Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-28-2011, 12:33 PM
SyrianKid
Banned

Rep Power: 0 SyrianKid is infamous around these partsSyrianKid is infamous around these partsSyrianKid is infamous around these partsSyrianKid is infamous around these partsSyrianKid is infamous around these partsSyrianKid is infamous around these partsSyrianKid is infamous around these partsSyrianKid is infamous around these partsSyrianKid is infamous around these partsSyrianKid is infamous around these partsSyrianKid is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,177.18
Default Victor ortizís 5 headbutts against floyd mayweather in 1 video

THIS IS THE DIRTY FIGHTER WHO IS CRYING FOR A FAIR REMATCH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNxMt...el_video_title

Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-28-2011, 12:47 PM
KnockUTheFukOut
biased dickrider

Rep Power: 14 KnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 6,169,470.66
To a good poster - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - RossCA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - RossCA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA 

Old 09-28-2011, 12:50 PM
Gino Ros
Banned

Bank: 2,606,020,444.84
Total Points: 2,606,321,439.94
NSB master of finance. My first deposit. - Kenny MF Powers No Message - Sir TomJones Money May AllDay, 1 of NSB best. Enjoy the fight homey! - CRASH DUMMY p4p biggest homo - Sir TomJones p4p biggest homo - Sir TomJones 
Best poster on this site !! - BoZz for the help - Lazerjab 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bearman3000 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - tibbar World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 

Floyd was busting his face up, and Ortiz was already down five points on the cards.

Tell me, what good fighter has Ortiz ever KO'd late?
Old 09-28-2011, 12:56 PM
x3_bazooka_x3
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 x3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 122,669.12
Total Points: 30,152,399.52
To boxing! Take care, man! - TintaBoricua 

There was one headbutt and that costed Ortiz a point, there is a difference between butting a fighter and what Ortiz was doing in this fight.

When you are an agressive fighter like ortiz and your in there with a guy who is know to have a nice uppercut your taught to burry your head in your opponents shoulder to protect from getting nailed with that shot on the inside.

This is well know to those who have been in the ring or who have followed this sport for a few decades.... Holyfield has always done it and again fan boys of tyson called it the way Floyd Boys are calling this...
if you had the time watch Holyfield vs Bowe 2, steward reminds Evander when you get inside with him burry your head in his shoulder....

Ortiz was using the same method, its not dirty, its part of the game... However did anybody here notice Cortez warning FLoyd for the elbow in round two? or warning Floyd for pulling down ortiz with the left hand and hittin him with the right hand?

I am guessing you will all argue Floyd was fighting a clean fight
Old 09-28-2011, 01:04 PM
Hi-Dro
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Hi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 905,003.55
Total Points: 1,320,931,091.42
E-Gift - ??? t - Wangler Jr burner is dumb - Red October lifestyle WANG - ADDICT No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Round 1 BURRRR 2 THA HURRRRB! - Bloody$Nate$ mah nikka up in hurrrrr x - I ♥ RVP no bottles :( so this is for my nikka up in hurrr :D - I ♥ RVP it's a leaf and it's green. Use your imagination. :) - I ♥ RVP 
award for prettiest poster. &lt;3 - I ♥ RVP Have an apple :D - I ♥ RVP because  I can! - I ♥ RVP Happy Thursday! - I ♥ RVP hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! - I ♥ RVP 
hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! it's over thurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! - *Boss Lady* For your dro - led For being the ugliest poster up in hurrrr - Cleto_Reyes 13k post medal! - Flab Happy Easter Dro, I hope all is well with you :kiss: - Bossy 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - ??? World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Red October Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Gay and Lesbian Pride - $iCaRiO 

Quote:
Originally Posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
There was one headbutt and that costed Ortiz a point, there is a difference between butting a fighter and what Ortiz was doing in this fight.

When you are an agressive fighter like ortiz and your in there with a guy who is know to have a nice uppercut your taught to burry your head in your opponents shoulder to protect from getting nailed with that shot on the inside.

This is well know to those who have been in the ring or who have followed this sport for a few decades.... Holyfield has always done it and again fan boys of tyson called it the way Floyd Boys are calling this...
if you had the time watch Holyfield vs Bowe 2, steward reminds Evander when you get inside with him burry your head in his shoulder....

Ortiz was using the same method, its not dirty, its part of the game... However did anybody here notice Cortez warning FLoyd for the elbow in round two? or warning Floyd for pulling down ortiz with the left hand and hittin him with the right hand?

I am guessing you will all argue Floyd was fighting a clean fight
the **** are you talking about? Ortiz was blatantly jumping up with his head, and it was clear that he intentionally tried to headbutt Floyd more then once. I've seen fighters lean there head against others, yet they don't intentionally tried to butt there opponent, as Ortiz did to Mayweather multiple times.
Old 09-28-2011, 01:11 PM
x3_bazooka_x3
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 x3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi-Dro View Post
the **** are you talking about? Ortiz was blatantly jumping up with his head, and it was clear that he intentionally tried to headbutt Floyd more then once. I've seen fighters lean there head against others, yet they don't intentionally tried to butt there opponent, as Ortiz did to Mayweather multiple times.
I disagree, Now before you go off on a tangent, lets look at this objectivley with out chuckin insults. Deal?

