Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-30-2011, 07:23 AM
phook
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 phook has a reputation beyond reputephook has a reputation beyond reputephook has a reputation beyond reputephook has a reputation beyond reputephook has a reputation beyond reputephook has a reputation beyond reputephook has a reputation beyond reputephook has a reputation beyond reputephook has a reputation beyond reputephook has a reputation beyond reputephook has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,773,110.35
Default Manny Pacquiao news: “I Injected Pacquiao With Steroids” says former sparring partner

Manny Pacquiao News: “I Injected Pacquiao With Steroids” says former sparring partner!
May 3, 2011 By mikejohnson313

The Shadow
One of Filipino boxing superstar Manny Pacquiao’s former sparring partners has admitted that he regularly injected the fighter with steroids “in the locker room, in the upper outer quarter of his butt cheek!”
The man, a Filipino and former pro fighter, now fears the wrath of millions of his fellow countrymen, and as a result, his identity is protected. He claims to have worked with Pacquiao from “his early years” up until Pacquiao’s 2010 fight with Miguel Cotto, and claims Pacman only began using steroids in anticipation of his 2009 fight with Oscar De La Hoya.

He also claims that Pacquiao has switched from using steroids, to now using a complex mixture of HGH (human growth hormone) and insulin, a combination that is virtually undetectable in post fight drug tests.
In an interview given in a top secret location in Las Vegas, the former Pacquiao associate said “Manny was curious about using steroids for many years before he actually started. There is a lot of steroid use in the Philippines, and they are easy to get. But Manny hates needles! He hates ‘em.”

“Manny was already on the way to becoming one of boxing’s greats when he got the call from De La Hoya and his people about a fight. Oscar wanted a rematch with Mayweather, buy Mayweather decided to retire. Someone came up with the idea for De La Hoya and Manny as a potential big fight. When I heard about it, I thought it was the dumbest thing I had ever heard.”

By the time De La Hoya came calling, Manny Pacquiao was already a twelve year veteran with a 47-3-2 record, and world titles at flyweight, super bantamweight, super featherweight and lightweight. He had been knocked cold twice as a flyweight in the 90***8242;s, and also lost on points to Erik Morales in a bout at super featherweight in 2005, Pacquiao’s last defeat. Pacman had come out on top in grueling rivalries with Morales, Marco Antonio Barrera and Juan Manual Marquez.

In March 2008 he defeated Marquez for the WBC super featherweight title via a split decision, and three months later he battered David Diaz to defeat in nine rounds for the WBC lightweight title. From world flyweight champion to world title holder at lightweight in nine years is both an incredible and unequaled achievement, and also feasible and believable, considering Pacquiao’s speed, southpaw boxing ability and punching power. His sudden leap in 2008 to welterweight, and subsequently beyond, and his complete mastery of much bigger fighters, had opened the door to debate as to whether the Filipino may be using performance enhancing drugs.

“Manny knew there was no way he could beat Oscar. But there was also no way he was gonna pass up the biggest fight, the biggest opportunity of his life. This was it, the big time.” said his former sparring partner.
“Manny never looked at using drugs as cheating. It was just a way of evening things up a little. Oscar was naturally much bigger and stronger than Manny. Of course, on the night we were all shocked. He beat the living crap out of De La Hoya.”

Just seven months earlier De La Hoya had cruised to a win over contender Steve Forbes, Prior to that, in May 2007, he had come closer that anyone before to beating Floyd Mayweather Jr. Although 35, De La Hoya was a massive favorite to defeat Pacquiao. Instead his corner pulled him out after suffering a one sided pummeling for eight rounds.

“After the fight, everyone was going crazy for Manny. We who were in the know about the steroids were just looking at each other holding our breath and hoping no one would start wondering how that could have happened.”
The sparring partner says he began regularly injecting Pacquiao with steroids in preparation for his subsequent fights with Ricky Hatton and Miguel Cotto.

“Once a week, right in the locker room of the Wild Card (Gym). Manny would drop his shorts and clench his teeth, and I would give him a jab in the upper outer quarter of his butt cheek. He hated every shot.”
The contact also said that Pacquiao’s drugs were changed from regular steroids to a far less detectable combination of HGH and insulin after Floyd Mayweather began pointing the finger and making suggestions that Pacquiao’s almost super human ring achievements may not be all down to natural ability.

“They got spooked when Floyd rumbled ‘em.” said the contact. “That whole thing with the pre fight blood test during the negotiations for a Pacquiao v Mayweather fight last year was because Manny and his team knew they needed one month prior to the fight to guarantee 100% that they would be clean in all tests.”

