Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Reply
Thread Navigation

#21
Old 10-06-2011, 12:29 PM
RL_GMA
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: 305/954
Posts: 9,768
Rep Power: 41 RL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 208,762.52
Bank: 52,029,950,125,966.72
Total Points: 52,029,950,334,729.24
tv ilegal vid. - mellow_mood Happy BIRTHday to your new baby boy. .  Congrats on being a POPS! - UglyPug congrats and make sure you'll be a superdad - Alx. Congrats, pops! - jazluvr Congratulations and all the best with your new little one. :wave: - Bossy 
Here's one for your baby boy - led Here's another one for you being a dad - led Congratulations on your new son, here's a lucky dollar... - jose830 Haha - Berges heres a burger for after,i already green kd u and couldnt do so again. - HUGH JASS 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RL_GMA 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by madsweeney View Post
Maybe, just maybe...he'd look a lot less extraordinary against a fellow ATG. It's the same **** we give the Klits issues for (Floyd has had better opposition than them though) you can look dominant as hell but end of the day, if your beating b class fighters, that just means you're better than b class fighters.


And no, he doesn't need to lose in order to enhance his legacy, people just want him to fight the best without being a prima donna like he has for the past 6 or so years
.
Basically ^^^^

Floyd's resume isn't trash by any means. People forget him beating Corrales when he did was a big deal considering the hype for Corrales going into that fight. But as Floyd's mentioned himself, he's made the best business decisions for himself, which doesn't necessarily equate into "fighting the best", because like he also said, "He's not here to prove who the best is".

Last edited by RL_GMA; 10-06-2011 at 12:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
RL_GMA is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#22
Old 10-06-2011, 12:40 PM
B.U.R.N.E.R
Cowboys Fan
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 36,367
Rep Power: 86 B.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,214,210,556,999.59
Bank: 9,041,689,115,296.19
Total Points: 10,255,899,672,295.78
No Message - No Ceilings No Message - No Ceilings One that you haven't bought  :lol1: - Fiend F*ck the haters, keep doing your thing man. - S A M U R A I Enjoy it homie. - California Love 
Thanks for the stream. - California Love welcome to fatherhood my dude!! - SekondzOut good luck in the league, you'll need it - El Mustang late congrats on your baby, you will treasure her and god bless you man , that is all - Tha_Greatest Congrats on joining Imdazed's cheerleading squad. - Mr. Copeland 
For still being a trolling coward. - Jim Jeffries Feliz Navidad - El Mustang i like your avatar - zab191 one more - miamike Good post. - FeFist 
quit monkeyin' around bro - cawadoody Merry Christmas Burner. Drink up, relax with your loved ones and smile, because you know you have it good. - deanrw You might need this one day - mesher Good post. - FeFist can watch wshh videos on it :D - thuggery 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - No Ceilings Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - No Ceilings Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - No Ceilings Childhood Cancer - No Ceilings Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - No Ceilings 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - No Ceilings Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - No Ceilings Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - No Ceilings AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - No Ceilings Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - No Ceilings 
Hepatitis C - No Ceilings Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - No Ceilings Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - No Ceilings Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - No Ceilings Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - No Ceilings 
Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - El Cabron Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PensionKiller Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Top Rank- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Queen_Leia 
Default

RL GMA............

In 2 out of Floyds last 3 fights hes fought the number 1 and 2 WW in his weight class. Its amazing how that is overlooked. Hes also been actively chasing down Pacquiao for a fight.
Reply With Quote
B.U.R.N.E.R is offline
#23
Old 10-06-2011, 12:50 PM
ummeed
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,218
Rep Power: 7 ummeed has a reputation beyond reputeummeed has a reputation beyond reputeummeed has a reputation beyond reputeummeed has a reputation beyond reputeummeed has a reputation beyond reputeummeed has a reputation beyond reputeummeed has a reputation beyond reputeummeed has a reputation beyond reputeummeed has a reputation beyond reputeummeed has a reputation beyond reputeummeed has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 3,028.57
Bank: 21,656,863.07
Total Points: 21,659,891.64
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Ceilings View Post
RL GMA............