Here is my take on it, Ortiz when moves inside, Floyd turns his body and pokes that elbow out, Floyds left shoulder is pointed at Ortiz, once Ortiz makes his way inside he puts his head in the chest, then pushes forward with it to square Floyd up and take him out of that shell defense.

he then moves his head over to the opposite side to avoid getting hit, you dont want to stay on one side to long, but as Floyd is turning his body, Ortiz is pushing on them shoulders with his head yes, but in no way was he trying to just butt Mayweather until the 4th round when he lost a point....

But again I understand the butt, when watching this fight even my son pointed out, Mayweather is using that elbow again do we have another hatton fight? Ohh **** pops he is holding and hitting Ortiz... which he did, and I had a feeling that somethin was about to happen becusae it was gettin intense and being fought at a high pace for Floyd, Ortiz clearly frustrated he butted him, was clearly in the wrong no doubt....

But again all to often Floyd is allowed to use that elbow when he fights, and fighters have to do something when the ref simply wont....
and if you think Floyd wasnt using that elbow you have to explain why in round two Cortez told Floyd to get that elbow out of there, Cortez isnt going to warn him if he isnt doing it
Old 09-28-2011, 01:12 PM
Elie
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Elie is infamous around these partsElie is infamous around these partsElie is infamous around these partsElie is infamous around these partsElie is infamous around these partsElie is infamous around these partsElie is infamous around these partsElie is infamous around these partsElie is infamous around these partsElie is infamous around these partsElie is infamous around these parts
Bank: 827,679.67
Total Points: 19,251,338,643.67

Ortiz is the evander holyfield of the lower weight classes.
Old 09-28-2011, 01:17 PM
Hi-Dro
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Hi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 905,003.55
Total Points: 1,320,931,091.42
E-Gift - ??? t - Wangler Jr burner is dumb - Red October lifestyle WANG - ADDICT No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Round 1 BURRRR 2 THA HURRRRB! - Bloody$Nate$ mah nikka up in hurrrrr x - I ♥ RVP no bottles :( so this is for my nikka up in hurrr :D - I ♥ RVP it's a leaf and it's green. Use your imagination. :) - I ♥ RVP 
award for prettiest poster. &lt;3 - I ♥ RVP Have an apple :D - I ♥ RVP because  I can! - I ♥ RVP Happy Thursday! - I ♥ RVP hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! - I ♥ RVP 
hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! it's over thurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! - *Boss Lady* For your dro - led For being the ugliest poster up in hurrrr - Cleto_Reyes 13k post medal! - Flab Happy Easter Dro, I hope all is well with you :kiss: - Bossy 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - ??? World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Red October Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Gay and Lesbian Pride - $iCaRiO 

Quote:
Originally Posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
I disagree, Now before you go off on a tangent, lets look at this objectivley with out chuckin insults. Deal?

Here is my take on it, Ortiz when moves inside, Floyd turns his body and pokes that elbow out, Floyds left shoulder is pointed at Ortiz, once Ortiz makes his way inside he puts his head in the chest, then pushes forward with it to square Floyd up and take him out of that shell defense.

he then moves his head over to the opposite side to avoid getting hit, you dont want to stay on one side to long, but as Floyd is turning his body, Ortiz is pushing on them shoulders with his head yes, but in no way was he trying to just butt Mayweather until the 4th round when he lost a point....

But again I understand the butt, when watching this fight even my son pointed out, Mayweather is using that elbow again do we have another hatton fight? Ohh **** pops he is holding and hitting Ortiz... which he did, and I had a feeling that somethin was about to happen becusae it was gettin intense and being fought at a high pace for Floyd, Ortiz clearly frustrated he butted him, was clearly in the wrong no doubt....

But again all to often Floyd is allowed to use that elbow when he fights, and fighters have to do something when the ref simply wont....
and if you think Floyd wasnt using that elbow you have to explain why in round two Cortez told Floyd to get that elbow out of there, Cortez isnt going to warn him if he isnt doing it
so which is it? Was he butting Mayweather because of there position, or was it retaliation towards Floyd's elbows? Those headbutts were intentional. Floyd was fighting on the outside most of the time, so how can you bring up his elbows? He was tagging Ortiz with straight right hands, and breaking him down. Ortiz quit, and tried to make the fight a dirty fight. Thus, Mayweather gave him exactly what he wanted.

Just watch the video. Floyd wasn't even on the verge of moving when Ortiz kept trying to headbutt him.
Old 09-28-2011, 01:18 PM
x3_bazooka_x3
Undisputed Champion

Hemiunu

You do realize, that picture you have of Floyd in your sig, well, the stack of money, is 1 dollar bills yo
Old 09-28-2011, 01:18 PM
SyrianKid
Banned

Rep Power: 0 SyrianKid is infamous around these partsSyrianKid is infamous around these partsSyrianKid is infamous around these partsSyrianKid is infamous around these partsSyrianKid is infamous around these partsSyrianKid is infamous around these partsSyrianKid is infamous around these partsSyrianKid is infamous around these partsSyrianKid is infamous around these partsSyrianKid is infamous around these partsSyrianKid is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 12,177.18

STOP WITH THE IMAGINARY ELBOWS , WE ALL SEE THAT ORTIZ IS THROWING HIS HEADBUTTS LIKE A CHEATER WHO IS TRYING NOT TO GET CAUGHT