Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 10-19-2011, 12:42 AM
Ether
Lannister

Rep Power: 52 Ether has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 668,046,084,016,532.00
Total Points: 668,046,084,089,320.38
Merry Christmas Homey :) - - v e t - For my broski - F l i c k e r ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab merry christmas brooo - dj emzz Feliz Navidad hermano....no homo - MANIAC310 
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Happy holidays! - led Preach brother, preach! - Terrel Happy holidays :) - Dorian Xmas yo - Shiranui 
Merry X'mas! - sigrab merry x-mas! - chiguy91 Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! happy new year - bigsmoothh Game of Thrones brother! - - v e t - 
for being so awesome! - - v e t - Cheers for the GoT links, bro. - T-97 Watching Game Of Thrones with you brother - Uns For all the GoT links - T-97 Happy holidays my big bro! - led* 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -Kev- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - BigStereotype 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - -Kev- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Left Hook Tua Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 
Post Boxingscene Lounge Interview: reedickyaluss

EPISODE 6.

Tonight, our guest is the mod who's probably banned a couple of you, deleted some of our
threads and has more power than the average lounge rat, reedickyaluss. Also known as
reed.

I mean how much power do I really have?

Look at my god damn avatar.

Reed, what's going on?

What's good bro... just got done steam cleaning the living room rug.... as god damn female-esque as that is, I gotta get this house ready for 3 people to move in, so I gotta do what I gotta do

How long have you been a mod of NSB, when did BPP make you mod, and why did he?

I can get pretty specific on this...

May 20th, 2010.

Yes that's the date, and yes I had to look it up.

It all started in this thread I made:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ighlight=clean

In which I called out the NSB mods, even though there weren't any at the time.. but I didn't even know that TBH... I didn't know who did what or how many of them there were...

It was yet another racist thread.. I'm talking REAL racism that was going on in NSB for 90 mins +... everyone was reporting it.. nothing was happening... I remember leaving, coming back and shocked (even though I shouldn't of been) that it was still going on... I'm talking a thunderdome thread in the dead center of NSB.

So I made that thread trying to get someone's attention...

A few people said "Reed for Mod!" Or something to that effect, I don't know you can read the thread yourself... and then I made this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedickyaluss View Post
Thanks man.

I doubt I would be given the opportunity, but I think I would do a good job.
That was it... about 15 minutes later, I got a PM from BPP saying I was selected to be a mod of NSB. I said wow, i was shocked and appreciated the gesture. It's been on since then.

I never made a thread asking to be a mod, I never made a poll for people to vote in to pick me as their mod... I made a thread disgusted at the lack of attention to what was going on, some people said make Reed mod, I said thanks... that was it.

I wasn't mad at anyone in particular, because I didn't even know who to be upset at to be honest... I knew BPP published the articles, but I didn't know his entire role in the forum... and apparently he has a huge roll, and is busy as hell... so I can actually understand why they decided to delegate the job out to a few of us they deemed worthy... I'm assuming.

That should wrap that up to anyone who even cares.

You refuse to give up on your roy jones pride, no matter what happens to the guy,
reed seems to represent to the fullest, why?

Roy brought me to this sport.

Actually Ali did... Roy got me deep into it.

Actually a story about Ali from my uncle got my attention to boxing.. I'll tell that story... I was around 13 or 14 years old, and I don't know how the topic came up.. but I said something, and he said oh yeah... have Have you ever seen Ali fight? I said no... He said oh man, in his prime he was so fast people couldn't even hit him... So then I said... What do you mean they couldn't hit him? They're in a ring right? How could they not hit him? He's right there? To which he replied... go watch some videos and you'll see..

So I had my homework assignment... Talked my mom into taking me to the local electronics store where they had tons of videos, went to the sports section and they had two videos on Ali, with all his fight... Frazier I, II, III, Foreman, and Liston... I watched the Liston fight and was just like wowwww... Now I know what the hell he was talking about.

So BAM... Reed became interested in boxing... around that same time I saw an advertisement on TV for a fight coming up..

I remember immediately paying attention like hey look boxing... and there was highlights of the first fight these two fighters had... and I remember watching the one guy and thinking HOLY SHIT Did you just see how fast that guy was? Who the hell is that?

I got the fight... and lets just say that fight will leave an impression on you.

Ever since then it's been on.

Reason I've stuck by the guy? Besides the obvious.. he got me to love this sport... and I mean deeply love it... like when Roy FINALLY retires... I'll still be here.. I'm not going anywhere.. I love this sport.

