Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2011, 01:09 PM
Ether
Lannister

Rep Power: 52 Ether has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 668,046,084,016,532.00
Total Points: 668,046,084,109,641.38
Merry Christmas Homey :) - - v e t - For my broski - F l i c k e r ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab merry christmas brooo - dj emzz Feliz Navidad hermano....no homo - MANIAC310 
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Happy holidays! - led Preach brother, preach! - Terrel Happy holidays :) - Dorian Xmas yo - Shiranui 
Merry X'mas! - sigrab merry x-mas! - chiguy91 Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! happy new year - bigsmoothh Game of Thrones brother! - - v e t - 
for being so awesome! - - v e t - Cheers for the GoT links, bro. - T-97 Watching Game Of Thrones with you brother - Uns For all the GoT links - T-97 Happy holidays my big bro! - led* 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -Kev- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - BigStereotype 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - -Kev- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Left Hook Tua Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 
Post Boxingscene Lounge Interview: Stones.

EPISODE 4.

It's 4 am in Sydney.

Today, we have the infamous, feared, spat upon, worshiped, condemned demon from the land down under, Stones, also known as ROSTAM.

What's going on, you sick bastard?

I’m only doing this ‘cause I’ve never had any issues with you, and you’re a pretty swell poster. You have some nerve asking Stones for an interview, boy.

You're all football and boxing, and you stick with katsidis no matter what, what teams and what fighters are your favs?

Current favourite fighters include:
Mayweather
Hopkins,
Adamek
Katsidis
Martinez
Donaire

I used to pretend I was a Mac Citeh fan with several of my earlier accounts (re. 2009-10 period) but in reality, I've been a Liverpool supporter since an early age, hence my bias towards Gerrard. I also support Los Blancos in the Spanish League.

Why have you been banned again and again? what is it about you that gets under peoples skin to the point of reporting?

I'd be disappointed if I don't "get under peoples' skin", I don't share the same beliefs or principles as the majority of the degenerates on this site, coupled with the fact that I'm not afraid to post whatever I feel, there is hence a radical ideological disequilibrium which forces posters like marcov, Tbear, lazy, titanium (insert indistinguishable zombie here), to cry foul. I support freedom, they support apartheid, ethnic cleansing and imperialism – you decide who you want to side with.

Several of my bannings were justified as I violated forum rules (posting nude pictures etc.), others were unwarranted.

Most of the aussies on this forum are nothing like you, where are you from and does it effect the way you post here?

I'm from Sydney (Western Suburbs) by way of Persia; most Aussie posters are either from Victoria or Queensland by way of Europe hence a slight variation in our Aussie-outlook.

Stones, explain the whole tranny thing and what started that whole ordeal, lol ?

The "tranny thing" was a few months of calculated trolling which is a reputation I can't seem to shed. I assure you, I absolutely do not watch transsexual p*rn.
For tranny related information, you’re best off consulting the experts Spray Resistant or dj Benze whom have an extensive knowledge of such things.

You're a huge fan of Rock music, which Pink Floyd song is your favorite?

I was never a huge Floyd fan until very recently when I've been listening to their back catalogue on my ipod. Hmmm, favourite Floyd song would be the 2fer intro on DSOTM. I was always an ardent lover of Rock Music, but my discussions with MIB exacerbated the passion.

Out of UK, Canada and U.S, which one would you have blown up, and which would you like to visit?

That question infers that I support terrorism, which is a pathetic stereotypical opinion many posses about me on this site. I categorically reject those claims. Also, see Imam Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Fatwa against terrorism.

I'd probably travel the US to visit my cousin (she lives in Washington).

Do you smoke or drink?

I Don't smoke or drink.

Your most known and famous beef on here, tell me about it, who and why did it start?

I've never had a "beef" with anyone on this site, I don't engage in "beefs", I engage in subterfuge, in secret, methodical, calculated guerrilla warfare and false flag alt operations. A certain "brother" on this site will know what I'm talking about.
In terms of what you perceive to be a "beef", I guess the best known was probably Rolling Stone vs Kaps, not sure.

Would you consider yourself slightly racist? or would you say some people have a weak sense of humor?

On this forum, sure I've posted things that can be viewed as racist, and which in reality I, myself view as racist, but I think what's more important is a) intention and b) the importance you place on this forum. If your entire self-worth is based on this forum (re. Tbear) then you'd be hitting the report button in every thread.

What was your original original join date, since then how has the lounge and NSB changed?

I don't remember my exact join, date, it must have been early or mid-2009. Since then, the lounge has seen the influx of some interesting characters, namely, vcvc, dj, erik, MEDVED etc. which I welcome of course as it promises fireworks, whether you agree or disagree with them ideologically.

What poster would you bring back, and which poster would you have executed in the backyard, lounge thread style?

I'd love to see a prime jack_the_rippuh. Also, Pitty_Pat & MT return to the Video Section. MT announced his retirement, but Pitty Pat just vanished.

