Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-21-2011, 05:08 PM
ThunderWolf
WildCard

Rep Power: 13 ThunderWolf has a reputation beyond reputeThunderWolf has a reputation beyond reputeThunderWolf has a reputation beyond reputeThunderWolf has a reputation beyond reputeThunderWolf has a reputation beyond reputeThunderWolf has a reputation beyond reputeThunderWolf has a reputation beyond reputeThunderWolf has a reputation beyond reputeThunderWolf has a reputation beyond reputeThunderWolf has a reputation beyond reputeThunderWolf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,466,524,585.31
Total Points: 14,466,628,076.77
beer pare - Makavelli 
Send a message via ICQ to ThunderWolf Send a message via AIM to ThunderWolf Send a message via MSN to ThunderWolf Send a message via Yahoo to ThunderWolf Send a message via Skype™ to ThunderWolf
Default Pay-per-view silence over Floyd's victory against Victor Ortiz tells grim story

David Mayo
The Grand Rapids Press
October 21, 2011

Why isn***8217;t the pay-per-view king waving his scepter?

More than a month after the Floyd Mayweather-Victor Ortiz welterweight title fight, key figures remain mum on pay-per-view numbers.

Amid growing rumors of lukewarm sales, there has been nary a word from HBO, Golden Boy Promotions or Mayweather Promotions to hint how the fight did on live television.

There was concern after the unsatisfactory conclusion that Mayweather-Ortiz was one of many fights which, taken together, have damaged the pay-per-view boxing industry.

When you pay $50-plus for a fight, you don***8217;t expect to see to see the winner taking conclusive advantage of the loser***8217;s refusal to defend himself, which happened when Ortiz invited Mayweather to clock him. You don***8217;t expect Mike Tyson to bite a chunk out of Evander Holyfield***8217;s ear. Or to see Chad Dawson body-slam Bernard Hopkins and win the light heavyweight championship on a foul-induced injury only the referee seemed oblivious to, which happened last weekend.

That***8217;s two pay-per-views in a row that left the relatively small group of domestic buyers wondering why it keeps paying.

As for Mayweather-Ortiz, there***8217;s an upside, in that fewer people might have bought it than promoters predicted.

There***8217;s only one logical reason why the various television and promotional factions have not announced anything regarding Mayweather-Ortiz sales: They don***8217;t like the results.

Typically, within a week of a pay-per-view fight that does boastful numbers, HBO and the promoter simultaneously release the estimated domestic sales and gross revenues.

Saturday will mark five weeks since the Sept. 17 fight, and nary a peep from anyone.

No one is obligated to announce pay-per-view sales, and HBO wouldn***8217;t make such disclosure without promotional approval. Promoters aren***8217;t public corporations. They aren***8217;t obliged to share much of anything about their income.

They do it to show their event was big. And the next one will be bigger. Keep the circus going.

And when they don***8217;t make any disclosure at all, it***8217;s a fairly safe guess as to why.

One exception: Promoters must disclose live ticket sales, because the Nevada Athletic Commission is a state agency which requires full accounting and those figures become public record. Mayweather-Ortiz did $9 million in live ticket sales, a disappointing number, and VIP gamblers were courted with complimentary ticket offers on the day of the fight. Strong or weak, live ticket sales and pay-per-view sales usually are reflective of each other.

There was a day when Mayweather fights selling in the 400,000 range domestically, for pay-per-view revenues in the $17 million to $20 million range, were viewed as great successes.

But the barometer shifted wildly in 2007, when Mayweather***8217;s win against Oscar De La Hoya shattered records with 2.44 million domestic buys, worth $137 million in gross sales.

Mayweather***8217;s next three fights averaged more than 1 million domestic buys, a figure only a select few fighters have generated even once, including De La Hoya, Tyson, Holyfield, and Mayweather***8217;s archrival, Manny Pacquiao.

But pay-per-view is an utterly unpredictable industry because 98 percent of purchases come within 24 hours of the event.

Perhaps buyers were more discerning on fight night than anyone believed. They didn***8217;t know Ortiz, so they didn***8217;t buy.

More problematic for Mayweather, maybe they knew Ortiz wasn***8217;t Pacquiao -- the only fight really worth buying -- and this was the resulting backlash.

Let this serve as reminder that promoters never really know what they have, they only guess. When Mayweather-De La Hoya came in at 2.44 million -- the next-biggest seller ever, at 1.99 million, was Tyson-Holyfield II, the bite fight -- the key parties were as stunned as anyone.

This time, they may have been stunned in the opposite direction.

