Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-02-2011, 03:24 AM
Pocket Dogs!
You want one?

Rep Power: 23 Pocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 90,286,687.53
i cut the crust off. - Body Movin' you're the goddamn iron chef! - Body Movin' Breaking Bad is one of the greatest shows ever! - Mike Tyson77 A glass of the finest French wine for Mr.White - QuebecSTAR2 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - danny711 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Body Movin' 

I thought it was okay. It was a bit better than the Mayweather/Ortiz Face Off IMO.

My brother really hated it and he is one of the biggest *******s in the world. He was screaming at the television, "What the fuck is this JFK type shit?! Are they seriously giving each other pointers? What the fuck?!"

I can't wait for the Cotto-Margarito Face Off though. Kellerman gave that one "OMG" status.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-02-2011, 04:24 AM
JDezi4
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 JDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,200,507.89
STORMTROOPERS - DonMega 

Max made it wack as ****... TS is clearly a ***uiao, but at least there r some people here that say it was better that aren't obvious ***uiaos... Personally I like the idea of them watching their past fights, maybe Cotto and Marg will too... But I didn't feel ANY tension at all... In fact, they seemed TOO friendly with each other.

And Kellerman made it pretty damn annoying. His questions were stupid, and he asked the same question twice. Than he asked a question "How did Pacquiao land that awkward punch and get a knockdown?" Uhh... The ****ing guys hard as hell, is that news to u Max? And the making them get up and show Kellerman TWICE that when a southpaw fights a righty, the fighter with the foot on the outside has the advantage. Did he really need to hear that twice? Kellerman made it annoying.

Manny's reaction to Marquez's putting his foot on the outside (stepping away) was rather impressive. I Roach credit for that.... That said, Kellerman basically forcing Manny to reveal a secret to Marquez.... Once again, Kellerman's a jackass
Old 10-02-2011, 04:30 AM
immortal tech
Undisputed Champion

Bank: 2,122,416,000.00
Total Points: 2,122,430,863.93
No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech 
No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech 
I.T.! - MANIAC310 No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Phenom 

Maybe its me but I thought Max was doing all the talking I think if we add everything JMM and Manny said it would total maybe 45 seconds of the 15 minutes. one thing I don't get and I don't mean it as a disrespect but why doesn't Manny use a translator like JMM(who speaks better English) does?
Old 10-02-2011, 04:41 AM
Pacdbest
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 Pacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 32,000,287,407.91
lol - Makavelli a truly brilliant poster - Jack Napier Muahaha! - dan_cov Godamn!!! nice avi :fing02: - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDezi4 View Post
Max made it wack as ****... TS is clearly a ***uiao, but at least there r some people here that say it was better that aren't obvious ***uiaos... Personally I like the idea of them watching their past fights, maybe Cotto and Marg will too... But I didn't feel ANY tension at all... In fact, they seemed TOO friendly with each other.

And Kellerman made it pretty damn annoying. His questions were stupid, and he asked the same question twice. Than he asked a question "How did Pacquiao land that awkward punch and get a knockdown?" Uhh... The ****ing guys hard as hell, is that news to u Max? And the making them get up and show Kellerman TWICE that when a southpaw fights a righty, the fighter with the foot on the outside has the advantage. Did he really need to hear that twice? Kellerman made it annoying.

Manny's reaction to Marquez's putting his foot on the outside (stepping away) was rather impressive. I Roach credit for that.... That said, Kellerman basically forcing Manny to reveal a secret to Marquez.... Once again, Kellerman's a jackass
That's are all honest thoughts from both camp! These 2 has nothing to hide! This fight will be smarts vs smart! Will vs will! Power vs power! Style vs style!

There's no Bull **** like any Floyd hype! Floyd promised to KO Judah, JMM & Baldomir but only potshot & run! Floyd said he wants to clean the sport BS! BUt fking sucker punch Ortiz just to get his KO on his record! Floyd Challenge Pac but Duck in the end!

JMM ask for a rematch? He got what he wished for. Pac give his some compromised & meet him at a catch weight! Pac will make the weight not like Floyd who cheats JMM. Floyd cruise against JMM! Pac will finish JM this time!
Old 10-02-2011, 04:43 AM
KillerRightHook
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 KillerRightHook has a reputation beyond reputeKillerRightHook has a reputation beyond reputeKillerRightHook has a reputation beyond reputeKillerRightHook has a reputation beyond reputeKillerRightHook has a reputation beyond reputeKillerRightHook has a reputation beyond reputeKillerRightHook has a reputation beyond reputeKillerRightHook has a reputation beyond reputeKillerRightHook has a reputation beyond reputeKillerRightHook has a reputation beyond reputeKillerRightHook has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 85,177,808,709.49
Total Points: 85,201,923,893.79

Old 10-02-2011, 04:43 AM
Bring It On
Rest in peace Emanuel

Rep Power: 12 Bring It On has a reputation beyond reputeBring It On has a reputation beyond reputeBring It On has a reputation beyond reputeBring It On has a reputation beyond reputeBring It On has a reputation beyond reputeBring It On has a reputation beyond reputeBring It On has a reputation beyond reputeBring It On has a reputation beyond reputeBring It On has a reputation beyond reputeBring It On has a reputation beyond reputeBring It On has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 135,607,812,437.20
Total Points: 345,607,858,077.58

To be honest, I didn't really like any of them.

