Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-17-2011, 05:11 PM
*Boss*
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 *Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 38,210,747.26
Enjoy the fight, you're an excellent poster! - dancovboxer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gino Ros View Post
No, they are "experts".

When there's a lawsuit or trial , for example. One side brings in their "experts" and the other side brings in their "experts".

Those are paid people that you bring in precisely because they will advocate the position that you want them to. Yes. they are almost always well-credentialed. But they are gonna tell YOUR side of the story.

The New York City police kills people. LAPD kills people. Police departments have corruption. Don't act like that ish isn't prevalent in the USA.
Do you honestly believe that women has nothing to do with Gatti's death ?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-17-2011, 05:13 PM
Gino Ros
Banned

Bank: 2,606,020,444.84
Total Points: 2,606,343,584.94
NSB master of finance. My first deposit. - Kenny MF Powers No Message - Sir TomJones Money May AllDay, 1 of NSB best. Enjoy the fight homey! - CRASH DUMMY p4p biggest homo - Sir TomJones p4p biggest homo - Sir TomJones 
Best poster on this site !! - BoZz for the help - Lazerjab 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bearman3000 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - tibbar World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Boss* View Post
Do you honestly believe that women has nothing to do with Gatti's death ?
I believe Gatti killed himself.
Old 09-17-2011, 05:19 PM
Check_hooks
The Don of NSB

Rep Power: 44 Check_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 642,331,221,990,012,800.00
Total Points: 650,231,222,090,025,472.00
for being skip bayless' neglected son - Antagonist have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Legend ass poster. Keeping dirty ass flomos on lockdown 24/7 - Neutral warrrrrrrrrrrrr pakyaw - Lotus Flower War Pac! - Talisayen 
Pac by brutal KO! - Talisayen best weekend ever - Fighting_Pride Pactard 4ever - -MARKAVELLI- Manny Manny Mannny - PAC-BOY No Message - Dehydrator 
Best dude wins - Capaedia you can name it lil pacquiao so you can shove it up your ass - xcaret IV check_hooks is the boss of all bosses - I'm so sorry check_hooks is a legend - thuggery I apologize it was uncalled for - Jloro 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley ATG poster - jas It's Pacquiaos, Put it in your mouth - BrushMyHair One of the greats - jas Great Loma vs GRJ Prediction - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Nemisis Gay and Lesbian Pride - NO PANIC! Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas 

B*tch set him up.
Old 09-17-2011, 07:44 PM
CubanGuyNYC
Latin From Manhattan

Rep Power: 33 CubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,280,275,683,144,168.00
Total Points: 9,280,275,683,170,264.00
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil For being a good poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 good poster - -MAKAVELLI- victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov 
Have a beer to celebrate! - dan_cov Le ganamos! - Matty Ice We Finally Here, this is our moment!!! - Cubanborn87 how Fredie Mercury would say...We are the champions..we are the champion...of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* Voice of reason - P4P poster. ATG, NSB HoF. - damit305 
Happy New Year CubanGuyNYC - TBear Thanks bro, Happy New Years! All the best for 2014. - dan_cov Great BoxingScene poster and top guy - a beer for my Cuban brethren! - PainfromUkraine true top notch poster - sugarsmosley intelligent poster, here's a sandwich to munch into - jas 
good lookin' out! - lefthook2daliva For the old drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Sour grapes, drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Here you go man .. Always thought u represent us very well . I once referred to u as our &quot; diplomatic ambassador &quot; on here.  I think it suits u well !!!!! - Respect Power NSB Book of Wisdom - damit305 

Quote:
When there's a lawsuit or trial , for example. One side brings in their "experts" and the other side brings in their "experts".

Those are paid people that you bring in precisely because they will advocate the position that you want them to. Yes. they are almost always well-credentialed. But they are gonna tell YOUR side of the story.

The New York City police kills people. LAPD kills people. Police departments have corruption. Don't act like that ish isn't prevalent in the USA.
If it were as simple as what you're making it out to be, no expert's opinion would ever be admissible in court. Forensic experts hired to second-guess a previous finding may or may not side with their "employer". That's the chance the Gattis took. Their experts were paid ahead of time. It's not like Gatti's family would have the option of paying only if the forensic investigators supported their suspicions. Compromised integrity is a possibility, sure; but, by and large, these experts honor their moral and ethical responsibilities. They're also inclined to protect their professional reputation...at least in the United States.