There are rumors that Mayweather-Ortiz did in the 800,000-900,000 range, which would be a tremendous seller if not for the pre-fight prediction by Richard Schaefer, CEO of Golden Boy Promotions, that the fight would exceed 1.5 million. Ortiz brought no name recognition. Mayweather-Ricky Hatton in 2007 sold at about the same rate. And De La Hoya, the biggest seller ever, hit 1 million in domestic buys only four times in 19 pay-per-view fights, against Felix Trinidad, Hopkins, Mayweather and Pacquiao.

Put those last two names in the ring together, and you***8217;ll have pay-per-view numbers worth crowing about.

As for now, we aren***8217;t hearing anything about Mayweather-Ortiz because the throne is up for grabs and Pacquiao-Juan Manuel Marquez III, three weeks away, could do big numbers.

Above all, no one man can dominate the pay-per-view realm alone without fighting the best available opponent. That***8217;s a lesson both Mayweather and Pacquiao must grasp. Until then, the throne is vacant.

Last edited by ThunderWolf; 10-21-2011 at 05:12 PM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-21-2011, 05:12 PM
Evil Abed
The Darkest Timeline...

Rep Power: 81 Evil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 157,983,126,427,488.72
Total Points: 158,002,944,124,710.22
Jimmy Malone sends his regards! - LeeVanCleef have a beer - -MAKAVELLI- Some fruit for a stalwart of this magnificent craft. - Robin Hood One ring to rule em all... - -KULT- even phantom need to eat.. - -KULT- 
some more food.. - -KULT- Happy beerday bro - Talisayen Feliz Cumpleanos - MANIAC310 happy birthday homie - hhs661 happy bday bro - chiguy91 
Thanks. I can't sent you green. - Carpe Diem merry x-mas! - chiguy91 you're the reason i dont need to check twitter lol - -MAKAVELLI- One of NSBs best - BostonGuy 20k - MELLY-MEL... 
Beer on the house on your 20k post... - jose830 i enjoy your posts mate, grats on 20k - Alx. To 20k more - Sweet Pea 50 Here's one on me. Congrats! - Ledģ your posts are always hilarious and entertaining - Alx. 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - ThePhantom5 Childhood Cancer - ThePhantom5 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -KULT- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -KULT- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 

We know why the numbers have not been released.

This article is pointless.
Old 10-21-2011, 05:15 PM
Bombs
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Bombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 33,275,701,384.75
Total Points: 35,076,284,878.43
for being agile and athletic wow AND with power.. thanks I guess. awesome cool. amazing athlete. - Bombs you are a real treasure wow so much talent and gift and POWER you are a hidden gem.. okay thanks. - Bombs haha here a beer for your training to get you off track.. okay ha im too strong its okay wont affect me. - Bombs another beer get drunk and focked up in training haha.. ookay i am too powerful and good. i will be okay thanks. - Bombs get fat!! hahahahahahah nyahah. oookay hah lol nah metabolism too fast too in shape too strong amazing okay thanks. - Bombs 
okay here healthy fruit to help sorry hehe.. okayy haha. now that is protein and very good for me. i am becoming even more powerful thanks. - Bombs more fruit!!  okay wow haha cool. i am becoming too powerful. .  i am scared but okay. this power haha thanks. cool. - Bombs to the classiest gentleman on boxingscene. so gentle and classy thanks okay. cool. i try. - Bombs another wine.. get drunk LOL!!  .. woww why would you do that I thought you wanted the best for me and my training and my career. wtf?? okay cool i guess.. - Bombs here the green lantern ring so more powerful you become.. wowo hahah i am so strong and powerful. incredible. give me more lolhahah - Bombs 
Thanks, cheers! - eddie_monster Have a bottle of champagne on me, appreciate the donation brother - ThePrince For quickly becoming one of my favorite posters... - TintaBoricua nice juanma comment - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest .....entertaining poster - MANIAC310 my fave pactard, thanks for the advice - Alx. with a dildo - Ogecca MaMa from Avon, your favorite - Ogecca MaMa 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Disposable Arts Gay and Lesbian Pride - CRASH DUMMY Gay and Lesbian Pride - CRASH DUMMY 

Word has it he still owes the IRS big time and he's still commiting fraud against them. We'll see.
Old 10-21-2011, 05:17 PM
Ko King 212
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 Ko King 212 has a reputation beyond reputeKo King 212 has a reputation beyond reputeKo King 212 has a reputation beyond reputeKo King 212 has a reputation beyond reputeKo King 212 has a reputation beyond reputeKo King 212 has a reputation beyond reputeKo King 212 has a reputation beyond reputeKo King 212 has a reputation beyond reputeKo King 212 has a reputation beyond reputeKo King 212 has a reputation beyond reputeKo King 212 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,409,926,730,743.85
Total Points: 4,409,945,816,674.39

