Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-16-2011, 02:35 AM
BIGPOPPAPUMP
Big Bad Booty Daddy

Rep Power: 200000 BIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,502,086,109,579.20
A gift from boxinglibrary.com - vze2hhvj 16k posts. cheers - MELLY-MEL... To our dad. Thanks for looking after us! - S a m u r a i Unban ЯiZO - Hugh Janus Unban ЯiZO - Hugh Janus 
Cheers, to the servers BPP! - mangler unban kev183 - Kevin Jesus Thanks for all u du Pops! - jazluvr For the Sam Tribute thread! Thanks Pops! - jazluvr Our Boxingscene father, who art in heaven.... - Disposable Arts 
A Medal For Boxing Scenes Father...... ;-) nyargles! - BritishBoxing92 Apple for Pump - Poor Lad Enjoy your Parallelogram - Spray_resistant Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 
.........no homo - MANIAC310 for the amazing job you do reporting the boxing news! - jose830 happy holidays Popa! - jazluvr To wipe yourself down with after Reeno's sprayed his seed up you - !! Anorak Kudos to responding to the trolling!  Seeing your pic of Mayweather on the throne has become a daily routine for me. - Trudoe 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Butterball Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -Ash- Head and Neck Cancer - -Ash- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Ash- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Grand Champ Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bigpauly Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Trudoe 
Post Comments Thread For: Believe It Or Not, No KO Blow Yet Dawson a TKO Winner

By Jake Donovan - It was an ending so bizarre, that not even Ripley himself could believe it.

A card sponsored in part by ‘Ripley’s Believe It Or Not’ ended in truly inexplicable fashion as Chad Dawson was awarded a second round stoppage over the legendary Bernard Hopkins in the main event Saturday evening at the Staples Center in downtown Los Angeles. With the controversial win, the 29-year old southpaw has become - for the moment - the recognized lineal light heavyweight champion.

How long that moment lasts will depend on the number of appeals filed and the steps that the California State Athletic Commission chooses to take given the way the bout ended. Hopkins was ruled unable to continue after he was shoulder lifted and tossed to the canvas by Dawson, landing on his elbow and jamming his shoulder blade.

Some will argue that the aborted ending was a blessing in disguise as the early action – or lack thereof – suggested the styles matchup would play out exactly as expected.

Dawson was the busier fighter – as to be expected as he enjoyed a height, reach and considerable age advantage over the 46-year old Hopkins – but not landing a heck of a lot as his jab mostly caught air. Hopkins did what he does best, which is bring the action to a grinding halt. Any punch landed or even thrown was immediately met with a clinch or his circling away from Dawson’s effective punching range. [Click Here To Read More]
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-16-2011, 02:38 AM
uoykcuf
Banned

Bank: 380,681,354.58
Total Points: 381,016,994.99
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. 

Faking injuries came back to bite Hopkins in the ass.

He can go retire now. Great dirty, clinching, headbutting ex-champion of the world.
Old 10-16-2011, 02:38 AM
Bombs
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Bombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 33,275,701,384.75
Total Points: 35,076,277,389.43
for being agile and athletic wow AND with power.. thanks I guess. awesome cool. amazing athlete. - Bombs you are a real treasure wow so much talent and gift and POWER you are a hidden gem.. okay thanks. - Bombs haha here a beer for your training to get you off track.. okay ha im too strong its okay wont affect me. - Bombs another beer get drunk and focked up in training haha.. ookay i am too powerful and good. i will be okay thanks. - Bombs get fat!! hahahahahahah nyahah. oookay hah lol nah metabolism too fast too in shape too strong amazing okay thanks. - Bombs 
okay here healthy fruit to help sorry hehe.. okayy haha. now that is protein and very good for me. i am becoming even more powerful thanks. - Bombs more fruit!!  okay wow haha cool. i am becoming too powerful. .  i am scared but okay. this power haha thanks. cool. - Bombs to the classiest gentleman on boxingscene. so gentle and classy thanks okay. cool. i try. - Bombs another wine.. get drunk LOL!!  .. woww why would you do that I thought you wanted the best for me and my training and my career. wtf?? okay cool i guess.. - Bombs here the green lantern ring so more powerful you become.. wowo hahah i am so strong and powerful. incredible. give me more lolhahah - Bombs 
Thanks, cheers! - eddie_monster Have a bottle of champagne on me, appreciate the donation brother - ThePrince For quickly becoming one of my favorite posters... - TintaBoricua nice juanma comment - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest .....entertaining poster - MANIAC310 my fave pactard, thanks for the advice - Alx. with a dildo - Ogecca MaMa from Avon, your favorite - Ogecca MaMa 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Disposable Arts Gay and Lesbian Pride - CRASH DUMMY Gay and Lesbian Pride - CRASH DUMMY 

