Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Have you forgiven Margarito for being caught with plaster-wraps against Mosley?
I've forgiven him 12 19.35%
Unforgivable 42 67.74%
Unsure 8 12.90%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 09-11-2011, 07:09 PM
edgarg
Honest BoxingScene posts

Rep Power: 33 edgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 25,738,832.50
Top Poster - WLAD OWNS one of boxingscene's best - Carnivore you're great poster - keep on setting them straight! - Freedom. your an excellent poster - happyman You're a tremendous poster. - Weltschmerz 
Again, great post man - Cuauhtémoc1520 So you can kiss up to Bob Arum better - ShoulderRoll For being a very knowledgeable poster! - PainfromUkraine for helping - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaMigra View Post
Margarito hates life. He wants his eye socket smashed again and is hoping Cotto kills him. It's called Suicide by red glove.
This is a serious topic. You sound silly, like the pictures you like to display.....tut tut.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-11-2011, 07:13 PM
Kris Silver
Kneel 4 Silver,good boy!

Rep Power: 31 Kris Silver has a reputation beyond reputeKris Silver has a reputation beyond reputeKris Silver has a reputation beyond reputeKris Silver has a reputation beyond reputeKris Silver has a reputation beyond reputeKris Silver has a reputation beyond reputeKris Silver has a reputation beyond reputeKris Silver has a reputation beyond reputeKris Silver has a reputation beyond reputeKris Silver has a reputation beyond reputeKris Silver has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,558,748,244,844.04
Total Points: 19,658,748,405,157.98
cheers mate - TheDemdzasGhost Happy 1K anniversary! Keep up the good work! - BatTheMan Here ya go - T-97 No Message - T-97 A toast to our old friend 'Reasoning'....RIP - Chunk 
Top Poster! - abadger Here's some loving! - T-97 Happy 2000th - Puas No Message - T-97 For being one of the few sane people here! - F•R•K•O 
3k, congrats to a good poster - MELLY-MEL... Have an apple - danc1984 Happy new year, Kris. - T-97 A toast to the great KrisSilver. - F•R•K•O Thanks. Happy 2009 to you too. - Silencers 
you're a good poster...cheers mate - Makavelli Thanks for your support - Massage Queen Good poster, always a gentlemen. - Jewshua Happy Christmas in advance. - S a m u r a i Have another. - S a m u r a i 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

No, he had to have some idea and it's unforgivable knowingly putting a man through such vicious danger of life like that.

Especially as a professional. A complete demonstration of a lack of care for the safety of a man in the interests of his gain, so it's completely unforgivable.
Old 09-11-2011, 07:14 PM
edgarg
Honest BoxingScene posts

Rep Power: 33 edgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond repute
Top Poster - WLAD OWNS one of boxingscene's best - Carnivore you're great poster - keep on setting them straight! - Freedom. your an excellent poster - happyman You're a tremendous poster. - Weltschmerz 
Again, great post man - Cuauhtémoc1520 So you can kiss up to Bob Arum better - ShoulderRoll For being a very knowledgeable poster! - PainfromUkraine for helping - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaMigra View Post
LOL. Big difference... Tito wrapped his hands like BOTH Pacquiao and Margarito did for their fight. Tape directly on skin... No plaster son. Stick to fist pumping and twisting your lip like a low IQ pasty ape.

Paulie Malignaggi is your only option. Embrace your italian hero.
I'm glad you brought that up. You may also recall, that Papa Trinidad did a special demonstration on TV to show exactly how he wrapped Trinidad's hands, and said that he'd always wrapped them like that, and there was nothing wrong with it.

I recall that the wrappings around the hand were extended about 2" past the knuckles and he then folded that part back over the knuckles to make for doubled padding. All to protect the fist.
Old 09-11-2011, 07:19 PM
spyvsspy
Banned

Rep Power: 0 spyvsspy has a reputation beyond reputespyvsspy has a reputation beyond reputespyvsspy has a reputation beyond reputespyvsspy has a reputation beyond reputespyvsspy has a reputation beyond reputespyvsspy has a reputation beyond reputespyvsspy has a reputation beyond reputespyvsspy has a reputation beyond reputespyvsspy has a reputation beyond reputespyvsspy has a reputation beyond reputespyvsspy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 61,301,706,322.52
Total Points: 71,301,720,401.91
you're super, man! haha I'm a loser. - I ♥ RVP is my boredom apparent yet? :) - I ♥ RVP 'cause you're so frigging entertaining. - I ♥ RVP it's creepy looking, right?! - I ♥ RVP haha why not! - I ♥ RVP 
swim, nemo, swim! - I ♥ RVP 'm running out of clever things to say :( wahhhhh - I ♥ RVP because we're awesome - I ♥ RVP I'm bored, here's a pressie. :) It's that time again. - I ♥ RVP I am unleashing a fury of gifts upon thee - I ♥ RVP 
who doesn't love pressies? - I ♥ RVP it's piss pouring here. Sigh. - I ♥ RVP I'm thirsty, is you? - I ♥ RVP I love lollipops. - I ♥ RVP and fishies too. - I ♥ RVP 
Have an apple. I am retarded. That is all. - I ♥ RVP Last one, I swear. :) - I ♥ RVP one of the funniest mofos here - calmdown Because I have OCD when it comes to sending you pressies :D and it's been awhile - *Boss Lady* It's been a while! Happy New Year! :) x - *Boss Lady* 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushahadeen View Post
it doesn't bother me.