It must be a slow day and boxing news.
Old 10-21-2011, 05:43 PM
cixthree
Banned

Rep Power: 0 cixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 384,297.25

You seem very serious about PPV numbers, can you direct me to a site that has the OFFICIAL Shane/Manny or Manny/Marg numbers?
All I seem to come up with are estimates or rumors, nothing OFFICIAL has come out about either of those fights yet & how long ago was that?

Funny how these numbers are oh so important, but you're letting the others slide.......
Old 10-21-2011, 05:51 PM
Slyboots
MarGODito

Rep Power: 18 Slyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,999,488,045,650.73
Total Points: 4,010,587,001,539.79
Be Joyful - Gift Giver 

Can't the IRS just see what the PPV numbers and earnings were? It just seems weird that it is publicly known that Floyd is withholding the numbers to circumvent the IRS. You would think that the IRS would legally have access to these numbers. The tax issue smells like BS to me.
Old 10-21-2011, 05:58 PM
iNDOLiFER
Banned

Rep Power: 0 iNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 63,280.16
Thnx for the link! - gopi11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cixthree View Post
You seem very serious about PPV numbers, can you direct me to a site that has the OFFICIAL Shane/Manny or Manny/Marg numbers?
All I seem to come up with are estimates or rumors, nothing OFFICIAL has come out about either of those fights yet & how long ago was that?

Funny how these numbers are oh so important, but you're letting the others slide.......
those fights didnt do to well IMO but then again manny is not going around saying he is the cash cow ppv king
Old 10-21-2011, 06:02 PM
PACnPBFsuck
BigMac, BigKing or BigMic

Rep Power: 52 PACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,543,164,063,212,602.00
Total Points: 12,543,164,063,213,314.00
stream - BostonGuy TO THE U!!! - the mesiah Cheers bro! - dan_cov for good luck - jazluvr Happy Holidays PACnPBFsuck - !! AI-Holmes!! 
have a safe one bro! :beerchug: - jose830 No Message - dan_cov Congrats Buddy - EvilGenius thanks for the quick payment - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- 
:beerchug: - -jose- about trillions - sugarsmosley thanks for the quick payment - -jose- Avoid the Krypto - BERNIE'S CORNER thanks for the quick payment - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - PACnPBFsuck AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - VERMIN Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderWolf View Post

David Mayo
The Grand Rapids Press
October 21, 2011

Why isnít the pay-per-view king waving his scepter?

More than a month after the Floyd Mayweather-Victor Ortiz welterweight title fight, key figures remain mum on pay-per-view numbers.

Amid growing rumors of lukewarm sales, there has been nary a word from HBO, Golden Boy Promotions or Mayweather Promotions to hint how the fight did on live television.

There was concern after the unsatisfactory conclusion that Mayweather-Ortiz was one of many fights which, taken together, have damaged the pay-per-view boxing industry.

When you pay $50-plus for a fight, you donít expect to see to see the winner taking conclusive advantage of the loserís refusal to defend himself, which happened when Ortiz invited Mayweather to clock him. You donít expect Mike Tyson to bite a chunk out of Evander Holyfieldís ear. Or to see Chad Dawson body-slam Bernard Hopkins and win the light heavyweight championship on a foul-induced injury only the referee seemed oblivious to, which happened last weekend.

Thatís two pay-per-views in a row that left the relatively small group of domestic buyers wondering why it keeps paying.

As for Mayweather-Ortiz, thereís an upside, in that fewer people might have bought it than promoters predicted.

Thereís only one logical reason why the various television and promotional factions have not announced anything regarding Mayweather-Ortiz sales: They donít like the results.

Typically, within a week of a pay-per-view fight that does boastful numbers, HBO and the promoter simultaneously release the estimated domestic sales and gross revenues.

Saturday will mark five weeks since the Sept. 17 fight, and nary a peep from anyone.

No one is obligated to announce pay-per-view sales, and HBO wouldnít make such disclosure without promotional approval. Promoters arenít public corporations. They arenít obliged to share much of anything about their income.

They do it to show their event was big. And the next one will be bigger. Keep the circus going.

And when they donít make any disclosure at all, itís a fairly safe guess as to why.

