Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 10-09-2011, 05:01 PM
Ippo Makunouchi
Amateur

Rep Power: 0 Ippo Makunouchi is infamous around these partsIppo Makunouchi is infamous around these partsIppo Makunouchi is infamous around these partsIppo Makunouchi is infamous around these partsIppo Makunouchi is infamous around these partsIppo Makunouchi is infamous around these partsIppo Makunouchi is infamous around these partsIppo Makunouchi is infamous around these partsIppo Makunouchi is infamous around these partsIppo Makunouchi is infamous around these partsIppo Makunouchi is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,296.80
Default Looking for Boxing gym in North Carolina

Im looking for boxing gyms in North Carolina that have trainers that push there students to there full potential, want to see them achieve greatness, and i know this might be hard to find but a trainer who would like to train 24/7 whenever i have free time so basically loves always traininig because i really want to be a professional boxer and i'm not going to stop till i achieve it and i want a trainer who wants the same and will train me like they want me to become a professional boxer. Its either i achieve my dream or die trying my motto is live for something or die for nothing. If you have any suggestions please comment here and tell me all suggestions are welcome thank you for your time.

Boxer,
Ippo Makunouchi

Last edited by Ippo Makunouchi; 10-09-2011 at 05:04 PM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-09-2011, 05:24 PM
Ippo Makunouchi
Amateur

Rep Power: 0 Ippo Makunouchi is infamous around these partsIppo Makunouchi is infamous around these partsIppo Makunouchi is infamous around these partsIppo Makunouchi is infamous around these partsIppo Makunouchi is infamous around these partsIppo Makunouchi is infamous around these partsIppo Makunouchi is infamous around these partsIppo Makunouchi is infamous around these partsIppo Makunouchi is infamous around these partsIppo Makunouchi is infamous around these partsIppo Makunouchi is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,296.80

There are two kinds of people in this world regular people with regular jobs, and theres nothing wrong with that except there ok with regular lives they dont strive for anything more, and the other kind of people are people who strive for something and won't quit till it happens thats why there be remembered and life atleast some of them will. That's what i want to be someone who strives for something and doesnt quit till it happens, i want to be remembered when i die, i want to inspire adults and kids and show them you can do anything in this world doesnt matter about skin color, race, social class,or if your gay or not, i want to show them with determination, heart, and a strong fighting spirit you can achieve anything you strive for. I want people to smile when they hear my name because i was such a inspiration, and phenomenal person like Ippo Makunouchi which is based off a real Japanese boxer i want to be as aspiring as him and have his fighting spirit, determination, heart, and strength. If i can be as great as Ippo or better i can die happily.

Thank you all for your time,
Ippo Makunouchi
Old 10-09-2011, 08:41 PM
UglyPug
Banned

Rep Power: 0 UglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,891,078,630.25
Total Points: 112,631,315,970.79
No Message - Tha_Greatest I ran over a cat today so I'm celebrating with Pizza - Terrel Merry Christmas - Flab Merry Christmas x x x - *Boss Lady* Feliz Navidad pug - MANIAC310 
Happy Holidays Pugz!! - Lorily Happy New Year - Freedom. como un Jefe! - MANIAC310 compliments of Mr. Cardo  &quot;you'll need it&quot; - Rockin' no homo - MANIAC310 
ASU 34 Michigan 32 - Mountain Man 10k - MANIAC310 Taking a bite out of crime - VERSATILE2K12 welcome back bro - MANIAC310 welcome back - Larry.X. 
for speaking the truth about ghetto youths - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Cheers! - dan_cov Another, enjoy the fights! - dan_cov GOAT poster - I'm so sorry 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Hous Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 

southside contenders in charlotte - it's a good gym with QUALITY trainers who know what they are doing, and are always looking to help people, especially people like you who sound like they really want to learn. . .

