Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-23-2011, 03:41 PM
Brother Jay
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Brother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,755,924,135.61
Total Points: 3,755,947,405.46
you deserve a kick for your racism and bigotry - Freedom. Posts of steel! - Kenny MF Powers on the real! - Body Movin' Owning retards daily. Its like a movie... - Kenny MF Powers respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
Extreme ownage in textbook fashion of any Pactards who even attempt to step to the plate - Primera To truth and the art of verisimilitude. - WESS Absolute Beast. - ToPRaNK 
Default BHOP has always been this type of fighter

This is back in 8/28/1998:

Go to the time 2:40.

This is the same exact thing Hopkins pulled against Chad Dawson. Hopkins realizes that he comes into a fight unprepared and exaggerates an injury.

In this particular fight, Hopkins lands on the canvas, then voluntarily rolls off the canvas onto the floor. There wasn't enough momentum from the force of Mills Lane separating the fighters to even knock Hopkins down, let alone launch him out of the ring & make him roll twice to the floor.

Look closely. Lane wasn't even pushing forward. He was pulling them apart and walking forward because the fighters were moving that way. If anything, Land pushed Allen, not Hopkins.

How many fighters can you name this happening to MORE THAN ONCE??????

Listen to the commentary at the time 8:00. Its tells the way everyone feels. After Hopkins decided milk it, the crowd is chanting BULL*****. This is what Hopkins does.

Hopkins claims that Dawson threw him, but the truth is he jumped on Chad's back .. taking his own feet off the ground to add more weight on Chad. Chad simply shoved BHOP forward, and of course Hopkins stumbled, fell and supposedly dislocated his shoulder.

BHOP is the dirtiest fighter in the last 20 years aside from Andrew Golota, but he accused Dawson of being dirty. That in itself was comedy.

As I've said in other threads, BHOP is fighting much better fighters now at his advanced age because he knows history will not fault a 46 year old for losing to much, much younger fighters.

I'm glad Dawson did what he did. BHOP deserves to get roughed up for all the dirty ***** he's done over the years. And what Dawson did wasn't flagrant at all. He's not obligated to let Hopkins sap the energy in his legs by having to support Hopkins' weight on his back.

Who would pay to see that again?

Definitely not me.

Last edited by Brother Jay; 10-23-2011 at 06:26 PM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-23-2011, 04:15 PM
Forza
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Forza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 30,602,028.67
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Viva Il Duce - Rocky... Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

I give him a pass in his younger days because he did what ever means necessary to get the W and make money, he had that street attitude. But these days it's just sad.
Old 10-23-2011, 05:30 PM
Mr. Fantastic
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,557,360,039,827.33
Total Points: 20,557,360,304,274.31
good poster - Gift Of Gab It's all good homey - mangler bravo..one round of beer on me - strugler Chicano79us LOVES B-Hop - El Dominicano A gift for the pretty chicana. - Jim Jeffries 
A toast, to all your sexy avatars - mangler Round 2 on me! - jazluvr449 Here's the beer you owe me...lol. - jazluvr449 To the chapters of rivalry - andyp513 have a beer homey - -MAKAVELLI- 
It's on me, buddy! =D - TintaBoricua stick it up your ass :) - heat27 stop crying - heat27 great poster, here give this to all of those floyd fans who keep hating lmao - cawadoody Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
one of the best posters - MANIAC310 nice true and informative sig - thuggery you don't like Cotto, i don't like Margarito...that said...i give you respect for your avi :fing02: - jose830 and your sig speaks the truth! - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - .::WaRCoTTo::. Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - dj emz Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - I'm so sorry 

That's what I've been saying. If this guy was a "legend" like his nuthugging fans claim, then he wouldn't need to pull the bullshit that he does.
Old 10-23-2011, 06:24 PM
Brother Jay
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Brother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,755,924,135.61
Total Points: 3,755,947,405.46
you deserve a kick for your racism and bigotry - Freedom. Posts of steel! - Kenny MF Powers on the real! - Body Movin' Owning retards daily. Its like a movie... - Kenny MF Powers respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
Extreme ownage in textbook fashion of any Pactards who even attempt to step to the plate - Primera To truth and the art of verisimilitude. - WESS Absolute Beast. - ToPRaNK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forza View Post
I give him a pass in his younger days because he did what ever means necessary to get the W and make money, he had that street attitude. But these days it's just sad.
Hey, if you are going to be dirty, don't expect to be seen as great. If you can't win under the rules, you're just a thug looking for a check. Not an ATG who cares about his legacy.

