Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-14-2011, 03:46 PM
DrewWoodside
Lifestyle..Regular!

Rep Power: 31 DrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,326,188,282.23
Total Points: 2,336,561,929.09
your gift shelf looks empty...lets add some liquor - Makavelli pinoys arent allowed to just drink and give one beer...here's one more - Makavelli 3 beers are better than 2 - Makavelli and 4 is better than 3 - Makavelli more beer - Makavelli 
Something to snack on while you watch it all go down. - danny711 Nice to see you Drew - deanrw 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePrince View Post
Pacquiao Sparring Partner Pays for ****iness, Goes Home Bloodied and Aching

LOS ANGELES--Hastings Bwalya had all the great credentials and hype as he was highly recommended by cutman Miguel Diaz to back up sparring chores for Manny Pacquiao.

The African had an unbeaten slate--seven wins and five knockouts to his credit--and a big mouth to back it up. He taunted Pacquiao to start off their getting-to-know-you introduction right on opening bell. He chuckled and egged on Pacquiao to mix it up.

Reputedly a tough sparring partner to Floyd Mayweather in his last training camp against Sugar Shane Mosley, Bwalya talked his way to get the goat of Pacquiao, who greatly obliged. Showing impeccable footwork and a blinding hand speed, Pacquiao showed Bwalya a thing or two about humility and compassion, instead of exchanging in a heated war of words.

In the second round, Pacquiao showed the former Zambia Olympian accurate punching and power combinations as he cornered his opponent with crisp body blows and a devastating uppercut that eventually bloodied his opponent's nose and mouth.

"Are you ok?" asked Pacquiao, as he relented on finishing off his ****y sparring partner with more punishing blows. After being trapped helplessly in the ropes, Bwalya was sent to his corner so that he could wipe off his messed up face and finished the round. Blood and vaseline was flowing out of Bwalya's nose as Pacquiao let him survive the round.

Pacquiao is in the middle of his preparations for a third fight against his nemesis Juan Manuel Marquez of Mexico on Nov. 11 at the MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. He has vowed to end all doubt about the outcome of his last two previous encounters as both came close and controversial. The first fight ended in a draw while the second was a split decision.

It was also three years ago when Pacquiao last fought in the lower weight classes of super featherweight before invading the ranks of lightweights, light welterweights, welterweights and light middleweight to become the only man who has won titles in eight weight divisions.

Pacquiao then sparred for another four rounds with regular sparring partner Ray Beltran, who made a good account of himself. Beltran gave Pacquiao a workout minus the thrash-talking, as both boxers showed respect for each other.

Bwalya returned back to action for rounds seven and eight. Still boisterous and boastful and not one who learns his lesson easily, Bwalya chuckled and taunted, even as Pacquiao smiled. In another burst of speed and agility, the Fighting Congressman from Sarangani just wove his magic, hit his hapless opponent at will and moved in and out of counter-punches that landed a mile away.

Roach and assistant trainer Buboy Fernandez were equally impressed with Pacquiao's improvements as they have not seen Pacquiao as focused as in previous training camps. Asked if Bwalya would be sent back packing home on Saturday, Roach said he'll give the African another chance to prove himself.

"One more day," said Roach, who has been Pacquiao's trainer for over a decade now, starting in 2001 when Pacquiao first teamed up with him and faced a seemingly unbeatable Lehlo Ledwaba of South Africa.

Top Rank promoter Bob Arum was equally impressed with the show of firepower from Pacquiao. Also watching the action was world champion Amir Khan and Juan Manuel Lopez along with several select media personalities and TV crews from HBO's 24/7 series.

"Masaya ako dahil maganda ang ikinikilos ni brad kaya sana, tuluy-tuloy na itong magandang simula," said Fernandez.

Photo: Pound for pound king Manny Pacquiao (R) throws a left to African Hastings Bwalya during sparring Thursday at the Wildcard Gym in Los Angeles. The ****y Bwalya went home bloodied and aching.

http://philboxing.com/news/story-61232.html

I'd like to see video of this. They should always have cameras rolling at WC during Pac training camps. Seems like a lot of good action goes down there.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-14-2011, 03:47 PM
ThePrince
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 ThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 460,503,875,640.87
Total Points: 461,331,701,268.02
you're a good poster...have a beer - -pound4pound- who drinks just one beer? have another 1 - -pound4pound- No Message - Come∂ian No Message - Come∂ian No Message - jrosales13 
Ran out of green :/ cheers buddy - Beercules 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

