Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-09-2011, 12:01 PM
tito_bandito
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 tito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,318,679.50
cheers bro - chiguy91 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ThePuertoRican 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Sandman View Post
You're avatar. Plus your signature. With that post. You seem a little biased.
Too quick to judge? I thought Floyd was winning the first and third round but Ortiz took the second and fourth round. Although May did look more impressive in rounds won...Ortiz was never outclassed...
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-09-2011, 12:50 PM
x3_bazooka_x3
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 x3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 122,669.12
Total Points: 30,151,895.52
To boxing! Take care, man! - TintaBoricua 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopper417 View Post
Completely agree dude, 26 landed punches in 4 rounds. Ortiz was killing it just landing brutal combos everywhere! Sick analysis man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tito_bandito View Post
If youre going by compubox stats then youre a complete biased moron
I agree Compubox is biased and here is a bit of evidence to support that, also if you go by the eye of Ortiz and claim Floyd was kicking his ass using that as evidence to support your arguement, well Floyd was much more bumped up after his fight with DeLahoya, which he barely won,but since he has bruises and swelling obviously Oscar really won right?
Old 10-09-2011, 12:58 PM
Travdog
Contender

Rep Power: 0 Travdog is infamous around these partsTravdog is infamous around these partsTravdog is infamous around these partsTravdog is infamous around these partsTravdog is infamous around these partsTravdog is infamous around these partsTravdog is infamous around these partsTravdog is infamous around these partsTravdog is infamous around these partsTravdog is infamous around these partsTravdog is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 44,232.98

I don't ever say negative things about other posters but you are an idiot, who lacks to ability to comprehend boxing brilliance
Old 10-09-2011, 01:26 PM
x3_bazooka_x3
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 x3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travdog View Post
I don't ever say negative things about other posters but you are an idiot, who lacks to ability to comprehend boxing brilliance
George Foreman doesnt agree, but hey George dont know **** about boxing.
Old 10-09-2011, 01:38 PM
Scary
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 Scary has a reputation beyond reputeScary has a reputation beyond reputeScary has a reputation beyond reputeScary has a reputation beyond reputeScary has a reputation beyond reputeScary has a reputation beyond reputeScary has a reputation beyond reputeScary has a reputation beyond reputeScary has a reputation beyond reputeScary has a reputation beyond reputeScary has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,997,125,328.55
Total Points: 126,001,554,006.45

Quote:
Originally Posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
I agree Compubox is biased and here is a bit of evidence to support that, also if you go by the eye of Ortiz and claim Floyd was kicking his ass using that as evidence to support your arguement, well Floyd was much more bumped up after his fight with DeLahoya, which he barely won,but since he has bruises and swelling obviously Oscar really won right?
Second time I've seen that video, and I find it really interesting. It's hard to argue against it because it's live pictures.
Old 10-09-2011, 01:55 PM
x3_bazooka_x3
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary View Post
Second time I've seen that video, and I find it really interesting. It's hard to argue against it because it's live pictures.
its supported with evidence of the fight it self, and once you have that looking in your eyes the truth about what kind of fan you are will show itself.

Then you have fans and loads of them arguing this was legal, the only thing that makes this kind of win legal, is becuase Cortez failed to do his job, and so did NSAC.
and here in their own rules well you can question the win, you have a clear arguement here that it might not have been legal. George Foreman saw this video and said, "Just watching it gives him a stomach ache, I am glad I dont have to live with that win"
But the *****s will likely say Big George dont know **** about boxing
Old 10-09-2011, 01:58 PM
hhs661
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 29 hhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 84,406,847,491,593.16
Total Points: 84,434,803,337,415.86
Thanks for ur help homie - The Surgeon haha, great manny ipod songs! - chiguy91 Keep it hard, keep it classy - lparm Funny mofo - Sugar Booger 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Mangler Jewnior Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - snakehandler7 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - snakehandler7 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

That head-butt, rabbit punch combo was landing all night for Ortiz. I'll admit that much
Old 10-09-2011, 02:04 PM
tito_bandito
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 tito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,318,679.50
cheers bro - chiguy91 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ThePuertoRican 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travdog View Post
youre a moron. I knew Floyd would figure out how to use a shoulder roll on Ortiz cuz I understand how it works, but in the 4th round Ortiz landed combos and that's undeniable. I can assure you that I understand and can analyze a lot more boxing styles than your ***** ass...

Last edited by tito_bandito; 10-09-2011 at 02:06 PM.
Old 10-09-2011, 02:04 PM
x3_bazooka_x3
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhs661 View Post
That head-butt, rabbit punch combo was landing all night for Ortiz. I'll admit that much
if Floyd turns his head away when a shots on its way, thats a legal shot.

Old 10-09-2011, 02:21 PM
Travdog
Contender

Rep Power: 0 Travdog is infamous around these partsTravdog is infamous around these partsTravdog is infamous around these partsTravdog is infamous around these partsTravdog is infamous around these partsTravdog is infamous around these partsTravdog is infamous around these partsTravdog is infamous around these partsTravdog is infamous around these partsTravdog is infamous around these partsTravdog is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 44,232.98

Quote:
Originally Posted by tito_bandito View Post
youre a moron. I knew Floyd would figure out how to use a shoulder roll on Ortiz cuz I understand how it works, but in the 4th round Ortiz landed combos and that's undeniable. I can assure you that I understand and can analyze a lot more boxing styles than your ***** ass...
Did I say anything to you? You're a fan of Ortiz and you are biased. That's a part of fandom....I said that to the dude who made the video....Now if you want to get in a back and forth with me....I rather not...it's not that serious...we're simply just fans of boxing.