What's kept me so interested in Roy?

So does he.

He genuinely loves this sport... That much is clear...he loves the fans, he loves entertaining... the guy really loves it... And even though I haven't spent my life in it like he has... I can empathize with that.

I am a true fan though... if he still wants to fight I'll still support him... Do I want him to retire? Absolutely... Does that mean I stop being a fan? Hell no... the guys 40 some years old, he's a grown ass man... it's his decision, and I leave it at that.

If you've noticed... I stay out of the debates with Roy a lot lately.

Main reason?

I don't care.

What I mean by that is... I don't care if he's not the best ever... I don't care if he's not a top 10 ATG.. I don't care if his resume isn't quite as good as these guys over here... maybe it is.. maybe it isn't. But I guess I'm a fan of the guy to the point where... He's my favorite fighter, and that's that... and if he's not the best ever, or of this era, or of that weight class, or he didn't win as many titles as this guy over here, or he wasn't a better boxer as that guy, or if this guy P4P could of beat him in his prime.....

So what.

And, besides all that... I've already had all the debates 10x over... and they're always the same... I've said what I've had to say... and at the end of the day... I really don't care either way.

Alot of people simply avoid NSB, the trolls and waves of new threads is relentless, is
4 mods enough for NSB?

Yeah, I actually do believe so...

Last 3 years, biggest problem is Mayweather-Pacquiao threads.

By making one master thread, it may not FIX the problem... but it sure as hell a huge ass band-aid... at the very least, the Mayweather-Pac debate can stay in one location, if you want to debate about it... have at it... If you never want to read about it again... you don't have too.

The other big step is the heavy moderation in that thread.

Not allowing flaming, nationalism, racism, name calling, or harrassment.

There's two types of people who don't want to discuss Mayweather_Pacquiao.

1. People who are just plain tired of it.

For this person, they simply don't have too.

2. People who want to debate it, but are so sick of the childish name calling back and forth that they just don't want to any more.

For this person, we're doing our best to make a conversative thread about the topic without having to deal with 3rd grade.

I emphasize... "doing our best".

It's not perfect.

With that out of the way... the rest is just merging identical topics.

For people who wonder why their thread got deleted.. it's one of two reasons.

a.*****S WONDER WHY..........
b. *******s actually think...
c Khan fans are faggots
d. Maywears the best > Subject: Because I said so.

Figure it out^^^

or

a. THe PPV numbers come out yet?
b. Where are the PPV numbrs?
c. I heard it only did 800k...
d. Steve Kim said it did abysmal...

Figure it out ^

Flame and repeat threads.

After that rant, to answer your question... 4 will get it done.
Old 10-19-2011, 12:42 AM
Ether
Lannister

Rep Power: 52 Ether has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 668,046,084,016,532.00
Total Points: 668,046,084,089,320.38
Merry Christmas Homey :) - - v e t - For my broski - F l i c k e r ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab merry christmas brooo - dj emzz Feliz Navidad hermano....no homo - MANIAC310 
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Happy holidays! - led Preach brother, preach! - Terrel Happy holidays :) - Dorian Xmas yo - Shiranui 
Merry X'mas! - sigrab merry x-mas! - chiguy91 Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! happy new year - bigsmoothh Game of Thrones brother! - - v e t - 
for being so awesome! - - v e t - Cheers for the GoT links, bro. - T-97 Watching Game Of Thrones with you brother - Uns For all the GoT links - T-97 Happy holidays my big bro! - led* 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -Kev- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - BigStereotype 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - -Kev- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Left Hook Tua Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 

I've never actually seen a Ban Hammer in real life, tell me, what's it look like
and how do you carry yours?

You're all american when it comes to sports, tell us your basketball, football and
boxing favorites?

Lakers and Steelers.... since I was a kid.

Steelers because I live 90 mins from there, and I just grew up liking them.

Lakers... I actually watched Kobe Bryant play here in high school... and I followed him, and then I just fell in love with the entire franchise.. (Love Jordan though too.. who doesn't)

Boxing?

RJ
Ali
SRL
Quartey
Jermain Taylor
Gamboa
Dirrell
Berto
Augustus
Prince
Prime Sam Peter
Bert Cooper
Loche
And, actually Froch has turned me... guy's an animal.

I've only seen you on sports and fighting games like alot of people here, why do
you prefer these 2 genres of games over the rest?

Well the first two because I love both sports.. my favorite actually though?

Driving games... used to buy every single driving game that was available when I was a kid... I think it was mainly because I couldn't drive lol.

