Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-18-2011, 02:23 AM
BIGPOPPAPUMP
Big Bad Booty Daddy

Rep Power: 200000 BIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,502,088,142,487.61
16k posts. cheers - MELLY-MEL... To our dad. Thanks for looking after us! - S a m u r a i Unban ЯiZO - Hugh Janus Unban ЯiZO - Hugh Janus Cheers, to the servers BPP! - mangler 
unban kev183 - Kevin Jesus Thanks for all u du Pops! - jazluvr For the Sam Tribute thread! Thanks Pops! - jazluvr Our Boxingscene father, who art in heaven.... - Disposable Arts A Medal For Boxing Scenes Father...... ;-) nyargles! - BritishBoxing92 
Apple for Pump - Poor Lad Enjoy your Parallelogram - Spray_resistant Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab .........no homo - MANIAC310 
for the amazing job you do reporting the boxing news! - jose830 happy holidays Popa! - jazluvr To wipe yourself down with after Reeno's sprayed his seed up you - !! Anorak Kudos to responding to the trolling!  Seeing your pic of Mayweather on the throne has become a daily routine for me. - Trudoe saw your name on my 'recent visitor list'...I'm flattered :flirt: - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Butterball Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -Ash- Head and Neck Cancer - -Ash- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Ash- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Grand Champ Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bigpauly Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Trudoe 
Post Comments Thread For: Chad Champion? Not So Fast: Review, Ratings Update

Bernard Hopkins (52-6-2, 32 KO) probably lost the first round (all three judges thought so). He definitely was losing the second. The younger, longer, quicker, man was willing to win just plain old boxing. Hopkins fought, from the opening bell, like someone who didnít think he could.

[Click Here To Read More]
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-18-2011, 02:36 AM
uoykcuf
Banned

Bank: 380,681,354.58
Total Points: 381,022,191.99
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. 

I'll give my e-points I won back if they change the results just because thats the right thing to do from where I'm at. But I do not believe they will change the results. This was a ppv event and Hopkins looked like he quit. Nothing looked wrong with his shoulder at all. It may have been sore but Hopkins didn't even attempt to try to make the fight happen still. Hopkins said it was the ref who stopped the fight but I felt like it was Hopkins signaling to the ref to stop it.

Hopkins having questionable injuries during a fight in the Calzaghe, Roy, and many other fights where he puts on an acting show doesn't help his case either. I believe karma came back to haunt hopkins even if he was legitimately hurt.
Old 10-18-2011, 03:35 AM
TheGoldenChamp
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 TheGoldenChamp has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenChamp has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenChamp has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenChamp has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenChamp has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenChamp has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenChamp has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenChamp has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenChamp has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenChamp has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenChamp has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,998.38

They need to overturn this to a NC. Bhop still champion. Dawson was winning, but we all know bhop starts off slow. Had he not won one round by the tenth then i would say hes washed up. After its overturnd, hopefully hbo puts the rematch on free hbo, or bhop-bute would be more entertaining.
Old 10-18-2011, 04:25 AM
jbp23
Banned

Rep Power: 0 jbp23 has a reputation beyond reputejbp23 has a reputation beyond reputejbp23 has a reputation beyond reputejbp23 has a reputation beyond reputejbp23 has a reputation beyond reputejbp23 has a reputation beyond reputejbp23 has a reputation beyond reputejbp23 has a reputation beyond reputejbp23 has a reputation beyond reputejbp23 has a reputation beyond reputejbp23 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 22,274.27

First of all Dawson clearly lifted up Hopkins by his legs and threw him down. he did not shrug him off. And as far as if it was accidental just look at Dawson's action immediately following the foul. He was arrogant with an "in your face" attitude. He pointed at Hopkins and he was obviously trying to show up Hopkins the way Barerra did Nasem Hamed and we all know that was no accident either. By saying Dawson did not have the "time necessary for calculation". Its a pretty phrase but it has no place in reality. It does not take large amounts of time for calculation once Hopkins landed on his back he reacted angrily. No difference if some one punched you in the face your reaction would be to smack him back. His reaction is something he could of easily come up with in camp. Its very reasonable that Dawson and his trainer watched tape and easily said' If Hopkin's tries any fouls retaliate immediately let him know he is not gonna get away with things he usually gets away with". No difference than when a trainer says to his fighter if you gte hit low hit him low back immediately.

