No announcement yet.

Klitschko documentary is good stuff !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klitschko documentary is good stuff !

At first, I was afraid it would be a self-indulgent revision of their boxing and public careers.

But no ! They focused on everything, their lives inside and out of the ring. It is made in a very professional and honest way.

Also, there were no accomodating bullcrap excuses like you read everyday here about their losses. They treat their losses as legit. They prefered to look at themselves after their losses, particularly Wlad, and change things instead of blaming everything on other people or circumstances. For example, Wlad changed almost his whole team and focused on a lot of details following the Brewster loss. There is no ''my vaseline was poisonned'' bullcrap.

It was also very touching. Both bros went through a lot. Both had people question their heart, and I've been guilty of that myself. One day, Wlad was disrespected on the street shortly after the Brewster loss by some man who said he had no heart, no spine, and Wlad just walked away with Steward, and he had tears in his eyes. That broke my heart honestly. It also happened to Vitali following the Byrd fight.

Their fanboys here are very poor advocates of the K-bros. They make them look bad when actually, the bros are great people. Much respect to the K-bros, **** their fanboys.

Where did you see it? I really want to see it.

Last edited by 'Sugar' Freddi; 10-05-2011, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Don't listen to this Klitschko fan.. thing is boring as the Klitschkos when they fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
        Where did you see it? I really want to see it.

look up the video trading block...

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
          Don't listen to this Klitschko fan.. thing is boring as the Klitschkos when they fight.
          most people here would tell you that I'm not exactly a Klitschko fan

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
            most people here would tell you that I'm not exactly a Klitschko fan
            LOL sorry then, I apologize. I just dislike anything Klitschko so I don't even read. Good vibes my friend and again I apologize.

Still don't listen to any positive things about the Klitschkos lol.

Comment

Working...
            X