wish there was a video of this
Me too brother. I would LOVE to see that as it happened, I'm sure cameras were rolling as always when he trains/spars. The pictures and account are hilarious. Hopefully his website will release the vid soon.
Old 10-14-2011, 03:48 PM
Bombs
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Bombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 33,275,701,384.75
Total Points: 35,076,281,511.43
for being agile and athletic wow AND with power.. thanks I guess. awesome cool. amazing athlete. - Bombs you are a real treasure wow so much talent and gift and POWER you are a hidden gem.. okay thanks. - Bombs haha here a beer for your training to get you off track.. okay ha im too strong its okay wont affect me. - Bombs another beer get drunk and focked up in training haha.. ookay i am too powerful and good. i will be okay thanks. - Bombs get fat!! hahahahahahah nyahah. oookay hah lol nah metabolism too fast too in shape too strong amazing okay thanks. - Bombs 
okay here healthy fruit to help sorry hehe.. okayy haha. now that is protein and very good for me. i am becoming even more powerful thanks. - Bombs more fruit!!  okay wow haha cool. i am becoming too powerful. .  i am scared but okay. this power haha thanks. cool. - Bombs to the classiest gentleman on boxingscene. so gentle and classy thanks okay. cool. i try. - Bombs another wine.. get drunk LOL!!  .. woww why would you do that I thought you wanted the best for me and my training and my career. wtf?? okay cool i guess.. - Bombs here the green lantern ring so more powerful you become.. wowo hahah i am so strong and powerful. incredible. give me more lolhahah - Bombs 
Thanks, cheers! - eddie_monster Have a bottle of champagne on me, appreciate the donation brother - ThePrince For quickly becoming one of my favorite posters... - TintaBoricua nice juanma comment - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest .....entertaining poster - MANIAC310 my fave pactard, thanks for the advice - Alx. with a dildo - Ogecca MaMa from Avon, your favorite - Ogecca MaMa 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Disposable Arts Gay and Lesbian Pride - CRASH DUMMY Gay and Lesbian Pride - CRASH DUMMY 

It will be shown on 24/7.
Old 10-14-2011, 03:48 PM
DrewWoodside
Lifestyle..Regular!

Rep Power: 31 DrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond repute
your gift shelf looks empty...lets add some liquor - Makavelli pinoys arent allowed to just drink and give one beer...here's one more - Makavelli 3 beers are better than 2 - Makavelli and 4 is better than 3 - Makavelli more beer - Makavelli 
Something to snack on while you watch it all go down. - danny711 Nice to see you Drew - deanrw 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

wish there was a video of this
Pac's lucky this was just an African, had it been a slick African American he would have been boxed clean out of his new nikes.
Old 10-14-2011, 03:50 PM
brick wall
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 brick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 578,338,356,992,807.25
Total Points: 578,338,359,097,874.88
Autism - Lorily 

that's why i like it when pac's opponents are ****y...it brings out the best in him. not friendly like mosley who offered hand taps at the beginning and ending of each round.
Old 10-14-2011, 03:52 PM
F l i c k e r
Gunslinger

Rep Power: 45 F l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 32,575,658,954,103.00
Total Points: 32,575,659,067,858.78
Have one on me brotha. - Move BRICKS Cool cat, good poster - mangler cocktail hour - MANGLER Viva Antonio Margarito!!! - Jack Ruby more drank - MANGLER 
BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Benny rocks! - Bloody$Nate$ good to have people like you on this forum - BoZz Merry Christmas - Flab Merry Christmas :] - dj emzz Happy holidays bro! - led 
Happy Easter :D  :kiss: - Bossy i like your avatar - zab191 Cheers, to huge titties. - Very Rich Man Happy 15k posts darling! :kiss: - Bossy Happy birthday babe! I hope you have a wonderful day. love and kisses :kiss: - Bossy 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 

That's what he gets for being a ****y douche bag. Specially to someone who is greater than you in skill and ability.
Old 10-14-2011, 03:53 PM
Double_L
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 Double_L has a reputation beyond reputeDouble_L has a reputation beyond reputeDouble_L has a reputation beyond reputeDouble_L has a reputation beyond reputeDouble_L has a reputation beyond reputeDouble_L has a reputation beyond reputeDouble_L has a reputation beyond reputeDouble_L has a reputation beyond reputeDouble_L has a reputation beyond reputeDouble_L has a reputation beyond reputeDouble_L has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,113,886,343,261.67
Total Points: 626,304,888,445,483.88
Thanks for the info - Lazerjab 

What's up with that guy's headgear? Looks like it hardly offers any protection to his face. No wonder his nose got busted.
Old 10-14-2011, 03:53 PM
DrewWoodside
Lifestyle..Regular!

Quote:
Originally Posted by F l i c k e r View Post
That's what he gets for being a ****y douche bag. Specially to someone who is greater than you in skill and ability.
And political office and sneaker lines. I'm sure Bwalya is a better singer though.
Old 10-14-2011, 03:54 PM
Slyboots
MarGODito

Rep Power: 17 Slyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,343,148,241,188.90
Total Points: 2,354,247,195,611.81
Be Joyful - Gift Giver 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedication View Post
Never even heard of the guy, since when was he a sparring partner of Mayweather? Sounds to me like that part was fabricated.
Why the hell would someone lie about that?
Old 10-14-2011, 03:54 PM
DrewWoodside
Lifestyle..Regular!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double_L View Post
What's up with that guy's headgear? Looks like it hardly offers any protection to his face. No wonder his nose got busted.
Whoa lets not make excuses for sparring partners.. Besides, Pac punched so hard the guys chin strap exploded. Lethal..