Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-08-2011, 11:44 AM
Banderivets
'Ah Mr Haye'

Rep Power: 18 Banderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 98,422.08
Let's start your gift collection - Artur Kyshenko For your excellent scholarship and intellectual contribution to this forum! - poet682006 Since donations are messed up, have a beer on me brother! - PainfromUkraine 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Artur Kyshenko Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - poet682006 
Default Rock is actually good these days! RnB is getting better too. *Move to Lounge

The for last 3 to 4 years I've been on hip-hop a lot...But to be honest I'm tired of of hearing the same old Mobb Deep tracks over and over on my MP3 player...The hip-hop that I like......roughly 93-2001 I've listened to over and over.

I think today its just ****ing terrible...The production of mainstream hip-hop is like a pop conveyor belt. All the electro elements just killed it...LiL Wayne and all the rest of them teaming up with **** knows who just to put out a track and make some money. Every Drake track sounds identical, auto tune is what a sampler used to be....just terrible.

I've been listening to a local rock station and I dunno if its because I got sick of listening to hip hop that I find the songs these days good, but I would like to think that there is an influx of good rock. Because all that whiny ass white boy blink 182 inspired ****e from not that long ago was never good, thats why I gave up on rock.

We went from epic 90s, except for late 90s Rock, to that terrible whiny ass white boy phase, to something decent again.

HipHop has been spoiled to ****...and dont talk to me about underground, because that was always there for any genre.

Another come back I think is RnB, I mean RnB was epic in the 90s, turned **** in 2000s with some exceptions, and now its getting better again.

And with the success of electronic music its turned to **** too...Only good stuff left is tech house, everything else has been turned to cheese. Stuff that Armin plays is just getting beyond soft.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<