Calvin Brock stops in from time to time and goes around and gives pointers and advice to literally everyone wanting to get some. . .
Old 10-09-2011, 08:44 PM
Bombs
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Bombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 33,275,701,384.75
Total Points: 35,076,277,793.43
for being agile and athletic wow AND with power.. thanks I guess. awesome cool. amazing athlete. - Bombs you are a real treasure wow so much talent and gift and POWER you are a hidden gem.. okay thanks. - Bombs haha here a beer for your training to get you off track.. okay ha im too strong its okay wont affect me. - Bombs another beer get drunk and focked up in training haha.. ookay i am too powerful and good. i will be okay thanks. - Bombs get fat!! hahahahahahah nyahah. oookay hah lol nah metabolism too fast too in shape too strong amazing okay thanks. - Bombs 
okay here healthy fruit to help sorry hehe.. okayy haha. now that is protein and very good for me. i am becoming even more powerful thanks. - Bombs more fruit!!  okay wow haha cool. i am becoming too powerful. .  i am scared but okay. this power haha thanks. cool. - Bombs to the classiest gentleman on boxingscene. so gentle and classy thanks okay. cool. i try. - Bombs another wine.. get drunk LOL!!  .. woww why would you do that I thought you wanted the best for me and my training and my career. wtf?? okay cool i guess.. - Bombs here the green lantern ring so more powerful you become.. wowo hahah i am so strong and powerful. incredible. give me more lolhahah - Bombs 
Thanks, cheers! - eddie_monster Have a bottle of champagne on me, appreciate the donation brother - ThePrince For quickly becoming one of my favorite posters... - TintaBoricua nice juanma comment - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest .....entertaining poster - MANIAC310 my fave pactard, thanks for the advice - Alx. with a dildo - Ogecca MaMa from Avon, your favorite - Ogecca MaMa 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Disposable Arts Gay and Lesbian Pride - CRASH DUMMY Gay and Lesbian Pride - CRASH DUMMY 

I have no idea but good luck in your journey my friend. Maybe we'll meet someday and spar but you must be really good lol because I'll knock you out subsconciously. My left jab is deadly. I'm really powerful and strong and fast. But who knows man maybe we'll put on a war someday.
Old 10-09-2011, 08:44 PM
UglyPug
Banned

Rep Power: 0 UglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Tha_Greatest I ran over a cat today so I'm celebrating with Pizza - Terrel Merry Christmas - Flab Merry Christmas x x x - *Boss Lady* Feliz Navidad pug - MANIAC310 
Happy Holidays Pugz!! - Lorily Happy New Year - Freedom. como un Jefe! - MANIAC310 compliments of Mr. Cardo  &quot;you'll need it&quot; - Rockin' no homo - MANIAC310 
ASU 34 Michigan 32 - Mountain Man 10k - MANIAC310 Taking a bite out of crime - VERSATILE2K12 welcome back bro - MANIAC310 welcome back - Larry.X. 
for speaking the truth about ghetto youths - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Cheers! - dan_cov Another, enjoy the fights! - dan_cov GOAT poster - I'm so sorry 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Hous Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 

they have different programs, classes, etc. depending on what you're looking for. . . give 'em a call tomorrow and swing by and talk to them. . .

http://www.contendersboxing.com/contend_tyvola/
Old 10-09-2011, 08:45 PM
UglyPug
Banned

if you're not in the greater charlotte area, then I can't really help ya as far as recommending one. . . but im sure the major cities: asheville, greensboro/winston-salem/high-point, raleigh/duram, wilmington, fayetville have some kind of gym. . .
Old 10-09-2011, 08:54 PM
UglyPug
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombs View Post
I have no idea but good luck in your journey my friend. Maybe we'll meet someday and spar but you must be really good lol because I'll knock you out subsconciously. My left jab is deadly. I'm really powerful and strong and fast. But who knows man maybe we'll put on a war someday.
Hey punky boy! haha cracks me up how u call everyone boy or punky boys. . . what's your tale of the tape! height, weight (walking around and ideal fighting weight), reach, arm-length, etc.??

Let's see a picture or some video footage so i can size you up!!!