Or at least that's the way I and many others see it. At no point is it cool to be dirty.
Old 10-23-2011, 06:51 PM
-Kev-
Hype Beast

Rep Power: 104 -Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,282,476,818,087.27
Total Points: 14,282,476,880,804.56
What would I do without Kev? - Bossy You're the bestest :kiss: - Bossy fresh one, for a smoothy! - negged thx m8! heres another good fruit for your smoothy - negged Here's for the 15K bro. - led* 
One more. Just don't tell your mom. - led* Early birthday shout. Have a great one, bro. - Libido Sanchez Best of the best - BoxingGenius27 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays -Kev- - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Merry Christmas Kev. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw B-day - -Mustang- mighty parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier Kristen Kreuk will jump out of this cake - Jack Napier happy birthday. - Terrel 
Have a great one - led* Happy New Year sweetheart! - Lorily Lol @ image. - FeFist Long Island Iced Tea! - Dorian Parallelogram - Spray_resistant 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Ether Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Dorian 

B-Hop stan: At 32-33, Hopkins was one of the oldest athletes at the time. At that age, athletes are very fragile and are prone to injuries. Although Hopkins was the only top boxer things like this happened to.
Old 10-23-2011, 06:53 PM
-Kev-
Hype Beast

Rep Power: 104 -Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,282,476,818,087.27
Total Points: 14,282,476,880,804.56
What would I do without Kev? - Bossy You're the bestest :kiss: - Bossy fresh one, for a smoothy! - negged thx m8! heres another good fruit for your smoothy - negged Here's for the 15K bro. - led* 
One more. Just don't tell your mom. - led* Early birthday shout. Have a great one, bro. - Libido Sanchez Best of the best - BoxingGenius27 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays -Kev- - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Merry Christmas Kev. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw B-day - -Mustang- mighty parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier Kristen Kreuk will jump out of this cake - Jack Napier happy birthday. - Terrel 
Have a great one - led* Happy New Year sweetheart! - Lorily Lol @ image. - FeFist Long Island Iced Tea! - Dorian Parallelogram - Spray_resistant 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Ether Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Dorian 

B-Hop didn't even know what to say in the post fight interview.

He said, this has happened before, and mentioned Antwun Echols. It happened with Robert Allen, not Echols
Old 10-23-2011, 06:54 PM
Battle*Hardened
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Battle*Hardened is infamous around these partsBattle*Hardened is infamous around these partsBattle*Hardened is infamous around these partsBattle*Hardened is infamous around these partsBattle*Hardened is infamous around these partsBattle*Hardened is infamous around these partsBattle*Hardened is infamous around these partsBattle*Hardened is infamous around these partsBattle*Hardened is infamous around these partsBattle*Hardened is infamous around these partsBattle*Hardened is infamous around these parts
Bank: 296,955,337.90
Total Points: 317,999,405.57

Look how he overreacts his pain the same way he did against Dawson. Obvious fake in both situations.
Old 10-23-2011, 06:55 PM
ИATAS
Legend

Rep Power: 149 ИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 709,368,001,014,901.75
Total Points: 1,812,322,620,110,323.75
Have a virtual beer on me. - FRKO Good Poster! - J. HITTER Thanks for the help dude. - S a m u r a i For the brilliant post in lady's atheist 2 thread. - ABOSWORTH Bhop gif. I will send you gift number 2 when you actually finish it. :) - Precision 
Cocktail hour - mangler hey, you richly deserved the shiet right here, right now - cleaner147 to complete ur mothafukkin collection - cleaner147 War Hopkins!!!...Anyways Here Is A Gift My Man - BritishBoxing92 War Natas!!! - Old Coward 
Tye Tye Tye - DorianWozniacki one of my favourite posters - Blah! BURRRRRRRRR! - led's baby mama happy bday homey - MANGLER Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
great game thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 Great thread - Boxing Goat -Rapernick- :lol1: - -jose- It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for making classic threads - jas Great poster - jas 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Childhood Cancer - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - street bully Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Autism - Lorily Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kev- View Post
B-Hop didn't even know what to say in the post fight interview.

He said, this has happened before, and mentioned Antwun Echols. It happened with Robert Allen, not Echols
he actually mentioned both. the Echols situation was more similar because Echols picked him up and threw him on his shoulder. Hopkins was clearly hurt. but the ref took time and hopkins went on to continue.

With the Allen fight, I don't know what retard could pretend falling out of the ring and onto concrete and be totally fine to continue. It wasn't like kermit cintron where he landed on the table, then slowly and non-violently ended up on the ground. Hopkins fell straight to the ground.

Again I love all these NSB posters who would fight with any injury at any time.
Old 10-23-2011, 07:00 PM
ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 34 ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,071,428,901.59
Total Points: 23,171,777,665.97
boxingscene's Top Ten Serious Posters - mickey gomez ICE IS THE MAN! - S a m u r a i Paid his dues - RunW/Knives Cash for the Iceman - RunW/Knives Sick fighter all heart - RunW/Knives 
Skill and Know also, but Lion Heart. - RunW/Knives BScene's treasure! - jazluvr Thanks for the help and Happy New Year! - The Surgeon enjoyed your fights, you are awesome - happyman one of the great posters - jas 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - street bully Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr 

I have to admit... I was actually shocked when Hops called CHAD a dirty fighter...that just sounded so CRAZY to me...
Old 10-23-2011, 07:05 PM
Larrysbird
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 Larrysbird has a reputation beyond reputeLarrysbird has a reputation beyond reputeLarrysbird has a reputation beyond reputeLarrysbird has a reputation beyond reputeLarrysbird has a reputation beyond reputeLarrysbird has a reputation beyond reputeLarrysbird has a reputation beyond reputeLarrysbird has a reputation beyond reputeLarrysbird has a reputation beyond reputeLarrysbird has a reputation beyond reputeLarrysbird has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 25,727.49

lol nice find. Lane was foul there