As far as who was winning, no its not clear Dawson won the 1st two rds. Just look at the punch stat

RD 1 Hopkins 5/13 38% Dawson 5/31 16%
RD 2 Hopkins 6/16 38% Dawson 2/24 8%

That does not seem to be a Dawson blow out in the first 2 rds especially knowing Hopkins is known to start slow and give a way the first few rds while he figures out his opponent.
Old 10-18-2011, 04:33 AM
GreatestIam
GreatestIam

Rep Power: 16 GreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 42,153,523.11
Total Points: 53,851,598.52

***** should be a 'No Contest' plain an simple
Old 10-18-2011, 04:58 AM
Boxingtech718v2
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Boxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 887,843,892.39
Total Points: 1,987,324,767.25
Boxingtech718v2 is a sh1tty poster - Freedom. Stop crying wipe your tears. - Boxingtech718v2 Good posts. - Kenny MF Powers You drive me crazy, you deserve a medal :D - Bossy Thanks for the medal, Here's a sucker - Boxingtech718v2 
Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy 

First of all stop dickriding Grandma Bernard, he tried to fight dirty and failed epically.
The entire fault lays with him for trying to ride Dawson's back.
Dawson doesn't have a responsibility to carry him around the ring if he wants a piggyback ride.
Let's do it again and this time Bumpkins gets KTFO.
Old 10-18-2011, 10:19 AM
Ontario Tim
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 Ontario Tim is infamous around these partsOntario Tim is infamous around these partsOntario Tim is infamous around these partsOntario Tim is infamous around these partsOntario Tim is infamous around these partsOntario Tim is infamous around these partsOntario Tim is infamous around these partsOntario Tim is infamous around these partsOntario Tim is infamous around these partsOntario Tim is infamous around these partsOntario Tim is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,180.27

has 2 be overturned to a nc
Old 10-18-2011, 11:14 AM
Black Dynamite
Contender

Rep Power: 0 Black Dynamite is infamous around these partsBlack Dynamite is infamous around these partsBlack Dynamite is infamous around these partsBlack Dynamite is infamous around these partsBlack Dynamite is infamous around these partsBlack Dynamite is infamous around these partsBlack Dynamite is infamous around these partsBlack Dynamite is infamous around these partsBlack Dynamite is infamous around these partsBlack Dynamite is infamous around these partsBlack Dynamite is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 6,594.60

The right decision was made. If a fighter is injured during a bout and the injury is NOT a result of a foul then the fighter loses by TKO. Bhop faked an injury perhaps to get a point taken from Chad and with poor calculation on his part, he got the worst end of the stick.

I still think Chad walks through Bhop, and after seeing how strong Chad was looking and not backing down from Bhop's dirty tricks- that assessment stays the same.

Let's see Chad vs Pascal II.
Old 10-19-2011, 02:41 AM
Main Source
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 Main Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 46,742.71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dynamite View Post
The right decision was made. If a fighter is injured during a bout and the injury is NOT a result of a foul then the fighter loses by TKO. Bhop faked an injury perhaps to get a point taken from Chad and with poor calculation on his part, he got the worst end of the stick.

I still think Chad walks through Bhop, and after seeing how strong Chad was looking and not backing down from Bhop's dirty tricks- that assessment stays the same.

Let's see Chad vs Pascal II.
In case you didn't know B-Hop had a legitimate shoulder injury. Nothing was "faked". Perhaps you should read more often instead of typing outta ya ass.