Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-02-2011, 12:59 AM
The Nature Boy
Banned

Rep Power: 0 The Nature Boy is infamous around these partsThe Nature Boy is infamous around these partsThe Nature Boy is infamous around these partsThe Nature Boy is infamous around these partsThe Nature Boy is infamous around these partsThe Nature Boy is infamous around these partsThe Nature Boy is infamous around these partsThe Nature Boy is infamous around these partsThe Nature Boy is infamous around these partsThe Nature Boy is infamous around these partsThe Nature Boy is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,002.87
Send a message via ICQ to The Nature Boy

Doesn't make me want to spend 70 bucks honestly. I have no vested interest in the fight, no nationalistic pride, no conviction to see supposedly two great rivals act like old school fishing buddies given the controversy.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-02-2011, 01:00 AM
ghns1133
#1 p4p ATG/GOAT

Rep Power: 10 ghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,679,913,011.64
Total Points: 4,730,267,945.88
Some Green! - Barnburner on me - danny711 and a shot - danny711 actually theres beer inside - kyshenko team imagine it's Floyd when you stick it in - Freedom. 
heres your gift have fun - sugersean15 Boss lady aint shiit! - Uncle Howie for teh vids - ƒallenloki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANIAC310 View Post
it was a good face off.

entertain specially when he asked Pacquiao if he thought he had won the fight...

then Pacquiao says yes then Max asks again in disbelief
that was good

even if jmm is old and he loses he will always have the tools to capitaliz on mannys mistakes

so even if he gets blown away i think he will give manny some problems anyways
Old 10-02-2011, 01:02 AM
» HE3R0 «
EVA Unit 02

Rep Power: 9 » HE3R0 « has a reputation beyond repute» HE3R0 « has a reputation beyond repute» HE3R0 « has a reputation beyond repute» HE3R0 « has a reputation beyond repute» HE3R0 « has a reputation beyond repute» HE3R0 « has a reputation beyond repute» HE3R0 « has a reputation beyond repute» HE3R0 « has a reputation beyond repute» HE3R0 « has a reputation beyond repute» HE3R0 « has a reputation beyond repute» HE3R0 « has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,721,895,777,140.10
Total Points: 3,721,946,810,126.51
Thnx for the link! - gopi11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrosales13 View Post
What was his reaction?
Looked like Pac was laughing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Khan View Post
Wtf are some of you complaining about. 4 of the greatests minds in boxing history talking technique, now how is that bad? Come on.
I personally liked it.

Visually, it was cool to see them all watching their history like that.

And I don't see anything wrong with them talking a little strategy. It was basic stuff anyway. Pac and JMM are both elite boxers and have fought 24 rounds with each other, and that's not even counting all the hours of tape they've studied. I think that this way of doing the face/off was more of a gesture to the audience that with little to no strategic secrets between the two, that's it's all going to be about execution. And with Pac and JMM, they should expect another war.
Old 10-02-2011, 01:02 AM
THREAD-KILLER
Contender

Rep Power: 3 THREAD-KILLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHREAD-KILLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHREAD-KILLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHREAD-KILLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHREAD-KILLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHREAD-KILLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHREAD-KILLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHREAD-KILLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHREAD-KILLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHREAD-KILLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHREAD-KILLER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,759.84

Quote:
Originally Posted by bighead6 View Post
Lol @ Manny wearing the same Gucci sweater that FM Jr wore... Trying to steal his swag.. hahaha
What are you, the fashion police? Who cares what he was wearing.
Old 10-02-2011, 01:06 AM
ThePrince
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 ThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 342,161,162,817.97
Total Points: 342,988,978,384.57
you're a good poster...have a beer - -pound4pound- who drinks just one beer? have another 1 - -pound4pound- No Message - Come∂ian No Message - Come∂ian No Message - jrosales13 
Ran out of green :/ cheers buddy - Beercules 

I thought it was a great idea with the exception of the strategy breakdown using Manny and JMM as mannequins, that was awkward as hell. They should've just done the video session, the past 2 fights are crucial for selling the third, and then did a shorter version of the usual face-off.

That would've been more effective IMO, but it was something new at least.
Old 10-02-2011, 01:21 AM
ghns1133
#1 p4p ATG/GOAT

Rep Power: 10 ghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,679,913,011.64
Total Points: 4,730,267,945.88
Some Green! - Barnburner on me - danny711 and a shot - danny711 actually theres beer inside - kyshenko team imagine it's Floyd when you stick it in - Freedom. 
heres your gift have fun - sugersean15 Boss lady aint shiit! - Uncle Howie for teh vids - ƒallenloki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePrince View Post
I thought it was a great idea with the exception of the strategy breakdown using Manny and JMM as mannequins, that was awkward as hell. They should've just done the video session, the past 2 fights are crucial for selling the third, and then did a shorter version of the usual face-off.

That would've been more effective IMO, but it was something new at least.
i agree

it brought me back to those two fights

and i got into it

im not gonna complain about this one cause i think its a decent fight
Old 10-02-2011, 01:32 AM
_original_
Dinamita

Rep Power: 22 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 32,168,382,471.26
Total Points: 256,504,747,190.45
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Pretty boring and awkward, I didn't like the idea at all. There was no real tension like you would imagine two "rivals" with their history having.

HBO really dropped the ball with this one, this could have been the best face off had they plaid their cards right.