In 2 out of Floyds last 3 fights hes fought the number 1 and 2 WW in his weight class. Its amazing how that is overlooked. Hes also been actively chasing down Pacquiao for a fight.
if by your definition "actively chasing down" means taking a yearlong vacation, stealing some *****'s iphone after beating her up while she's lying on the couch, poking a rent-a-cop's face, not paying the irs and for the love of god the garbage collector, acting like a 12-year old xbox kid on livestream and tightening the testing procedures from his previous negotiation offer then yes, floyd has been actively chasing down pacquiao.
Reply With Quote
ummeed is offline
#24
Old 10-06-2011, 12:56 PM
Brother Jay
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Age: 34
Posts: 1,744
Rep Power: 0 Brother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these parts
Points: 1,000,024,948.85
Bank: 2,755,924,135.61
Total Points: 3,755,949,084.46
you deserve a kick for your racism and bigotry - Freedom. Posts of steel! - Kenny MF Powers on the real! - Body Movin' Owning retards daily. Its like a movie... - Kenny MF Powers respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
Extreme ownage in textbook fashion of any Pactards who even attempt to step to the plate - Primera To truth and the art of verisimilitude. - WESS Absolute Beast. - ToPRaNK 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larryx2011 View Post
This is the weirdest sh1t ive heard in my damn life...they said his undefeated record hurts him even if he beats manny,martinez and lets say Khan..people are saying if he lost one of those fights it would enhance his legacy????is he really held at such a high level????
I have to be honest:

After reading certain comments on this site, I realized that most of the animosity directed at Floyd is because he's Black. One poster came out and admitted it.

Boxing, like most other sports, are dominated by Blacks. This had created a resentment toward Black dominance in sports.

This is why people who are otherwise knowledgeable about the sport of boxing would claim that the current crop of Euro fighters are "great" boxers.

Most of them hid out in their own countries, safe from whatever competition until whatever Black fighter got old or retired.

They did the same thing to Roy Jones .. calling him reluctant because he refused to go to Germany to fight a heavily protected boxer named Dariusz Michalczewski. Roy had won every belt except the one Darius hid away with, and even though Roy had faced EVERY OTHER CHAMPION in his division except Darius, the boxing fans laid the blame on him.

Its been this way since Blacks were allowed to compete.

Floyd will not be loved, respected or called great if he loses. As it is they are hailing Pacquiao, who to date has NOT faced a WW ranked higher than FOURTH(4) as the #1 WW based on "cause they say so". In Floyd's last 2 fights he's faced the #1 and #2 WWs.

So facts and figures don't mean much on this site and quite frankly the boxing world.

Its a new day. The 3rd world peasants have created what seems to be a huge fanbase, and the networks, magazine and promoters are going to cater to that because its about money.

Think about it Larry .. if you have the best record against the best fighters and you command the best PPV numbers, how in the hell can you be second in any category? If you have never lost, have consistently beaten the #1, 2 and 3 in any division you compete in, and continue this over 14 years, who can claim to be better?

There is no real argument.

Its just that peasants yell louder than real fans. That's all.
Reply With Quote
Brother Jay is offline
#25
Old 10-06-2011, 01:08 PM
ummeed
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,218
Rep Power: 7 ummeed has a reputation beyond reputeummeed has a reputation beyond reputeummeed has a reputation beyond reputeummeed has a reputation beyond reputeummeed has a reputation beyond reputeummeed has a reputation beyond reputeummeed has a reputation beyond reputeummeed has a reputation beyond reputeummeed has a reputation beyond reputeummeed has a reputation beyond reputeummeed has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 3,028.57
Bank: 21,656,863.07
Total Points: 21,659,891.64
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Jay View Post
I have to be honest:

After reading certain comments on this site, I realized that most of the animosity directed at Floyd is because he's Black. One poster came out and admitted it.

Boxing, like most other sports, are dominated by Blacks. This had created a resentment toward Black dominance in sports.

This is why people who are otherwise knowledgeable about the sport of boxing would claim that the current crop of Euro fighters are "great" boxers.

Most of them hid out in their own countries, safe from whatever competition until whatever Black fighter got old or retired.

They did the same thing to Roy Jones .. calling him reluctant because he refused to go to Germany to fight a heavily protected boxer named Dariusz Michalczewski. Roy had won every belt except the one Darius hid away with, and even though Roy had faced EVERY OTHER CHAMPION in his division except Darius, the boxing fans laid the blame on him.