What's the best song you've had playing in the background prior to banning
someone?

True story.

I've seen you get really snappy at people on here, what is it that gets under
your skin about the way people post?

The immaturity level.

That, and that alone.

*****-******* bullshit.... grow the fuck up.

The Horus boat thread is a classic. was Horus your most known beef on here? if not, who
was?

I didn't even have a problem with Horus on a personal level, the only problem I've had with him is... going out of your way to write bolded, colored, centered, bullet pointed dissertations, while seemingly having no grammar education whatsoever, and at the end of it all.. no fucking point.

The whole Horus boat thread is about one thing... Horus was trying to tell me how smart Floyd was and how he had all these investments... listing STOCKS as one of them during one of the worst financial crisis of recent times... his mansion, in a real estate market that was seemingly imploding... his jewlery... that got STOLEN... and his fuckin yacht...

Which
A: He didn't even know if Floyd had one and
B: Floyd lives in the dessert and
C: A personal yacht isn't a fucking investment retard.

Unless
A: Floyd bought a POS, and decided to refurbish it.. or
B: He bought a fishing boat, and is going catch tuna and sell it at the docks

What are the chances those two things were happening?

GTFO.

And no, actually he wasn't... it was moofo, if anyone remembers him... undoubtedly an alt, and I have few people I suspect... I should go look that up right now .. lol.

So if you were Admin, how would you clean up nsb, lounge and all these alts?

NSB, we're already doing and we covered that... the lounge?

I'd try to kill out the nationalism and blatant racism... other than that.. I really don't care what goes on in there.

Alts?

My theory is, if it's an alt that isn't hurting anyone.. I really don't care... If you're spamming the fuck out of the forum, or harrassing and red king everyone, then obv you should gtfo.

I read you're gonna be a dad soon, tell me, how has that effected you offline?

Well it's about time to steam clean the other carpet if that gives you any kind of idea lol.... been working my ass off bro... Moving my GF and her 4 yr old son into my home, and basically I want to provide the nicest possible place I can for them and the new little one, So I am completely and utterly updating and remodeling every single room... from the kitchen to the bathrooms to everything... it has literally occupied my entire life the last two months... 2 more weeks, almost done...

Other than that though... Life is great.

Finally, Who wins, Mayweather or Pacquiao? and how?

Floyd.

And first of all, not because I like Floyd.

Something else I should put out there being a mod of NSB.

110% Truth... I have no bias either way for Floyd - Pac...

They are 50/50 to me as far as who I like as a person/fighter.

I love Pac for his ridiculous onslaught way of fighting, he just about always gives us entertainment even if the other guy decides to turn into a heavy bag..

I love Floyd for his absolute technical boxing ability, his in ring IQ, his counter skills, his adaptability... incredible to watch.

I favor Floyd because I feel he's straight technically superior... his defense will be key, and I'm not just talking about the shoulder roll... His ability to find out what works, and keep doing it... unlike most fighters who do something that works, and then they stop.

His ability to maintain distance, his ability to slip and counter, his understanding of how to fight a southpaw, not too mention he can match Pacquiao's stamina... he's not going to get tired.

Those are just key things in my head that I see giving him the advantage.

The thing about that fight is this.

You don't know how either fighter is going to age... And the longer the fight takes to happen, the longer you don't know how it will turn out...

Will Pac lose that speed, stamina and power that puts him a cut above the rest?

Will Floyd lose that 1/4 of a second reflex time that allows him to slip and deflect punches?

The answers to those questions can take that fight and turn it into any direction...

It really isn't about what we know about the both of them... but what we don't know, that will most likely define that fight, should it ever happen.

Who would you like to see me interview, sometime?

Dirk Diggler

Someone get inside that cunts head...

Eaner

Would be awesome to get an inside look at just how in to the system of boxing he works..

IMDAZED

The guy has a more in depth experience/knowledge of the sport than most of us know about.. would be interesting to find out just how far back his experience goes and what it entails..

Thanks, bro.

No problem man...
Old 10-19-2011, 12:56 AM
F l i c k e r
Gunslinger

Rep Power: 45 F l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 30,094,873,524,547.72
Total Points: 30,094,873,637,440.76
Have one on me brotha. - Move BRICKS Cool cat, good poster - mangler cocktail hour - MANGLER Viva Antonio Margarito!!! - Jack Ruby more drank - MANGLER 
BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Benny rocks! - Bloody$Nate$ good to have people like you on this forum - BoZz Merry Christmas - Flab Merry Christmas :] - dj emzz Happy holidays bro! - led 
Happy Easter :D  :kiss: - Bossy i like your avatar - zab191 Cheers, to huge titties. - Very Rich Man Happy 15k posts darling! :kiss: - Bossy Happy birthday babe! I hope you have a wonderful day. love and kisses :kiss: - Bossy 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 

hahaha, good interview. Reed never types that long in his normal comments tho.

