Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-17-2011, 10:44 PM
percypercy
Contender

Rep Power: 0 percypercy is infamous around these partspercypercy is infamous around these partspercypercy is infamous around these partspercypercy is infamous around these partspercypercy is infamous around these partspercypercy is infamous around these partspercypercy is infamous around these partspercypercy is infamous around these partspercypercy is infamous around these partspercypercy is infamous around these partspercypercy is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 52,277.51
Default Pascal has more guts than Hopkins. Here's why....

at least pascal fought with a dislocated shoulder in his rematch with diaconu. his shoulder popped out at least 3 times during the fight and he fought on. hopkins laid down and never even tried to stand up. if that were me I would have fought the ref, the doctor, everybody to get back up I probly wouldve even rushed dawson at least make an effort. would hagler have laid down and stayed down? im sorry but hopkins is a fraud. he faked it and he couldnt just stop it all and say "its ok im just a little sore" because then it wouldve exposed him as the faker that he is ,and it went too far and he lost by tko. FRAUD.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-17-2011, 10:50 PM
Floyd Sinclair
UNDEFEATED

Rep Power: 21 Floyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 30,831,199.68
Total Points: 31,374,660.96
The Gold Mac is that dude...respect him. - TRUTH Thanks for sending me albums...i sent this to myself by accident  lol - TRUTH Good Game - ??? Congrats at 1K. - Bendigo 1K Posts! - T-97 
1k post celebration.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Best New Poster Of The Year 2008 - RJJ The Truth your name is gold mac, your are the man!!! whats up with all these questions about your plans!!! Lincoln roll call!! lol remember from he got game? haha - RJJ The Truth have a Dilla Donut, my dude - el guason456 Great post on Jay-Z in the unpopular opinions thread - RJJ The Truth 
Happy b-day................... - lefhooktodabody Happy birthday b. **cam'ron voice** lol tried to get a cake, shit was out of stock. my bad - RJJ The Truth Happy-B day - megadude A Slice of Uno Pizza for that mix... - Truth nice argument....:D - Truth 
BoxingScene's King.... - Truth ya dig? - Truth Good looking out with the X tracks - Grand Champ 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - TRUTH World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Truth Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Grand Champ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH 

:WTF

its a little different when your 46 years old and i think hopkins woulda fought on if he was given the chance

Much respect to the homie Pascal though, if he gets the rematch with chad losson he'll finish him off this time around. That clam chowder eatin muh****a Dawson is a fraud. I call him Fraudson and hes far from awesome. Nobody applauds him
Old 10-17-2011, 10:52 PM
Jcsuper
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 Jcsuper is infamous around these partsJcsuper is infamous around these partsJcsuper is infamous around these partsJcsuper is infamous around these partsJcsuper is infamous around these partsJcsuper is infamous around these partsJcsuper is infamous around these partsJcsuper is infamous around these partsJcsuper is infamous around these partsJcsuper is infamous around these partsJcsuper is infamous around these parts
Bank: 264,281,092.66
Total Points: 264,284,309.22

I totally agree with you, Pascal shut the **** up, went in his corner, they replaced his shoulder, and he fought the rest of the fight with one arm against a guy that Dawson didn't want to fight.

Pascal is far from the best fighter, he has a lot of flaw as a fighter, but he has a huge heart
Old 10-17-2011, 10:55 PM
Bombs
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Bombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 33,275,701,384.75
Total Points: 35,076,286,907.43
for being agile and athletic wow AND with power.. thanks I guess. awesome cool. amazing athlete. - Bombs you are a real treasure wow so much talent and gift and POWER you are a hidden gem.. okay thanks. - Bombs haha here a beer for your training to get you off track.. okay ha im too strong its okay wont affect me. - Bombs another beer get drunk and focked up in training haha.. ookay i am too powerful and good. i will be okay thanks. - Bombs get fat!! hahahahahahah nyahah. oookay hah lol nah metabolism too fast too in shape too strong amazing okay thanks. - Bombs 
okay here healthy fruit to help sorry hehe.. okayy haha. now that is protein and very good for me. i am becoming even more powerful thanks. - Bombs more fruit!!  okay wow haha cool. i am becoming too powerful. .  i am scared but okay. this power haha thanks. cool. - Bombs to the classiest gentleman on boxingscene. so gentle and classy thanks okay. cool. i try. - Bombs another wine.. get drunk LOL!!  .. woww why would you do that I thought you wanted the best for me and my training and my career. wtf?? okay cool i guess.. - Bombs here the green lantern ring so more powerful you become.. wowo hahah i am so strong and powerful. incredible. give me more lolhahah - Bombs 
Thanks, cheers! - eddie_monster Have a bottle of champagne on me, appreciate the donation brother - ThePrince For quickly becoming one of my favorite posters... - TintaBoricua nice juanma comment - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest .....entertaining poster - MANIAC310 my fave pactard, thanks for the advice - Alx. with a dildo - Ogecca MaMa from Avon, your favorite - Ogecca MaMa 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Disposable Arts Gay and Lesbian Pride - CRASH DUMMY Gay and Lesbian Pride - CRASH DUMMY 

I think at this point everyone has more guts than Bernarda.
Old 10-17-2011, 10:57 PM
Floyd Sinclair
UNDEFEATED

Rep Power: 21 Floyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 30,831,199.68
Total Points: 31,374,660.96
The Gold Mac is that dude...respect him. - TRUTH Thanks for sending me albums...i sent this to myself by accident  lol - TRUTH Good Game - ??? Congrats at 1K. - Bendigo 1K Posts! - T-97 
1k post celebration.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Best New Poster Of The Year 2008 - RJJ The Truth your name is gold mac, your are the man!!! whats up with all these questions about your plans!!! Lincoln roll call!! lol remember from he got game? haha - RJJ The Truth have a Dilla Donut, my dude - el guason456 Great post on Jay-Z in the unpopular opinions thread - RJJ The Truth 
Happy b-day................... - lefhooktodabody Happy birthday b. **cam'ron voice** lol tried to get a cake, shit was out of stock. my bad - RJJ The Truth Happy-B day - megadude A Slice of Uno Pizza for that mix... - Truth nice argument....:D - Truth 
BoxingScene's King.... - Truth ya dig? - Truth Good looking out with the X tracks - Grand Champ 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - TRUTH World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Truth Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Grand Champ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH 

I put tubes in peeholes just so all u little sh*ts know....i smell p*ssy in this thread