Its been this way since Blacks were allowed to compete.

Floyd will not be loved, respected or called great if he loses. As it is they are hailing Pacquiao, who to date has NOT faced a WW ranked higher than FOURTH(4) as the #1 WW based on "cause they say so". In Floyd's last 2 fights he's faced the #1 and #2 WWs.

So facts and figures don't mean much on this site and quite frankly the boxing world.

Its a new day. The 3rd world peasants have created what seems to be a huge fanbase, and the networks, magazine and promoters are going to cater to that because its about money.

Think about it Larry .. if you have the best record against the best fighters and you command the best PPV numbers, how in the hell can you be second in any category? If you have never lost, have consistently beaten the #1, 2 and 3 in any division you compete in, and continue this over 14 years, who can claim to be better?

There is no real argument.

Its just that peasants yell louder than real fans. That's all.
maybe that's because they haven't lost their voice from screaming racial superiority and squealing racism?... just a thought.
Reply With Quote
ummeed is offline
#26
Old 10-06-2011, 01:14 PM
heat27
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bronx,New York
Posts: 6,055
Rep Power: 26 heat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 2,020,110,455.27
Bank: 956,804,413,607.70
Total Points: 958,824,524,062.97
stick it up yo ass:ninja: - supRa &amp;lt;3:ninja: - supRa ;) - *Boss Lady* Now you just got lucky with Bossy ;) - *Boss Lady* 
Default

He doesnt have to lose,floyd just needs to fight the best
Reply With Quote
heat27 is online now
#27
Old 10-06-2011, 01:15 PM
KickAzz
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,500
Rep Power: 0 KickAzz has a reputation beyond reputeKickAzz has a reputation beyond reputeKickAzz has a reputation beyond reputeKickAzz has a reputation beyond reputeKickAzz has a reputation beyond reputeKickAzz has a reputation beyond reputeKickAzz has a reputation beyond reputeKickAzz has a reputation beyond reputeKickAzz has a reputation beyond reputeKickAzz has a reputation beyond reputeKickAzz has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,000,069,671.23
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,069,671.23
Default

floyd doesn't have to lose, all he has to do is fight pacquiao and put on a great show. even if he loses, he will still get credit because he didn't duck pac.

floyd ducking pac is what's making boxing fans sore.

also it's false to say floyd has been actively pursuing pac... wasn't it floyd who said "pacquiao's next" then a few weeks later said "I lied, I just told you what you wanted to hear". I don't care that he lied, because he is under constant pressure to fight pac, but to say floyd actively pursues a fight with pac is the most egregious lie a boxing fan can spread.

Last edited by KickAzz; 10-06-2011 at 01:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
KickAzz is offline
#28
Old 10-06-2011, 01:18 PM
LarryXXX
FOCUSED
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 37,442
Rep Power: 229 LarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 101,000,000,450,083,136.00
Bank: 1,768,331,451,680,629,981,184.00
Total Points: 1,768,432,451,681,080,049,664.00
happy bday - pacfan - sugarsmosley Happy birthday - DonMega Happy birthday - betmen Happy Birthday - -Kev- Happy Birthday man.  God bless you - Rip Chudd 
Happy birthday, you my guy - Sugar Adam Ali Have a blessed Birthday.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy Birthday Larry! Wish you all the best. - BulgariasFinest happy birthday bro - -jose- No Message - Heavy Champ 
No Message - Heavy Champ No Message - Heavy Champ Great when nut hugging - Southpaw110 Great when not nut hugging - Southpaw110 Distinguished Service Medal. B-Hop Battalion - jas 
Happy thanksgiving. - HughJass A* poster - Scott-Weiland No Message - Scott-Weiland thx for the points bro - jaded Merry Christmas - hhs661 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - project xxx1 Childhood Cancer - project xxx1 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - project xxx1 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - New England Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jjbj2 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by madsweeney View Post
Maybe, just maybe...he'd look a lot less extraordinary against a fellow ATG. It's the same **** we give the Klits issues for (Floyd has had better opposition than them though) you can look dominant as hell but end of the day, if your beating b class fighters, that just means you're better than b class fighters.