Looks like Dirk Diggler should be next. Get that limey an interview.
Old 10-19-2011, 01:00 AM
MANIAC310
Went broke betting on Pac

Rep Power: 0 MANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,926,346,231,239,076.00
Total Points: 10,934,511,231,385,934.00
for your 15,000 post - jose830 Thank you for the random donation, you are like Robin Hood - Jadon Happppppppppppy Happpppppppppppy :kiss: - Bossy The point giver extraordinaire - chav can't green you atm, but amazing post bro. - chiguy91 
gracias homie - Cleto_Reyes ........... - BostonGuy Team Maniac - Bossy For Being an Epic Poster!! - mathed thx m8 - I'm so sorry 
WARQUEZ ! - BulgariasFinest ATG poster. Thanks alot, bro. - BulgariasFinest That sig is dope. You're getting better. - Terrel Merry Christmas ! - BulgariasFinest Can't hate on that gesture. Thank you. - CubanGuyNYC 
lol thx - thuggery ATG. A toast to Bradley going to sleep. - WARQUEZ thanks for the donation ese - hectari thanks for 1 trillion points donation - QuebecSTAR2 thanks for the 3 trillions points donation boss - QuebecSTAR2 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 

............................I actually read all of it.

have you tried asking BPP for an interview? I really doubt he would do it but it would be cool if he did.
Old 10-19-2011, 01:02 AM
Spartacus Sully
The Great John L.

Rep Power: 29 Spartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 37,563,477,774.80
Total Points: 37,563,578,394.72
u da man .... thx 4 da castillo corrales cap - -Boxzilla- king of da 720p thread ... - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- 
Castillo Correles 720p...yeeaaa - Training4all 26 Gb!!...wow!!..nice work bro!! - Training4all ur good people ylem ... 720p homey - -Boxzilla- For setting Piggy straight, good stuff - Cuauhtémoc1502 Top top poster - rorymac 
Cheers! - Uncle Howie lite beer ... rookie! :D lol - I ♥ RVP demonoid - ƒallenloki Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 
Here's a lolli for EASTER :) - Bossy 

Pimpin' Hammer
Old 10-19-2011, 01:10 AM
chiguy91
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 50 chiguy91 has a reputation beyond reputechiguy91 has a reputation beyond reputechiguy91 has a reputation beyond reputechiguy91 has a reputation beyond reputechiguy91 has a reputation beyond reputechiguy91 has a reputation beyond reputechiguy91 has a reputation beyond reputechiguy91 has a reputation beyond reputechiguy91 has a reputation beyond reputechiguy91 has a reputation beyond reputechiguy91 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 61,840,571,152,582.79
Total Points: 61,929,671,211,252.88
8k solid post - MANIAC310 just cuz - Sifo Dyas Drive by gifting, don't mind me :wave: - Bossy Chi city boss. - Very Rich Man Have some cake! - komodo 
No Message - Starof David have an ariza milk shake - Cleto_Reyes No Message - jose830 Here you go hermano, I owe you from last time. ;) - codey Here's your first beer for your official drinking age! Happy birthday brother! - sweetpea87 
so far the hottest sig I've seen since I joined...the 1911 makes that sig priceless!! - jose830 No Message - Enchanted happy 21st birthday (even though I am a bit late on this!) - sweetpea87 P4P one of if not the most imporant/productive member of boxingscene - Cupocity303 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Happy Holidays  chiguy91.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Thanks for the links - Toney616 Thanks for the uploads - Toney616 Nice video of "El Gallito" Estrada bro. - RIZO24 No Message - sweetpea87 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dough401 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - AL YANKAB*TCH Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ??? Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Round 1 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Round 1 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Round 1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Alx. Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ??? Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - arraamis 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - arraamis Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - komodo Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Enchanted 

