Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-19-2011, 07:46 AM
Spoon23
Licks Pacmans Taint

Rep Power: 25 Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 712,556.14
to help freshen up on your comprehension - I'm so sorry finally using the correct "You're" instead of "Your" - I'm so sorry for you my young padawan. Cheers - Spoon23 i eat 23 pactards with  Spoon on a daily basisLELELELEL - Primera keep riding pacs d1ck - Mannie Phresh 
cuz you obviously like me. - Mannie Phresh for dominating life - sugarsmosley WAR Spoon23! - LoadedWraps 
Thumbs down Floyd just robbed us blind and his getting away with it. A cool 25m guaranteed.

Geez, It's crazy how Floyd fans defend the cheap shot he did on victor. How can a boxing fan credit that as a good punch from a so called great fighter?

How can anyone credit a punch that was obviously a sucker punch?

How can you say it was an amazing show by Floyd after that stunt he did? Geez I don't understand how a fan would accept it as a good job by Floyd.

I think that was on pathetic display of unsportsmanlike behavior, whichever way you look at it that wasn't going to improve Floyd's legacy. No credit there. Not even any style points lol..

Floyd just robbed us blind. And he is getting away with 25m guaranteed.

Highway robbery. And he is doing it right in front of our eyes. Genius? or are we just dumb schmucks to fall victim of his antics?

At an elite level, any pro fighter can knock out a guy whose guard is down. Anybody can knock out anyone easily. Geez it's like saying an nba player can't take an easy 20 foot jump shot when not guarded, of course it's easy to get that shot in for an NBA player.

Same as boxing, you get a free shot. Your going down lol. That's why what's so impressive there? nothing at all lol

The 3 amigos ****ed up not just Floyd, including Ortiz and Cortez leaving everyone in bad taste. Hope this gets in *****s thick skull. It was unsportsmanlike and a cheap shot that's all there is to it.

Last edited by Spoon23; 09-20-2011 at 12:36 AM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-19-2011, 08:47 AM
New England
Strong champion.

Rep Power: 108 New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 224,117,456,054,261.19
Total Points: 230,120,137,731,452.53
for a great poster! - sweetpea87 Drinks on me brother - BoxingGenius27 I hate boxing too, lmaaoooooooooooo - Sweet Pea 50 thanks for the green...always enjoy reading your post...green you once I can again... - jose830 great poster award - jazluvr 
Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack 
i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS 
For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas For being a roided up freakazoid - Cuauhtémoc1520 ugly arms - -Weltschmerz- 44 posts late.Happy 29,000 post - HughJass 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

how the hell is a fourth round knockout a robbery of the fans?

ortiz was told "lets go" by cortez

he had already apologized.

he could have easily done the very opposite to floyd
he had just committed a flagrant headbutt.

why shouldn't floyd protect himself?

why shouldn't he box when he's told to box?

victor didn't even react to the first hook by protecting himself.
he looked to cortez (who was not even looking at the fight at the time of the first hook, and is a subject for another day)
and when he was looking away he got hit with the right hand

this was all legal
it's not even a cheapshot

you guys don't understand professional boxing if you think that's a cheapshot. you protect yourself at all times. that means that when you're told to box, you are boxing at all times, and protecting yourself is your responsibility.
when you cant protect yourself or gain your feet after ten seconds the fight is over. for the game to work you have to protect yourself.

victor ortiz is a complete bonehead
and it cost him.

he's never been the same upstairs since the maidana fight

he's going to have a short career. enjoy it while it lasts.
he's made his money
his big fights are not down the road, they are right in front him him.

he gets hit a boatload. why develop him, when he will never develop into a great boxer?
and he's 24 years old and he's been knocked out twice and been in a fight of the year type war where he was down twice.

i seriously doubt that GBP will start to rebuild with him again (fight with soto, maybe a fight with guerrero [i think ortiz is a horrible style for guerrero and would knock him out

ríos if they can deal with top rank
berto rematch if berto can start selling some tickets
maybe maidana rematch

he gets in there with floyd again he's getting stopped again. no reason at all to have those two fight again.
floyd couldn't miss with the right hand.

Last edited by New England; 09-19-2011 at 08:51 AM.
Old 09-19-2011, 08:54 AM
r.burgundy
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 r.burgundy has a reputation beyond reputer.burgundy has a reputation beyond reputer.burgundy has a reputation beyond reputer.burgundy has a reputation beyond reputer.burgundy has a reputation beyond reputer.burgundy has a reputation beyond reputer.burgundy has a reputation beyond reputer.burgundy has a reputation beyond reputer.burgundy has a reputation beyond reputer.burgundy has a reputation beyond reputer.burgundy has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 57,742.49
No Message - JAB5239 No Message - poet682006 No Message - poet682006 sorry for Red K confusion - HaglerSteelChin 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - poet682006 Gay and Lesbian Pride - poet682006 Gay and Lesbian Pride - poet682006 

im guessing you never saw guys like casamayor,holyfield,sandy saddler fight lol
ortiz got what he deserved.he tried to headbutt at least 3 times,and not to mention all the rabbit punches he was throwing.it was complete ass whooping up until the k.o and it didnt need to last 12 rnds.i wish pac woulda did that to mosley so we didnt have to watch 12 rnds of that ****
Old 09-19-2011, 08:57 AM
Gino Ros
Banned

Bank: 2,606,020,444.84
Total Points: 2,606,351,801.94
NSB master of finance. My first deposit. - Kenny MF Powers No Message - Sir TomJones Money May AllDay, 1 of NSB best. Enjoy the fight homey! - CRASH DUMMY p4p biggest homo - Sir TomJones p4p biggest homo - Sir TomJones 
Best poster on this site !! - BoZz for the help - Lazerjab 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bearman3000 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - tibbar World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon23 View Post
Floyd just robbed us blind. And he is getting away with 25m guaranteed.
If you are that concerned about $70 (and probably several people watched), then you REALLY need to step your game up.

