Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2011, 01:14 AM
Who are you?
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Who are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,656,239.36
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Happy New year - Freedom. 

American culture hates and demeans Arabs and its Fcuking disgusting. Meanwhile American culture praises blacks in unrealistic ways.

Americans should be ashamed of themselves and I just cant wait until they lose their power in the world.

I hate mostly everything the US stands for. American way of life is crap.
Old 10-04-2011, 01:15 AM
ghns1133
#1 p4p ATG/GOAT

Rep Power: 10 ghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,679,913,011.64
Total Points: 4,730,275,890.88
Some Green! - Barnburner on me - danny711 and a shot - danny711 actually theres beer inside - kyshenko team imagine it's Floyd when you stick it in - Freedom. 
heres your gift have fun - sugersean15 Boss lady aint shiit! - Uncle Howie for teh vids - ƒallenloki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who are you? View Post
- CNN constantly slamming Iran. Its almost like CNN (Jewish owned) is trying to start a war between USA and Iran. Why shouldn't Iran be allowed to have nuclear weapons? They have a right to defend themselves and its unfair to allow some countries, but not Iran.

- George Bush lying about WMD and invading Iraq, resulting in the death of more than 500,000 Arabs in the subsequent war.

- American media constantly portraying Arab/Persian leaders (Saddam, Ahmadienjad, Arafat, Gaddafi) negatively.

- American military indiscriminately killing innocent Arabs in Iraq as reported and verified by wikileaks. Along with the Abu Gharib prison scandal

- American public SUPPORTING black countries and giving financial aid to africa and Haiti in great amounts. But IGNORING needy Arab and Persian countries like Gaza, Iraq, Afghanistan.

- American financial and military support of Israel

American foreign policy, mainstream media, culture, and American people in general are racist to Arabs.

Meanwhile white American favour blacks and almost treat them as some sort of chosen race.

100% honest: If USA went to war with Iran, I would support Iran.

Old 10-04-2011, 01:19 AM
Who are you?
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Who are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond repute

Im just not a fan of the American way of life.

And its very hypocritical for Americans to preach democracy, fairness, and non-racism and then be blatantly discriminatory to Arabs at the same time.
Old 10-04-2011, 01:23 AM
Rockin'
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Rockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,588,368,032,279.08
Total Points: 31,588,368,076,739.83
have a drink bud - peyk-peyk another one bud - peyk-peyk tnx 4 the green champ - BoZz Have a beer on me... - BulgariasFinest I have great respect for you as a poster - rorymac 
Much appreciated my friend - BulgariasFinest thanks champ, respect :) - calmdown you were a good opponent or whatever, now its over between you and me as rivals or fake rivals, whatever it was, lol, no more problems from me to you in my part - Tha_Greatest 10k. Keep postin'. - BattlingNelson Happy 10k darling! :kiss: - *Boss Lady* 
10k posts - ??? Happy birthday Rockin' - dan_cov happy birthday - TBear You are one of the best posters here. - I'm so sorry Great post on crime statistics. It's truly a disturbing trend. - thuggery 
for keepin it real in the training lounge , your the man rockin. - HUGH JASS For beating the stuffing out of master chef - lparm how do u give someone a good rep? cant figure it out - bigpauly To a fighting Man - Weltz One of the great posters - jas 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Talisayen AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - TBear 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Childhood Cancer - bigpauly World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
American way of life is crap.
eat ****..........Rockin'
Old 10-04-2011, 01:26 AM
Dan...
Fredette About It

Rep Power: 35 Dan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,304,832,342.01
Total Points: 3,314,955,317.45
Round on me - boxing2005 Fuck a beer have some Don P with me for B-Hop, i aint drinkin by myself!!! - bearman3000 3K Posts! - T-97 Thanks bro - T-97 great poster!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Melly-Mel 
cheers to a great poster - Melly-Mel No Message - mt102879 It doesn't help that they are led by Flawless - arguably the most annoying man on the planet. - Left Hook Tua Thanks man. - Silencers To good debates in 09! - KrisSilver 
lol merry new year , sir. - Left Hook Tua Dr.Joshua: Mix this soda with rum, take a motrin, and call me in the morning. - J. HITTER 6000 posts, congrats! - JAB5239 Give these sour grapes to Ponting next time you see him - The Monk Cool cat, good poster - mangler 
Have a cold glass of Fosters - Kevin Jesus You deserve a kick for your red K to Gully - Carnivore Happy Birthday for tomorrow mate. - Philfy These are great! - jazluvr449 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH 

Red k'd for clogging the Lounge with rubbish.

