Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-25-2011, 12:14 PM
*El Prieto*
Contender

Rep Power: 0 *El Prieto* is infamous around these parts*El Prieto* is infamous around these parts*El Prieto* is infamous around these parts*El Prieto* is infamous around these parts*El Prieto* is infamous around these parts*El Prieto* is infamous around these parts*El Prieto* is infamous around these parts*El Prieto* is infamous around these parts*El Prieto* is infamous around these parts*El Prieto* is infamous around these parts*El Prieto* is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 122,519.76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybian View Post
since the ICEMAN is a member up in here who gives his input in fights i just hope that i can get his thoughts on the previous fight that he was a part of. members of this forums are also welcome to post in this thread and ask questions, BUT questions that has hate or stupid sarcasms in it are going to be put on ignored right away.

1. From the start of the fight when bernard tried to lounge his first attack which he was as usual leading with his head, hit maybe 1 or 2 punches then grab. in that moment did you feel that this is going to be a dirty fight right away?

2. How well in training camp did u prepare for bernad's dirty tactics because to me dawson knows the bullshiet was coming right before it happened?

3. Don't get me wrong here i respect bhop but he's just too veteran to mess this young guns up because of his tricks do u think this is karma?

4. Are u happy with the way it ended and do u admit that it was just a payback with like i said karma?

5. Now this might be a really sensitive question but why are african-american boxers of today again i repeat of today prospect or stars act like drama queens? i haven't seen one act like a pro boxer, they fight ugly, act thuggish and whine after every fight. do u feel that this is one of the reasons why americans don't support them as much as they support foreign fighters?

Will someone get this racist piece of shit out of here? SCULLY should'nt even acknowledge this clown.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-25-2011, 01:51 PM
BattlingNelson
Battet

Rep Power: 533 BattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 578,644,245,316,289.25
Total Points: 578,644,245,463,115.50
Congrats... - Spacey1991 stole your gif I liked it too much Bat sorry... - LEFTYGUNZZ my heart beats for Kessler!! - cleaner147 congats on 15,000 posts, you're one of the best !! - JAB5239 good luck in the league, you'll need it :) - El Mustang 
for being a cool poster in history section - led BattlingNelson &amp;gt; LeCrtin - Freedom Fighter A man who has superior boxing knowledge &amp;amp; integrity. - Terry A ATG poster on BoxingScene - rorymac Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Have one on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER he was just lucky! - gingeralbino Merry Christmas Bat. I hope you and yours have a wonderful one. - deanrw Jeg giver en omgang - The Slaughter No Message - chiguy91 
I like your unbiased RBRs! - dan_cov Cuz' I'm an old masochist &lt;3 - Grand Champ Happy holidays buddy! - jazluvr &quot;When I'm able to clap, I know she's ready for my dick.&quot; lmao - -jose- For being one of the true &quot;boxing guys&quot; in this place. - Cuauhtmoc1520 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - S a m u r a i Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr._Pink Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Carnivore Childhood Cancer - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr449 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - peyk-peyk World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - peyk-peyk Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - nb_out_king 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
1. From the start of the fight when bernard tried to lounge his first attack which he was as usual leading with his head, hit maybe 1 or 2 punches then grab. in that moment did you feel that this is going to be a dirty fight right away?

JS: I had warned Chad about that all during training camp but I was actually surprised that Bernard started doing it so early in the fight. It was pretty blatant and ugly, definitely. So I know obviously he was setting the table and trying to intimidate Chad from the beginning.

2. How well in training camp did u prepare for bernad's dirty tactics because to me Dawson knows the bullshiet was coming right before it happened?

JS: We actually made preparing for his dirty tactics parts of our prefight regimen so that in itself tells you how obvious Hopkins is with it.

3. Don't get me wrong here i respect bhop but he's just too veteran to mess this young guns up because of his tricks do u think this is karma?

JS: Well, I dont know much about karma really but I do know that a guy like Chad who is young, athletic, agile, fast, elusive is going to be a problem for any man on earth.