$70 dollars? Really?
Old 09-19-2011, 09:00 AM
Leohappy
Burning Fire!

Rep Power: 15 Leohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,036,362,462.70
Total Points: 31,036,416,135.33
War Zavec! - Freedom. Zavec was the REAL Winner, Berto is just a BUM who Headbutts and Gasses after 4 - Medved No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Happy 2k posts! :) - *Boss Lady* Happy New Year - Freedom. 

To me, this fight proved only one thing.

Ortiz hit the jackpot for making noise at the right time and the right place. He will never be top class material. He's a good boxer, but waaaay too naive for the highest world of boxing.

As for Floyd, he blew his own fight, more or less.
Old 09-19-2011, 09:04 AM
Fish_Scotland
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 Fish_Scotland has a reputation beyond reputeFish_Scotland has a reputation beyond reputeFish_Scotland has a reputation beyond reputeFish_Scotland has a reputation beyond reputeFish_Scotland has a reputation beyond reputeFish_Scotland has a reputation beyond reputeFish_Scotland has a reputation beyond reputeFish_Scotland has a reputation beyond reputeFish_Scotland has a reputation beyond reputeFish_Scotland has a reputation beyond reputeFish_Scotland has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 139,258.86
Total Points: 1,000,169,205.63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leohappy View Post
To me, this fight proved only one thing.

Ortiz hit the jackpot for making noise at the right time and the right place. He will never be top class material. He's a good boxer, but waaaay too naive for the highest world of boxing.

As for Floyd, he blew his own fight, more or less.
What Ortiz said afterwards was the most telling as far as I'm concerned. He didn't scream rematch, didn't claim foul. His old metal matter is the difference between him and world level. The boy just don't like taking shots.(and he ain't got the skills not too)
Old 09-19-2011, 09:26 AM
TRAV1$
Into the sunset, cousins

Rep Power: 86 TRAV1$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAV1$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAV1$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAV1$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAV1$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAV1$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAV1$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAV1$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAV1$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAV1$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAV1$ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 82,534,651.47
Total Points: 1,391,526,941.65
No Message - Sir TomJones Eat up - rorymac Merry Christmas - Flab to my bro from another ho. - Sweet Pea 50 

Be honest though, you would have done the same to guarantee another 20+ million for your next fight.
Old 09-19-2011, 09:49 AM
r3robinson
Contender

Rep Power: 4 r3robinson has a reputation beyond reputer3robinson has a reputation beyond reputer3robinson has a reputation beyond reputer3robinson has a reputation beyond reputer3robinson has a reputation beyond reputer3robinson has a reputation beyond reputer3robinson has a reputation beyond reputer3robinson has a reputation beyond reputer3robinson has a reputation beyond reputer3robinson has a reputation beyond reputer3robinson has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 8,691.46

real talk..... if i wanna see cheap shots i can check out worldstar hip hop all day.........not illegal but classless.

if your the best beat him in the ring and dont look for a way out.
Old 09-19-2011, 10:02 AM
APPONO ASTOS
Faceless Man

Rep Power: 20 APPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,086,862.92
thanks for your thoughts on the thread - robson24 

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3robinson View Post
real talk..... if i wanna see cheap shots i can check out worldstar hip hop all day.........not illegal but classless.

if your the best beat him in the ring and dont look for a way out.
EXACTLY. if you consider yourself an atg/the best there ever was then you don't need to cheap shot your opponent to win. floyd should have man up, take the high road, and continue schooling/punishing ortiz for the next few rounds then knock him out the proper way...if he did that then more people would be praising him instead of ****ting on him like we are now.

Last edited by APPONO ASTOS; 09-19-2011 at 10:05 AM.
Old 09-19-2011, 10:05 AM
r.burgundy
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 r.burgundy has a reputation beyond reputer.burgundy has a reputation beyond reputer.burgundy has a reputation beyond reputer.burgundy has a reputation beyond reputer.burgundy has a reputation beyond reputer.burgundy has a reputation beyond reputer.burgundy has a reputation beyond reputer.burgundy has a reputation beyond reputer.burgundy has a reputation beyond reputer.burgundy has a reputation beyond reputer.burgundy has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 57,742.49
No Message - JAB5239 No Message - poet682006 No Message - poet682006 sorry for Red K confusion - HaglerSteelChin 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - poet682006 Gay and Lesbian Pride - poet682006 Gay and Lesbian Pride - poet682006 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoggyLungs View Post
EXACTLY. if you consider yourself an atg/the best there ever was then you don't need to cheap shot your opponent to win. floyd should have man up, take the high road, and continue schooling/punishing him for the next few rounds then knock him out the proper way...if he did that then more people would be praising him instead of ****ting on him like we are now.
if the ref said fight,it isnt a cheap shot lol.he had plenty time to defend himself