One exception: Promoters must disclose live ticket sales, because the Nevada Athletic Commission is a state agency which requires full accounting and those figures become public record. Mayweather-Ortiz did $9 million in live ticket sales, a disappointing number, and VIP gamblers were courted with complimentary ticket offers on the day of the fight. Strong or weak, live ticket sales and pay-per-view sales usually are reflective of each other.

There was a day when Mayweather fights selling in the 400,000 range domestically, for pay-per-view revenues in the $17 million to $20 million range, were viewed as great successes.

But the barometer shifted wildly in 2007, when Mayweatherís win against Oscar De La Hoya shattered records with 2.44 million domestic buys, worth $137 million in gross sales.

Mayweatherís next three fights averaged more than 1 million domestic buys, a figure only a select few fighters have generated even once, including De La Hoya, Tyson, Holyfield, and Mayweatherís archrival, Manny Pacquiao.

But pay-per-view is an utterly unpredictable industry because 98 percent of purchases come within 24 hours of the event.

Perhaps buyers were more discerning on fight night than anyone believed. They didnít know Ortiz, so they didnít buy.

More problematic for Mayweather, maybe they knew Ortiz wasnít Pacquiao -- the only fight really worth buying -- and this was the resulting backlash.

Let this serve as reminder that promoters never really know what they have, they only guess. When Mayweather-De La Hoya came in at 2.44 million -- the next-biggest seller ever, at 1.99 million, was Tyson-Holyfield II, the bite fight -- the key parties were as stunned as anyone.

This time, they may have been stunned in the opposite direction.

There are rumors that Mayweather-Ortiz did in the 800,000-900,000 range, which would be a tremendous seller if not for the pre-fight prediction by Richard Schaefer, CEO of Golden Boy Promotions, that the fight would exceed 1.5 million. Ortiz brought no name recognition. Mayweather-Ricky Hatton in 2007 sold at about the same rate. And De La Hoya, the biggest seller ever, hit 1 million in domestic buys only four times in 19 pay-per-view fights, against Felix Trinidad, Hopkins, Mayweather and Pacquiao.

Put those last two names in the ring together, and youíll have pay-per-view numbers worth crowing about.

As for now, we arenít hearing anything about Mayweather-Ortiz because the throne is up for grabs and Pacquiao-Juan Manuel Marquez III, three weeks away, could do big numbers.

Above all, no one man can dominate the pay-per-view realm alone without fighting the best available opponent. Thatís a lesson both Mayweather and Pacquiao must grasp. Until then, the throne is vacant.
Old 10-21-2011, 06:05 PM
The Gambler1981
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 52 The Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,280,671,008,790.02
Total Points: 5,291,271,130,128.03
respect. - mellow_mood you deserve a metal for defending the woman beater, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest always a good poster. have a beer. - jreckoning \m/ - Kenny MF Powers thanks brother - mrpain81 
great easy logical advice you gave for others on the thunderdome for trolls like me, lol, everything you stated i have stated to many people but few people would take mind of what you wrote, lol, excellent post, plain  logic to keep your composure fo - Tha_Greatest No Message - mathed thatll be 5$ - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyboots View Post
Can't the IRS just see what the PPV numbers and earnings were? It just seems weird that it is publicly known that Floyd is withholding the numbers to circumvent the IRS. You would think that the IRS would legally have access to these numbers. The tax issue smells like BS to me.
Not if he is waiting for a full accounting to receive his money, eventually the IRS will be able to and there will be no stalling but full accounting can take a long time if it is wanted to.

The IRS would want to know the exact number too, so since they will get theirs anyways they will wait until every dime is counted.
Old 10-21-2011, 06:13 PM
Hougigo
Streets Ahead

Rep Power: 113 Hougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 27,593,236,645,055.35
Total Points: 28,248,628,577,815.93
Bradley Tribe all day... - Rome-By-Ko For the real man of steel, Timothy Bradley. -Bradley Tribe - SnakeVen0m Bradley Tribe - mathed Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega 
Great poster, always look forward to your posts - techliam No Message - MDPopescu Great sig pic - Boxing Goat WAR Bradley! - LoadedWraps STORMTROOPERS!!! - DonMega 
Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed Easter is approaching so here's an Easter Egg for being a HOF poster - jas To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Mount up#The Tribe - Rome-By-Ko a beer for an atg poster - jas 
To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps GGG. - Scott.Weiland Great poster :love: - Beercules Have a cookie, great poster. - Aztekkas Tribe!!!!!!! - mathed 
Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BostonGuy Autism - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - jas 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
Very nice!