Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-27-2011, 02:50 PM
junior gong
snr gong

Rep Power: 44 junior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,230,116,334,181.60
Total Points: 24,231,126,074,681.67
A gift for my favorite bumsniff... - Kenny MF Powers one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bumsniffing the trail of flomos on BS 24/7. - Body Movin' keep murking these floydiot bumsniffs, flomos kneel before you and kiss your feet - Turd "hi yung doe" looool - thuggery 
thx m8, can always count on the gongster to lay the smackdown - thuggery A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 joyeux noel - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers buddy, screw the FloydTroopers - Beercules ATG poster! - jas 
I now pronounce Floyd Mayweather and Junior Gong in holy matrimony. Congrats Mayweather and Gong for their beautiful marriage. - BrushMyHair You're fackin hilarious - Booty Dew Helluva poster - jas Legendary destroyer of Fl0mos - Free Booty Dew! 

Marquez and Ortiz were ****ty opponents for Floyd, totally pointless. I didnt have a problem with Mosley, that was a pretty good win and he showed us the fighter he could/should have been given his talent.

*****'s, fighthype etc. always think its a knock on Floyd if people arent happy with who he fights or the way he handles himself. Truth is he should have already fought Pacquiao by now and has embarrased himself and brought shame on the sport with this testing nonsense.

Floyd claims to be great, and his talent is beyond question, but I dont recall Sugar Ray Leonard needing endless mismatched tune-ups before taking on a busy Hagler after a 3 year lay off. THAT is what I call a GREAT fighter.

I dont hate Floyd, in fact if he actively sought out the toughest fights and challenges it would be easier to overlook the circus and the rabid fanboyism that surrounds him and I would actually be a fan of his, but until he actually does something noteworthy on this comeback I just gotta shrug and say so what?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-27-2011, 03:03 PM
-KPB-
Banned

Rep Power: 0 -KPB- has a reputation beyond repute-KPB- has a reputation beyond repute-KPB- has a reputation beyond repute-KPB- has a reputation beyond repute-KPB- has a reputation beyond repute-KPB- has a reputation beyond repute-KPB- has a reputation beyond repute-KPB- has a reputation beyond repute-KPB- has a reputation beyond repute-KPB- has a reputation beyond repute-KPB- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,013,635,806.33
put it on and you can be Lennox's woman - Freedom. you can pretend it's Lennox when you stick it in - Freedom. monkey - dj Benze Just like in the jungles - dj Benze a true ...... - dj Benze 
Stay safe - rorymac merry christmas monkey :D - dj emzz 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - dj Benze 

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior gong View Post
Marquez and Ortiz were ****ty opponents for Floyd, totally pointless. I didnt have a problem with Mosley, that was a pretty good win and he showed us the fighter he could/should have been given his talent.

*****'s, fighthype etc. always think its a knock on Floyd if people arent happy with who he fights or the way he handles himself. Truth is he should have already fought Pacquiao by now and has embarrased himself and brought shame on the sport with this testing nonsense.

Floyd claims to be great, and his talent is beyond question, but I dont recall Sugar Ray Leonard needing endless mismatched tune-ups before taking on a busy Hagler after a 3 year lay off. THAT is what I call a GREAT fighter.

I dont hate Floyd, in fact if he actively sought out the toughest fights and challenges it would be easier to overlook the circus and the rabid fanboyism that surrounds him and I would actually be a fan of his, but until he actually does something noteworthy on this comeback I just gotta shrug and say so what?
And Manny has sought to fight the best........if Ortiz and Marquez are ****ty fights for Floyd, then what kind of fight are Clottey, Mosley and Marquez for Manny.......
Old 09-27-2011, 03:20 PM
Gutz
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 Gutz has a reputation beyond reputeGutz has a reputation beyond reputeGutz has a reputation beyond reputeGutz has a reputation beyond reputeGutz has a reputation beyond reputeGutz has a reputation beyond reputeGutz has a reputation beyond reputeGutz has a reputation beyond reputeGutz has a reputation beyond reputeGutz has a reputation beyond reputeGutz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,051,352,640.41
burner is a retard - Red October have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Childhood Cancer - PensionKiller Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Red October Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 

Fighthype sucks.

*****s Sucks

but truth be told I really like the offence Floyd showed vs Ortiz. He was walking Ortiz down and the right hand was landing at will. So why sucka punch for a win if you were winning the fight anyways?

So fuk Floyd for winning that way.. Maidana didnt need a sucka punch to beat Ortiz..
Old 09-27-2011, 03:22 PM
lfc19titles
Gf you tried

Rep Power: 18 lfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 318,711,633,561,102.62
Total Points: 318,711,633,643,213.56
King Kenny = Superman. YNWA - -4- for a good poster - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 

pathetic article

fans will be satisfied if he fights Pacman or Martinez

fans would have been satisfied if he fought koysta instead of ducking him

fans would have been satisfied if he fought Cotto or Margarito

the reason fans are not satisfied is because floyd keeps dodging the best to fight
Old 09-27-2011, 03:23 PM
junior gong
snr gong