I'm glad things turned out the way they did. Karma caught up with the dirtiest fighter in the sport.
Old 10-16-2011, 04:14 AM
v.cassiusali@ya
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 v.cassiusali@ya has a reputation beyond reputev.cassiusali@ya has a reputation beyond reputev.cassiusali@ya has a reputation beyond reputev.cassiusali@ya has a reputation beyond reputev.cassiusali@ya has a reputation beyond reputev.cassiusali@ya has a reputation beyond reputev.cassiusali@ya has a reputation beyond reputev.cassiusali@ya has a reputation beyond reputev.cassiusali@ya has a reputation beyond reputev.cassiusali@ya has a reputation beyond reputev.cassiusali@ya has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,044,326.23

hopkins finally got entangled with a fighter who is ready to fight a *****...

hopkins is a dirty fighter and fight like a sh***t....

faking injuries is his last refuge...
Old 10-16-2011, 04:25 AM
The Dreamer
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 The Dreamer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dreamer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dreamer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dreamer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dreamer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dreamer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dreamer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dreamer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dreamer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dreamer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,049,006.11
Total Points: 100,006,966,207.64

He just one-upped Willie Pep.

KO'd his opponent without landing a punch.
Old 10-16-2011, 04:40 AM
winky's right
TEAM DISCIPLINE

Rep Power: 5 winky's right has a reputation beyond reputewinky's right has a reputation beyond reputewinky's right has a reputation beyond reputewinky's right has a reputation beyond reputewinky's right has a reputation beyond reputewinky's right has a reputation beyond reputewinky's right has a reputation beyond reputewinky's right has a reputation beyond reputewinky's right has a reputation beyond reputewinky's right has a reputation beyond reputewinky's right has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 251,521,754,447,366.19
Total Points: 251,521,754,467,431.88
A good poster - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dreamer View Post

Green K sent.
Old 10-16-2011, 06:05 AM
JibbaJabber
I'm That Boul..

Rep Power: 4 JibbaJabber has a reputation beyond reputeJibbaJabber has a reputation beyond reputeJibbaJabber has a reputation beyond reputeJibbaJabber has a reputation beyond reputeJibbaJabber has a reputation beyond reputeJibbaJabber has a reputation beyond reputeJibbaJabber has a reputation beyond reputeJibbaJabber has a reputation beyond reputeJibbaJabber has a reputation beyond reputeJibbaJabber has a reputation beyond reputeJibbaJabber has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,549,097.75
Total Points: 9,553,029.67
No Message - JibbaJabber Pactard Owning.. Getting Your First Groupie - JibbaJabber Pactards.. Put That In Ya Mouth.. - JibbaJabber for getting another groupie -Lowkey- the 2 dollar hoe - JibbaJabber For Marquez Schooling Pacuiao Again.. And Getting Robbed Again - JibbaJabber 
For All The Red K's My Pactard Hoes Give Me.. Put This In Your Ass Baklas - JibbaJabber I Drank Too Many Of These And Had My Bastard Child -Check Hooks- Tell Your Mom I Said Hi - JibbaJabber 90 Days Served - JibbaJabber 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - JibbaJabber 

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
hopkins finally got entangled with a fighter who is ready to fight a *****...

hopkins is a dirty fighter and fight like a sh***t....

faking injuries is his last refuge...
man please. he tackled the guy..
Old 10-16-2011, 06:35 AM
komandante
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 komandante has a reputation beyond reputekomandante has a reputation beyond reputekomandante has a reputation beyond reputekomandante has a reputation beyond reputekomandante has a reputation beyond reputekomandante has a reputation beyond reputekomandante has a reputation beyond reputekomandante has a reputation beyond reputekomandante has a reputation beyond reputekomandante has a reputation beyond reputekomandante has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 25,727.00

These so called sleek afro american fighters Mayweather, Hopkins, Dawson, Williams are killing the sport..
Old 10-16-2011, 06:37 AM
komandante
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 komandante has a reputation beyond reputekomandante has a reputation beyond reputekomandante has a reputation beyond reputekomandante has a reputation beyond reputekomandante has a reputation beyond reputekomandante has a reputation beyond reputekomandante has a reputation beyond reputekomandante has a reputation beyond reputekomandante has a reputation beyond reputekomandante has a reputation beyond reputekomandante has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 25,727.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by JibbaJabber View Post
man please. he tackled the guy..
who are you to dictate who are you...
Old 10-16-2011, 07:11 AM
Alx.
King of Aesthetics

Rep Power: 16 Alx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 113,935,713,575,050.22
Total Points: 113,940,913,851,888.66
Gift - eddie_monster Drink up - ??? Blue parallelogram 4 u sir - Russian Crushin Blue parallelogram for you to try out - ??? No Message - chiguy91 
Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy Write down what youre gonna say to her and rehearse the lines - EngorgedW/Blood Angus burger homey - MANGLER Cheers - BulgariasFinest Thanks. - WarriorSoul 
No Message - Dorian back at ya - Rapid Counter thanks. and like wise bruh. - AntonTheMedium Wow, thanks bro. Right back at ya. - BulgariasFinest Top poster! - Money_May 
merry christmas - the collector Happy holidays bro! - led* Knowledge is power, I need a shower. - Master Cvnt Cheers to that bro - ted*. thanks mask man - Honey Team 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - arraamis Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - chiguy91 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - rorymac Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dreamer View Post

haahahhahhahaah