I'd love to execute hundreds of posters, too many to name, sorry.

Who would you like to see me interview?

dj Benze (emz)

Thanks, stones.

You’re welcome, Ether
Old 10-05-2011, 01:11 PM
CRASH DUMMY
Banned

Rep Power: 0 CRASH DUMMY has a reputation beyond reputeCRASH DUMMY has a reputation beyond reputeCRASH DUMMY has a reputation beyond reputeCRASH DUMMY has a reputation beyond reputeCRASH DUMMY has a reputation beyond reputeCRASH DUMMY has a reputation beyond reputeCRASH DUMMY has a reputation beyond reputeCRASH DUMMY has a reputation beyond reputeCRASH DUMMY has a reputation beyond reputeCRASH DUMMY has a reputation beyond reputeCRASH DUMMY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,758,284,324.91
Total Points: 24,758,365,061.44
Fine poster - BostonGuy Beer bro! - led celebrating 2 months - Ether No Message - Robin Hood 1k - MANIAC310 
money may - Sir TomJones money may - Sir TomJones Cheers for the 1k posts! - led 1k ! - TheKza 1K - BulgariasFinest 
1000 posts - rorymac No Message - CRASH DUMMY No Message - CRASH DUMMY 

Worse one so far, this guy has no personality just swagger jacks everyone else.
Old 10-05-2011, 01:16 PM
Hi-Dro
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Hi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 905,003.55
Total Points: 1,320,941,460.42
E-Gift - ??? t - Wangler Jr burner is dumb - Red October lifestyle WANG - ADDICT No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Round 1 BURRRR 2 THA HURRRRB! - Bloody$Nate$ mah nikka up in hurrrrr x - I ♥ RVP no bottles :( so this is for my nikka up in hurrr :D - I ♥ RVP it's a leaf and it's green. Use your imagination. :) - I ♥ RVP 
award for prettiest poster. <3 - I ♥ RVP Have an apple :D - I ♥ RVP because  I can! - I ♥ RVP Happy Thursday! - I ♥ RVP hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! - I ♥ RVP 
hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! it's over thurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! - *Boss Lady* For your dro - led For being the ugliest poster up in hurrrr - Cleto_Reyes 13k post medal! - Flab Happy Easter Dro, I hope all is well with you :kiss: - Bossy 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - ??? World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Red October Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Gay and Lesbian Pride - $iCaRiO 

Stones is a hom.o

he's also still hurt about JMM murking Katsidis

i'd give him a bottle but bottles aren't free *****. da ****k?
Old 10-05-2011, 01:27 PM
MOULINYAN KILLA
Banned

Rep Power: 0 MOULINYAN KILLA has a reputation beyond reputeMOULINYAN KILLA has a reputation beyond reputeMOULINYAN KILLA has a reputation beyond reputeMOULINYAN KILLA has a reputation beyond reputeMOULINYAN KILLA has a reputation beyond reputeMOULINYAN KILLA has a reputation beyond reputeMOULINYAN KILLA has a reputation beyond reputeMOULINYAN KILLA has a reputation beyond reputeMOULINYAN KILLA has a reputation beyond reputeMOULINYAN KILLA has a reputation beyond reputeMOULINYAN KILLA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.27
Total Points: 35,843,415.93
Best Gay poster boxingscene has! - Sir TomJones one of the best gay posters on BS - MANIAC310 for the best gay poster on boxingscene ;) - BritishBoxing92 because i love you and want to marry you and jizz inside of you and on your face and impregnate you...jajajaja - BritishBoxing92 No Message - Ether 
Howzat - rorymac Will You Be My Bro Forever? BFF ring! <3 - Law 15 Thanks for fixing my heart :D - I ♥ RVP ily bro......no homo - MANIAC310 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - project xxx1 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANIAC310 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MANIAC310 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANIAC310 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MANIAC310 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANIAC310 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MANIAC310 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -KULT- Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - -KULT- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANIAC310 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - MANIAC310 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - MANIAC310 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - MANIAC310 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - MANIAC310 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - MANIAC310 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - MANIAC310 

Stones is the tranny expert, not me.

He's a good lad.
Old 10-05-2011, 01:33 PM
MANIAC310
Went broke betting on Pac

Rep Power: 0 MANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,144,873,155,863,858.00
Total Points: 11,153,038,156,018,972.00
for your 15,000 post - jose830 Thank you for the random donation, you are like Robin Hood - Jadon Happppppppppppy Happpppppppppppy :kiss: - Bossy The point giver extraordinaire - chav can't green you atm, but amazing post bro. - chiguy91 
gracias homie - Cleto_Reyes ........... - BostonGuy Team Maniac - Bossy For Being an Epic Poster!! - mathed thx m8 - I'm so sorry 
WARQUEZ ! - BulgariasFinest ATG poster. Thanks alot, bro. - BulgariasFinest That sig is dope. You're getting better. - Terrel Merry Christmas ! - BulgariasFinest Can't hate on that gesture. Thank you. - CubanGuyNYC 
lol thx - thuggery ATG. A toast to Bradley going to sleep. - WARQUEZ thanks for the donation ese - hectari thanks for 1 trillion points donation - QuebecSTAR2 thanks for the 3 trillions points donation boss - QuebecSTAR2 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 