4. Are u happy with the way it ended and do u admit that it was just a payback with like i said karma?

JS: I am not happy in any way with how it ended. That was about as big of a disappointment as you could imagine. We trained for seven weeks and I was away from home all that time getting up to run early in the morning, watching tapes on Hopkins at night, etc. We put everything into the fight and from what I saw Chad was very ready, hitting his peak, feeling excited and strong.
It's great to have you here Iceman.
Old 10-25-2011, 01:56 PM
ИATAS
Legend

Rep Power: 154 ИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,363,569,448,503,221.75
Total Points: 3,291,524,067,706,579.00
Have a virtual beer on me. - FRKO Good Poster! - J. HITTER Thanks for the help dude. - S a m u r a i For the brilliant post in lady's atheist 2 thread. - ABOSWORTH Bhop gif. I will send you gift number 2 when you actually finish it. :) - Precision 
Cocktail hour - mangler hey, you richly deserved the shiet right here, right now - cleaner147 to complete ur mothafukkin collection - cleaner147 War Hopkins!!!...Anyways Here Is A Gift My Man - BritishBoxing92 War Natas!!! - Old Coward 
Tye Tye Tye - DorianWozniacki one of my favourite posters - Blah! BURRRRRRRRR! - led's baby mama happy bday homey - MANGLER Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
great game thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 Great thread - Boxing Goat -Rapernick- :lol1: - -jose- It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for making classic threads - jas Great poster - jas 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Childhood Cancer - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - street bully Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Autism - Lorily Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jas Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - jas Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jas 

Hey ICEMAN what's your thoughts on Nazim Richardson as a trainer & a person and have you ever had much time to talk with him?
Old 10-25-2011, 02:55 PM
ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 34 ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,532,857,479.62
Total Points: 23,633,221,397.00
boxingscene's Top Ten Serious Posters - mickey gomez ICE IS THE MAN! - S a m u r a i Paid his dues - RunW/Knives Cash for the Iceman - RunW/Knives Sick fighter all heart - RunW/Knives 
Skill and Know also, but Lion Heart. - RunW/Knives BScene's treasure! - jazluvr Thanks for the help and Happy New Year! - The Surgeon enjoyed your fights, you are awesome - happyman one of the great posters - jas 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - street bully Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***1048;ATAS206 View Post
Hey ICEMAN what's your thoughts on Nazim Richardson as a trainer & a person and have you ever had much time to talk with him?
I've actually known Naazim since 1994...been to his house in North Philly, took his sons and nephews to the movies, go cart track, etc etc...w'eve talked in person and on the phone numerous times...Naz is a very insightful guy, a very detailed type of trainer....watches everything and everybody and notices everything about fights, boxers etc...is big into the mental aspects of boxing...takes his training VERRRRRRRY seriously...
Old 10-25-2011, 07:44 PM
TBear
Lords of Boxingscene

Rep Power: 440 TBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 711,980,626,403,984,000.00
Total Points: 711,980,626,403,988,352.00
i couldn't green you , so here's a beer TBear!! - HUGH JASS GIF Thread: Distinguished Service Medal - Barnburner I be loving them gifs you post :fing02: - jose830 One of BScenes best - jazluvr happy holidays bro - jazluvr 
thanks T...Merry Christmas to you too. - -jose- lol sorry about the rose, I meant to send you some bubbly lol - -jose- Happy Holidays, bud! - Talisayen Happy Holidays, TBear! - peyk-peyk Good looking out, TBear! - Fistic 
everything good T thanks for asking - -jose- blue parallelogram to you :D - lebrick legendary - lazy Classic Boxing Pictures - - Ram Raid - Hope you had a good long weekend. - -jose- 
Thanks for honoring your bet in a timely manner bro, cheers! - Tyler_Durden honestly T I believe you would make the perfect Mod you got my vote... is it cool with you if I post that on the thread? - -jose- tried to green ya but ive given too much in the last 24 hours, i still got your bakk - Tha_Greatest Here's beer while listening to good music - led thanks bud :fing02: - -jose- 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - S A M U R A I Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - S A M U R A I Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - S A M U R A I Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - MANGLER Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - MANGLER 
Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - MANGLER World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - !! AI-Holmes!! Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - cooper5 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Raider Monkz 
Head and Neck Cancer - Izrock Childhood Cancer - ??? Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ??? Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Hard Dick Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Unknown Champ 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - BABYBOXER Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Trudoe 

