Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-09-2011, 04:04 AM
boxing2106
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 boxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 42,695,323.80
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Send a message via AIM to boxing2106

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
what business side are you talking about? you honestly cant tell me he deserves more.

Donaire got paid $350,000 when he faced Montiel for the wbc and wbo titles. Vanes is doing a title eliminator and is getting paid about the same thing, why should they pay him more? this fight would have lead him to bigger pay days and a chance to fight Canelo for the title.
because angulo would be the fav to ko his ass..and not only that but Roach wont be around to train him he aint risking that. Cintron beat Angulo that guy is way overrated.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-09-2011, 04:07 AM
$mannyFresh
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 $mannyFresh is a splendid one to behold$mannyFresh is a splendid one to behold$mannyFresh is a splendid one to behold$mannyFresh is a splendid one to behold$mannyFresh is a splendid one to behold$mannyFresh is a splendid one to behold$mannyFresh is a splendid one to behold
Total Points: 1,020,522,371.44
No Message - Robin Hood 

I'm sure he and Roach know how bad of a style matchup Angulo is for him.

Honestly, Angulo is a bad matchup for anyone at 154. The only person I see destroying Angulo in that division is reigning at 160 right now.
Old 09-09-2011, 04:17 AM
$coinblatt$
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 $coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 4,006,750,870,837.70
Thanks for exposing Storm. - GeorgiaRED 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxing2106 View Post
because angulo would be the fav to ko his ass..and not only that but Roach wont be around to train him he aint risking that. Cintron beat Angulo that guy is way overrated.
???? so he deserves a bigger payday because Angulo is favored to win? that doesn't make any sense, the underdog never gets paid more. I just showed you how much a bantamweight got paid to headline on HBO and they were for world titles. So after all the trash talking that Vanes has been doing about not getting his title shot he now decides to pull out of a fight that will lead him to one? your also forgetting that Angulo has been inactive for more then a year so the Freddie Roach not being able to train him talk isn't going to cut it for me, this guy clearly wants no part of Angulo.
Old 09-09-2011, 04:26 AM
boxing2106
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 boxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 42,695,323.80
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Send a message via AIM to boxing2106

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
???? so he deserves a bigger payday because Angulo is favored to win? that doesn't make any sense, the underdog never gets paid more. I just showed you how much a bantamweight got paid to headline on HBO and they were for world titles. So after all the trash talking that Vanes has been doing about not getting his title shot he now decides to pull out of a fight that will lead him to one? your also forgetting that Angulo has been inactive for more then a year so the Freddie Roach not being able to train him talk isn't going to cut it for me, this guy clearly wants no part of Angulo.
roach wont be able to train him..chances are vanes loses..he atleast will feel more confident with his trainer being there with him for a full camp.
Old 09-09-2011, 09:32 AM
ELPERRO
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 ELPERRO has a reputation beyond reputeELPERRO has a reputation beyond reputeELPERRO has a reputation beyond reputeELPERRO has a reputation beyond reputeELPERRO has a reputation beyond reputeELPERRO has a reputation beyond reputeELPERRO has a reputation beyond reputeELPERRO has a reputation beyond reputeELPERRO has a reputation beyond reputeELPERRO has a reputation beyond reputeELPERRO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 374,309.67
Total Points: 580,345.14
Congrats on the baby girl. Cheers bro! - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxing2106 View Post
yea but he was fighting lesser opposition.. understand the business side of boxing.. 300 k aint ****.. especially for a guy who has a huge chance of knocking him out. he has to pay his trainer,manager,taxes, training fees..his conditioner,cutman,nutritionist,promoter.. if all the 300 k went just to him it be one thing but its not.
Angulo was getting paid around the same amount to appear on Hbo vs julio and alcine. Thats just what hbo pays....they were being generous to vanes if u ask me
Old 09-09-2011, 09:45 AM
ChampBox@PR
Puertorrican Legend

Rep Power: 20 ChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 278,424,743,646.52
Total Points: 291,464,806,025.56
medal for champ - Sh!thead You could do with a gift laddo - rorymac always a good poster and a character! - jreckoning For forgetting about you. Friends? :D - TintaBoricua Cotto-Martinez: good post! War Cotto!!! - jose830 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES 

Angulo turn down 950K to fight Martinez, he blantantly ducked MArtinez, so you Perro fans need to STFU!!!!
Old 09-09-2011, 09:47 AM
Spray_resistant
Probably Top 10 In my Era

Rep Power: 107 Spray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,454,867,006.30
Total Points: 6,030,611,436,771.67
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest for you and vanity to use - Hi-Dro 
Whoreville Appreciation Award - Jack Napier for a friend - xi! one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays to you are your gorgeous missus. x x x - *Boss Lady* Happy New Year - Freedom. 
No Message - Tha_Greatest Blue parallelogram 4 u sir - Russian Crushin Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy holidays bro! - led* valuable addition to the training forum - jas 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 
Send a message via AIM to Spray_resistant

He knows his chin wouldn't stand up to those Angulo power shots.
Old 09-09-2011, 09:49 AM
BOLLOCKS
Surrender Dorothy!

Rep Power: 252 BOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,209,476,146,017,298.00
Total Points: 2,209,770,097,308,411.50
Cookie time! - Raider Monkz No Message - Raider Monkz No Message - Raider Monkz No Message - Raider Monkz No Message - Raider Monkz 
my nikka - -veteran420- my nikka - -veteran420- my nikka - aye, cunts my nikka - -veteran420- No Message - -veteran420- 
Cookies? Who told you can eat my cookies!?!?! - Old Coward For all the times you helped me get back to E-Millionaire status.  Thanks bruh. - Chief2ndzOnly! Thanks! - jazluvr loc.. - Ether merry xmas - Subtraction 
Merry Christmas - Flab No Message - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* Here's for ur cookie, cunt. - led* thug life - lanigav 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Mustang Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Old Coward 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sh!thead Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - + rizilient + Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - MAЯA Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - The Underboss Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether 
Send a message via MSN to BOLLOCKS Send a message via Yahoo to BOLLOCKS Send a message via Skype™ to BOLLOCKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
Angulo turn down 950K to fight Martinez, he blantantly ducked MArtinez, so you Perro fans need to STFU!!!!
You act like everybody's in a hurry to fight Martinez.
Old 09-09-2011, 09:53 AM
Pullcounter
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,096,339.38
Total Points: 1,105,377,802.02
'Bout time you had a gift. - S a m u r a i 1 of the few unbiased cats on here - mangler If my daddy thinks you're a good poster, then so do I :) - mangler jr Cheers, to postin wit common sense - mangler Calling it as it is - Tom Flores 
stay shittin on em - MANGLER have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Spacey1991 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - check hook Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Timmy Chans 

vanes should've fought angulo... he was calling everyone out... time to back up your mouth with actions
Old 09-09-2011, 10:00 AM
ChampBox@PR
Puertorrican Legend

Rep Power: 20 ChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 278,424,743,646.52
Total Points: 291,464,806,025.56
medal for champ - Sh!thead You could do with a gift laddo - rorymac always a good poster and a character! - jreckoning For forgetting about you. Friends? :D - TintaBoricua Cotto-Martinez: good post! War Cotto!!! - jose830 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICHLOC View Post
You act like everybody's in a hurry to fight Martinez.
Well he is only willing to either fight WWs or MW bums, so....

I bet Pirog, Golovkin or Degale would fight him in a heartbeat!!