Guys with poor english aren't suited for Face-Off, and on top of that there isn't really any animosity between Juan and Manny.

Face-Off will only work for me prior to fights like DeGale-Groves, Bellew-Cleverly, Klitschko-Haye etc.

Last edited by Bring It On; 10-02-2011 at 04:45 AM.
Old 10-02-2011, 04:49 AM
Pinoy4ever
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 6 Pinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,021,206.45

Yup a different way for a faceoff and that was dope.
Old 10-02-2011, 04:58 AM
~BoZz~
EISENFAUST

Rep Power: 25 ~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 86,575,101,299,787.80
Total Points: 86,575,102,248,774.27
Pactard Killer! - MANIAC310 BoZzZzZz - MANIAC310 Keep slaying Pactards - rorymac Hahaha remind me to green K you for that sig pic lol - dancovboxer I don't think i've ever seen you green lol - MANIAC310 
Happy New Year - Freedom. happy new years homie - Tha_Greatest same to you brother - dj emzz Bossy Loves BoZzY :D :kiss: - Bossy for being good sport in the, &quot;start rumors&quot; thread - jose830 
tasty. - YDKSAB no more green k homie, lol, sent you this until im able to green you bakk - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays ~BoZz~ - !! AI-Holmes!! 
I don't even know who you are, but enjoy! You learned your lesson :) - thuggery Now now, behave yourself. Good Boy - thuggery sh1t , i cant green k you again, i got banned 2 times in 2 days i posted(did my ban time) and got banned again, lol, wonderful, lol, - Tha_Greatest another one, lol, i cant believe i used to have beef with you, lol, respect to ya man - Tha_Greatest Merry Christmas and all the best for 2015 - Freedom. 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BritishBoxing92 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BritishBoxing92 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 

lol @ pac hitting jmm when he was already down..mr congressman very humble and fair man huh??? lol

i just watched it and must say that it was boring..those two don't even know how to speak English zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

and mannys eemmm aammm eemm ammm mmmmmm eeemmmm is getting on my nerves lol

instead of gambling and taking roids he should take English classes

yea pac fans like the face off so do jmm fans but at the end of the day we all know that it is a catch weight fight which jmm can't possibly win...

so doesn't matter what they do..even if they had the pope sitting there with them they can't make it something which is not....it is not a promising fight...it's in mannys advantage and it's gonna be one sided..so a true boxing fan won't be looking forward to this catch weight fight.
Old 10-02-2011, 05:04 AM
HE3R0
EVA Unit 02

Rep Power: 10  HE3R0  has a reputation beyond repute HE3R0  has a reputation beyond repute HE3R0  has a reputation beyond repute HE3R0  has a reputation beyond repute HE3R0  has a reputation beyond repute HE3R0  has a reputation beyond repute HE3R0  has a reputation beyond repute HE3R0  has a reputation beyond repute HE3R0  has a reputation beyond repute HE3R0  has a reputation beyond repute HE3R0  has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,986,435,806,616.67
Total Points: 5,986,486,840,681.17
Thnx for the link! - gopi11 

I liked it. I think it worked well because of who the fighters were. They were trying to tell the audience that there is probably little to no secrets in the boxing techniques they'll be employing in the ring and for them to expect another war.

Given from previous faceoff installments, I think everyone has grown accustomed to getting a few min. of the fighters just talking shi.t and trying to psyche the other one out.

We should know by now that these guys are more warriors than talkers. JMM can probably find it in him to play the smack-talking boxer for a few min. to rile up the fans, but we all know Pac doesn't really play the tough and threatening boxer nor get threatened by verbal attacks. Pac's on top of the boxing world and doesn't care for that stuff, he'll just laugh in your face, pray for you, or both. The most important part for him is when he's finally allowed to punch you in the face. I'm sure JMM feels the same.
Old 10-02-2011, 05:09 AM
CasualBoxingFan
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 CasualBoxingFan is infamous around these partsCasualBoxingFan is infamous around these partsCasualBoxingFan is infamous around these partsCasualBoxingFan is infamous around these partsCasualBoxingFan is infamous around these partsCasualBoxingFan is infamous around these partsCasualBoxingFan is infamous around these partsCasualBoxingFan is infamous around these partsCasualBoxingFan is infamous around these partsCasualBoxingFan is infamous around these partsCasualBoxingFan is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 29,804.29
i'm not sure if you're an alt or something but you're a solid poster - chiguy91 ownage of another pactard - I'm so sorry 

Just watch it, Kellerman was trying too hard to make it interesting, if that makes any sense. The problem is that no one took the bait, and it ended up looking like a boxing seminar, lol