Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-10-2011, 08:17 PM
Die Antwoord
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Die Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 144,445.99
Wipe your dirty mouth - -LightsOut- For the next time you think about Joe - -LightsOut- eat up - kyshenko team one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Keep up the good work! - ChopperRead 
keep on setting them straight - Freedom. 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - kyshenko team 
Default I Never Want To See Vitali Fight Someone He Likes Again

Im a huge Vitali fan and I was excited as hell for this fight. This fight was boring as hell, much worse than haye vs. Wlad because there was always some tension there. You always thought "Haye could jump in and land something" or "will Wlad catch this runner?" There was no tension in this fight from the get go. The first round i was wondering if Adamek was even going to throw a punch. He was shook from the get go. Vitali promised fans that he wouldnt go for a quick KO and in the second, to me it was clear Vitali could have finished Adamek...and he moved back.

It was boring as hell from there. It was a demonstration on how old guys like Marciano would do against Vitali. Vitali looked bored and disappointed. I mean he was barely breathing out of his mouth...something he tends to do by round 2 in most fights (bad habit but he gets away with it). It looked like even while blocking the right hand Vitali could send Adamek flying...

Vitali's my favorite boxer, and im not saying he shouldnt have fought Adamek...it was the best opponent out there. Im just saying, he is most entertaining when he wants to kill his opponent or when someone actually challenges him. Vitali usually starts off fights going like 30%...I think even at 30% he was too much for Adamek and took it down to 25% just so the fans didnt feel cheated again.

Literally the most exciting part of the fight was Vitali slipping on a puddle in Adamek's corner because for a second you wondered if he twisted his knee...

I dont think anyone out there can really challenge Vitali but it would be fun to see him fight someone he wants to kill again...like Haye or toney.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-10-2011, 08:20 PM
TheHolyCross
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 36 TheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,048,831,900.38
Total Points: 107,280,019,749.22
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier For solid posting - The Surgeon 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - McGoorty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Die Antwoord View Post
Im a huge Vitali fan and I was excited as hell for this fight. This fight was boring as hell, much worse than haye vs. Wlad because there was always some tension there. You always thought "Haye could jump in and land something" or "will Wlad catch this runner?" There was no tension in this fight from the get go. The first round i was wondering if Adamek was even going to throw a punch. He was shook from the get go. Vitali promised fans that he wouldnt go for a quick KO and in the second, to me it was clear Vitali could have finished Adamek...and he moved back.

It was boring as hell from there. It was a demonstration on how old guys like Marciano would do against Vitali. Vitali looked bored and disappointed. I mean he was barely breathing out of his mouth...something he tends to do by round 2 in most fights (bad habit but he gets away with it). It looked like even while blocking the right hand Vitali could send Adamek flying...

Vitali's my favorite boxer, and im not saying he shouldnt have fought Adamek...it was the best opponent out there. Im just saying, he is most entertaining when he wants to kill his opponent or when someone actually challenges him. Vitali usually starts off fights going like 30%...I think even at 30% he was too much for Adamek and took it down to 25% just so the fans didnt feel cheated again.

Literally the most exciting part of the fight was Vitali slipping on a puddle in Adamek's corner because for a second you wondered if he twisted his knee...

I dont think anyone out there can really challenge Vitali but it would be fun to see him fight someone he wants to kill again...like Haye or toney.
people ignoring this

vitali would hurt adamek and just step back and instead of pressuring him for the ko just beacon adamek to come and fight him
Old 09-10-2011, 08:21 PM
Epinephrine
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 Epinephrine is infamous around these partsEpinephrine is infamous around these partsEpinephrine is infamous around these partsEpinephrine is infamous around these partsEpinephrine is infamous around these partsEpinephrine is infamous around these partsEpinephrine is infamous around these partsEpinephrine is infamous around these partsEpinephrine is infamous around these partsEpinephrine is infamous around these partsEpinephrine is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 5,005,462.11
kick this creepy internet stalker - Freedom. 

Quote:
Im a huge Vitali fan
Oh really? i didn't know...
Old 09-10-2011, 08:23 PM
Forza
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Forza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,602,985.67
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Viva Il Duce - Rocky... Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

Vitali showed his kind side and held adamek. He respected him and poland a lot and did not want to sadden the poland fans with a disgusting career ending K.O

If he really wanted to, he could have blasted adameks head off in the 2nd round. It was clear in the 10th he finished the fight the second he wanted to.

If vitali fought haye, he would show no mercy.
Old 09-10-2011, 08:24 PM
Cupo303
Stevenson is neXt

Rep Power: 40 Cupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,667,637,638,183.51
Total Points: 12,732,814,719,910.38
have a beer - AL YANKAB*TCH Wladimir Klitschko the WBA WBO IBF IBO Ring Champion - Freedom. Happy 5k posts, to one of the more intelligent posters! - *Boss Lady* Happy 5015th post! - Flab One of the best posters out there - Superflo777 
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. one of the best - sugarsmosley 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - bearman3000 

Quote:

Toney, I'd love to see the flab beaten out of him.

