Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-11-2011, 01:23 AM
ROSTAM
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ROSTAM is infamous around these partsROSTAM is infamous around these partsROSTAM is infamous around these partsROSTAM is infamous around these partsROSTAM is infamous around these partsROSTAM is infamous around these partsROSTAM is infamous around these partsROSTAM is infamous around these partsROSTAM is infamous around these partsROSTAM is infamous around these partsROSTAM is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,052,181.45
cheers for the link - gingeralbino true boss. - Ether 

Quote:
Originally Posted by poet682006 View Post
Five posts huh? Obviously yet another alt by one of the usual NAZI Klitschko fellators :loser9:
Stick a sock it, red shirt scum.

That's alliteraltion, but I'm sure you were aware of that, seeing as though you pretend to impress the persona of a bard on these forums.

Your poems are laughable, honestly, they are ghastly.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-11-2011, 01:25 AM
ROSTAM
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ROSTAM is infamous around these partsROSTAM is infamous around these partsROSTAM is infamous around these partsROSTAM is infamous around these partsROSTAM is infamous around these partsROSTAM is infamous around these partsROSTAM is infamous around these partsROSTAM is infamous around these partsROSTAM is infamous around these partsROSTAM is infamous around these partsROSTAM is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Die Antwoord View Post
Vitali said he stepped wrong, landed on the side of his foot and twisted it and that he's completely fine. Happens all the time in sports. A 6'8 guy slipped and got right up and knocked his opponent out...I dont get why the slip even matters.
Sort of like when Conn slipped in the first round of his fight with Louis, then went on to beat his ass from pillar to post, only to be stopped due to his excessive courage.

Too much heart that bastard had.
Old 09-11-2011, 01:26 AM
McFearless
Don't Believe the Hype.

Rep Power: 0 McFearless is infamous around these partsMcFearless is infamous around these partsMcFearless is infamous around these partsMcFearless is infamous around these partsMcFearless is infamous around these partsMcFearless is infamous around these partsMcFearless is infamous around these partsMcFearless is infamous around these partsMcFearless is infamous around these partsMcFearless is infamous around these partsMcFearless is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 10,054,173.26

i thought it was pretty apparent as soon as he hurt adamek with that right hand in the 1 or 2 round round and didnt follow up or rush. it looked like he said "cmon gather yourself up, we've a long date tonite"
Old 09-11-2011, 01:27 AM
Ziggy Stardust
Life On Mars?

Rep Power: 57 Ziggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 101,215,094,502,569.42
Total Points: 101,215,094,506,080.12
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
for you homie, - Tha_Greatest For 'always' making me lol - mickey malone Thanks for the thumbs up! - Holtol BURR! Until I can get you some green... - Bloody$Nate$ U called it -  Classic Klitchko Snoozer! - The Surgeon 
Send a message via Yahoo to Ziggy Stardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROSTAM View Post
Stick a sock it, red shirt scum.

That's alliteraltion, but I'm sure you were aware of that, seeing as though you pretend to impress the persona of a bard on these forums.

Your poems are laughable, honestly, they are ghastly.
And you're a nuthugging fan-boi alt who dangles off the genitalia of a couple spastic Downs Syndrome brothers.....talk about pathetic! Seriously, how do you find time to post here between gargles of Klit jizz and attending NAZI party rallies?

Poet
Old 09-11-2011, 01:35 AM
!! Mr. Soprano
THE BOSS

Rep Power: 21498 !! Mr. Soprano has a reputation beyond repute!! Mr. Soprano has a reputation beyond repute!! Mr. Soprano has a reputation beyond repute!! Mr. Soprano has a reputation beyond repute!! Mr. Soprano has a reputation beyond repute!! Mr. Soprano has a reputation beyond repute!! Mr. Soprano has a reputation beyond repute!! Mr. Soprano has a reputation beyond repute!! Mr. Soprano has a reputation beyond repute!! Mr. Soprano has a reputation beyond repute!! Mr. Soprano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,227,193.91
Total Points: 11,561,941.33
Cheers to Wladimir! - Tunney 
Send a message via ICQ to !! Mr. Soprano Send a message via AIM to !! Mr. Soprano Send a message via MSN to !! Mr. Soprano Send a message via Yahoo to !! Mr. Soprano Send a message via Skype™ to !! Mr. Soprano

Quote:
Originally Posted by _original_ View Post
The fight would have been more pleasing had Vitali disposed of him in a few rounds and KO'd him and truly showed his greatness but like always chose to fight like a robot and stretch out the fight and put on a borefest.

Did Pacquiao decide to carry Hatton, no he took him out in the 2nd in thrilling fashion. Donaire took out Montiel in the 2nd round as well to show him he's the man. Martinez killed Williams and got KO of the year. ect.

Do you even know how much Joe Louis typically weighed and the comp. he faced? You're a total retard who knows nothing about boxing.
Borefest? I think your hatred is leading to a bias opinion. Why did you even bother to watch the fight? In all fairness, I thought the fight was more than average.

