) has a reputation beyond reputeKFC(Fforfloyd) has a reputation beyond reputeKFC(Fforfloyd) has a reputation beyond reputeKFC(Fforfloyd) has a reputation beyond reputeKFC(Fforfloyd) has a reputation beyond reputeKFC(Fforfloyd) has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 3,182.79

guiiness is correct, the people's champion is pacquiao when he clobbered MAB , this title was his "debut" in the USA, it is relevant
i dont need wiki to tell me ****, MAB was the lineal title holder after he dominated featherweight and erik morales, he won the WBC title, relinguish it after a few months, did the same with the WBO title and the WBA over the span of 2 years, in fact he won one of those titles twice..of course im recounting this from memory that is 8 years old so the details could be a little off

MAB was in the undisputed featherweight king who coulve held all titles but he decided to shove it up their asses so therefore the lineal or ring title carries no less weight than the other lineal title or ABC belts that pac has

you can google that and eat it, OWN

Last edited by KFC(Fforfloyd); 10-30-2011 at 11:48 AM.
Old 10-30-2011, 11:42 AM
LatinKing416
Banned

Bank: 1,323,074.53
Total Points: 1,347,647.18

where are the fcking idiot ******* retards puga and ugly pug

answer... why does top rank themselves say hes only won 6?

fcking losers lmaoooooooo

Old 10-30-2011, 11:43 AM
LatinKing416
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KFC(Fforfloyd) View Post
guiiness is correct, the people's champion is pacquiao when he clobbered MAB , this title was his "debut" in the USA, it is relevant
lmfaooooooo

classic pacman style f4ggotry... this must be puga or uglypug, ashamed of the way they were being schooled by top ranks own quotes

makes an account to post in this thread lmaoooooo

Old 10-30-2011, 11:49 AM
KFC(Fforfloyd)
Banned

Rep Power: 0 KFC(Fforfloyd) has a reputation beyond reputeKFC(Fforfloyd) has a reputation beyond reputeKFC(Fforfloyd) has a reputation beyond reputeKFC(Fforfloyd) has a reputation beyond reputeKFC(Fforfloyd) has a reputation beyond reputeKFC(Fforfloyd) has a reputation beyond reputeKFC(Fforfloyd) has a reputation beyond reputeKFC(Fforfloyd) has a reputation beyond reputeKFC(Fforfloyd) has a reputation beyond reputeKFC(Fforfloyd) has a reputation beyond reputeKFC(Fforfloyd) has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinKing416 View Post
lmfaooooooo

classic pacman style f4ggotry... this must be puga or uglypug, ashamed of the way they were being schooled by top ranks own quotes

makes an account to post in this thread lmaoooooo

you dont know **** about boxing *****

i dont need wiki to tell me ****, MAB was the lineal title holder after he dominated featherweight and erik morales, he won the WBC title, relinguish it after a few months, did the same with the WBO title and the WBA over the span of 2 years, in fact he won one of those titles twice..of course im recounting this from memory that is 8 years old so the details could be a little off

MAB was in the undisputed featherweight king who coulve held all titles but he decided to shove it up their asses so therefore the lineal or ring title carries no less weight than the other lineal title or ABC belts that pac has

you can google that and eat it
Old 10-30-2011, 11:53 AM
LatinKing416
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KFC(Fforfloyd) View Post
you dont know **** about boxing *****

you can google that and eat it

oh ok.... thats interesting

so how come toprank only mentions 6 titles?

http://www.toprank.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=204893429

"He has won world titles at 112, 122, 130, 135, 147, and 154 pounds."

let us know

Old 10-30-2011, 11:55 AM
Mr.0pal
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 Mr.0pal is infamous around these partsMr.0pal is infamous around these partsMr.0pal is infamous around these partsMr.0pal is infamous around these partsMr.0pal is infamous around these partsMr.0pal is infamous around these partsMr.0pal is infamous around these partsMr.0pal is infamous around these partsMr.0pal is infamous around these partsMr.0pal is infamous around these partsMr.0pal is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 75,029.34

The counter-arguments, if you want to call them that, are hilarious
Old 10-30-2011, 12:02 PM
AmeriFil
Contender

Rep Power: 3 AmeriFil has a reputation beyond reputeAmeriFil has a reputation beyond reputeAmeriFil has a reputation beyond reputeAmeriFil has a reputation beyond reputeAmeriFil has a reputation beyond reputeAmeriFil has a reputation beyond reputeAmeriFil has a reputation beyond reputeAmeriFil has a reputation beyond reputeAmeriFil has a reputation beyond reputeAmeriFil has a reputation beyond reputeAmeriFil has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,880,664.94
Total Points: 23,881,989.17

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyrianKid View Post
CATCHWEIGHTS

As if the black men of Africa didn't wear something similar:

Old 10-30-2011, 12:03 PM
KFC(Fforfloyd)
Banned

i could give two ****s if top rank list it or not, the fact of the matter is MAB was the king of featherweight and if my memories serves me right again, Pac was a substitute for someone else in the in MAB-PAC1 and no belt was officially on the line.. EAT THAT
but pacquiao trashed him and made MAB looked shot overnight on that night and because there were no "TOKEN" belts given, the ring magazine did boxing justice by awarding and giving accollades where it deserved and thats all that matter and will ever matter, its been written that MAB got all 3 belts and unify them, not all of them at the same time but 1 at a time and he has never lost during that span he got all the belts leading up to the fight with pacquiao

p.s i believe some other knowledge boxing fan already elaborate on the validity of the IBO belt and it is valid and regarded highly in the european circuit

END THREAD/