-- if Edwin Valero was still alive, i would still be his biggest fan regardless of what he did to his wife.

-- Floyd beats chicks, that's okay with me.

-- Ali, Pacquiao, and Cotto cheat on their wives, that's okay with me.

if i can forgive murder, domestic violence, and infidelity-- trust me, getting caught w/ handwraps is nothing to me.
Murder, domestic violence, and infidelity are vile acts but are committed out of the ring. What Marg did was cheat the sport, the boxers, and the fans. He violated the rules of boxing and its traditions. There is a big difference in cheating in a boxing match and cheating on a wife. With the wife, she along with the boxer's family are the only victims. Get a clue, brother.
Old 09-11-2011, 07:21 PM
edgarg
Honest BoxingScene posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendOfLink View Post
Well, I'll answer this one. Lennox Lewis says you would tell if your handwraps were tampered with. And I believe other boxers have said similar things.
I wouldn't regard anything that Lewis ever said as being a fact, he's shown too often in the past that he's either a deliberate liar or just most of the time doesn't know what he's talking about.

If Lewis would "know" about his wrappings, do you think that the Commission experts would not ALSO know. And if they believed that Margarito knew he would have been banned for life. Don't forget that. Up to that time, Margarite must have had his hands wrapped thousands of times, so why whould he even pay attention, probably taking about tactics or the fight or something. They only look attentive when they know the camera is on them.
Old 09-11-2011, 11:44 PM
Buckfever
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 10 Buckfever is a jewel in the roughBuckfever is a jewel in the roughBuckfever is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 10,989,371.15
Total Points: 11,015,071.83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russian Crushin View Post
No..........

And I used to be a huge Marg fan
This X2
Old 09-11-2011, 11:54 PM
LaMigra
Banned

Rep Power: 0 LaMigra has a reputation beyond reputeLaMigra has a reputation beyond reputeLaMigra has a reputation beyond reputeLaMigra has a reputation beyond reputeLaMigra has a reputation beyond reputeLaMigra has a reputation beyond reputeLaMigra has a reputation beyond reputeLaMigra has a reputation beyond reputeLaMigra has a reputation beyond reputeLaMigra has a reputation beyond reputeLaMigra has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 38,720.57

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgarg View Post
I'm glad you brought that up. You may also recall, that Papa Trinidad did a special demonstration on TV to show exactly how he wrapped Trinidad's hands, and said that he'd always wrapped them like that, and there was nothing wrong with it.

I recall that the wrappings around the hand were extended about 2" past the knuckles and he then folded that part back over the knuckles to make for doubled padding. All to protect the fist.
In essence... softening Tito's blows. Margaritas like to make excuses for Margarito but deeeeep down they feel the shame.
Old 09-12-2011, 12:07 AM
KingTito
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 27 KingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,157,937,615.94
Total Points: 137,569,131,500.86
Keep up with the good posts!!!!!! - abosworth Good poster - Joshua Clottey for being a laker fan...salud - Makavelli Great Poster!! - jazluvr for rockin the Boza Edwards avi. - Tha Executioner 
mayorgas favorite food - sugarsmosley You speak the truth on Floyd, he is an insecure HATER - hectari 

Unforgivable....
Old 09-12-2011, 12:15 AM
gauze
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 gauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these parts
Bank: 895,757,744,325.34
Total Points: 895,757,752,330.03

im shocked at how close this poll is. he should have been banned for life.
Old 09-12-2011, 12:19 AM
puga
rigo-go power rangers

Rep Power: 41 puga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,991,165.19
Total Points: 1,011,064,073,607.81
Puga loves penis - MANIAC310 Lady boy - MANIAC310 for ur hurt vagina - Roja's480 not trolling for once - MANIAC310 sorry for hurting you its been months get over it - VERMIN 
for your hurt gash - VERMIN So you can pretend that Pacquiao is inside you - ShoulderRoll ***Punchville aka Baracuda*** We miss you! Grats to evading 2 perma bans and still not getting banned! ***PUNCHVILLE*** much love - Primera MY BOY PUNCHVILLE EVADING BANS LIKE A BAWSS ***my boy PUNCHVILLE don't listen to NO mods tellin him wat 2 do ukno im sayun?*** - Primera PUNCHVILLE MY HOMIE EVADING BANS LIKE A TRUE G, PERMA BANNED BUT HE DONT GIVE A DAMN #TEAMPACMAN ***PUNCHVILLE #1 p4p poster*** - Primera 
hey punchville, how do u avoid bans? you've already been perma banned twice and still post? how u do it? - Primera add this to your collection Mr. butthurt - Timothy Horton So you can physically feel pac inside you - Mannie Phresh Stop slandering Juan Manuel Marquez - ShoulderRoll Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Another for your collection :) - dan_cov [quote=puga;12843978]no , but you wanna kiss mine?..it tastes like burrito, you'd like it..[/quote] - Tha_Greatest fagget - Mannie Phresh Good post about drug cheats. - thuggery true legend - sugarsmosley 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 

yes, he has already been punished for the attemted cheating......time to move on.....**** all the bullsh1t...