Thanks ICEMAN!!
Old 10-25-2011, 07:45 PM
ИATAS
Legend

Rep Power: 154 ИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,363,569,448,503,221.75
Total Points: 3,291,524,067,706,579.00
Have a virtual beer on me. - FRKO Good Poster! - J. HITTER Thanks for the help dude. - S a m u r a i For the brilliant post in lady's atheist 2 thread. - ABOSWORTH Bhop gif. I will send you gift number 2 when you actually finish it. :) - Precision 
Cocktail hour - mangler hey, you richly deserved the shiet right here, right now - cleaner147 to complete ur mothafukkin collection - cleaner147 War Hopkins!!!...Anyways Here Is A Gift My Man - BritishBoxing92 War Natas!!! - Old Coward 
Tye Tye Tye - DorianWozniacki one of my favourite posters - Blah! BURRRRRRRRR! - led's baby mama happy bday homey - MANGLER Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
great game thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 Great thread - Boxing Goat -Rapernick- :lol1: - -jose- It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for making classic threads - jas Great poster - jas 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Childhood Cancer - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - street bully Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Autism - Lorily Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jas Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - jas Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
I've actually known Naazim since 1994...been to his house in North Philly, took his sons and nephews to the movies, go cart track, etc etc...w'eve talked in person and on the phone numerous times...Naz is a very insightful guy, a very detailed type of trainer....watches everything and everybody and notices everything about fights, boxers etc...is big into the mental aspects of boxing...takes his training VERRRRRRRY seriously...
Thanks Ice! I didn't know you two went back that far
Old 10-25-2011, 07:57 PM
Bobby No Sex
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Bobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 204,156.57
Total Points: 1,120,630,098.21
For the &quot;eye candies&quot; everyday. - jjbj2 please let them have a sex tape. i want to see her get destroyed. please! - bearman3000 In case you wanna stop from sexual abstention - led :D - *Boss Lady* Good luck man, I can try and send you some tips if you PM - rorymac 

first of i would like to thank Mr. Scully for answering some questions for a random guy like me on the internet. i would much say it's a great feeling to be able to chat with someone on here who is a well known part of the sport. so again i would like to thank Mr. Scully for taking a part of his busy time answering those questions. i also hope that he don't mind if some of our members up in here like me who have been here for a long time to use this thread to ask him some questions. if it would be bothersome to Mr. Scully it is alright. also if members here don't want to use this thread for their proper questions it is also fine with me.

now i want to get back on my last question. i have no intention of insulting anyone. it is clearly have been a trend lately among their fights. if i am wrong and u think i am then that is also fine. everyone is entitled to their opinion. but i repeat there's nowhere in this thread where i indicated any racial acts or racial words towards others. it is strictly an opinion. if u would turn this into a hate thread and go low like that then i might have to just put u on ignore because that is not what i want to turn this thread out into.

i hope that we now understand that this thread is not for hatred but clearly just opinions and thoughts we all wanted to share and wanted to know from our own Mr. John ICEMAN Scully.
Old 10-25-2011, 10:33 PM
ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 34 ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond repute
boxingscene's Top Ten Serious Posters - mickey gomez ICE IS THE MAN! - S a m u r a i Paid his dues - RunW/Knives Cash for the Iceman - RunW/Knives Sick fighter all heart - RunW/Knives 
Skill and Know also, but Lion Heart. - RunW/Knives BScene's treasure! - jazluvr Thanks for the help and Happy New Year! - The Surgeon enjoyed your fights, you are awesome - happyman one of the great posters - jas 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - street bully Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***1048;ATAS206 View Post
Thanks Ice! I didn't know you two went back that far
I first met him at a national amateur tournament back in November 1994 at Cincinnatti....Ive been friends with his twin sons ever since, Tiger in particular...
Old 10-26-2011, 01:39 PM
Bobby No Sex
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Bobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 204,156.57
Total Points: 1,120,630,098.21
For the &quot;eye candies&quot; everyday. - jjbj2 please let them have a sex tape. i want to see her get destroyed. please! - bearman3000 In case you wanna stop from sexual abstention - led :D - *Boss Lady* Good luck man, I can try and send you some tips if you PM - rorymac 

yo john since bhop got his belt back would dawson still agree on a rematch or just forget about it and move on?
Old 10-26-2011, 03:04 PM
ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybian View Post
yo john since bhop got his belt back would dawson still agree on a rematch or just forget about it and move on?
I would assume so...controversy sells and if Hops has the title then thats what Chads obviously would want, the title...