great reed, haha. good stuff by reed and you too ether, this is cool to do in the lounge. pretty crazy to think bs didn't have mods til 2010. i know the interviewee picks the next, but i'd love to see a rockin' interview...
Old 10-19-2011, 01:15 AM
Free Uncle Tua
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Free Uncle Tua has a reputation beyond reputeFree Uncle Tua has a reputation beyond reputeFree Uncle Tua has a reputation beyond reputeFree Uncle Tua has a reputation beyond reputeFree Uncle Tua has a reputation beyond reputeFree Uncle Tua has a reputation beyond reputeFree Uncle Tua has a reputation beyond reputeFree Uncle Tua has a reputation beyond reputeFree Uncle Tua has a reputation beyond reputeFree Uncle Tua has a reputation beyond reputeFree Uncle Tua has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 28,163,753,623.41
Total Points: 28,194,998,181.03
For my alt! :D - led No Message - led No Message - led No Message - led No Message - led 
No Message - led No Message - led No Message - led No Message - led No Message - led 
No Message - led No Message - led No Message - led No Message - led No Message - led 

Old 10-19-2011, 01:28 AM
Rhymenocerous
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Rhymenocerous has a reputation beyond reputeRhymenocerous has a reputation beyond reputeRhymenocerous has a reputation beyond reputeRhymenocerous has a reputation beyond reputeRhymenocerous has a reputation beyond reputeRhymenocerous has a reputation beyond reputeRhymenocerous has a reputation beyond reputeRhymenocerous has a reputation beyond reputeRhymenocerous has a reputation beyond reputeRhymenocerous has a reputation beyond reputeRhymenocerous has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,319.76

So ****ing boring.
Old 10-19-2011, 01:49 AM
Flabulous
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Flabulous has a reputation beyond reputeFlabulous has a reputation beyond reputeFlabulous has a reputation beyond reputeFlabulous has a reputation beyond reputeFlabulous has a reputation beyond reputeFlabulous has a reputation beyond reputeFlabulous has a reputation beyond reputeFlabulous has a reputation beyond reputeFlabulous has a reputation beyond reputeFlabulous has a reputation beyond reputeFlabulous has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,031,978.26
Think of Craig Bellamy - Sir TomJones na we wont,, we will be runners up this season. I like your optimism though. - TheKza <3 - I ♥ RVP I read the bananas ... - I ♥ RVP Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish. - iBreakbeat 
Apple FTW! - iBreakbeat for your alt - VERMIN No Message - VERMIN ugly ass motha fucka - VERMIN have some more food Shaun - MANGLER 
just 'cause :love: - *Boss Lady* I am eating some grapes in RL!  I want to share with my beloved SIR FLABBERS! - uglypug I want sweets. Happy Halloween to my BS BFF :D - *Boss Lady* for boss lady's pictures!  . . .  only OOOONNNNEEEE SIR FLABBERS! - uglypug This bitch loved the flowers :love: - *Boss Lady* 
I made your sammich! The pickle is on the way! - *Boss Lady* If I get married, I plan on marrying rich. That way, we can have a cook and he can handle the pickles. I want to go on holiday. I need to come back to England. I miss it. I think the beer is talking from last night. I am rambling. If you were talking - *Boss Lady* Pie with your sammich, Sir? - *Boss Lady* Silly me, I meant like a dessert pie. Like chocolate cream pie or something similar. I forgot about pies when I sent my pressie. Oooooops. Dessert pie with you sammich, Sir? - *Boss Lady* Yaaaaaaaay! 3000th post in Boss Lady's Thread of Awesomeness! Piccie to follow when I don't look like a wet, retarded cat! :D - *Boss Lady* 

Quote:
I mean how much power do I really have?

Look at my god damn avatar.
Old 10-19-2011, 02:36 AM
Hi-Dro
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Hi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 905,003.55
Total Points: 1,320,936,501.42
E-Gift - ??? t - Wangler Jr burner is dumb - Red October lifestyle WANG - ADDICT No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Round 1 BURRRR 2 THA HURRRRB! - Bloody$Nate$ mah nikka up in hurrrrr x - I ♥ RVP no bottles :( so this is for my nikka up in hurrr :D - I ♥ RVP it's a leaf and it's green. Use your imagination. :) - I ♥ RVP 
award for prettiest poster. <3 - I ♥ RVP Have an apple :D - I ♥ RVP because  I can! - I ♥ RVP Happy Thursday! - I ♥ RVP hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! - I ♥ RVP 
hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! it's over thurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! - *Boss Lady* For your dro - led For being the ugliest poster up in hurrrr - Cleto_Reyes 13k post medal! - Flab Happy Easter Dro, I hope all is well with you :kiss: - Bossy 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - ??? World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Red October Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Gay and Lesbian Pride - $iCaRiO 

I can't believe I read it all...

He seems like a solid poster

give that ***** mod rights...