Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-19-2011, 11:07 PM
Trapped Bird
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Trapped Bird is infamous around these partsTrapped Bird is infamous around these partsTrapped Bird is infamous around these partsTrapped Bird is infamous around these partsTrapped Bird is infamous around these partsTrapped Bird is infamous around these partsTrapped Bird is infamous around these partsTrapped Bird is infamous around these partsTrapped Bird is infamous around these partsTrapped Bird is infamous around these partsTrapped Bird is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,016,666.52
Default Can we please get PBF-JMM II after JMM KOs Pac?

I really felt that Marquez was really close to breaking Floyd's will in that fight. I think after going back and looking over the tape, a fighter with Marquez's high ring IQ can turn the tables and give Money his first loss.

What do you guys think?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-19-2011, 11:09 PM
iLovesoccermoms
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 iLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,543,245,804,225.05
Total Points: 1,548,603,915,568.95
Kate bending over :luvbed: - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapped Bird View Post
I really felt that Marquez was really close to breaking Floyd's will in that fight. I think after going back and looking over the tape, a fighter with Marquez's high ring IQ can turn the tables and give Money his first loss.

What do you guys think?
i think i speak for all of us when i say youre more f*cked up than that guy in your avatar
Old 09-19-2011, 11:11 PM
Trapped Bird
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Trapped Bird is infamous around these partsTrapped Bird is infamous around these partsTrapped Bird is infamous around these partsTrapped Bird is infamous around these partsTrapped Bird is infamous around these partsTrapped Bird is infamous around these partsTrapped Bird is infamous around these partsTrapped Bird is infamous around these partsTrapped Bird is infamous around these partsTrapped Bird is infamous around these partsTrapped Bird is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
i think i speak for all of us when i say youre more f*cked up than that guy in your avatar
Common man, stop trolling, I'm looking to discuss boxing with some serious posters. If you can't be serious, will you please leave?
Old 09-19-2011, 11:12 PM
Phenom
Phenomdeaux

Bank: 1,943,220,516,579,877.00
Total Points: 1,944,034,474,038,479.75
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 

No we good
Old 09-19-2011, 11:14 PM
Everywhere
Banned

Bank: 328,377,457.98
Total Points: 336,158,333.94
You deserve a medal for pissing off these pactards lol - BoZz 

After JMM KO's Pac...lol yeah that only happens in your dreams...
Old 09-19-2011, 11:14 PM
iLovesoccermoms
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 iLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Common man, stop trolling, I'm looking to discuss boxing with some serious posters. If you can't be serious, will you please leave?
Old 09-19-2011, 11:15 PM
Trapped Bird
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everywhere View Post
After JMM KO's Pac...lol yeah that only happens in your dreams...
You don't think JMMs crisp, clean counters can knock out a heavier, older Manny Pacquiao if he can find the right range?
Old 09-19-2011, 11:16 PM
Trapped Bird
Banned

Quote:
I'm asking nicely. I don't want to have to put you on ignore because you are incapable of serious boxing talk.
Old 09-19-2011, 11:19 PM
iLovesoccermoms
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I'm asking nicely. I don't want to have to put you on ignore because you are incapable of serious boxing talk.
ok i'll bite, what rounds did marquez win in that fight with Floyd..u talk about will breaking ok then, what rounds did jmm win please
Old 09-19-2011, 11:25 PM
Trapped Bird
Banned

Quote:
ok i'll bite, what rounds did marquez win in that fight with Floyd..u talk about will breaking ok then, what rounds did jmm win please
I thought JMM landed a really nice right hand in the 2nd round just before he was knocked down. If JMM goes over the tape and focuses the angle at which he threw that right hand and Floyd's bodily position in the exact moment of that punch, I think a fighter with JMM's intelligence could then uncover more openings and more angles that he could use against Floyd. It's really unfortunate that the first fight wasn't close on the scorecards because to beat a guy like a Floyd I think you need to get outclassed first and then really hit the tape hard to see what his weaknesses are and how you can correct your weaknesses. I think if there's any fighter in the game right now that could completely turn a fight around from fight #1 to fight #2, it would be JMM. Just my opinion, of course.