Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-23-2011, 06:18 AM
Stronger
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Stronger has a reputation beyond reputeStronger has a reputation beyond reputeStronger has a reputation beyond reputeStronger has a reputation beyond reputeStronger has a reputation beyond reputeStronger has a reputation beyond reputeStronger has a reputation beyond reputeStronger has a reputation beyond reputeStronger has a reputation beyond reputeStronger has a reputation beyond reputeStronger has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,810.53
Default Video: Klitschko Brothers play each other on Fight Night Champion

http://www.younghollywood.com/videos...-brothers.html
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-23-2011, 06:28 AM
Taaj Manzoor
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Taaj Manzoor has a reputation beyond reputeTaaj Manzoor has a reputation beyond reputeTaaj Manzoor has a reputation beyond reputeTaaj Manzoor has a reputation beyond reputeTaaj Manzoor has a reputation beyond reputeTaaj Manzoor has a reputation beyond reputeTaaj Manzoor has a reputation beyond reputeTaaj Manzoor has a reputation beyond reputeTaaj Manzoor has a reputation beyond reputeTaaj Manzoor has a reputation beyond reputeTaaj Manzoor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,362,764,070.28
Total Points: 10,252,885,083.70
1K - Alec900 well done - project xxx1 1k cookie! Well done! - *Boss Lady* No Message - jose830 

wlad can't play ps3 for shit.
Old 10-23-2011, 06:29 AM
uoykcuf
Banned

Bank: 380,681,354.58
Total Points: 381,020,841.99
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. 

Vitali would do that to Wlad in a real fight. Vitali would do that to Haye too, thats why Haye doesn't want none.
Old 10-23-2011, 08:51 AM
Superflo777
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 6 Superflo777 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperflo777 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperflo777 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperflo777 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperflo777 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperflo777 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperflo777 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperflo777 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperflo777 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperflo777 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperflo777 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 285,478,306,085.59
Total Points: 285,581,495,627.94
Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 

The game modelled the Klitschko's like sh*t, Haye has better stats than both of them and Vitali has only 17 of 20 points "chin", wtf.
Old 10-23-2011, 09:14 AM
Die Antwoord
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Die Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 145,564.99
Wipe your dirty mouth - -LightsOut- For the next time you think about Joe - -LightsOut- eat up - kyshenko team one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Keep up the good work! - ChopperRead 
keep on setting them straight - Freedom. 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - kyshenko team 

Does anyone else notice how tense these light hearted conversations get when they bring up the fact that Wlad has 5 belts and Vitali only has one. Maybe I am reading too much into it, but I have seen at least a dozen interviews with it brought up and they never really give a straight answer. Here when asked Vitali pretty much says, I was champ, I got injured etc... And Wlad never comes out and says, "I have 5, he has 1". It almost feels like he thinks Vitali is retarded and he has convinced him that they share the belts and he doesnt want Vitali to know that sharing means he gets 1 and Wlad gets 5. Now I know Vitali isn't retarded; I just get this sense and have watched Vitali enough to know that he has a ton of pride and thinks he is the best. Just seems that on occasion they are walking on egg shells. I am a big fan of Wlad, he's my 3rd favorite active boxer (after Vit and Floyd), but I definitely think the reason he has the belts is because Vitali lets him. Nothing against Wlad, Vitali's a cold blooded killer, the Klitschko documentary was initially 5 hours long but they decided to remove the parts of Vitali killing and torturing animals around kiev as a child, murdering homeless men and prostitutes with his bare hands as a teenage, the fact that Chernobyl happened merely to cover up the fact that the surrounding area was a mass grave of Vitali's victims etc...
Old 10-23-2011, 10:02 AM
Pinoy4ever
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 6 Pinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,020,853.00

Round 1 and that was going 2 happen 2 Haye if he stepped in with Vitali.
Old 10-23-2011, 10:25 AM
etlux
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 etlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 651,142.41
Total Points: 30,747,112.53
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM.. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Die Antwoord View Post
Does anyone else notice how tense these light hearted conversations get when they bring up the fact that Wlad has 5 belts and Vitali only has one. Maybe I am reading too much into it, but I have seen at least a dozen interviews with it brought up and they never really give a straight answer. Here when asked Vitali pretty much says, I was champ, I got injured etc... And Wlad never comes out and says, "I have 5, he has 1". It almost feels like he thinks Vitali is retarded and he has convinced him that they share the belts and he doesnt want Vitali to know that sharing means he gets 1 and Wlad gets 5. Now I know Vitali isn't retarded; I just get this sense and have watched Vitali enough to know that he has a ton of pride and thinks he is the best. Just seems that on occasion they are walking on egg shells. I am a big fan of Wlad, he's my 3rd favorite active boxer (after Vit and Floyd), but I definitely think the reason he has the belts is because Vitali lets him. Nothing against Wlad, Vitali's a cold blooded killer, the Klitschko documentary was initially 5 hours long but they decided to remove the parts of Vitali killing and torturing animals around kiev as a child, murdering homeless men and prostitutes with his bare hands as a teenage, the fact that Chernobyl happened merely to cover up the fact that the surrounding area was a mass grave of Vitali's victims etc...
funniest post of the year.
Old 10-23-2011, 10:26 AM
etlux
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 etlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 651,142.41
Total Points: 30,747,112.53
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM.. 

and yes that match pretty much mirrors what would happen in real life if Vitali fought Wlad
Old 10-23-2011, 01:30 PM
boxingking500
Banned

Rep Power: 0 boxingking500 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingking500 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingking500 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingking500 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingking500 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingking500 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingking500 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingking500 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingking500 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingking500 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingking500 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,881.42
Total Points: 22,712,336.55
one of our best - Freedom. troll - kyshenko team you deserve a kick for stupid threads - Freedom. Troll - S~T~J Troll - S~T~J 
Troll - S~T~J 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - kyshenko team Gay and Lesbian Pride - kyshenko team Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa 

vitali is a all-right gamer

wlad sucks at gaming
Old 10-23-2011, 01:42 PM
PensionKillerer
Banned

Rep Power: 0 PensionKillerer has a reputation beyond reputePensionKillerer has a reputation beyond reputePensionKillerer has a reputation beyond reputePensionKillerer has a reputation beyond reputePensionKillerer has a reputation beyond reputePensionKillerer has a reputation beyond reputePensionKillerer has a reputation beyond reputePensionKillerer has a reputation beyond reputePensionKillerer has a reputation beyond reputePensionKillerer has a reputation beyond reputePensionKillerer has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 410,994,373.21

I can't view the video. Someone post it on here please.