If Vitali was to get rid of him in 2, he would get ZERO credit and the likes of you would be saying it was a total mismatch and he beat a much smaller LHW. He at least mad the fight somewhat competitive while dominating every round and pleasing the crowd.
Old 09-11-2011, 01:37 AM
ROSTAM
Banned

I spit on the Communist Manifesto daily.

Does that make your blood boil?
Old 09-11-2011, 01:40 AM
LarryXXX
Hard Work..Dedication!!

Rep Power: 214 LarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,193,918,723,363,807,952,896.00
Total Points: 1,194,888,723,363,807,887,360.00
Cheers - Croyd for knowing his sh1t when it comes to boxing - jas Wont let me green you - deanrw Funny - Scott Weiland cheers birthday boy - -MAKAVELLI- 
Happy Birthday - Scott9945 happy bday - pacfan - sugarsmosley Happy birthday - DonMega Happy birthday - betmen Happy Birthday - -Kev- 
Happy Birthday man.  God bless you - Rip Chudd Happy birthday, you my guy - Sugar Adam Ali Have a blessed Birthday.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy Birthday Larry! Wish you all the best. - BulgariasFinest happy birthday bro - -jose- 
No Message - Heavy Champ No Message - Heavy Champ No Message - Heavy Champ Great when nut hugging - Southpaw110 Great when not nut hugging - Southpaw110 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - project xxx1 Childhood Cancer - project xxx1 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - project xxx1 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - New England Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jjbj2 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Die Antwoord View Post
Vitali said he stepped wrong, landed on the side of his foot and twisted it and that he's completely fine. Happens all the time in sports. A 6'8 guy slipped and got right up and knocked his opponent out...I dont get why the slip even matters.
i dont get why asking a simple question makes people mad
Old 09-11-2011, 01:43 AM
!! Mr. Soprano
THE BOSS

Rep Power: 21498 !! Mr. Soprano has a reputation beyond repute!! Mr. Soprano has a reputation beyond repute!! Mr. Soprano has a reputation beyond repute!! Mr. Soprano has a reputation beyond repute!! Mr. Soprano has a reputation beyond repute!! Mr. Soprano has a reputation beyond repute!! Mr. Soprano has a reputation beyond repute!! Mr. Soprano has a reputation beyond repute!! Mr. Soprano has a reputation beyond repute!! Mr. Soprano has a reputation beyond repute!! Mr. Soprano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,227,193.91
Total Points: 11,561,941.33
Cheers to Wladimir! - Tunney 
Send a message via ICQ to !! Mr. Soprano Send a message via AIM to !! Mr. Soprano Send a message via MSN to !! Mr. Soprano Send a message via Yahoo to !! Mr. Soprano Send a message via Skype™ to !! Mr. Soprano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larryx2011 View Post
i dont get why asking a simple question makes people mad
Totally.. Why jump to "Hater" / "Nuthugger" labeling?

I actually wanted to know as well as I didn't see the post-fight interviews.
Was it a slip or did his knee get injured?

Last edited by !! Mr. Soprano; 09-11-2011 at 01:56 AM.
Old 09-11-2011, 01:43 AM
boxing2106
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 boxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 42,701,792.93
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Send a message via AIM to boxing2106

i watched the fight with my friend who probably hasnt seen a boxing fight since the tyson days.. and man boy o boy did this fight get him mad or what he was screaming at the tv KNOCK HIM OUT ALREADY !! you dont just go as many rounds as you can you want to look spectacular as possible by getting your opponent out of there asap man this fight changed my tune about vitali and his killer instinct. if anything he looked like a shell of himself but with his size still dominant.
Old 09-11-2011, 01:51 AM
LarryXXX
Hard Work..Dedication!!

Rep Power: 214 LarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,193,918,723,363,807,952,896.00
Total Points: 1,194,888,723,363,807,887,360.00
Cheers - Croyd for knowing his sh1t when it comes to boxing - jas Wont let me green you - deanrw Funny - Scott Weiland cheers birthday boy - -MAKAVELLI- 
Happy Birthday - Scott9945 happy bday - pacfan - sugarsmosley Happy birthday - DonMega Happy birthday - betmen Happy Birthday - -Kev- 
Happy Birthday man.  God bless you - Rip Chudd Happy birthday, you my guy - Sugar Adam Ali Have a blessed Birthday.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy Birthday Larry! Wish you all the best. - BulgariasFinest happy birthday bro - -jose- 
No Message - Heavy Champ No Message - Heavy Champ No Message - Heavy Champ Great when nut hugging - Southpaw110 Great when not nut hugging - Southpaw110 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - project xxx1 Childhood Cancer - project xxx1 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - project xxx1 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - New England Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jjbj2 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by !! Mr. Soprano View Post
Totally.. Why jump to "Hater" / "Nuthugger" labeling?

I actually wanted to know as well as I didn't see the post fight interviews.
Was it a slip or did his knee got injured?
exactly..i was just curious why he fell..and they get mad