Give him that one shot he claims he wants, and humiliate him. Then he can go into the nut house talking about Bitchko sisters being bums, and him being the best Heavyweight.
Old 09-10-2011, 08:52 PM
dan_cov
Graceful God Golovkin

Rep Power: 61 dan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,006,289,238,482,970,112.00
Total Points: 2,008,710,270,234,896,384.00
thank you good sir - thuggery Thanks man - Jloro dan_cov makes Boxingscene a better place - valero Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!! - mathed Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!! - mathed 
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!! - mathed thanks - DannYankee09 p4p poster.  Thank you for keeping it 100% - damit305 you have great predictions - here's an apple to sustain that brain power - jas you deserve a medal for being a truly truly atg poster - jas 
I see you hit the lotto...congratulations :fing02: - -jose- Congrats good call. - Scott.Weiland. Enjoy - kennylimon solid - SlySlickSmooth ATG poster - Croyd 
a cookie for ur kitchen post lol - sugarsmosley Thx 4 points,made WC more fun - Scott.Weiland knows s**t about boxin' - SlySlickSmooth No Message - Scott Weiland Ran out of greenies - Beercules 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ƒallenloki Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ƒallenloki Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ƒallenloki Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Daniel Alpha 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Daniel Alpha Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupocity303 View Post

Toney, I'd love to see the flab beaten out of him.

Give him that one shot he claims he wants, and humiliate him. Then he can go into the nut house talking about Bitchko sisters being bums, and him being the best Heavyweight.

Come on that is unfair, Toney barely has any brain cells left as it is.
Old 09-10-2011, 08:57 PM
jimmy1569
Banned

Rep Power: 0 jimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 150,286,233.77
To help wipe away the tears after the Klitschkos are KO'd by Wilder - Deal With It Vitali Klitschko is an ATG - Freedom. Vitali beats any HW from any era - MASTERFUL So you can put it on each time you kiss the Klitschkos' asses. - ShoulderRoll Merry Christmas &amp; a happy NY! - dancovboxer 
Klitschko's are the best broski, THE best! - dancovboxer school them haters - Superflo777 

Quote:

Damn you sound like you're playing both sides of the field... don't tell me you enjoyed when Vitali slipped & the Hbo crew had to wait a minute or two to determine if Adamek caused it.. very poor post on your part. I found the bout exciting.. when Vitali is dominant i'm pisss poor happy.. & Adamek was respectful & Briggs was his fishing partner... so if you want to see a murder committed in the ring get Haye to fight him... he hates that dude.
Old 09-10-2011, 08:57 PM
BostonGuy
Emeritus Champion

Rep Power: 200000 BostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,238,164,293,310,721,556,480.00
Total Points: 24,861,194,474,771,120,652,288.00
El Compa - MANIAC310 thanks :fing02: - jose830 Thanks BG - -jose- Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Merry Christmas - TBear 
always helpful - thuggery thanks BG If this is his last fight I hope he goes out with a bang! - -jose- what up BG...just making sure you still alive lol have a good day - -jose- Happy St Patrick's Day - Freedom2014 everything ok...moms got surgery last Thursday and got out yesterday tomorrow we'll get the news but it doesn't look good...I come here to escape the real world lol thanks for asking BG...hope your and your girl doing good - -jose- 
everything ok...moms got surgery last Thursday and got out yesterday tomorrow we'll get the news but it doesn't look good...I come here to escape the real world lol thanks for asking BG...hope your and your girl doing good - -jose- thanks you sir, BHOP looked pretty good there last night as much as I hate him for beating tito's ass I got to give it to him he still got it - -jose- thanks BG, meng I'm really hoping Cotto pulls out some 'old school Cotto' body shots in the early rounds, hopefully maravilla's knees are not back 100% lol - -jose- Thanks - Weltz thank you for always helping a brother out - ~BoZz~ 
Finest Boxingscene Moderator - Weltschmerz Thanks for the green :love: - Beercules this one is on me - RINGG A fair mod! - Pigeons thanks BG :fing02: appreciate it! - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - Risty World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

Good observation by the T.S. I noticed the same thing as well. In the first or second round and on several other occasions Vitali held back after he had wobbled Adamek and he could've clearly ended the fight in devastating KO fashion....

Leading up the fight Vitali was very gracious and was full of praise for Adamek and it was clear that they both respected one another but it didn't have that "grudge like" feel to it...
Old 09-10-2011, 08:59 PM
jimmy1569
Banned

Rep Power: 0 jimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 150,286,233.77
To help wipe away the tears after the Klitschkos are KO'd by Wilder - Deal With It Vitali Klitschko is an ATG - Freedom. Vitali beats any HW from any era - MASTERFUL So you can put it on each time you kiss the Klitschkos' asses. - ShoulderRoll Merry Christmas &amp; a happy NY! - dancovboxer 
Klitschko's are the best broski, THE best! - dancovboxer school them haters - Superflo777 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forza View Post
Vitali showed his kind side and held adamek. He respected him and poland a lot and did not want to sadden the poland fans with a disgusting career ending K.O

If he really wanted to, he could have blasted adameks head off in the 2nd round. It was clear in the 10th he finished the fight the second he wanted to.

If vitali fought haye, he would show no mercy.
I agree with this assessment!
Old 09-10-2011, 09:00 PM
uoykcuf
Banned

Bank: 380,681,354.58
Total Points: 381,017,999.99
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. 

By Vitali not brutally KO'ing Adamek he probably gave Adamek more brain damage for the fight prolonging.