As for U. S. police departments killing people: It's happened, yes...but they're isolated instances. People commit all manner of evil. However, there's never been a documented instance of bands of NYPD or LAPD officers -- or any other U.S. police officers -- systematically killing multitudes of citizens as they are in Brazil. And name one case where a U. S. court judge was offed by rogue cops.
Old 09-17-2011, 07:46 PM
CubanGuyNYC
Latin From Manhattan

Rep Power: 33 CubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,280,275,683,144,168.00
Total Points: 9,280,275,683,170,264.00
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil For being a good poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 good poster - -MAKAVELLI- victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov 
Have a beer to celebrate! - dan_cov Le ganamos! - Matty Ice We Finally Here, this is our moment!!! - Cubanborn87 how Fredie Mercury would say...We are the champions..we are the champion...of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* Voice of reason - P4P poster. ATG, NSB HoF. - damit305 
Happy New Year CubanGuyNYC - TBear Thanks bro, Happy New Years! All the best for 2014. - dan_cov Great BoxingScene poster and top guy - a beer for my Cuban brethren! - PainfromUkraine true top notch poster - sugarsmosley intelligent poster, here's a sandwich to munch into - jas 
good lookin' out! - lefthook2daliva For the old drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Sour grapes, drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Here you go man .. Always thought u represent us very well . I once referred to u as our &quot; diplomatic ambassador &quot; on here.  I think it suits u well !!!!! - Respect Power NSB Book of Wisdom - damit305 

Quote:
I believe you either have limited knowledge of this case, and criminal cases in general, or you're being extremely naive.

One of the more ridiculous statements made by the Brazilian "investigators" in this case was that since there was nothing disturbed in the hotel room, it couldn't have been a homicide. "There would have been a fight." Really, Sherlock? I suppose an already drunk Gatti couldn't possibly have been cracked over the head with a blunt object, then strangled in a crude attempt to portray suicide. In fact, that is exactly what the U. S. investigators are speculating might have happened.

The point is that a man's life has been lost, and the initial suicide ruling is being disputed by investigators on another continent. It's beyond reasonable to re-examine the case. Fortunately, the Brazilians have apparently relented and are doing just that. I sincerely hope that their second investigation is free of corruption....
Old 09-17-2011, 11:41 PM
airplane
Contender

Rep Power: 6 airplane has a reputation beyond reputeairplane has a reputation beyond reputeairplane has a reputation beyond reputeairplane has a reputation beyond reputeairplane has a reputation beyond reputeairplane has a reputation beyond reputeairplane has a reputation beyond reputeairplane has a reputation beyond reputeairplane has a reputation beyond reputeairplane has a reputation beyond reputeairplane has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 6,060.24

Quote:
That would have never worked. Gatti committed domestic abuse. That would have invalidated the pre-nup.

She would have gotten money no matter what.

Even Saul Goodman would have gotten her paid.
come on does anybody believe this was always a one sided domestic abuse situation? does anybody believe that she was capable of hitting him? in case you don't know, she has ...on multiple occassions hit him...and hit him hard
Old 09-17-2011, 11:46 PM
airplane
Contender

Rep Power: 6 airplane has a reputation beyond reputeairplane has a reputation beyond reputeairplane has a reputation beyond reputeairplane has a reputation beyond reputeairplane has a reputation beyond reputeairplane has a reputation beyond reputeairplane has a reputation beyond reputeairplane has a reputation beyond reputeairplane has a reputation beyond reputeairplane has a reputation beyond reputeairplane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
there is always one like you....i have a feeling that you are the only one...with different user names....hmmmm?
Old 09-18-2011, 09:28 AM
airplane
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
Here's an excerpt from an article I ran into today. For anyone who's not familiar with the lawlessness in Brazil, it's a chilling warning that the police in that country are, let's just say, not to be trusted. (Anyone wishing to read the entire article can hit this link: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0...1_lnk3%7C96422)

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Judge Patricia Acioli was known for wielding a "heavy hammer," especially against rogue police who have formed illegal vigilante gangs. She had put more than 60 officers behind bars, most of them for murder.

The Rio de Janeiro state judge paid for that fearlessness: Acioli was shot to death in front of her house last month. And all of the 21 bullets that hit her came from a lot issued to police, including some in Sao Goncalo, the city where she worked.

While violence and impunity are common in Brazil, the brazen murder of Acioli was an especially heavy blow, a message of intimidation from the vigilante militias.

The slaying was "a wound to the lawful state, to democracy; the figure of the judge is a symbol of justice," said Denise Frossard, a retired judge who presided over some of Rio's first cases against the militias in the 1990s. "If she is a judge and can be killed, how can a citizen feel secure enough to be a witness?"

Indeed, who can believe the Brazilian police when they say Arturo Gatti committed suicide -- especially when their findings have been contradicted by experts in the United States?

Noted forensic pathologist Cyril Wecht has termed the version produced by the initial criminal investigation "pure, unadulterated fiction." Says Wecht, "This case must be reopened if authorities in Brazil have an iota of moral, ethical and legal concern for their reputation."
hey fellow cuban..... that's a pretty good find...wonder if they can use this story in one of her many court cases to make a point?