Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-06-2011, 06:49 PM
trukk08
Up and Comer

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,174.57
Default James Toney Steroids

Assuming that everything in this video is true. Do you guys think James HGH use is justified?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-06-2011, 06:57 PM
x3_bazooka_x3
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 x3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 122,669.12
Total Points: 30,152,545.52
To boxing! Take care, man! - TintaBoricua 

Listen the man uses steroids, I was training at wildcard when he was busted for the Ruiz fight. The WBA was all good with Toney being their champion if he could have his Dr provide a letter stating that it was perscribed.

James Toneys Dr would not lie for him which is why he was stripped, and the bout ruled an NC.
Old 10-06-2011, 07:04 PM
Cupo303
Stevenson is neXt

Rep Power: 40 Cupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,756,242,552,570.44
Total Points: 15,821,419,645,277.62
have a beer - AL YANKAB*TCH Wladimir Klitschko the WBA WBO IBF IBO Ring Champion - Freedom. Happy 5k posts, to one of the more intelligent posters! - *Boss Lady* Happy 5015th post! - Flab One of the best posters out there - Superflo777 
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. one of the best - sugarsmosley 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - bearman3000 

Not buying it. That is, I'm not buying James Toney's excuse.

Being low on testosterone can also be from being lazy and not taking care of yourself. In which case, you can cut corners and use artificial HGH.

James Toney will tell you himself, that he is a defensive master. He got hit a lot less than other fighters, who kept themselves in shape their whole career, even when they were considered shot.
Old 10-06-2011, 07:07 PM
trukk08
Up and Comer

Quote:
Originally Posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
Listen the man uses steroids, I was training at wildcard when he was busted for the Ruiz fight. The WBA was all good with Toney being their champion if he could have his Dr provide a letter stating that it was perscribed.

James Toneys Dr would not lie for him which is why he was stripped, and the bout ruled an NC.
Not necessarily. Even if James Dr wrote him a letter to be excused from gym class ----- It is still a banned substance, so maybe that's why he was stripped BUT it was used for a medical reason which is what steroids are for
Old 10-06-2011, 07:11 PM
x3_bazooka_x3
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 x3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 122,669.12
Total Points: 30,152,545.52
To boxing! Take care, man! - TintaBoricua 

Quote:
Originally Posted by trukk08 View Post
Not necessarily. Even if James Dr wrote him a letter to be excused from gym class ----- It is still a banned substance, so maybe that's why he was stripped BUT it was used for a medical reason which is what steroids are for
you are clearly wrong, James was using steroids to use steroids not for medical purposes had it been a perscription his Dr would have sent that letter stating he put james on that.

I was there kid, I was also there when it became obvious he was on the ****, he was sparring with Terry Smith for that fight, he dropped Terry and started to kick him while he was down.

Everybody at that moment knew something was up even Justin Fortune. Hell Maka Foley would openly discuss his steroid use this was prior to the Holyfield fight man what are you talking about?

You dont really beleive he wasnt juicing do you?
Old 10-06-2011, 07:12 PM
trukk08
Up and Comer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupocity303 View Post
Not buying it. That is, I'm not buying James Toney's excuse.

Being low on testosterone can also be from being lazy and not taking care of yourself. In which case, you can cut corners and use artificial HGH.

James Toney will tell you himself, that he is a defensive master. He got hit a lot less than other fighters, who kept themselves in shape their whole career, even when they were considered shot.
But he has been in 70+ fights... Lets say for example that JT and FMJ have equal defensive skills. Who is gonna have more brain trauma? FMJ who has fought 42 fights with smaller guys? OR JT 73 fights(before Ruiz) at middle weight and up. 1 punch per fight for 70 fights is enough to scramble someones head.
Old 10-06-2011, 07:17 PM
trukk08
Up and Comer

Quote:
Originally Posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
you are clearly wrong, James was using steroids to use steroids not for medical purposes had it been a perscription his Dr would have sent that letter stating he put james on that.

I was there kid, I was also there when it became obvious he was on the ****, he was sparring with Terry Smith for that fight, he dropped Terry and started to kick him while he was down.

Everybody at that moment knew something was up even Justin Fortune. Hell Maka Foley would openly discuss his steroid use this was prior to the Holyfield fight man what are you talking about?

You dont really beleive he wasnt juicing do you?
1. I don't care if any boxer juices or not. They don't know me I don't know them.
2. I said several times that he was juicing. I'm not gonna challenge your reading comprehensive skills, because again I don't care.
3. ASSUMING THIS VIDEO IS TRUE, Do you think his juicing is justifiable?
That's all I wanted to know, KID
Old 10-06-2011, 07:19 PM
DiegoFuego
Ask my dad, I'm GAY!

Rep Power: 45 DiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 304,040.20

Maybe the biggest Toney fan on this board here.

If he thought there was a chance it was legal, he would have shared it up front. It's against the rules, and he knew better.
Old 10-06-2011, 07:19 PM
Cupo303
Stevenson is neXt

Rep Power: 40 Cupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,756,242,552,570.44
Total Points: 15,821,419,645,277.62
have a beer - AL YANKAB*TCH Wladimir Klitschko the WBA WBO IBF IBO Ring Champion - Freedom. Happy 5k posts, to one of the more intelligent posters! - *Boss Lady* Happy 5015th post! - Flab One of the best posters out there - Superflo777 
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. one of the best - sugarsmosley 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - bearman3000 

Quote:
Originally Posted by trukk08 View Post
But he has been in 70+ fights... Lets say for example that JT and FMJ have equal defensive skills. Who is gonna have more brain trauma? FMJ who has fought 42 fights with smaller guys? OR JT 73 fights(before Ruiz) at middle weight and up. 1 punch per fight for 70 fights is enough to scramble someones head.
Sure thing.

But when did James Toney start having weight problems?

Was it at just 70 fights or was it for the majority of his career?

He has admitted that he doesn't like Road Work, and that he only enjoys the sparring aspect of preparing for a fight. He admits to liking Burger King meals as a daily diet.

He has no excuses, his body abandoned him because of his lack of Discipline, not because his brain got raddled and his body can no longer generate testosterone.

The best antidote to aging, and all the things that come with aging (whether Diabetes which leads to Heart Disease or a stroke) or being in poor physical shape/condition.....IS CONSISTENT PHYSICAL EXERCISE. If you invest in your body in your 20's by working out, you'll be better off in your 30's. If you keep at it in your 30's, you'll be much better off then most other 40 year olds. So on, and so forth.

In his case, I don't buy it.
Old 10-06-2011, 07:20 PM
LarryXXX
Hard Work..Dedication!!

Rep Power: 211 LarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 507,806,134,818,434,121,728.00
Total Points: 507,806,226,818,434,465,792.00
To the Mayweather Mafia Don! - LoadedWraps Have one on me Lad - Rocky... Cheers - Croyd for knowing his sh1t when it comes to boxing - jas Wont let me green you - deanrw 
Funny - Scott Weiland cheers birthday boy - -MAKAVELLI- Happy Birthday - Scott9945 happy bday - pacfan - sugarsmosley Happy birthday - DonMega 
Happy birthday - betmen Happy Birthday - -Kev- Happy Birthday man.  God bless you - Rip Chudd Happy birthday, you my guy - Sugar Adam Ali Have a blessed Birthday.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy Birthday Larry! Wish you all the best. - BulgariasFinest happy birthday bro - -jose- No Message - Heavy Champ No Message - Heavy Champ No Message - Heavy Champ 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - project xxx1 Childhood Cancer - project xxx1 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - project xxx1 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - New England Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jjbj2 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear 

lol..justified human growth hormone use???...