Rep Power: 44 junior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond repute
A gift for my favorite bumsniff... - Kenny MF Powers one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bumsniffing the trail of flomos on BS 24/7. - Body Movin' keep murking these floydiot bumsniffs, flomos kneel before you and kiss your feet - Turd &quot;hi yung doe&quot; looool - thuggery 
thx m8, can always count on the gongster to lay the smackdown - thuggery A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 joyeux noel - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers buddy, screw the FloydTroopers - Beercules ATG poster! - jas 
I now pronounce Floyd Mayweather and Junior Gong in holy matrimony. Congrats Mayweather and Gong for their beautiful marriage. - BrushMyHair You're fackin hilarious - Booty Dew Helluva poster - jas Legendary destroyer of Fl0mos - Free Booty Dew! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KPB- View Post
And Manny has sought to fight the best........if Ortiz and Marquez are ****ty fights for Floyd, then what kind of fight are Clottey, Mosley and Marquez for Manny.......
Was I talking about Manny? You're ****ing obsessed, bumsniff. No problem for me with Clottey, Mosley and Marquez both pointless fight IMO.
Old 09-27-2011, 03:24 PM
WESS
Most Definitely

Location: From the beaches of F.L.A. to the mountains of W.A.
Rep Power: 41 WESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,225,003,088,138.00
Total Points: 15,462,064,906,526.31
Have a beer bro - deanrw For getting me a Roy Jones Jr. autograph!!! - TRUTH I love you baby! - JESS & WESS this is what all pactards want to do to you but they cant - I'm so sorry respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
God I hate u filipinos so much!!! fuk manny pacquiao stupid filipino, my hero floyd will whoop him - WESS - Panginoon until I can give you green k. - Round 1 Tri-Cities WA Wine Consultant - WESS 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WESS World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - WESS 
Wink

Quote:

That's the problem people have. The sport has been infected with PEDS for a long time. Right or wrong on Mayweather's part for demanding the testing NOW is irrelevant. Floyd just reminded everyone of PEDS and those that in fact cheated or where involved with PEDS were the ones that "highlighted" the sport. Mayweather's former promoter Bob Arum knows about dealing with cheaters, De La Hoya's former trainer knows about working with cheaters.

However, by Floyd demanding every fighter he faces to take the tests won't make them go away. By only testing for contracted fights won't make them ago away either.

Who know's maybe Floyd would have been busted if in depth testing had been in place years ago? So why not enforce testing now?
Old 09-27-2011, 03:34 PM
WESS
Most Definitely

Location: From the beaches of F.L.A. to the mountains of W.A.
Rep Power: 41 WESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,225,003,088,138.00
Total Points: 15,462,064,906,526.31
Have a beer bro - deanrw For getting me a Roy Jones Jr. autograph!!! - TRUTH I love you baby! - JESS & WESS this is what all pactards want to do to you but they cant - I'm so sorry respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
God I hate u filipinos so much!!! fuk manny pacquiao stupid filipino, my hero floyd will whoop him - WESS - Panginoon until I can give you green k. - Round 1 Tri-Cities WA Wine Consultant - WESS 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WESS World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - WESS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfc19titles View Post
pathetic article

fans will be satisfied if he fights Pacman or Martinez

fans would have been satisfied if he fought koysta instead of ducking him

fans would have been satisfied if he fought Cotto or Margarito

the reason fans are not satisfied is because floyd keeps dodging the best to fight
......and you just displayed how new to the sport you are. Go back to the threads in my sig and school yourself. You won't find pacterds back in them days so you might not be able to relate or comprehend what's going on. However the logic and reasoning was actually coherent, yet the hate was still visible.
Old 09-27-2011, 05:16 PM
Kenny MF Powers
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 Kenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,732,466,619,528.56
Total Points: 1,733,877,883,556.21
For watching fights. - LADodgerDog Subway for you! - Dorian.. Keep swimming Kenny - rorymac 4 the kind words - sugersean15 No Message - Kenny MF Powers 
awesome sig bro! - chiguy91 Stalking your thread- Congrats! :) - I ♥ RVP ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Thanks bro, glad there are other free thinkers - Boxingtech718v2 :D - cawadoody 
Happy holidays bro! - led* 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutz View Post
Fighthype sucks.

*****s Sucks

but truth be told I really like the offence Floyd showed vs Ortiz. He was walking Ortiz down and the right hand was landing at will. So why sucka punch for a win if you were winning the fight anyways?

So fuk Floyd for winning that way.. Maidana didnt need a sucka punch to beat Ortiz..
Please elaborate. How does FightHype "suck"?

You sound like an angry Pac fan who gets upset when someone doesnt diss on Floyd. Its all about the pr campaign to you guys smh...
Old 09-27-2011, 05:30 PM
junior gong
snr gong

A gift for my favorite bumsniff... - Kenny MF Powers one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bumsniffing the trail of flomos on BS 24/7. - Body Movin' keep murking these floydiot bumsniffs, flomos kneel before you and kiss your feet - Turd &quot;hi yung doe&quot; looool - thuggery 

Quote:
Originally Posted by STRUGG View Post
straight out from *****ism 101 people......................lol...............pure unadulterated f@ggotism by floyd and his minions.................
Coming from you, that stinks of piss.
Old 09-27-2011, 05:48 PM
IMDAZED
You'll catch feelings

Rep Power: 92 IMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 196,194,717,032,894.44
Total Points: 1,000,198,197,882,541,184.00
for knowing your stuff! - natas206 thanks for the info. - TRUTH For that homerun of a post, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 An apple for one of BoxingScene's most knowledgeable posters - danc1984 BOOM - Fiend 
Excellent poster - ADDICT MOH. For continously educating NSB. - BattlingNelson been a while mate! - Tamis_Siensya No Message - WESS 

Quote:
Coming from you, that stinks of piss.
^^^^^^

He's mad