And no, he doesn't need to lose in order to enhance his legacy, people just want him to fight the best without being a prima donna like he has for the past 6 or so years.
you're missing my pont..i said IF he retires undefeated while beating Manny,Martinez and leave as Lineal middleweight champion.then he's better than alot of fighters.thats elite
Reply With Quote
LarryXXX is offline
#29
Old 10-06-2011, 01:21 PM
LarryXXX
FOCUSED
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 37,442
Rep Power: 229 LarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 101,000,000,450,083,136.00
Bank: 1,768,331,451,680,629,981,184.00
Total Points: 1,768,432,451,681,080,049,664.00
happy bday - pacfan - sugarsmosley Happy birthday - DonMega Happy birthday - betmen Happy Birthday - -Kev- Happy Birthday man.  God bless you - Rip Chudd 
Happy birthday, you my guy - Sugar Adam Ali Have a blessed Birthday.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy Birthday Larry! Wish you all the best. - BulgariasFinest happy birthday bro - -jose- No Message - Heavy Champ 
No Message - Heavy Champ No Message - Heavy Champ Great when nut hugging - Southpaw110 Great when not nut hugging - Southpaw110 Distinguished Service Medal. B-Hop Battalion - jas 
Happy thanksgiving. - HughJass A* poster - Scott-Weiland No Message - Scott-Weiland thx for the points bro - jaded Merry Christmas - hhs661 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - project xxx1 Childhood Cancer - project xxx1 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - project xxx1 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - New England Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jjbj2 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 
Default

in the last 6 years he hasnt fought anyone??how can you say that with a straight face??

Ortiz-10 years younger 14 pounds bigger-wbc champion-#2 ww

Shane-#3 p4p-top ww wba champion

Oscar-154 wbc champion

Hatton-top 5 p4p-undefeated former wba champ

Judah-top 3 ww..ibf champion

Balbo-lineal ww champion

jmm-#2 p4p

these are no gimme fights
Reply With Quote
LarryXXX is offline
#30
Old 10-06-2011, 01:35 PM
Jayallday9
Contender
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 452
Rep Power: 4 Jayallday9 is a jewel in the roughJayallday9 is a jewel in the roughJayallday9 is a jewel in the roughJayallday9 is a jewel in the rough
Points: 15,686.48
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,686.48
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Jay View Post
I have to be honest:

After reading certain comments on this site, I realized that most of the animosity directed at Floyd is because he's Black. One poster came out and admitted it.

Boxing, like most other sports, are dominated by Blacks. This had created a resentment toward Black dominance in sports.

This is why people who are otherwise knowledgeable about the sport of boxing would claim that the current crop of Euro fighters are "great" boxers.

Most of them hid out in their own countries, safe from whatever competition until whatever Black fighter got old or retired.

They did the same thing to Roy Jones .. calling him reluctant because he refused to go to Germany to fight a heavily protected boxer named Dariusz Michalczewski. Roy had won every belt except the one Darius hid away with, and even though Roy had faced EVERY OTHER CHAMPION in his division except Darius, the boxing fans laid the blame on him.

Its been this way since Blacks were allowed to compete.

Floyd will not be loved, respected or called great if he loses. As it is they are hailing Pacquiao, who to date has NOT faced a WW ranked higher than FOURTH(4) as the #1 WW based on "cause they say so". In Floyd's last 2 fights he's faced the #1 and #2 WWs.

So facts and figures don't mean much on this site and quite frankly the boxing world.

Its a new day. The 3rd world peasants have created what seems to be a huge fanbase, and the networks, magazine and promoters are going to cater to that because its about money.

Think about it Larry .. if you have the best record against the best fighters and you command the best PPV numbers, how in the hell can you be second in any category? If you have never lost, have consistently beaten the #1, 2 and 3 in any division you compete in, and continue this over 14 years, who can claim to be better?

There is no real argument.

Its just that peasants yell louder than real fans. That's all.
Amen Brother Jay, A freakin men!! I've said the same thing on this subject. Its about the black guy being dominant at his craft. The reasons they give are just stupid (wifebeater, loudmouth, ducking UNWORTHY opponents) because if they weren't biased, they would jump on Manny for not facing REAL ELITE COMPETITION. They know damn well Mosley was rejected by team Pac UNTIL Floyd dominated him and to overlook this says it all.
Reply With Quote
Jayallday9 is offline
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
exposed"but, fighter, floyd, great?, lose, they're"shot

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:18 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.