Please go back to posting those ridiculous fashion threads. They were actually funny.
Old 10-04-2011, 01:26 AM
Spartacus Sully
The Great John L.

Rep Power: 29 Spartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 39,081,042,276.90
Total Points: 39,081,143,239.29
u da man .... thx 4 da castillo corrales cap - -Boxzilla- king of da 720p thread ... - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- 
Castillo Correles 720p...yeeaaa - Training4all 26 Gb!!...wow!!..nice work bro!! - Training4all ur good people ylem ... 720p homey - -Boxzilla- For setting Piggy straight, good stuff - Cuauhtémoc1502 Top top poster - rorymac 
Cheers! - Uncle Howie lite beer ... rookie! :D lol - I ♥ RVP demonoid - ƒallenloki Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 
Here's a lolli for EASTER :) - Bossy 

Quote:
Im just not a fan of the American way of life.

And its very hypocritical for Americans to preach democracy, fairness, and non-racism and then be blatantly discriminatory to Arabs at the same time.
america is a democratic republic.

some people feel that way some people dont.

theres no need for you to sterotype america as a single entity, every one in america is their own person and has their own opinion.
Old 10-04-2011, 01:34 AM
Who are you?
Banned

Do you ever also notice that when Americans talk about why Africa is so poor, they essentially blame the white man for exploiting Africa?

As in, Africa is not poor because blacks are not smart, but Africa is poor because of the white man's expolitations.

Africa is poor because of the white man, is what Americans will have you believe.

Whereas poor Arab nations are poor because of extremist Muslims, an oppressive religion, and despot leaders. No mention of Israeli apartheid, discriminatory American wars, bombings etc

Arab countries are damaged because Arabs are fanatical, Islam is oppressive, despot leaders. (While ignorning to mention Israeli Apartheid, American foriegn policy contributing)

I am **so friggin sick** of this doublestandard.

Last edited by Who are you?; 10-04-2011 at 01:38 AM..
Old 10-04-2011, 01:36 AM
ghns1133
#1 p4p ATG/GOAT

Rep Power: 10 ghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,679,913,011.64
Total Points: 4,730,275,890.88
Some Green! - Barnburner on me - danny711 and a shot - danny711 actually theres beer inside - kyshenko team imagine it's Floyd when you stick it in - Freedom. 
heres your gift have fun - sugersean15 Boss lady aint shiit! - Uncle Howie for teh vids - ƒallenloki 

Quote:
Do you ever also notice that when Americans talk about why Africa is so poor, they essentially blame the white man for expoliting Africa?

As in, Africa is not poor because blacks are not smart, but Africa is poor because of the white man's expolitations.

Whereas poor Arab nations are poor because of extremist Muslims, an oppressive religion, and despot leaders. No mention of Israeli apartheid, discriminatory American wars, bombings etc

I am **so sick** of this doublestandard.

ur trollin used to be funny

this ***** is weak bro

smh
Old 10-04-2011, 01:38 AM
Hi-Dro
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Hi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 905,003.55
Total Points: 1,320,936,978.42
E-Gift - ??? t - Wangler Jr burner is dumb - Red October lifestyle WANG - ADDICT No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Round 1 BURRRR 2 THA HURRRRB! - Bloody$Nate$ mah nikka up in hurrrrr x - I ♥ RVP no bottles :( so this is for my nikka up in hurrr :D - I ♥ RVP it's a leaf and it's green. Use your imagination. :) - I ♥ RVP 
award for prettiest poster. <3 - I ♥ RVP Have an apple :D - I ♥ RVP because  I can! - I ♥ RVP Happy Thursday! - I ♥ RVP hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! - I ♥ RVP 
hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! it's over thurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! - *Boss Lady* For your dro - led For being the ugliest poster up in hurrrr - Cleto_Reyes 13k post medal! - Flab Happy Easter Dro, I hope all is well with you :kiss: - Bossy 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - ??? World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Red October Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Gay and Lesbian Pride - $iCaRiO 

da ****k is dis sh1t?

stupid ass troll
Old 10-04-2011, 02:12 AM
Turbo B
SNAP

Rep Power: 4 Turbo B has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo B has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo B has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo B has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo B has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo B has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo B has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo B has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo B has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo B has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo B has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,615,615.54

Edward Said wrote a book about orientalism years ago, he pretty much highlights the anti-Arab theme that runs throughout Hollywood and American news stations.

I still see Black hate crimes get coverage in the media, it just doesn***8217;t get national coverage or spoken of like it***8217;s a pertinent issue. Hollywood has given them a switch from being portrayed as animals to being portrayed as humans/heroes -- I can't say that's a bad thing.