Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-20-2011, 10:03 AM
Someone88
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 Someone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,052,811.02
you're an excellent poster - Freedom. Cheers from a fellow Klitschko supporter - Weltschmerz War Canelo - Red Cyclone 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxing2106 View Post
he doesnt have a jab and that alone will be his failure.
He does have a jab I get what you mean he doesn't use it to set up punches as much as some fighters, but still Pacquiao very likely could beat Mayweather. People here can argue all they want but at the end we will only know if they fight.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-20-2011, 10:19 AM
Silencers
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 60 Silencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,891,586,074,897.12
Total Points: 19,891,590,380,503.53
You're a great poster man!  The site is lucky to have you. - abosworth You're my hero!! :D - Spiegelo It's a pleasure to read your posts. - The_Bringer boxingscene's Top Ten Serious Poster - mickey gomez boxingsences best happy xmas man lets drink to a good 1 good health - The Jackal 
Have an apple bro - danc1984 Happy 09 to one of NSB's finest! - KrisSilver Too many good things to say. But in short, a humble &amp;amp; very knowledgeable poster. - J. HITTER One serious poster of BoxingScene FROM: - FasTHarD Have a beer, for one of the best Posters - Golden Boy 360 
Apple for the teacher, - mitruth from one intelligent  person to another ;) - Massage Queen Floyd Mayweather  Greatest fighter of his era - Malcolm. Boxing Scences Finest Happy bithday - The Jackal To one of Boxing Scene's Elite. - Izrock 
For the fight man - The Jackal For one of Boxingscene's finest! - Shadows No Message - Mucus ATG poster - Mucus Have a slice - Juan Gabriel 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sox8055 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - The Jackal Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Sox8055 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Sox8055 

I honestly think Mayweather lost a step between the Mosley fight and the Ortiz fight. I'm giving Pacquiao more of a chance now than I did before because I think there are more openings in Mayweather's defense now compared to even the Mosley fight. Especially with right hooks over the shoulder, not leads but ones that come mid combo, the kind of punch that Pacquiao knocked Cotto down with and Mayweather was getting tagged at times with lead lefts, his reflexes might not be as good as they used to be, which is to be expected.

Still though, his skill level is on a very, very high level which still makes him one of the best in the world today and still a very, very hard guy to beat.
Old 09-20-2011, 10:22 AM
IMDAZED
You'll catch feelings

Rep Power: 93 IMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 239,160,265,295,548.62
Total Points: 1,000,241,163,430,810,752.00
for knowing your stuff! - natas206 thanks for the info. - TRUTH For that homerun of a post, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 An apple for one of BoxingScene's most knowledgeable posters - danc1984 BOOM - Fiend 
Excellent poster - ADDICT MOH. For continously educating NSB. - BattlingNelson been a while mate! - Tamis_Siensya No Message - WESS 

Pacquiao would have a tough, tough time man. I can see Mayweather backing him up and taking the fight to close quarters where Pacquiao would be clueless. Quite frankly - especially after seeing how Manny struggled with Mosley's movement - I would give him only a puncher's chance.
Old 09-20-2011, 10:42 AM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 51 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,724,166,322,321.87
Total Points: 24,735,166,901,306.84
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 Your UNCONDITIONAL love for Floyd - Freedom. couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter 
No Message - Sugar Booger ;) - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMDAZED View Post
Pacquiao would have a tough, tough time man. I can see Mayweather backing him up and taking the fight to close quarters where Pacquiao would be clueless. Quite frankly - especially after seeing how Manny struggled with Mosley's movement - I would give him only a puncher's chance.
Agree completely but think Manny would get energy from the fact floyd shows him no respect and the crowd will cheer loud for anything he does. I can see an ODH like fight, alot of hype, floyd dominate with his skill and reach.
Old 09-20-2011, 02:28 PM
El Jesus
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 38 El Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeEl Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeEl Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeEl Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeEl Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeEl Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeEl Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeEl Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeEl Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeEl Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeEl Jesus has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,502,849.08
Just for being a cool guy. That's all. - BennyST 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silencers View Post
I honestly think Mayweather lost a step between the Mosley fight and the Ortiz fight. I'm giving Pacquiao more of a chance now than I did before because I think there are more openings in Mayweather's defense now compared to even the Mosley fight. Especially with right hooks over the shoulder, not leads but ones that come mid combo, the kind of punch that Pacquiao knocked Cotto down with and Mayweather was getting tagged at times with lead lefts, his reflexes might not be as good as they used to be, which is to be expected.

Still though, his skill level is on a very, very high level which still makes him one of the best in the world today and still a very, very hard guy to beat.
mayweather is on that clock, that "im over 30 and i used to be a featherweight" clock. thus i feel he could get old at anytime. any night.
Old 09-20-2011, 02:33 PM
Doctor_Tenma
Monster

Rep Power: 76 Doctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 212,278,539,911,888.62
Total Points: 212,308,672,445,659.59
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Toney Loc 

Quote:
That's how I see it, and as time passes by (You may not agree) Pacquiao's chances decrease.
Old 09-20-2011, 02:35 PM
iNDOLiFER
Banned

Rep Power: 0 iNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 63,296.16
Thnx for the link! - gopi11 

cuz manny = ortiz right? LOL
Old 09-20-2011, 02:37 PM
Danny Gunz
Smokin'

Rep Power: 61 Danny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 43,413,717,527,399.12
Total Points: 45,698,532,900,966.52
Cool Poster. - Barnburner 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Danny Gunz Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - WANGLER Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. 

I'm sorry but there is no comparison between Ortiz and Pacquiao aside from them both being southpaws.
Old 09-20-2011, 02:38 PM
V.WEBB
CBVM

Rep Power: 39 V.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,133,751,091,628.06
Total Points: 4,139,248,601,441.16
For your Honeymoon, bless - Syf congrats homie - project xxx1 stay strong!! - Horus Poppppppp  this bottle for me - Horus No Message - Horus 
some wedding cake fo ya - DiLLiNGER wedding ring lol - DiLLiNGER No Message - DiLLiNGER For the Family Man!  To a happy and healthy life! - Lorily God Bless and Happy Holidays to you and your family! - Lorily 
Long overdue mate! - Tamis_Siensya somebody kick this racist - Band-Aid :fing02: - -jose- 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Toda Caine Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Horus Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - SekondzOut Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led 

Quote:
Yea, you know where I stand with this.
Old 09-20-2011, 02:41 PM
iNDOLiFER
Banned

Rep Power: 0 iNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 63,296.16
Thnx for the link! - gopi11 

i like how people like to compare what it says on paper to determine who will be victorious. on paper of course floyd beats manny, but its how u execute it that will count. can floyd do what he did with his pass opponents against pac and can pac do the same. this is whats gonna matter not what it says on paper. how many times have we seen a winning team lose to the losing team??