Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-15-2011, 03:17 PM
Everywhere
Banned

Bank: 328,377,457.98
Total Points: 336,157,812.94
You deserve a medal for pissing off these pactards lol - BoZz 

Are there negative things about every race and culture? Sure. Being a black kid who worships Jordan or LeBron is one thing. Being a grown Filipino man who worships Pacquiao? That is just pathetic. Why do you think american pop culture makes fun of Pacquiao? His fans have made him a joke to America.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-15-2011, 03:19 PM
jtiger777
Banned

Rep Power: 0 jtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 144,093,075.92
Total Points: 175,991,184.91
Thanks mate here have a beer! - Tamis_Siensya Happy Holidays J! - Lorily Big up Nigel Benn - zab191 

i just cant get with a guy that eats dalmatian sausage but hes one hell of a fighter
Old 09-15-2011, 03:23 PM
ModernTalking
Cuckold P0rn Connoisseur

Rep Power: 23 ModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,249,037.99
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenechJeff View Post
First of all I despise Mayweather and I'm not crazy about Pacquiao either. The overrated Mayweather acts like a dumb animal and Pacquaio is just plain stupid. Neither are the best fighters in the world. That belongs to the more deserving Wladimir Klitschko and older brother Vitali. So I think it's a fair question.

Manny Pacquiao is too dumb to handle his finances correctly

Manny Pacquiao is associates himself with drug dealers and hit men

Manny Pacquaio is illiterate

Manny Pacquaio has a 4th grade education

Manny Pacquiao cheats on his wife

Manny Pacquiao is a congressman who can't read

Fire away Mates!
You no good POS, how dare you not support Floyd. We Americans should support Floyd...remember the red, white, and blue.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
Old 09-15-2011, 03:26 PM
Toyman
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 4 Toyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 12,034,530.73
floyd fairy killer - Panginoon Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosG815 View Post
I think at his core Manny Pacquiao has a gangster mentality and is a liar, cheater and thief. The nice guy persona is a character that he has created and is not who he really is.

He can not handle finances and cheats on his wife. He is also almost without a doubt a steroid abuser. This is an athlete who REFUSES to take a random blood test. No, I do not think he is a positive role model.

If he were a good family man who did not cheat on his wife and have bastard children that he refuses to help raise, and got an education he would be more respectable. But as a man of infidelity, child neglect, illiterate, a liar (countless lies told to the media), and a cheater, it is hard to see him as a good example.

Actually pac has agreed to the blood test.

That aside, I don't know about gangster - but I do know someone who has met pacquiao face to face and shared a meal with him.

Apparently, the only things he talks about are himself and his money.
Old 09-15-2011, 03:28 PM
jtiger777
Banned

Rep Power: 0 jtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 144,093,075.92
Total Points: 175,991,184.91
Thanks mate here have a beer! - Tamis_Siensya Happy Holidays J! - Lorily Big up Nigel Benn - zab191 

who gives a **** they are fighters not role models if u care so much about whats going on with people contact the illuminati and tell them to take all this madness off the tvs and radio
Old 09-15-2011, 03:29 PM
jgc2168
Amateur

Total Points: 715.80

Quote:
I think at his core Manny Pacquiao has a gangster mentality and is a liar, cheater and thief. The nice guy persona is a character that he has created and is not who he really is.

He can not handle finances and cheats on his wife. He is also almost without a doubt a steroid abuser. This is an athlete who REFUSES to take a random blood test. No, I do not think he is a positive role model.

If he were a good family man who did not cheat on his wife and have bastard children that he refuses to help raise, and got an education he would be more respectable. But as a man of infidelity, child neglect, illiterate, a liar (countless lies told to the media), and a cheater, it is hard to see him as a good example.
Wow you sound like Manny's autobiographer. How long have you known him?
Old 09-15-2011, 03:32 PM
jgc2168
Amateur

Total Points: 715.80

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenechJeff View Post
Sorry to burst your bubble mate, but when your people skip church on Sunday to worship an imperfect human being and go as far as electing an uneducated man to congress it says a lot about your country and culture. No better than blacks. They thrive on thug culture and dumb atheletes.It's a fair question. I don't like Mayweather and I despise black athletes and their culture. So it's fair to balance things out a bit. I'm sick of hearing about Pacquiao too. Why not mention the Klitschko's? Educated and clean living. That's class!
this is surprising considering that Australia is such a muliticultural country and that it's true roots are aboriginal in nature. Not to mention that many filipinos live there.
Old 09-15-2011, 03:34 PM
Chups
KKK Supremo

Rep Power: 21539 Chups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 518,420,626,978,325.44
Total Points: 518,425,706,091,224.75
Blue parallelogram :D - Chadmack Kryptonite-proof - led para sa iyo supremo  :D - Talisayen No Message - Talisayen cheers - lebrick 
*mwah* - led Merry Christmas Chups - TBear 26k post medal! - Flab gift giving time to friends - guardian Birthday best wishes - TBear 
Happy Birthday!!! - BABYBOXER Happy birthday! - led wtf... lol - horge meryenda bossing - KING MEAT My brother Chups, you must educate the flomo's on numbers! - Uns 
cxhups is a boss plain and simple no question - Neutral Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy holidays bro! - led* A good guy. - Augustane A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Kevin Jesus Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr449 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jazluvr449 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr449 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Akinapepemo Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - -Ash- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - -Kevin- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - lastikman Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Autism - Lorily Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Talisayen Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - peyk-peyk Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mohammedini 
Send a message via Yahoo to Chups

Manny Pacquiao is too dumb to handle his finances correctly
One of the Richest Athletes.

Manny Pacquiao is associates himself with drug dealers and hit men.

?? He has bodyguards against them.

Manny Pacquaio is illiterate
Manny Pacquaio has a 4th grade education

He pursued education after making money. Graduated High School and College.

Manny Pacquiao cheats on his wife

No proof. He does love women.

Manny Pacquiao is a congressman who can't read.

He can read. He speaks 3 languages. As a congressman he already made progress in his town. Donated 9 ambulance vans, building a hospital and put hundreds of computers in school.
Old 09-15-2011, 03:34 PM
littlemac
Draino-Floyd

Rep Power: 18 littlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,437,625,993.41
Total Points: 35,439,322,778.17
keep up the NSB noob ownage!!! - Atreyu Khalil pot calling the kettle black - Panginoon your favorite! - Cállate! No Message - Body Movin' Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 

Manny is also a sore loser. Never have I heard an athlete give the most stupid and idiotic excuses why he lost. So how can you say his humble.

Like in my sig. Manny also does religious acts just for show. BTW did you have gamble's on your list? Anyway, Manny is far from the standard of being a modeled Pinoy.
Old 09-15-2011, 03:36 PM
chav
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 26 chav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 225,769,985,328,619.81
Total Points: 225,970,534,691,109.75
for the times when you don't have a man - Freedom. Cheers m8 - Manny_ate_myDog for being a freedom fighter! - JAB5239 thanks for making me a billionaire again! cheers - Prawn Cornelius Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Merry Christmas my brotha! - jose830 You too, bud! - yoz thanks for the quick payment Papi! - jose830 coco pop lmao! thanks for the pics - jose830 Here's a fish in return papi! - jose830 
What's up papi! Long time Here's a burger the yank way to eat lol - jose830 and a healthy milkshake to wash it down - jose830 it has been a while geezer!!! hope your keeping good bro. - HUGH JASS Morning C-Dog, have a brew on me. - HUGH JASS Jesus dude,good to see around! - HughJass 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 

Quote:

Don't hold back there lol