The sparring partner fell out with the Pacquiao camp after the Cotto fight, but he bares his former boss no ill will, and wishes him success v Shane Mosley in Las Vegas on Saturday night. “I hope he kicks Mosley’s butt on Saturday, and I know he will. Mosley used to be a big time juicer, as everyone knows. Maybe he’s back on it for this fight. He sure needs to be!”
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-30-2011, 07:27 AM
keehlnate
Banned

Rep Power: 0 keehlnate has a reputation beyond reputekeehlnate has a reputation beyond reputekeehlnate has a reputation beyond reputekeehlnate has a reputation beyond reputekeehlnate has a reputation beyond reputekeehlnate has a reputation beyond reputekeehlnate has a reputation beyond reputekeehlnate has a reputation beyond reputekeehlnate has a reputation beyond reputekeehlnate has a reputation beyond reputekeehlnate has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 130,962.98

and where the hell is this 'sparring partner' now?

why don't he testify to put Pacquiao to jail?
Old 10-30-2011, 07:27 AM
Johnwoo8686
The Devil's Double

Rep Power: 7 Johnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 104,679,809.90
Total Points: 110,114,867,344.18
No Message - Johnwoo8686 ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Molded out of Canelo's Snake just for you. - robust_ 

This thread is going to get Nuked ASAP.
Old 10-30-2011, 07:31 AM
Allucard
Undisputed Champion

Total Points: 1,000,313,832.38

I always knew this. No way it's all natural. Now it's a fact.
Old 10-30-2011, 07:31 AM
keehlnate
Banned

Rep Power: 0 keehlnate has a reputation beyond reputekeehlnate has a reputation beyond reputekeehlnate has a reputation beyond reputekeehlnate has a reputation beyond reputekeehlnate has a reputation beyond reputekeehlnate has a reputation beyond reputekeehlnate has a reputation beyond reputekeehlnate has a reputation beyond reputekeehlnate has a reputation beyond reputekeehlnate has a reputation beyond reputekeehlnate has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 130,962.98

well apparently this article was just posted in a boxing forum by an anonymous troll. Obviously that story is fabricated. There was no Filipino sparring partner at the De La Hoya fight.
Old 10-30-2011, 07:37 AM
junior gong
snr gong

Rep Power: 44 junior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,289,231,386,179.93
Total Points: 23,290,241,123,154.41
A gift for my favorite bumsniff... - Kenny MF Powers one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bumsniffing the trail of flomos on BS 24/7. - Body Movin' keep murking these floydiot bumsniffs, flomos kneel before you and kiss your feet - Turd &quot;hi yung doe&quot; looool - thuggery 
thx m8, can always count on the gongster to lay the smackdown - thuggery A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 joyeux noel - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers buddy, screw the FloydTroopers - Beercules ATG poster! - jas 
I now pronounce Floyd Mayweather and Junior Gong in holy matrimony. Congrats Mayweather and Gong for their beautiful marriage. - BrushMyHair You're fackin hilarious - Booty Dew Helluva poster - jas Legendary destroyer of Fl0mos - Free Booty Dew! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allucard View Post
You're a fucking idiot.
Old 10-30-2011, 07:46 AM
Artician
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 Artician is infamous around these partsArtician is infamous around these partsArtician is infamous around these partsArtician is infamous around these partsArtician is infamous around these partsArtician is infamous around these partsArtician is infamous around these partsArtician is infamous around these partsArtician is infamous around these partsArtician is infamous around these partsArtician is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 10,452.24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allucard View Post
Of course it was.

boxingscene. com/fighting-words-pacquiao-steroids-rumor-creates-ruckus--39209
Old 10-30-2011, 07:51 AM
Mr. Philadel
#215Boxing

Location: Everywhere you NEVER BEEN....I'm better than I've EVER BEEN!
Rep Power: 66 Mr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 930,399,927,039.50
Total Points: 972,300,629,291.89
Vodka &amp;amp; Red Bull for ya! - BattlingNelson for the green homey - NewYork For a super poster! - jazluvr hopkins finna whoop pascal AGAIN - Tha Executioner No Message - Tha Executioner 
No Message - arraamis respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Awesome post on Miguel Cotto...cheers! - jose830 Great post bro! keep up the good work. - codey 
just cause you a philly boy - SpeedKillz Real recognize real. - SnakeVen0m Happy New Year - Freedom. philly swagg, walking BK outta the house - thuggery Team Swift all day! - KeepItObjective 
A+ poster,one of the very best. - Scott.Weiland. war bhop! - jas Congrats on the baby girl :fing02: - -jose- Good look - Shambrolic bhop &gt; kovalev - jas 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 

this again...smh
Old 10-30-2011, 07:52 AM
Ryannn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 Ryannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,186,898.07
Total Points: 26,937,583.91
i dont know who the fukk u are but i just wanted to give you this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest No Message - rorymac 

old fake news is old and fake
Old 10-30-2011, 09:06 AM
GoogleMe
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 GoogleMe has a reputation beyond reputeGoogleMe has a reputation beyond reputeGoogleMe has a reputation beyond reputeGoogleMe has a reputation beyond reputeGoogleMe has a reputation beyond reputeGoogleMe has a reputation beyond reputeGoogleMe has a reputation beyond reputeGoogleMe has a reputation beyond reputeGoogleMe has a reputation beyond reputeGoogleMe has a reputation beyond reputeGoogleMe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,041,073,149.81
Total Points: 11,041,082,118.58

I don't believe this article at all...