Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-25-2011, 01:47 PM
Ryannn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 Ryannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,186,898.07
Total Points: 26,936,616.91
i dont know who the fukk u are but i just wanted to give you this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest No Message - rorymac 

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
If that is the case then I agree with him it is his legacy.

He is up there with Sven Ottke.
and also with joe calzaghe and julio cesar chavez jr.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-25-2011, 02:13 PM
Mike Haynes
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 6 Mike Haynes has a reputation beyond reputeMike Haynes has a reputation beyond reputeMike Haynes has a reputation beyond reputeMike Haynes has a reputation beyond reputeMike Haynes has a reputation beyond reputeMike Haynes has a reputation beyond reputeMike Haynes has a reputation beyond reputeMike Haynes has a reputation beyond reputeMike Haynes has a reputation beyond reputeMike Haynes has a reputation beyond reputeMike Haynes has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 728,405,586,263.90
Total Points: 1,228,410,622,764.28
Cunt - Rocky... 

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior gong View Post
If Legacies and greatness were determined by an unbeaten record then Marciano, Calzaghe and Ottke would be the top 3 greatest fighters of all time. Floyd has pretty much trod water for the peak years of his career and he could have done so much more.

He is an ATG fighter, no doubt about that for me, but he simply hasnt fought the very best fighters around at the zenith of his career, in fact he has actually avoided them. Its only my opinion, but I reckon people will always take that into account when evaluating his standing 20-30 years from now, and the 'reasons' he gave for not fighting the likes of Cotto, Margarito,Pacquiao etc. will look pretty bad.

Its quite frustrating as a boxing fan because I would have made him favourite to have beaten all his contemparies, just going purely off his attributes against theirs. The only guy I see giving him a really hard time is Pacquiao, but I would still bet on Floyd winning that on points.

A great fighter he is, but could have achieved so much more if his hunger for glory was even half his hunger for money.
You just Mike Haynes'd this thread.

Last edited by Mike Haynes; 10-25-2011 at 02:15 PM. Reason: name change
Old 10-25-2011, 02:15 PM
iLovesoccermoms
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 iLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,543,245,804,225.05
Total Points: 1,548,603,915,574.95
Kate bending over :luvbed: - jose830 

its a great streak one that he gets no credit for, and that includes his opponent listing [im fine with his resume personally] but he MUST FIGHT and most importantly defeat pacquiao in order for the public to see it almost as greatly as he already does.

This is a must, if fights manny a loss for floyd because of pac may get him more respect than his resume already does believe it or not..
Old 10-25-2011, 07:04 PM
Juanma9
Contender

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,132.94

Undefeated records mean nothing except for promotional purposes. It's who you beat that counts. I'd rather see a fighter push himself to the limit than see him go through his career relatively unchallenged.
Old 10-25-2011, 07:24 PM
tangalog2200
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 tangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 411,794.26

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
its a great streak one that he gets no credit for, and that includes his opponent listing [im fine with his resume personally] but he MUST FIGHT and most importantly defeat pacquiao in order for the public to see it almost as greatly as he already does.

This is a must, if fights manny a loss for floyd because of pac may get him more respect than his resume already does believe it or not..
you hit it on the spot very well.....

respect....

that is what is missing on floyd's resume....

so many people ignore floyd's very good accomplishments...

for they are not in a position to see much as their eyes are focused on who of the great fighters are still not in floyd's list of vanquished opponents....

so many other fighters are undefeated,,,but not even in the hof list
Old 10-25-2011, 07:36 PM
ElMeroChingon
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 ElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,001,020,125,545.10
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier una chela bien helada........... - bigsmoothh heres a medal for dominating at life - sugarsmosley 

ATG? Probably. But i still feel like he needs to close his career with some good wins from his long absence. Probably one of the most talented in boxing today, his timing is just crazy, i like his fights(though his last one was a biter win). Hope he stays active for the rest of the good fights that are left for him.
Old 10-25-2011, 08:14 PM
Rome-By-Ko
Bradley Top 3

Rep Power: 49 Rome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,325,286,609,962,594.25
Total Points: 1,331,311,199,627,559.75
Happy Holidays Bro! - Lorily thanks - Dale Cardon No Message - romebyko You da man Rome!! - Lorily Happy Christmas to a great poster - Dave Rado 
Happy Holidays sweetheart! - Lorily ''I score effective boxing,not effective running...'' Super quote! - dan_cov Bradley Salutes You Sir! - mathed Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil What up Bradley tribe - hougigo 
I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK &gt; Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed To a true stormtrooper! - DonMega To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps 

[QUOTE=figzuki;11332963]you cannot be serious dude, cotto would destroy that fool....

I don't know about Cotto destroying Hatton,he might win but he is not leaps ahead of Hatton..I would have bet on Hatton head they met prime for prime..Hatton was just a grity bastard had to love him,I don't know why he get's so much hate on this forum..
Old 10-25-2011, 08:21 PM
Bull24
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 53 Bull24 has a reputation beyond reputeBull24 has a reputation beyond reputeBull24 has a reputation beyond reputeBull24 has a reputation beyond reputeBull24 has a reputation beyond reputeBull24 has a reputation beyond reputeBull24 has a reputation beyond reputeBull24 has a reputation beyond reputeBull24 has a reputation beyond reputeBull24 has a reputation beyond reputeBull24 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 67,668,094,859,435,808.00
Total Points: 67,668,094,859,438,736.00
cheers!! - BABYBOXER 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BABYBOXER Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BABYBOXER 

A loss now would not hurt Floyds legacy. Carefully chosing opponents and passing on risky fights hurt more than a loss or two.
Old 10-25-2011, 08:53 PM
Check_hooks
The Don of NSB

Rep Power: 43 Check_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 486,806,790,659,506,944.00
Total Points: 487,806,790,759,512,448.00
for being skip bayless' neglected son - Antagonist have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Legend ass poster. Keeping dirty ass flomos on lockdown 24/7 - Neutral warrrrrrrrrrrrr pakyaw - Lotus Flower War Pac! - Talisayen 
Pac by brutal KO! - Talisayen best weekend ever - Fighting_Pride Pactard 4ever - -MARKAVELLI- Manny Manny Mannny - PAC-BOY No Message - Dehydrator 
Best dude wins - Capaedia you can name it lil pacquiao so you can shove it up your ass - xcaret IV check_hooks is the boss of all bosses - I'm so sorry check_hooks is a legend - thuggery I apologize it was uncalled for - Jloro 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley ATG poster - jas It's Pacquiaos, Put it in your mouth - BrushMyHair One of the greats - jas Great Loma vs GRJ Prediction - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Nemisis Gay and Lesbian Pride - NO PANIC! Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas 

hes an ATG alright, but its at ducking and dodging

but in terms of boxing legacy hes not even in the top 500