Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Global Boxing Scene
Thread Navigation

Old 10-25-2011, 12:14 AM
Ippo Makunouchi
Amateur

Rep Power: 0 Ippo Makunouchi is infamous around these partsIppo Makunouchi is infamous around these partsIppo Makunouchi is infamous around these partsIppo Makunouchi is infamous around these partsIppo Makunouchi is infamous around these partsIppo Makunouchi is infamous around these partsIppo Makunouchi is infamous around these partsIppo Makunouchi is infamous around these partsIppo Makunouchi is infamous around these partsIppo Makunouchi is infamous around these partsIppo Makunouchi is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,393.80
Default Floyd Mayweather Vs Victor Ortiz Opinions

What are your thoughts on that fight do you think Floyd cheated by hitting Ortiz when he did at the end or do you think it was legit? My opinion on the whole thing was after they hugged and everything they touched gloves so that means there both ready to box and plus you supposed to keep your guard up at all times like told by the ref so I think Floyd's 2 piece at the end was legit the only none legit thing was Ortiz Personally headbutting Floyd then acting like it was a accident I mean if you saw the fight you could see him moving under Floyd's guard to do that just so he can get some hits in. What are your opinion's?

Boxer,
Ippo Makunouchi
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<