interview Emz next........
Old 10-05-2011, 01:58 PM
vcvc
Banned

Rep Power: 0 vcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,268,926,712.29
Total Points: 7,279,432,102.44
No Message - AL YANKAB*TCH No Message - kyshenko team here brother, no need to use bananas anymore - kyshenko team Respect - D.I.E.S.E.L For the youth club - BostonGuy 
youth club - BostonGuy a true n bomb - dj Benze :) - Bossy and another - Bossy No Message - Bossy 
No Message - Bossy faggot - project xxx1 sit on this - project xxx1 use this on emz - project xxx1 wipe your tears away bitch - project xxx1 
stick in your ass - project xxx1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - kyshenko team 

great interview, ive noticed that with his "stones" account his posting style is more thuggery and straight up, whereas with his other accounts he is more knowledgeable and posts using better grammer and an extensive range of vocabulary. also never knew he was Persian.....just thought he had full pu55y ass aus blood, Respekt.
Old 10-05-2011, 02:04 PM
SirTomJones
GOLDEN BOY

Rep Power: 75 SirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 667,266,236,568,027.00
Total Points: 667,266,236,588,063.25
out - *Boss Lady* so - *Boss Lady* they - *Boss Lady* all - *Boss Lady* match - *Boss Lady* 
because - *Boss Lady* i - *Boss Lady* am - *Boss Lady* a - *Boss Lady* fuc - *Boss Lady* 
king - *Boss Lady* leg- - *Boss Lady* -end - *Boss Lady* love - *Boss Lady* ya - *Boss Lady* 
Jonesy - *Boss Lady* Success! :D xxxxx - *Boss Lady* No Message - alza1988 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy nu year luv! - led* 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - *Boss Lady* Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey 

thought this was the *****iest one so far.

emz next should be fun lol
Old 10-05-2011, 02:12 PM
kaps
Lords of Boxingscene

Rep Power: 113 kaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 76,877,058,591,307.33
Total Points: 76,880,759,656,004.86
to kimbo - Congo Cash have a beer - MARKBNLV Respect....for 8 years!! - jazluvr just enjoy the beer! - led Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
30 K posts - -Tunney- 30,000 posts - ??? Congrats on 30k posts. - Hard Dick Merry Christmas - Flab xmas - Ether 
Merry Christmas kaps - TBear Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Drink up homie!! - RIZO24 Diaz bro's greatest fan, serious, dude is nutz about this shiit haha - Unknown Champ Gettin' Money 4 Life - Unknown Champ 
10 years on BS.. - !! AI-Holmes!! congratulations on your 10th year - -Swizzy- 10 years! - jazluvr Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy Holidays kaps - !! AI-Holmes!! 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tengoshi 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - TBear Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - TBear Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - TBear Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 
Send a message via AIM to kaps

Since when is he from Persia? Didn't he used to claim his parents where Irish immigrants?
Old 10-05-2011, 02:25 PM
SuperVillain
Banned

Location: AFFLUENT buahwhawhaHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHhehehhehehehe, stylish Horsforth
Rep Power: 0 SuperVillain is infamous around these partsSuperVillain is infamous around these partsSuperVillain is infamous around these partsSuperVillain is infamous around these partsSuperVillain is infamous around these partsSuperVillain is infamous around these partsSuperVillain is infamous around these partsSuperVillain is infamous around these partsSuperVillain is infamous around these partsSuperVillain is infamous around these partsSuperVillain is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 905,677.16
Legend - Rocky... This fagg0t blocked me - rorymac Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaps View Post
Since when is he from Persia? Didn't he used to claim his parents where Irish immigrants?

as you care so much, i can confirm the lad is 100% persian/true aryan by blood.

end of message, greebo.
Old 10-05-2011, 02:50 PM
kaps
Lords of Boxingscene

Rep Power: 113 kaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 76,877,058,591,307.33
Total Points: 76,880,759,656,004.86
to kimbo - Congo Cash have a beer - MARKBNLV Respect....for 8 years!! - jazluvr just enjoy the beer! - led Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
30 K posts - -Tunney- 30,000 posts - ??? Congrats on 30k posts. - Hard Dick Merry Christmas - Flab xmas - Ether 
Merry Christmas kaps - TBear Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Drink up homie!! - RIZO24 Diaz bro's greatest fan, serious, dude is nutz about this shiit haha - Unknown Champ Gettin' Money 4 Life - Unknown Champ 
10 years on BS.. - !! AI-Holmes!! congratulations on your 10th year - -Swizzy- 10 years! - jazluvr Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy Holidays kaps - !! AI-Holmes!! 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tengoshi 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - TBear Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - TBear Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - TBear Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 
Send a message via AIM to kaps