I will go jab for jab with you and make you pay! i have a very long, snapping, crisp jab! I am like Thomas Hearns - very tall, lean, sinewy welterweight! 6'0'', walk around at 165, but get down to 152 for amateur WW when need be(haven't had a fight yet, though!) (or i could get to 147 im sure for pro welter-weight). . . 78" reach, 26" arm length. as you can see i have a VERY wide back so this helps my reach and jab range!!!

Last edited by UglyPug; 10-09-2011 at 08:57 PM.
Old 10-09-2011, 09:15 PM
Bombs
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Bombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 33,275,701,384.75
Total Points: 35,076,277,793.43
for being agile and athletic wow AND with power.. thanks I guess. awesome cool. amazing athlete. - Bombs you are a real treasure wow so much talent and gift and POWER you are a hidden gem.. okay thanks. - Bombs haha here a beer for your training to get you off track.. okay ha im too strong its okay wont affect me. - Bombs another beer get drunk and focked up in training haha.. ookay i am too powerful and good. i will be okay thanks. - Bombs get fat!! hahahahahahah nyahah. oookay hah lol nah metabolism too fast too in shape too strong amazing okay thanks. - Bombs 
okay here healthy fruit to help sorry hehe.. okayy haha. now that is protein and very good for me. i am becoming even more powerful thanks. - Bombs more fruit!!  okay wow haha cool. i am becoming too powerful. .  i am scared but okay. this power haha thanks. cool. - Bombs to the classiest gentleman on boxingscene. so gentle and classy thanks okay. cool. i try. - Bombs another wine.. get drunk LOL!!  .. woww why would you do that I thought you wanted the best for me and my training and my career. wtf?? okay cool i guess.. - Bombs here the green lantern ring so more powerful you become.. wowo hahah i am so strong and powerful. incredible. give me more lolhahah - Bombs 
Thanks, cheers! - eddie_monster Have a bottle of champagne on me, appreciate the donation brother - ThePrince For quickly becoming one of my favorite posters... - TintaBoricua nice juanma comment - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest .....entertaining poster - MANIAC310 my fave pactard, thanks for the advice - Alx. with a dildo - Ogecca MaMa from Avon, your favorite - Ogecca MaMa 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Disposable Arts Gay and Lesbian Pride - CRASH DUMMY Gay and Lesbian Pride - CRASH DUMMY 

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglypug View Post
Hey punky boy! hehe. . . what's your tale of the tape! height, weight (walking around and ideal fighting weight), reach, arm-length, etc.??

Let's see a picture or some video footage so i can size you up!!!

I will go jab for jab with you and make you pay! i have a very long, snapping, crisp jab! I am like Thomas Hearns - very tall, lean, sinewy welterweight! 6'0'', walk around at 165, but get down to 152 for amateur WW when need be(haven't had a fight yet, though!) (or i could get to 147 im sure for pro welter-weight). . . 78" reach, 26" arm length. as you can see i have a VERY wide back so this helps my reach and jab range!!!
LOL!! Hey punky boy!

Height: 5'8 1/2

Walking around weight: 135-138 (I go up up in weight and bulk up for fights. I should be fighting at 130 something but my power lets me fight up to 2-3 weight classes even though I havent tried it)

Fight weight: 144

Reach: 68"

Arm Length: 26

I can't send my footage or photos. The haters here would jump all over me and will start challenging me and getting intimidated and hating me etc etc. Someday I will post when I get the HUGE fight I am negotiating right now and knock him out..

That would be futile boy. I would neutralize your jab with my quick side step and right hook. I guarantee well I'm pretty sure that once you feel my power you will get in a Clottey shell. I will make you retreat no doubt. That's what happens everytime I fight that I get frustrated. Hmm I will give you that you have a good strong frame.. I have a smaller frame like Pacquiao. But my speed would be too much for you, specially because you are that tall boy.

Analyzing our stats I am pretty sure our fight would be like Pacquiao-Margarito. This is EXACTLY what would happen:

Doubt you can sustain my power..